It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

I don't know does not seem all that rare to me but to each there own. If there attempting to open star gates and get a little more personal with the quantum reality, then go on ahead, but its all a one way trip even if they succeed, and if they do not succeed then its still a one way trip.

Romanticized stories to fit the mold and not the other way around, isn't that were the mirror comes into it?

If you want to you could. But what I was saying is it is just that, stories. They were once true, but to say there embellished and a bit on the erroneous side is like saying that Chuck Norris once counted to infinity twice and that when the boogie man goes to sleep he checks his closet for Chuck Norris, in a few thousand years who knows maybe somebody will take all that as gospel. Things over time become a little bit how do we say, totally just misinterpreted at best. Its all just what people want to believe, which in most cases is not what actually is. And usually there believe even on mass is only as strong as the fact that they do not have to put them to the test. Arguing about academic interpretations is a favorite pastime for many.

When you disparage ancient traditions aren't you just conjuring up a cynical and negative archetype yourself and encouraging others to see things in such a way, and influencing society to reflect those values, in effect you are indulging in what you accuse others of...but don't really know you're doing it.

Who's disparaging ancient traditions? Not me! Go ahead people can worship and think and believe in anything they want. I am just saying what I think, and I think they all lead to the same place. There are plenty of ancient traditions which people can pick and choose from, you can even mix and match them for whatever flavor you like. And there is nothing negative about it, the fact that you or people see it as that usually entails just how hard your trying to keep your view of something on the straight and narrow. It is understandable, it is what they do, and not only that what they should do. The real disparities would be if they did not do that.

It's true ATS is a hotbed of strange archetypes from the past bubbling to the surface and those who are attracted or disturbed by them often through direct experience, and sometimes this does give an individual a sense of uniqueness until they come across someone who's experienced just the same and territorial disputes can arise, a rude awakening to the greater objective reality.

Nah its just normal cats and humans do this all the time when they chance upon eachother. It to happens all the time, especially in a more broad medium like the net. The real rude awakenings will happen and you will never even expect them, one day out of the blue just BAM! and that will be that. But then again all just depends on what you mean by "rude awakening" What we are experiencing here is just normal every day happenings disagreeings and disparages. Tomato and Tomäto.

But as the person and people in question in this thread have left supposedly, so it all just leaves things open for interpretations. And if they would of came back it still leaves things open for interpretations. Were is that one Direne person? maybe we could ask her what she thinks about all this " recruit quantum physicists to attempt to create star gates and linguists to understand every ancient esoteric tradition" business.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It's true ATS is a hotbed of strange archetypes from the past bubbling to the surface and those who are attracted or disturbed by them often through direct experience, and sometimes this does give an individual a sense of uniqueness until they come across someone who's experienced just the same and territorial disputes can arise, a rude awakening to the greater objective reality.

And sometimes it's just an individual who really isn't an indivdual at all, and has no uniqueness, and claims to have experienced the same, for the effort of paying back and pointing a finger of blame at ONE INDIVIDUAL, pointed at for hate, deprecation in the interest of "WE MUST UNITE...."

Really, I expect more from the minds here. that much really has never been shared. Maybe acted out, replicated, but not truly shared in the fullness of experience and pain. Sorry, not buying it. Will continue to shout out for the masses, but certain things are evident in their untruthfulness, for a specific goal, and I find this comment a justification to that agenda.

Sorry. calling it as I seeing it.
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Funny....I've read this whole thread, just about, and not peeped one single time, bc there is much here, that is unaccountable and subterfuge and I thought it wise....but that comment brought me out of silence.....
presumably, for all those just trying to live and survive, while others stand back, manipulate, watch and use them for judgement. Am sick of seeing that personfied, and the objectification of humanity.....
edit on 27-7-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Well they do kind of set themselves up for it, even the way the language is set up is bound to head there. Look at the ways we express things, tptb oh noz the cia and the mib keeps tabs on us, all these so called mythical like groups are more offten then not given godlike status, and there must always be a boogie man or else how would anything work.
Human kinds will rather have the most vile and evilest in front of the help driving this ship, then nobody at all. Even the language we use is set up so that takes effect, its like a loop which leads unto itself. Language is indicative of such things, even derogative language in some languages swear words that we would use in english would have no meaning or be completely lost in translation outside it.

Though English tends to have many sexists and or oppressive indicatives toward such things, it is bizarre because in other languages if you tell somebody to go # themselves they will take that literally and think your gay or coming on to them or something.
The things that is expounded upon the most tends to become the predominant thing in that said society or even language or thought form, in essence they all lead into another and are ultimately just parts of a whole. A sorry state of affairs. These FL people just may be right in trying to eliminate certain things from molding through language, if that is what they are trying to do. In not, then they may be wasting there time. Silence ultimately speaks louder, but off course there are exceptions to that even.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Not that I know much, and I have kept my mouth shut till pg. 67......that says something, in that i am not giving you a reactionary response.....have considered, thought about this for days while intaking the info.....

My "suss" is this is a private DARPA US contractor.....

I don't see anyone else saying this: NLP: Natural Language Processing.....but also, Neural Linguistic Programming.....see where I am coming from?

OK> Then we have an acheological find in a politically independent small , contained environment (Basque republic), that challenges all historical records to date, for it also involves EGYPT, at a particular time when no one from Egypt should have been there in that location, politically socioeconomicall, historically or otherwise....
this irunavenia thing is BIG......Make no mistake.....

And DARPA an d the linguistic "programs" i describe above, are all about private contracting these days.......traceable info and all that, to explain that. Think real hard what I have comparatively discussed here in terms of acronyms, and what that may mean. Then, realize that there are layers of veiling going on: ergo, someone mentioned the website and bestiality,etc; then we have the videos and the disturbing nature of them....
as to that, if there is a flashing light in heightened color, disturbing video, accompanied by trance like muscic, we are talking about a neuro scientific trigger for brain imaging and then OUT PUT, STOP WATCHING....especially if you find this hypnotizing and ethereal and consuming......

get me? research it. The research will back me up. I am trying to protect those who would be seduced, and this website and its aims are for you to get through the maze of pitfalls.....it is so obvious to me. If you know and get through that, the dimension of reality they are trying to encompass, create and influence by their cues is even more damaging......to everyone.. it is a rubic's cube tempting you.....

just sayin.....

tetra50
always concerned, for my fellow humans, and that is why I remain, when it hurts, even

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
60+ pages of utter nonsense. Alien vampire linguists indeed.

If anything this thread is a wonderful example of what happens when bright people with vivid imaginations let the latter get the best of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

As you say, each to their own, but i still think that relativism is certainly not on their agenda, you would be looking at a singular underlying basis of understanding and a singular world order established upon it's principles, with nothing open to interpretation or questioning.

reply to post by tetra50

It wasn't intended as any sort of justification for any sort of agenda you seem to be suggesting, and i'm all for the truly unique.

reply to post by DeadSeraph

Alright that was your you were right all along moment, even though you were hopelessly wrong and still are.
edit on 28-7-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You know, I agree.

After skimming through it again I realized just how nuts it was. I think they are what they say they are and their research is restricting to the study of communication. Of how it evolves. It's interesting but I doubt there's any ominous stuff going on.

I suggest anyone who'd like to know more just pop them an e-mail. They're quick to answer and happy to receive questions.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

HUH? Darpa? OK? Its seems for some it is completely unfeasible that you could do things by yourself for kicks without someone egging you on, or that a group of people who shared common interests just decided to make a website and some computer programs about such things. So ya it was darpa with the cia and the kgb all working under the directives of the MIB.

But as far as there little videos and attempt at mind telepathy using words and videos and sound and all that mobo jombo, to tell the truth there not very good at it. Sure maybe within there circles they think so, or they can even make other people think so. But what of it? If anything all your little solicitations are not even on topic, but it seems this thread has reached its conclusion. But in all this thread has reached and answered such questions pages and pages back, its just dragging on into complete waste of time now. So unless it gets back on topic I see why there is no need to drag it all on.

So ya darpa derpa derka derp mohamed jihad.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

Only if you believe in such fairy tales. One ring to rule them all...The majority, and by majority I mean something along the lines of 99.9 % of all these groups or people who wish to establish as you called it a "singular underlying basis of understanding and a singular world order established upon it's principles" Well all there singular underlying basis and principles are based on a kaleidoscope of understanding and principles, of which none of there believes are even theirs to begin with. Everything they ever say and do and think is just based on a multitude of ideas and concepts that came before, and not only that. But came and failed many many times before.

But hey, your entitled to your opinion. Just like I am entitled to misconstrue your opinion. By the way what they hell are we arguing about? I know I am arguing and disagreeing, simply for argument and disagreeing sake. Do we disagree merely to agree? Or do we merely digress ever on? Blah! whatever strange internet person who I just meet on a strange site and thread, and will likely never meet again on that same said strange site, do carry on.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This thread needs a summery, and so...after mega amount of postings I have one question...Are they vampires or what?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

That part is easy to answer ... Vampires have virtually nothing to do with this thread

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Okay thanks for the info...I am so bummed, but at least now I don't have to keep coming here and reading new posts to see what that answer was...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It was all just dark clouds and smoke...

The description of Labartu indicates her connection in the spiritual or astral plane with nature-attributes.

The shape of Labartu is a Whirlwind and appears as the darkening heavens. Being described as a “Hag Demon” indicates she is able to wear a form of an ancient crone, whose body is composed of dark clouds and smoke. The most represented form of Lamashtu is featured on a bronze plaque of the ninth to seventh B.C. and shows her upon a boat on the rivers of the underworld NAR MARRATU, the very abyssic path to the underworld. She is looked over by Pazuzu, considered to be her husband and a king of wind-demons and Lil-spirits.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
delete
edit on 29-7-2013 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Pazuzu, now where have we all seen this guy before? Bringer of winds and disease.
Just in case some people don't get the reference, here you see him in all his glory.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
And now here is something that fits the picture, check out the pictures of Pazuzu here, doesn't one ring a bell?

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Its quite obvious by the fact that nobody has anything noteworthy to say that this whole thing is completely just empty air. A great hoopla about nothing but making things so vague that its just playing with peoples heads as they all just image and project more of the same stuff. Which is language off course, just filling in the gaps, because there really is nothing there to it but what people make or think there is.

So ya! great more mythical silly mombo jombo to some demons of empty air, I swear they and you and them are like little kids. But anyways to stay on theme, I much prefer the doctor doom version. Forget labartu, doom is were it is at, Doom the great leader of Latveria, he who once even challenged galactus himself, bane of the fantastic four, and wielder of awesome powers who not once but more then thrice traversed time and dimensions once even challenging and stealing Zeus's powers for himself.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I agree. Pretty much beating a dead horse. They sure wont tell us anything else. Obviously they want to be private.

“Drink wine. This is life eternal. This is all that youth will give you. It is the season for wine, roses and drunken friends. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” ― Omar Khayyám,

edit on 29-7-2013 by VelvetPawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Thus into the shadows of the forest we return...

Stupidity is clearly a distinguishing watermark of the Indo-European mind. By 're-inventing' agriculture, they invented borders and frontiers, that is, they discovered the concept of 'war'.

The typical Indo-Eurocentric statement could be this: 'early Indo-European warfare seems from the earliest myths and poetic traditions to have been conducted principally to gain glory—imperishable fame, a poetic phrase shared between Pre-Greek and Pre-Indo-Iranian'. It suits a retarded people to glorify war or, to be more specific, it suits the Indo-European's spirit to be... retarded.

The origins of the Indo-Europeans is an all-yawning extremely boring issue. it is more profitable for we all to study how and when can we expect those stupid Indo-Europeans to finally disappear.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join