It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

I am still wading through this and can barely lift my arms at the moment from exhaustion (long story no need to digress).

Did anyone happen to see this? LOL

Say Hello to ATS

Kinda think Ayndryl knows she is being cyberviewed by ATS.
edit on 23-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I am still wading through this and can barely lift my arms at the moment from exhaustion (long story no need to digress).

Did anyone happen to see this? LOL

Say Hello to ATS

Kinda think Ayndryl knows she is being cyberviewed by ATS.

Hard to imagine why right?
Excellent find btw.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Todays Latest another Cassini Diskus...This time with blinking...

Cassini Diskus – Incillir Event 260713
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

But

There have been other events...
Abu Dhabi Event 280613-1807

Singapore Event

Eupe Event

Aztec Event

Phoenix Event 130397

Correlations...to UFO events?

130397 is the same date as 03-13-1997 The day of the Pheonix Lights

Under labels it is branded as
Labels: Cassini Diskus, Defense

Why Defense?

Today's "Event" is a future event as the date 260713 is 07-26-2013 or this Friday.

I am not one to play into prophesy and future predictions. But if there is a large UFO event on Friday...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I missed that.

I guess its kinda obvious we're cyberviewing her hehe

They've publish some stuff on UZtranslations

I've got three names - all dead ends thoughc - has to do with the Iranian language from what I can see

Karadne Nars
Zineb Vaarlam
and of course Ayndryl Reganah

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Todays Latest another Cassini Diskus...This time with blinking...

Cassini Diskus – Incillir Event 260713

But

There have been other events...
Abu Dhabi Event 280613-1807

Singapore Event

Eupe Event

Aztec Event

Phoenix Event 130397

Correlations...to UFO events?

130397 is the same date as 03-13-1997 The day of the Pheonix Lights

Under labels it is branded as
Labels: Cassini Diskus, Defense

Why Defense?

Today's "Event" is a future event as the date 260713 is 07-26-2013 or this Friday.

I am not one to play into prophesy and future predictions. But if there is a large UFO event on Friday...

Incirlik is a huge air force base in Turkey, not sure why I am mentioning this, but it's the only relation I can see to incillir. Just throwing it out. However, as all these events are related to cassini diskus, and given that it uses symbols, I am pretty sure they use the names just to send the head, as it where, to relating these things to military/ufo events
edit on 23-7-2013 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thanks all the same, but while I am very interested in the linguistics, I'm not so much into the witch hunt/stalker thing.

All the best.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephPalasky

I missed that.

I guess its kinda obvious we're cyberviewing her hehe

They've publish some stuff on UZtranslations

I've got three names - all dead ends thoughc - has to do with the Iranian language from what I can see

Karadne Nars
Zineb Vaarlam
and of course Ayndryl Reganah

I am not sure how far you should take this. While I am all for investigating FL and possibly (hopefully) even decrypting Cassini-Diskus (only cause I want to know how to use it lol).

To what end does finding every digital fingerprint serve? They have done nothing as far as we know other then by being enigmatic and mysterious. There are far more nefarious groups out there doing much more damage.

I am as curious as the next person, but I am trying to keep my focus on FL. You are of course welcome to do as you wish. Don't take any offense I just want to point out where do we draw lines? Just mentioning it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Sounds like you don't like the whole idea of "stalking" them, correct?

However I now days they don't call it STALKING, as you so nicely put it, they call it DOXING.

DOXING:

Doxing is a technique of tracing someone or gather information about an individual using sources on the internet. Its name is derived from “Documents” or “Docx”. Doxing method is based purely on the ability of the hacker to recognize valuable information about his target and use this information to his benefit. It is also based around the idea that, “The more you know about your target, the easier it will be to find his or her flaws”

What is Doxing?

I guess you can call it whatever the hell you want, though.

It's uncovered quite a lot which we previously didn't know about FL.

Just think there's a connection between FL and the forgeries as well the work they do.

Unless you can convince them to forgive ATS and come back? I dunno what else there is to do? Just watch the thread die a horribly boring death and vanish into to abyss along with so many other threads.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Alright, alright! I get the hint. I'll stop digging.

Though, you must admit the whole forgery story was quite interesting. I just don't see any other way of uncovering what FL is about. And my methods thus far has been, at the most, ethical. There's other ways of uncovering it which are not legal. That would be taking it tooo far.

If it'll make everyone feel better I'll remove those photos and any other information about Ayndryl and Direne which could be considered private.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I jumped around a bit and have read through this thread until the WTF grenade was tossed around page 20 and ats was left to infer the madness or disinfo of it al....lol.

I went through FL somewhat and I am still working on that but to be honest....I am not even that interested anymore. I have revived an old idea I had and found a new path to take for.its resolution thanks to this thread. I am a little disappointed in this group which I hoped to be more than they deserved. Anyhoot......I enjoyed this thread for what its worth.

I think we should all just enjoy the fact that ATS was once again a place of sound logical and inspirational conversation as well as some lols.

I am going to just leave this one alone and carry on with my original interests in the thread.

edit on 23-7-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

A rose by any other name...still a rose

You've got to do what you've got to do, and I shall do likewise. I was more interested in 'what' these people are, not in 'who' they are, and I have ascertained that to my satisfaction.

Even good things must reach their natural conclusion and be allowed to expire, but we take something away, and we build upon the knowledge that we have gained. It is all good, and the old makes way for the new.

I meant no judgement, just calling it as I saw it and also, how it would feel if I was on the other side of the coin. Know what I mean?

All the best.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Alright, alright! I get the hint. I'll stop digging.

Though, you must admit the whole forgery story was quite interesting. I just don't see any other way of uncovering what FL is about. And my methods thus far has been, at the most, ethical. There's other ways of uncovering it which are not legal. That would be taking it tooo far.

Like I said I am still wading through what you uncovered! I agree everything that has been done is above board, I think this was just a heads up.

The problem I see arising is the crowd-source being wrong...and that we really have yet to establish what Forgotten Languages is exactly.

If it'll make everyone feel better I'll remove those photos and any other information about Ayndryl and Direne which could be considered private.

I think that is what garnered the concern. The stuff about the forgery and other linguists was good however!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, doxing, stalking, spying or whatever it should be called, the fact is Ayndryl, and who knows how many others related to her group, have shown no reticence whatsoever about finding all the information they disagree with, even IP addresses and have apparently even threatened some people so...I would be lying if I said it seemed unjust or even immoral. What's good for the goose?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Yeah, yeah, suppose you're right.

Think either way its as much as we'll discover about them anyway.

We'll leave it at that then and move on.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonjonj

Hmm? Now, since when did two wrongs make a right? Personally I think that we, ATS, are far better than that. Don't you?

Now, I am trying to go to bed...so I this is my last word on the matter...I think everyone has done a grand job, and from the original OP, you have all taken us on an incredible journey...job well done, there is no defeat here.

Goodnight all

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonjonj

No use, buddy. The tribe has spoken

I'll sit it out for now.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by Jonjonj

Hmm? Now, since when did two wrongs make a right? Personally I think that we, ATS, are far better than that. Don't you?

Now, I am trying to go to bed...so I this is my last word on the matter...I think everyone has done a grand job, and from the original OP, you have all taken us on an incredible journey...job well done, there is no defeat here.

Goodnight all

Good night, and sleep well. I agree on almost all points.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Jonjonj

No use, buddy. The tribe has spoken

I'll sit it out for now.

As a newcomer, perhaps I missed a huge elephant? I promise nothing myself, I will keep checking things, because it interests me. If I don't report anything here no problem, it's for myself anyway

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonjonj
Well, doxing, stalking, spying or whatever it should be called, the fact is Ayndryl, and who knows how many others related to her group, have shown no reticence whatsoever about finding all the information they disagree with, even IP addresses and have apparently even threatened some people so...I would be lying if I said it seemed unjust or even immoral. What's good for the goose?

Has any member of ATS been singled out or harassed by FL or their members? Those examples of their behavior were how long ago as well not to mention conjecture as there could be more than one Ayndryl on the planet right?

Perhaps they have grown from that experience and have learned to let go? FL member Direne answered questions with no hostility (that I am aware of) but accusations did fly until regrettable but not surprisingly they left.

Unless I am show proof I do not see any geese nor the gander, but I live in a glass house and have thrown enough stones.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonjonj

Has any member of ATS been singled out or harassed by FL or their members? Those examples of their behavior were how long ago as well not to mention conjecture as there could be more than one Ayndryl on the planet right?

Perhaps they have grown from that experience and have learned to let go? FL member Direne answered questions with no hostility (that I am aware of) but accusations did fly until regrettable but not surprisingly they left.

Unless I am show proof I do not see any geese nor the gander, but I live in a glass house and have thrown enough stones.

It seems to me there is some kind of influence to make people walk away from this topic. That is all, and as I said, I shall continue on off my own bat.
As for FL member Direne answering questions with no hostility, that is indeed a fact. However, Direne also caused more questions than answers, and as for not surprisingly leaving? Can you explain any reason why they would leave having come here of their own volition?
No one was offensive here as I recall so...

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join