It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
now that I think about it , they seem quite smart I wonder if I can start a conversation with them on the dead language of the picts

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It's probably just the way Google goes about things, if any of those numbers relate to postings you've made they'll make some weird connection.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

thank the stars man thought I was unknowingly adding myself to a list
phew

I sent them an email regarding the dead pict language
this is what I've sent to [email protected]

"I am interested in the picts as I am from Scotland and I have always found them fascinating as not alot is known about them , their culture , their ideals , their spiritual beliefs.
I am extremely curious to know if you have any knowledge of their language or have discovered in your research of forgotten languages anything which will bring any further understanding of this mysterious people."

I thought i'd word in such a way as to mirror what their own site is about and the mystery surrounding them
lets see what happens eh!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I clicked random and I got this pic.

Dreams

Interesting, It looks like a sketch. And Aedur is no longer a contributor. Hmmm...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Im now spending time running the images from the various posts through forensic image analysis to see if there is anything hidden in the images , encryption or anything odd

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I looked on further "Dreams".

They have interesting quotes...

Dreams 5
In plain words, Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man.
Henry B Adams

Dreams 4
To any artist, worthy of the name, all in nature is beautiful, because his eyes, fearlessly accepting all exterior truth, read there, as in an open book, all the inner truth.
Auguste Rodin

Dreams 3
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
Mark Twain

Dreams 2
Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Dreams 1
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Jung

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Pictish was just Brythonic without any Latin elements it tends to be considered these days.

Brotherman...oh dear.

edit on Kam831221vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What's that supposed to mean?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
well I got a reply Im not at all freaked out but they know that we have an interest in the site

and im pretty sure they are cool about it

"Dear Paul,

You love graffiti, photography, design, and fine arts. The picture of the galaxy you use, and your photographs, all belong to your soul. They talk about your beliefs, and about your ideals.

The inscriptions and the tattoos of the Picts speak about their beliefs in much the same way. It is by studying those inscriptions and their geometric carvings that we can understand what they believed in and how they understood their position in this world. I wish to attach some documents for you to read about the Picts, however one of them is a book with Ogham inscriptions found in Scotland and is a 18 Mb file. I'll try to send it to you only if you think it would be of interest to you.

About the coordinates you found in our site, they show the location of a US Naval Facility in San Nicholas Island, where the Navy is testing advanced weapons and running a most curious experiment involving communications with nuclear subs using modulated neutrino beams. The other geolocation is under the sea, but if you zoom out you'll appreciate it is located inside a diamond-shaped structure which looks a geological one, but it is not. You need to use Google in Earth view to appreciate the bathymetry of the locations.

The other geolocation is close to the Aogashima Island, and marks the location of a strong electromagnetic anomaly.

Peace and light to you and yours."

The picture of the galaxy they refer to is on my FB page ! and all the other things I like , my real name isnt on my FB page its under sap_ien
and they have read my posts on here and everything interesting and its more exciting by the second

I am not worried at all the message was helpful and wished me peace and light

edit on 10-8-2015 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It means you are admiring your own work and spamming this thread with crap again, but as long as you're pleased with yourself...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing mate. LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

weird thing is I didnt mention anything to them about the coordinates so they must have search my username and everything to find that I had been looking for the coordinates on their site how else would they have known id looked them up on google other than reading this thread !

Why would they give out so much information and have it hidden in a dead langauge for everyone to see
im so curious about this whole thing now I cant stop reding it even though nothing actually makes any sense !

How do they know the US navy is conducting that experiment and with such specific detail also how do they know about the strong geomagnetic anomoly on that japanese island ???

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
About the coordinates you found in our site, they show the location of a US Naval Facility in San Nicholas Island, where the Navy is testing advanced weapons and running a most curious experiment involving communications with nuclear subs using modulated neutrino beams. The other geolocation is under the sea, but if you zoom out you'll appreciate it is located inside a diamond-shaped structure which looks a geological one, but it is not. You need to use Google in Earth view to appreciate the bathymetry of the locations.

The other geolocation is close to the Aogashima Island, and marks the location of a strong electromagnetic anomaly.

They are also known UFO hotspots and UFO "incident" locations...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Ahh ok , cool thanks for that info.

I have to say I am quite happy that the person replied to me and quite quickly I may add.
It seems as though they are not a group who are unreachable or are unwilling to share their knowledge!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I believe they still read on this thread. That's how they know about the coordinates and replied quickly.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So FL material is a crap now? OK

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Paging Direne...yohoo any updates on your calculation?

As for everyone here, did you find any news regarding this High Level Event on MidEast?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: lostgirl
The overall context does suggest the question that Direne raised, if the Government was getting reports of aliens seemingly passing through walls and breaking the laws of space and time wouldn't they want someone to look into it...?

In such a scenario if research was undertaken by none Government group to avoid any potential embarrassment but handled through intelligence agencies then you could expect such a group to have access to whatever classified information the Government had on the paranormal and UFO cases, and they would be looking to understand what may have been behind certain incidents through hypothetical reconstructions, and then testing the feasibility of those, a licence to speculate.

It is because some of the scientific references in certain FL articles seem indicative of what I bolded above, that my speculations have often wandered in the direction of your over-all post in regard to those at FL under the label "Defense".

The thing is (and I may have made this point before) the articles/posts at FL are not just slapped together like 'click-bait' of some sort -

- from the parts in English and the legitimacy of their references you can tell that time and effort have been put into these writings, making them seem a bit too labor intensive to 'only' be intended to 'mess with the heads' of the few conspiracy theorists who have managed to stumble upon their website...

...I would say the same goes for the possibility that their posts are 'aimed' at conspiracy site forum members as some sort of social 'experiment' - it seems to me that the detail and extensive bibliographies are 'realistic' to an unnecessary degree for that..

(We really need a 'shoulder shrug' icon at ATS
)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Did you see the response I got from one of the admins on the site ?

They answered my questions easily and gave me some reference material to read about the picts
and also offered some insight as to what the longitude and latitudes were.

They seem friendly and willing to help

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Thank you -

- unfortunately, over the course of this thread they have been caught lying and manipulating people here at times that they have been in contact, so there's still no telling what the 'true' over-all purpose of their site is..

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join