It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage
A little balance goes a long way friend. I've seen in places from time to time us versus them. There really is no reason other then egos id imagine.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's not much of a surprise to me that they can figure out identities. Sending them e-mails directly, even just accessing the website will reveal a lot of info how many visitors do they get? Correlate times, make inferences from things spoken, personal details analysis of writing styles... many things.

As far as the "those of us who have been here" the statement itself reminds me in a vague way of many experiments like where prisoners and guards are separated from ordinary population groups and in no time at all one group abuses the other. It's interesting that one would believe a better perspective from a shared vantage point or situation when in reality it's a very limited view and "new" angles or ideas could only come from a different perspective. Endemic in our society this manner of thinking is as well as it's enforcement socially and one of the reasons change and adaptation is such a slow process and problems seem to be unsolvable for long periods of time. Not at all unlike Old people raised in the Industrial age trying to lead America into the Communication age our current election in the States is this wonderful chaos of "returning to how things were" "remaining no 1" all sorts of dealings with topics being readdressed in regards to the generations in which those individuals "once" lived and little in regards to dealing with now... "We are entrenched and we know" Not much room for anything different in that I think and yet no one asks the young despite the fact that having been born before the computer era these individuals actually lost plasticity of the mind while fairly young and base everything on that same frame of reference as when their brains "froze" so to speak never able to see that the world has changed drastically since their own formative period. "you can not know you haven't been there" is the word irregardless of the reality that first impressions often stick leaving no room for new impressions. With a word then a sentence a neural connection is formed forever with all other dealings relating backwards to the initial impression the initial impression influences everything, bet yet it was formed from a place of the least actual information, when formed in a group it becomes "the groups" impressions with basic sets of conclusions adopted becoming Dogma and new thoughts are rejected. This is one of the plights of communication and advancement within a culture, the culture can not advance until it vanishes in many cases. It needs a new name, a new language a new way of looking, thinking and speaking before it can come to different conclusions and move forward.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

As far as the "those of us who have been here" statement
It's interesting that one would believe a better perspective from a shared vantage point or situation when in reality it's a very limited view and "new" angles or ideas could only come from a different perspective.

You need to read the post you quote from more closely (don't have time to link, it's only one page back)...

....There's nothing remotely in it about "better perspective from a shared vantage point" -

It specifically says that those "new" to the thread are appreciated.

- the intended meaning was 'not' that people needed to 'be here' all along to participate, It is that those who haven't read the whole thread, are reading out of context and need more information (i.e. read the thread) in order to understand what is going on..

The point is - you cannot bring a 'new perspective' to something that you haven't fully 'seen' to begin with...

...if you haven't even read all of the information - then you haven't 'seen' the whole picture.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

"Humans cannot effectively do what they want to do, in any
meaningful sense, as their brains were evolved in a certain
way without their consent, they don't know where their
thoughts come from, and they have no choice but to obey
whether they think it's their idea or not."

---- Aha. So we agree there is a "they".

I have one question.
Do you think that argument was your idea?
Because if not I'm attributing it to Philip K. Dick.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I can't speak for others but I have read the whole thread, I would say in reality it's a thread that should be read multiple times because things slip by...

And i'm also not trying to get picky over that particular comment and apologize if it seems that way, just trying to make a point in regards to Direne's most recent departure in the end. Some people decided because they were on-board from the start their frustration gave due cause to be rude, obnoxious, mean etc etc et al...

And my point is simple, from the inside the whole picture sometimes get's lost, be it writing, puzzles any kind of "problem solving" I always try to "step away" let others have a go at it, let novelty enter the picture... It avoids frustration, let's the sub conscious work on it without so much direct thought and prevents "group think" from clouding the picture...

It was disappointing for the round to end that way is all. The scenario here is actually interesting, and what I say above in the prior post has merit to be thought about, "being to close" taking a step back, letting others take over, keep the dialogue going, gather more information, allowing novel ideas in, stepping back from group think. I don't discount the "being played with" sentiment among others but to me it sounded like a lot of people were no longer having fun with it and that is where any actual real productive "juice" is lost anyway and well, there is a lot to be gathered from just listening and taking a step back too

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

edit on 12-8-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb
There's also the guy who made love to a dolphin.
And even claimed to have a relationship with her. Lol
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Who am I to judge.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
When I was in middle school, me and my neighbor were waiting in the living room for my dad to drive us to school. As we were walking through the room to the front door, I stomped as I walked, and all of a sudden the lights began to flicker. I swear, to the best of my knowledge, a blue orb type ball about the size of a softball floated up out of the middle of the room. It kinda looked like a blue version of one of those novelty glass balls that have electricity flowing through them.  The ball just hovered about waist height, then vanished in a flash. The lights came back on, and it left no physical trace. 

I lived in a strange area of Kentucky, that had a lot of paranormal happenings. Interesting enough, it was about 45 minutes away from paintsville ky. I've been interested in the hornet light and other spook light reports ever since.
www.prairieghosts.com...

If fl are actually trying to communicate with these plasma beings, that's pretty wild, exciting, and terrifying. 

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I've read a bit more of the posts and discovered a quote from one of the posters quoted Ayndryl as saying they wish to eliminate or dispose of alphabets and use something else , spectrographs would be better.

Well you can use spectrography to transform images into sound , sound into images etc

so I think based on the "correct decoding of cassini diskus " video on youtube that the images are meant to be read by a program which transforms them into audio

the cassini diskus images on the site are like records and you just need to find the needle to play them !

there are loads of programs out there that do this so Im going to mess around with a few and see if I get any audible results

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
And now with the most recent Article:

The Alphabet Project

FL is part of the Alphabet Project?

If that's so, it explains everything. We're duped.
edit on 12-8-2015 by boozo because: Alpha and Omega pain killer gamot para sa aray

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo
Good catch. I think that one was rushed. Very poor effort. No subtlety.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I get what you mean by that.
Could be either.
edit on 12-8-2015 by boozo because: Gaiznga

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HerbertAshe

You should provoke them. That way you will find out if they really are trolls.
But still more like trolls.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annmouse

Wow

Direne, there are many of us here that have the intelligence to listen and understand you, without resorting to childish behaviour, please remember us and continue to post.

Tetra, no offense but, you were completely out of line and it's obvious you have some some mental issues that I hope you will be able to sort out but, taking it out on people who you know nothing about is not the answer.

...some mental issues..? Wow

I've in 2 days read some 80 odd pages of this thread, and nowhere has Tetra showed any sign of disrespect. It would do you well to go back and reread carefully the exchange between Direne and Tetra before playing the mental issue card!

Again I think it comes down to interpretation but where you get the idea that DIrene is the most interesting person to have ever visited ATS? Are you intentionally bashing Tetra to earn DIrenes respect?

Maybe you should revisit the last 20 odd pages especially how some have suggested Direne keeps avoiding direct answers.

You would do well to respect Kandinskys warning of 2 pages back to discuss the topic and "lay off the player"

Do you think Direne is the Messiah? (nah - she's just a naughty girl- Life of Brian)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not many know what a Vampire is so I will share what little I know. The blood-sucking beasts in movies are just folklore but based on real beings. A vampire was a human that cut his "silver cord" - which connects his soul to the divine - through an occult initiation. After this the initiate is no longer bound to the "source" after death and can consciously choose rebirth or even take peoples bodies if they are powerful enough through certain occult techniques. The energy bodies of vampires are not perfectly aligned in regards to the physical body and because of this he/she may be physically weaker, more sensitive to light, and paler because of this mismatch. In addition, the vampire chakras are positioned outside of the human spine and not inside like it normally would. The vampires can be very powerful in the occult sciences. Buddism consider vampires at the very bottom of existence.

-MM

edit on 12-8-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Be strong...

"and they keep saying ....its only music...its only you...." yeah right!

Many prayers being sent your way

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped

But why wouldnt they, they are after all certified by the State and perpetuate the status quo.

How many "events" of life are characterized as "conditions" in DMS V now...about 3000?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If that's so, it explains everything. We're duped.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

"As they all share common biological experiences, you can expect them to trigger common reactions of the brain either through stimulation or deprivation. You first need their brains to store images and memes; only then specific signals will trigger those emotions you wish them to experience."

And this is why Tetra and a few others were warning people about watching some of their weird videos. I did watch them about a year ago when I first saw this thread. Never again. Take my advice as you will

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Good catch. I think that one was rushed. Very poor effort. No subtlety.

Absolutely, deficient in both style and grammar.

"A person with a cosmic consciousness doesn’t need much stuff because he will perceive it as trivial or unimportant, and this threats our social conditioning project so yes, you can bet we dislike UFOs and its mystical implications."

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A reply to: tetra50

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: Brotherman

Hello Brotherman:

I've came to understand something I cannot explain, not necessarily because of fl or what ever but like I said I've been away for awhile.

I welcome and am eager for you to share with us, if you would, that which you've come to understand…..
Missed you, too.
tetra

Hello Tetra,
I missed this the first time around. I guess re-reading still has a purpose in case I missed it the first time 😊. What I was talking about was more life related and not necessarily FL related. I still take a lot of interest in FL but where my interests lay are far from the direction this thread has went. As far as that goes I still am reading things related to the power of communication and its forms as it applies today. Currently I am trying to understand the relationship between sounds and symbols particularly how the application of diacritics change the sounds of words, and letters, etc also if they have any application in computational language. Since I am far from home and not near my computers at home things have been slow as far as trying things out but at least there is plenty of reading.
edit on 13-8-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join