It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
very interesting

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

David Bohm has a good bit about language in his book Wholeness and the implicate order , Terrence Mckenna has a good bit about language of the future and the logos and communication by humans in the future in his book mind hallucinogens and the Iching

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thanks for the lead on that information. When I get a chance ill look some of that up and see how applicable it is for me, it still sounds interesting none the less. Lol if I keep getting distractions ill never finish what I got. Haha I recently read a Clancy novel that burned alot of reading time and felt so guilty about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Their latest post , seems to be exactly what I was talking about Cassini Diskus is a language which can be decoded using some software which transforms the image into sound or something along those lines

Xvis is the name of one of the people who makes their music , anyways
look at this

XVis - Xvis

and their link in the bibliography

link

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

yes, that is exactly what you were talking about.

a few days before that post was generated.

does the content here determine the content there? i'm taking bets.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

well then test your hypothesis

make up something I bet it doesnt

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
now what do you make of this video posted recently

I have tried searching for the code of letters and numbers on NASA's database but cant find anything meaningful

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I just registered because of this topic, so hello, guys and gals....
I still need to read last 60 pages

So far i have some conclusions, but I will post more later.
It's fascinating topic.
So far i think, that there are AT LEAST three different things going on there, maybe linked, maybe not....exactly.

a reply to: turnaround

...just to let you know, you can READ this contract data FL mentions(DARPA CONTRACT DAAH1-85-C-1351) here:
www.dtic.mil...
Just read it...
It is about AI and space robots. Most amazing thing there is...a DATE(so someone may work on this for so many years there, that is).

Hmmm..Taj Mikel wrote:

Cassini Diskus, for purposes of description, is a mind. Cassini Diskus is equivalent to the FL website(...)

Hhheh...vide above..you may be closer, than you think, mate...

Bybyots said:

What I'm really trying to do here is I'm trying to make sense of the insane citations. A person would never create citations like that, where they are layered so thick that you can't get to the bottom of them; but a computer would.

and...

Could it be possible that these texts we are finding posted at FL are self generating?

Welll.....
check this(although FL is NOT like this, I am sure of it):
pdos.csail.mit.edu...
Shortly: even, if some things there are generated, still - it is ONLY PART of it.
I can bet, that data stored in rest of FL posts may be related to TOTALLY different topics, than TITLES and bibliography show...think about it.
So - encrypted data is real thing, rest is not...imho. English parts and titles are just distraction...maybe generated by similar tool to i posted above.
My thought is, that main part is CD...some kind of lowlevel machine languague, for example.

upd: ahh, btw..does this look familiar?
www.kerysse.com...
www.kerysse.com...
So, this person made all gfx for FL..probably.
Also, interesting thing: try type "giselian" into google's gfx search....

One thing puzzles me: why JayinAR left? Reading his last posts here left me anxious, tbh. He definitely got something....
And Direne...hmmm, was she really from FL? Or she was just Ayndryl?

And one more thing to think about:
How FL'ers are getting such gigantic amount of sources for bibliography?
Automated process made by AI and internet archives? Hmmm...
Notice one thing: who could have most interest in creating selflearning AI? G##g&%.
FL weird relation to google seems to fit.

Another thought: it may be weird test for number stations of internet era - whole art, english parts titles and so on are totally unimportant here, so again - all that is, is CD and "generated lang's" messages.
Also - as you probably know, images can store DATA, so we can see an image, but it is NOT image, so what do we see has ZERO importance. All that matters is hidden data...Also - images may serve as a..KEYS to unpacking encrypted files, you know....but where are THE FILES, then?
On the other side, having POWERFUL computer VIDEO files may serve as KEYS to unpack encrypted data AS WELL.

Did someone try to Teleport(program for cloning sites on HDD) WHOLE FL site? Maybe...there's more than we can see there?
I will try...

Sorry for my english and multiple edits....

p.s.

Both 27Hz and 12.704GHz are harmonics of the Earth's median electron cyclotron frequency.

Can..someone elaborate, please??
This is WEIRD conotation, if you ask me....hm.
Why i am asking?
You know.. 12.704GHz is frequency used for communication with....some satellite.
It is used for TV purposes..but...do we know the rest?
You may easily check this.

p.p.s:
Interesting thing - they changed from ASCII to pictures at some time - well, sources of ASCII-driven messages from CD show clearly colors easy way - for some reasons they hid easy obtainable colors table used there by using pictures now...they changed decoding method, apparently(making it harder to decode for outsiders then).
It was like this before....

color: #e5efe6
color: #fbf8f7
color: #f8eff1
color: #fdfdfe
color: #efeeee
color: #f8f4e9
color: #f7faf4

..and so on. Now, it would be harder...analysing picture square by square...sigh.
edit on 30-8-2015 by xoenneox because: no beer...

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bumsmear
Vampires don't exist. The language of fairytails:-) ;;

Sir, you misunderstood, why term "languague of vampyr" was made.
They clearly stated: vampiric languague is an idea of MERGING different languagues into NEW one - and result of that process is named: languague of vampyr. But, there's interesting thing - vampiric languagues they created have NOTHING to CD.
I can bet, that anyone, that is reponsible for this name has hint of romantic nature...NOTHING MORE.
Whole rest is....much more veiled, if you ask me.

p.s.
Bybyots wrote:

There is no connection to Haliburton.

I agree. Using tool made by someone related to Haliburton does not prove anything.
I use Windows, am i related to Microsoft?
No.

p.p.s:
CD is like QR code..it's method is far more complicated, until it simply operates on colors, not shapes AND colors.
I have an feeling, that it operates on shapes and colors and probably...additional factor(fractal-based equation - one use?).
I am almost sure, that they are using one of their vampiric languagues for making texts there, BEFORE they use Cassini, so....damn, we never know what they post.
Now, imagine this: you use languague merger to make languague, then code text, then use another way of coding it....
Years are passing by, and they STILL doing this.
There's CLEARLY purpose.

Do you believe, that they just are translating feeble texts, like The Sun articles, or summerian history from books there?
Hmmm...
edit on 30-8-2015 by xoenneox because: beer...brb

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You know, I realized something:
they said something about future problems with data privacy(Direne, here, if i am right, or FL, i am not sure now).
They are right.
Quantum computers will eliminate any known methods of encrypting data,
they may find method for preventing this....damn.
Maybe they already know, that quantum computers are reality, or will be soon.
Now - imho, it makes me thinking, that they just cannot be related to any gov agency, since they would make it in non-internet space, that's for sure.
OR they are just trying to determine, if it is secure enough this way.
Fascinating...

btw - if aliens already are using quantum computers, we may need such advanced encryptions methods RIGHT NOW(semi-joke).

And one more thing - someone got one CD turned into sound - it was "blurb".
Now - try to use any, simple ZIP file as a sound.....you hear a noise, thus - there's at least one more encryption used, that's for sure.
On the other hand - what is "blurb" for US may be clear for...THEM(Erm..Giselians?).
Choice is yours...just thinking aloud.

upd: is there anyone that knows arabic?
I need to know meaning of word: alaidda.

originally posted by: Kalixi
Maybe they are Ancient Aliens communicating and dissecting our language and society and using our internet communicating with each other

Well, Sir...star for you.
but then, we must assume one thing: they are...TRAPPED there without THEIR ways to communicate with their..people, for some reason.
Otherwise we would not have this there, right? Look - if they are using their languague with our tech, HOW IT IS POSSIBLE, THAT WE HAVE TOOLS that they may use to communicate with their ones? Hmmm...
Alien ways of communication in normal conditions(their tech available to them) would not include our internet usage...that one i am sure of.

I'm also pretty sure that there are more than one person creating all the content.

Are you? I mean, gfx, videos(and probably music) are clearly made by another person(s), but whole rest?
You know, it is quite probable, that superior being could include PEOPLE to his project(regardless of it's/his purpose), vide Annie Rice 3rd book(stupid book, I know, but...there's an idea, ok?), but...
(One thing - vampire book link is NOT related to vampyr languagues, still...weird coincidence to explain the thing, hm).

Sorry for my english...my formula for this is like this: xoen+beer+late hours=errors...I am from Europe, btw...
edit on 30-8-2015 by xoenneox because: beer..again;/

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aHEMagain
a reply to: forgottenfaithful Re: countdown timer.

Well, I've seen it. It's what brought me to this page.

I've been following (as much as that's possible) forgottenlanguages.org for some time. Annmouse, you've done some great research that I haven't been able to look at yet, but from what I can tell, none of it invalidates my initial impressions of the site a few years ago.

Which was "WTF!"

I'm convinced that whatever it is, it's not just a big hoax or a lark. I'm also pretty sure that there are more than one person creating all the content.

I stopped looking into the site when I realized there was no way that I could grasp it, but trying might make me go crazy. These people are (supposedly) able to run a program that bashes two languages together to create a unique third language, that they then "tune" into a usable language by learning it and then writing in it. As I remember they'd done this thirteen or so times.

Think about that a second. If it's true, what kind of intellect would be able to learn THIRTEEN unique languages (in addition to all the other "real" languages they demonstrate knowing)? I find it a little frightening, frankly.

These thirteen languages are completely untranslatable by computer, making them as secure as the Navaho Code Talkers of WWII.

A story about DARPA's new Memex dark web indexing program made me think of the site, so I went to check it out today.

I noticed right off that all the articles were in Cassini Diskus, which I'm fascinated by. Then I noticed the timer. At first I thought it was counting up from whenever they changed the main url to forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org... . When I realized it was counting down, a serious chill went down my spine.

August 2nd, 2015, around five in the morning.

It's "WTF!" all over again.

aHEMagain

Sir, I like that post.

upd: I REALLY do.

----------------
btw, there's one thing - usually, when counters and bs is involved, when somewhere BS is proven, there's the end of activity soon after some time,.
Here, I am SURE OF it, we will not see such thing...despite many actions to prove that this is BS...the thing, so far, is still..going.
Non-typical, if you ask me.
There's real purpose to this, ok?

p.s.
I was thinking about something else - you are being with long-term purpose, locked in ALIEN world, and lack of resources is what helds ou there, now what would you do, regarding to your OWN CULTURAL AREA while being on ALIEN space?
Exactly what Annie Rice was writing about,
, yeah, her writings are poor, but...there are some interesting...behaviour analysis, that's right, right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That post is reading-worthy, too.

Now, let me to shut up..

but, question is: is magic(term), is magic just term made to determine/name things that we haven't slightest idea about?

originally posted by: AutOmatIc So, they have a proprietary software that resembles a musical VST, that can morph two languages together and create an entirely new language from those two, which they hold secretly and refuse to release outside their "group". This type of endeavor, due to the fact that it can allow communication between people that will not be searchable/indexed by search engines, and can only be properly translated using their software if one knows the proper variables entered into it most definitely would put them on the FBI, NSA, CIA watchlist. It could be used by "terrorist" groups to communicate without fear of spying, sure the language would be translatable eventually, but by the time it is figured out it might be too late. I'd say they most likely have been contacted by such intelligence agencies concerning such groundbreaking "outside the box" methods of communication algorithms...albeit purposely, or merely stumbled upon. For if they truly wished to advance such an interesting concept it would be opensource. If they were to succeed using the sound aspect of phenomes to translate a "universal" meaning, then could we actually "talk" to any life form and understand what they are communicating? The very idea that they shun outsiders, is quite suspicious indeed, but I am intrigued to be sure.

Cyberpunk avatar and whole rest...wow, it is very...nice post, although then - so what?

As long I can see they do NOT want to communicate with...US.

edit on 30-8-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So, you are new to this? More like not to me.

originally posted by: xoenneox
As long I can see they do NOT want to communicate with...US.

Have you tried contacting them?
edit on 30-8-2015 by boozo because: reasons

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
That we cannot manifest all the information that is available to both of us means this: the universe is so vast, and the speed at which information travels so limited, that data is just meaningful to those in the nearby of the information source. If an answer to a question takes so many ligh years to arrive, what is the point of posing questions at all? What kind of an answer is that one that by the time it arrives we have even forgotten what the original question was? If the universe is so vast, what's the point of trying to know it?

All theories about Reality do describe Reality as it was a long long time ago. Can you call that "a science" at all? One thing is to study your past, say, the pre-Cambrian era, and quite another is to study your present, using long ago outdated data. It seems the universe is like a jail designed on apartheid: vast distances, to keep them all separated; vast distances to preventing them from being in touch; vast distances, to make any exchange of information useless.
That is what the sentence "we cannot manifest all the information that is available to both of us" really means.

Photographs of deep space objects that ceased to exist long time ago, and measurements of objects that do not exist anymore won't allow you to gain any knowledge about your present Reality. At least it serves to study the effects of causes that do not exist anymore. You won't be able to change those causes at all, so actually any knowledge is useless in such a vast universe. By the time we discover we are all but bits of information on the 2D surface of a black hole, used to recreate 3D worlds, and by the time we discover we all live inside a blackhole, we will infer this: we once were outside the black hole, we fell inside, and now we are just bits of information on its surface. That's what the hologram is all about.

One day the black hole will explode (again), and the real Universe will be recreated. How it will look like we don't know. And even if we knew, by the time that information arrives to us it will be, again, too late. The Universe seems to be the perfect evil machine. A perfect jail: distance rules.

The countdown has two roles. One, it informs us of the time left for us to correct local time for us to keep pace with the leap second, the one-second adjustment that is applied to Coordinated Universal Time in order to keep its time of day close to the mean solar time, an adjustment required to be at pace with the atomic time. We spread this correction adding some millisecons each day, till we reach the date (August the 5th) in which atomic time is again
recovered. Two, it allows us to correctly align our systems to the local time where we happen to be. As time is quantized, it is important to get it right if you wish to correctly describe events. Controlling Time is one of the more important tasks any civilization gets involved in.

Any civilization is always worried with Time. The easiest way is to use your local star as a reference. All past civilizations on Earth did that, which means they were acting and reacting to events with an 8 minutes and 20 seconds delay. That's the time it takes for the Sun to communicate with you. This is key: we are all photobiological beings, so any delay means we are all photobiologically-delayed beings. This has profound implications.

Wait a minute, this is bullsh....
Ok, so you at last are, just human.
Are you from FL at all?
I think, you can understand how I am suspicoius, i hope.

originally posted by: boozo
So, you are new to this? More like not to me.
Have you tried contacting them?

NO! I've just read 110 pages of this topic for 2 days and I've spent HOURS looking on FL page....think about this as fast-speed review of material available...I have urge for speed-forward things to save time...it is usually exhausting...but..saves time

I would consider contacting them, but - you know - there's the problem - I have nothing to contribute to them...I am afraid.
I am just nobody.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam

Well yes, you are right Serdgiam, whether a piece of data becomes information or disinformation depends on the perceiver's ability to extract valid results from it.

You are right here....
So, what's you are trying to play?
Your second drive-by sounds different, than first, you know...

Do not tell me, that this is another Heavens-Gate splinter, again...
My question is, are you just group of interesting artists, and scholars?
I looked at viewers counter at www.youtube.com...
channel, and man, 150 views per vid is at best suspicious, you de-fi-ni-te-ly do not want to be famous, right.
Your team's videos are great, music too, btw.

So what is this all about, again?
edit on 30-8-2015 by xoenneox because: drunk:/

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Kantzveldt

I always found the Sumerian belief system extremely complex, to be honest. A given culture can be better understood by understanding the relation they establish with both the Sun and the Moon. This relation, for Sumerians, were always odd to me. I guess living under a sky with, say, three moons, or two suns, produce belief systems that become really interesting. It is key to investigate how a given culture considers itself in relation
with its moon. A civilisation that talks about "conquering the moon", and whose calendar allows oddities such as July, 2015, with two full moons (July, 1st, and July, 31st) makes me feel they have completed a total divide between their souls and their skies. A dangerous path to walk, in my opinion.

I always found Sumerians nostalgic of their home world, which according to their psalms and chants and festivals, does not seem to refer to this one. As if they were a seeding civilisation, adapting to the local environment which is not totally felt by them as theirs. Actually, it is interesting to do the exercise to reconstruct Sumerian skies that best match their belief system, and you'll come to the conclusion that a sky with two moons matches their axiology in much a better way...

a reply to: lostgirl

Your statement that Consciousness cannot be a "state of information", because information can exist without the existence of consciousness needs be read with caution. I see your point, but I think you refer to "data", rather than "information". Data can exist without anyone processing that data. You get information when you process data, when you interpret data, and when you react according to the result of that processing. You gather data, to create
information. And you make decisions based on that information. This means obviously that there could exist a Universe consisting of data. But if you want to create information out of that data, you need life forms to process data. As a crude example, I would think of signals (waves) and a TV set. There can be waves, and no TV set to turn those waves into images (information).

However, lostgirl, could there be dreams without a dreamer? Quantum Mechanics paradigm states that reality does not exist, until you measure it. This has fascinating implications: there is no disease, unless you believe there is. There is no UFOs, until the very moment you believe in them. Actually, there is no objective reality, unless there are observers. Problem comes when two independent observers do not agree on what they observe. That's when Reality turns really complex. A very sad situation happens when one observes something that no other observer experiences. That's the abductee anxiety. That's too the UFO believer trap: he/she needs other "witnesses" for his/her sighting be real. This have a perverse implication: let's have all observers to observe one and the same thing, and they will "believe", even when what they perceive is clearly unreal. NSA and propaganda makers know a lot about this mechanism. So do builders of realities. And hologram makers.

You pose two interesting questions:

If consciousness is unnecessary to the existence of information, why does consciousness exist?
Could the constituents of reality (information and time) be constructs of consciousness?

My view is that consciousness is a state of information, highly ordered, in order for Reality to exist. I will even go further by stating that dreams do need a dreamer, desperately. Or, if you feel religious, I would say that God needs believers, desperately, up to the point of create a Universe with believers. So, I would answer like this:

consciousness is certainly unnecessary to the existence of data, but it is essential to the existence of information. The constituents of reality (information and time) are clearly constructs of that particular consciousness. Not that you invent reality, actually, reality invents you.

I have been reviewing your computations.

I was adjusting myself to the language here.

Are you a bot?
Are you an AI?
I mean, like Direne v2.0?
Yes, this is a test.

Reference:
Isaac Assimov,
Blade Runner.
(it's a joke, allright?)...

upd:

The maximum speed in your universe is the speed of a photon, in vacuum. Let's call this speed 1. 1 is all you need. The units of measure are unimportant. In Sol-3 they call it "second". So the maximum speed is 1 second.

No.
Until you know, that OTHER universe's have other SPEED of a photon.
What "your universe" means, btw?

Q1: Is there a universal mesurement such that comparison among length, mass, and time be possible?

Let me respond with your OWN answer:

The units of measure are unimportant.

Your own words, so why ask?

Wait, now I am lost. Are you telling me vikings were real? I thought we agreed on anything being real only to those who believe in those things. That was your statement. You wrote it.

...what, again?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Listen, I run a business. We build walls, you see. We guarantee our customers ours are the most solid concrete walls out there. We have been building walls for two centuries now. We never got a complaint. Now, you sure will understand that reports about funny gray dwarves being able to cross my walls, as if you cut butter with a hot knife, cause me great concern. My business is at risk were those reports be true.

Vikings cannot do the trick, so I don't care about them. I ignore if the horns in their helmets have something to do with it, really. Or perhaps they are more educated than those dwarves and knock the door to get in, as you suggest. Doors are not my business. Walls are.

But those dwarves I do care. Therefore, I just want to know if it is even remotely possible for those reports to be true somehow. What do you think? Shouldn't you be concerned too, galadofwarthethird, were you the owner of a wall building business?

Now this is thrilling. Listen, my R&D department states that we already took into consideration the stupid fact that protons have a mean life of 10 to the 31 years. That is: a proton disintegrates once every 10^31 years. When this happens the entire wall ceases to exist. Of course, I already include this risk in the description of my walls that I always attach to my customers. Just to be on the safe side, you know. Again, I do not care about protons or whatever the name they give to those tiny particles. My concrete is excellent, high quality graded. Believe me.

However, my R&D also issued an internal quality report stating that, due to an obscure effect known as quantum tunneling, the risk exists for one of my customers, inadvertently, crossing the wall straight through to the other side. This is also of great concern for me, galadofwarthethird. They tell me though that the probability for this to happen is negliglibe and it should not be of concern. Now I wonder, could it be that those insidious gray dwarves have
discovered this fatal flaw in the design of our walls??? Could it be that they exploit this knowledge to perform those abductions? Can we blame the Chinese?

Something must be done, and I am sure you now understand why I have issued orders to my R&D department to come with a concrete formulation that gets rid of that quantum tunneling effect before my business gets ruined. Let me guess, perhaps those dwarves just want to establish their own wall building business?

I cannot just go to my customers and tell them that those dwarves are just a figment of their minds and that crossing the walls is just a mirage. I need to solve the problem. Perform tests. Research thoroughly, ponder all possibilities.

My point is this: in order to debunk a weird statement or a claim made by a customer, we need to attack the weirdest part of their statement.

Big-headed hairless dwarves on a disk is as weird as fat long-haired apes wearing helmets with horns, but not weirder than the fact that they can abduct people using a blue ray that sort of liquifies my walls. This is the weirdest part of their description and, for me, if we can prove this is false, the entire story is false. No one will suit us and our business will be safe again. But... if we find this part of the story true, then my friend...

Allright, wtf now?
Doesn't it look like wrong AI output?
----
Now, this is interesting, Digital_Reality's posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Isimud?

p.s. ahhh, one more thing:

Now, whether those guys are grays, ancient, or NSA employees is not relevant. The relevant thing is whether you can use a beam to bring an apple to my desk, assuming the apple is 200 meters away from me, and that between the apple and me there is a thick wall of concrete.

and earlier:

Listen, I run a business. We build walls, you see. We guarantee our customers ours are the most solid concrete walls out there.

....hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

Hello,
I'm glad you are finding this thread so interesting!
I applaud you for taking the time to read so much of it before trying to contribute - we have seen many posts which do nothing more than bulk up the thread, because the person didn't bother reading more than the first 10 or so pages...

Unfortunately, most of the people you are replying to (including Direne) no longer 'visit' the thread - there seems to be a high burnout rate, lol...

You may want to finish the entire thread before making other replies, because some ideas got obsolete pretty quickly, so there is no point in you wasting your time following those particular 'paths'...

Cheers! And I look forward to reading any new insights you may have regarding FL

p.s. I gave you a star for each of your posts to reward you for making the effort to gather information before joining the 'discussion'..
edit on 30-8-2015 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Hello,
I'm glad you are finding this thread so interesting!
I applaud you for taking the time to read so much of it before trying to contribute - we have seen many posts which do nothing more than bulk up the thread, because the person didn't bother reading more than the first 10 or so pages...

Unfortunately, most of the people you are replying to (including Direne) no longer 'visit' the thread - there seems to be a high burnout rate, lol...

You may want to finish the entire thread before making other replies, because some ideas got obsolete pretty quickly, so there is no point in you wasting your time following those particular 'paths'...

Cheers! And I look forward to reading any new insights you may have regarding FL

Thank you, ma'am

My posts may be ennerving, and indeed contain obsolete contents, probably.
My doubts, mainly, are towards Direne as spokesman of FL.

Let's see, again:

Now, whether those guys are grays, ancient, or NSA employees is not relevant. The relevant thing is whether you can use a beam to bring an apple to my desk, assuming the apple is 200 meters away from me, and that between the apple and me there is a thick wall of concrete.

and earlier:

Listen, I run a business. We build walls, you see. We guarantee our customers ours are the most solid concrete walls out there.

....hmmmm. So what's the purpose of WALLS then?
To make us BLIND, I suppose?

So, now, bak to my encyption theory - if they are just building sophisticated encryption system, why coat it into some thick fur of....bulls&%?
Why use of machine-type responses THERE to make things even more...magical, while it is not needed?
Look, if there's an international group, then why they did not sent native speaker there?
Think about it.
Purpose of this SITE is still unknown, allright?
Ok 4 pages left and i am done....

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well, we found out that Direne is indeed (or was) a 'spokesperson' for FL (I actually had a brief contact from their administrator)..

The posts you quote here were part of a 'conversation' where Direne (who is not a native english speaker) was using metaphor to try and explain something to a person who turned out to only be trolling her..

No, we haven't found a 'true' purpose to their site (to my knowledge at least)
edit on 30-8-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join