It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Graphic Image...Do you all support this???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
As it is written, Children are without sin, that is why God loves children. He doesn't say he only loves Iraqi or American children, he says he loves children. Why not see what God says about killing his children.... Then you may get it. The cruelest joke Satan every played on Humans was to convince them they would live forever. When the soldiers on both sides of this war die, whether it be by the sword or by old age, they will all face God at the gates and for them eternity will be painful.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We are there now. I do not brag to my buddies at work how I saw some pictures of some "dead dunecoon Iraqis" and their slaughtered babies on the internet. If someone was to be proud of death, that would be ignorant. Althought, the IRaqis do it in the strreets every night. However, it is also silly to think major change in that region can come about with no bloodshed.

Also. to everyone here, Did you know than 40,000 people died in car accidents last year. over 15,000 just by falling down or of a building or a roof. A year. These people alos lost their husbands and wifes and sons and daughters. THere is a difference thoght, they weren't told 3 weeks in advnace not to take that route to work or to trimem the trees in the front yard. THose in the warzone that is Falluja were. So lighten up......

note-Also, I was not singling anyone out over the Bssh jab MArge, although you attacked like a true liberal.
. You have strong views and you stick with them so I like that. I dont have to agree, but I can respect your views.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And I only have one last thing to say.. For those of you who think the killing of Children is justified, what will you say when you meet your maker??? No matter what you do that time will come, you cannot escape death and since nobody knows for sure what lies on the other side, there is no proof of anything, we had all better hope that there is a God and he is a generous spirit. For those involved in the slaughter of his children, you had better pray God doesn't exist, for if he does, you will never see the end to suffering.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
Whats the big deal??? Its just a little brown baby.

We must remain ever vigilant in the world if we want to keep all our expensive stuff.

Get it???!!!!

Voice of doom has spoken

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

hey, don't forget the bleeding heart liberals. they are clearly the new 'biggest threat to freedom'. they are the OVERWHELMING minority(48%), and are hell bent on destroying 'our' way of life.
i can't wait until everybody but me is dead. THEN, i will have some freedom and security and will be able to rest on my morals (until god comes and raptures me up for being such a spotless example of 'christian values').

SPOOOOON! - the tick.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There is no justification in killing, and I did not read where the killing of babies was attempted to be justified in this thread. This is just something to inflame people and sway the weak minded. If you live in America, why should you become so enraged if a baby dies in Falluja? Do you know how many Crack babies die a week in Baltimore? I am so tired of hearing people bitch and moan when there are problems to solve in our own country.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
because of their ignorant parents. Especially when I am paying for the bullets. If his father was the enemy, so be it, he made that decision, his son is a baby and cannot.

LL1

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Great point, I once posted a thread on the lost children in the
Florida Welfare system.
Think they cared? no one replied....
Stuff happening right under their noses, each and every day!

They are real selective on what to beef about here...

..and to the person whom stated, they (Iraqis) should have moved out
of harms way. Your reality is not their reality!

Duh! they have no where to go...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Then adopt. If you are so gung ho, adopt.

I remember talking to a woman who was pro-life, and I said to her, "are you going to adopt every unborn child?".

To that, she showed me pictures of 9 children she had adopted and raised who were going to be aborted. She did not change my pro-choice views, but she earned my respect because she preached, and she attempted to make the good in her way by giving those children a chance.

THe florida welfare system, that alone is worth an assualt.....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You are right. I am agnostic and therefore am not sure about a maker.

I don't sleep well at night sometimes as many who have seen my posts can attest to, maybe it is because of my stance on this issue.

So be it I live with that (and it is not easy so don't try going there with me), and if there is a maker and I'm going to be punsihed in thier book for it, so be it.

No smiley required.

LL1

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Perhaps you should see how they are living: life of Iraqis

I'm sure if they were able they'd buy a condo, next door to you...
Do you think they have bank accounts and charge cards?

You people are amazing! People are down you kick them some more.
Then throw the blanket statement over the entire group! racist!
How many heads rolled here in the USA? How many babies have
been killed right here?

LL1

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes! they should adopt, here's a site with all the necessary information.
Do keep us informed...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Pehaps we could post pics of aborted fetuses or pics of aborted being eaten in China (yes that happens) to see that people don�t need war to be murderers
Abortionist are worst hypocrites, they are outraged
by war but OK with a DELIBERATE
murder of an innocent human
who has no way of defending himself

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Vladtepes]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ok That image right there... Im not sayin im against abortion i think they should have the right to choose. but the baby could have been killed or hurt in anything.. look at it, it dont look like abortion to me.

ECLIPSE

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
You all claim to be against abortion and yet you support the war in Iraq. You just aborted that young child's life, how can you live with yourself? I am disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what passes for discussion around here?

No thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just 1 of many 1000s

The view seems to be that these are the casualties of war "oh well" from the cowboy side of the political spectrum.

Unacceptable

FBI reported that 132 cops were killed in 2003. Another unacceptable response that comes from the same crowd.(cowboys) "That is a very small number and it comes with the territory, cops know the danger when they sign up"

Unacceptable attitude

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is just sad, damn sad. Regardless of who is to blame it is still just awful. In fact, it is a damn shame for anyone (our soldiers and the enemy) to die under circumstances such as this. I have been indifferent on the war in Iraq but I think it's important that both sides see these sad casualties (not as propaganda but reminders). It amazes me that some people in todays world seem to be unaffected by all of this unnecesary death and will actually rationalize it in thier minds that it is all right. Some even go as far as to enjoy it and find humor in all of this suffering. Now, don't get me wrong I'm not what you would call a pacifist but man, come on enough is enough. Life is the most precious gift that we have on this earth and we need to start valuing it. We can only hope that one day, we as a species, we will truly rise above the other animals of this world.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
War is ugly. The image shown to start this thread is a horrible damned shame, but the path must be laid to a free and democratic Iraq, and the ones who are the cause of all the current pain are the foreign and home-grown insurgents that we are currently doing battle against in Fallujah. We must and shall prevail against them. The alternative is to descend into the "Loser" mentality seen among liberals, and which infected the general populace, toward the end of the Vietnam conflict.

Win This War at all Costs!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I found this picture extremely disturbing too, from yahoo, Sunday.
sorry, i guess its not supposed to be shown. rats!
This one took the cake!

[edit on 8-11-2004 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Some comments being made in this thread sicken me. Here's why:

In OBL recent video he states that ALL are targets - children included - American children and they are the target because, as he says "The parents of the children put those in power that are taking agression against us"............Eye for an eye so to speak. However, from the western point of view and some of you on this forum, a dying Iraqi child is just collateral damage along a path to a safer USA and 'free' Iraq. So, with OBL's comment on 'fair game' and the tables turned I'm sure there's a lot of people saying 'No f----ing way you ever harm my child'. OBL gave warning, just as the coalition forces gave to the residents of Fallujah.
Doesn't seem right when you put the shoe on the other foot does it?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This story reminds me of the kid that had his house hit by a stray missle in our first attack. His entire family was killed, his arms were blown off and he had burns all over his chest.

Wanna know what he got for his suffering? A tour of London and a friggin ice cream cone.

War is murder no matter who is waging it...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join