It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Graphic Image...Do you all support this???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The war in Iraq..... What sick twisted crap it is.

do you all support this? I can't! I have a little one this same age, the thought of him being in this condition would cause me to go on a rampage.
Even though his father may have been the enemy, I hope the person responsible for tearing up this baby goes to he...

EDIT: added warning for image in Subject.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Gazrok]

[edit on 8-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You all claim to be against abortion and yet you support the war in Iraq. You just aborted that young child's life, how can you live with yourself? I am disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How do you know that this child was not injured by an insurgents suicide bomb?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If we weren't there would he have been hurt at all? You must side with those who are willing to kill children for gas in your car.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Apparently,

Umm, the child would have grown up to become a terrorist, so i'm sure republicans/bush are cleansing the world of would-be evils...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
our munitions according to Reuters. During the charge on Fallujah. His father was killed, probably not a combatant either. I wonder how God will judge our leaders and the insurgents in the end, as the blood is on their hands.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would rather there was no more oil and that our cars were powered by hydrogen (its cleaner and more efficent) but I do not get the luxury to choose nor control the power industries therefore I am stuck until such time that "oil" is no longer profitable as an energy source.

Just because we went there to take out their oppressive leader, does not mean we are responsible for the horrible acts that the "terrorists elements" in Iraq are doing to the people of Iraq.

Remeber they are driving suicide car bombs up to the police offices, where Iraqi people are trying to rebuild their lives and blowing up anyone who happens to be near.

Is this our fault ??? What net effect does this have on US forces other then calling them to the seen to pick up shattered Iraqi bodies. And who do you think helps save and heal those people injured in the blasts ??? Do you think the same insurgents that blew them up return to pick and the pieces and put them back together again ? Do you really think that ???

The US forces can not be blamed for the cowardice of a few "terrorists elements" that wish to only conduct terror and murder against the people of Iraq.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Apparently,

Umm, the child would have grown up to become a terrorist, so i'm sure republicans/bush are cleansing the world of would-be evils..."

Jesus was also a little child in this part of the world too. You think he was a terrorist? You are pretty sick...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"Is this our fault ??? What net effect does this have on US forces other then calling them to the seen to pick up shattered Iraqi bodies. And who do you think helps save and heal those people injured in the blasts ??? Do you think the same insurgents that blew them up return to pick and the pieces and put them back together again ? Do you really think that ??? "

It was us who did this? If it was can you live with that? Are you willing to have the blood of a child on your hands for ....???

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Apparently,

Umm, the child would have grown up to become a terrorist, so i'm sure republicans/bush are cleansing the world of would-be evils...

Isn't that called genocide, but occurs not when it comes from the US side, we are (liberators) so it makes it better for the (state of mind) and our peace with God.

genocide >noun the deliberate killing of a very large number of people from a particular ethnic group or nation.
-DERIVATIVES genocidal >adjective.
-ORIGIN from Greek genos 'race' + -cide.

Our God bless nation does not do things like that. Right?

[edit on 8-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
"Apparently,

Umm, the child would have grown up to become a terrorist, so i'm sure republicans/bush are cleansing the world of would-be evils..."

Jesus was also a little child in this part of the world too. You think he was a terrorist? You are pretty sick...

I'm sorry, i should have ended my comments by saying that i was being completely scarcastic.

I'm very much anti-war (all forms included)

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
would react if they could see this on the national news?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"the side that wins doesnt get called war criminals. they are called hero's" as a good mate of mine put it.
take winsten churchil, yeah he is a good guy for gaurding the country but he is a war criminal.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There should be a disclaimer in the title of this thread, something like "warning! graphic image!". I'm babysitting and there are kids in the same room as me, I don't want them to look at the monitor and see pictures like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Does it matter????

If we weren't there would he have been hurt at all? You must side with those who are willing to kill children for gas in your car.

Before we went over there, Saddam's police force was decapitating people in the streets, if you will recall. Not to mention, for those who crossed him, not only were they tortured and executed, but so was their family.

Despite my feelings towards the administration, we are fighting the most surgical war in world history, deliberately attempting to minimize civilian casualties. If you're looking for blame on this baby, blame the parents. EVERYONE in Fallujah knew to get the hell out. The citizens of Fallujah by and large supported the insurgents and hid them, lied for them, etc. They were given ample warning before the sweep. This child's parents are likely now regretting their decision to stay, as are we all.

We are fighting a war against an enemy who hides behind babies. Some babies are going to get killed in the process of destroying these animals. You can't have it both ways. The hard choices need to be made. Is it worth it? I guess one way or another we'll find out in the end.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Did you really have to post that picture??
i can see this turning into another mud pit style thread..

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The war in Iraq..... What sick twisted crap it is.

do you all support this? I can't! I have a little one this same age, the thought of him being in this condition would cause me to go on a rampage.
Even though his father may have been the enemy, I hope the person responsible for tearing up this baby goes to he...

This to me is the same as murder any death of an innocent is not excusable, as calateral damage this is murder.......

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Whats the big deal??? Its just a little brown baby.
Maybe you guys don't understand...there's MONEY to be made.
Come on. Destroying the countries of brown and black people for profit is what made this country great!!
Where would be if we hadn't attacked Libya, Nicaragua, Honduras, Phillipines, Haiti, El Salvador, Cuba and Panama. We originally needed land, so we took it from the red man. We exterminated 90% of them...nobody's perfect. Then we had to wage war on the brown mexicans...they had WAY to much land. Then we disrupted elections in Chile, Argentina and Nicargua because they looked like they were going the independant route that Cuba had gone...not good for business, kiddies.
Saudi Arabia..repressive regime, violater of human rights? Lots and lots of oil...no problem. Who is the second biggest receiver of money from the US after Isreal? Columbia! Guess who showed up as the biggest human rights violater in the western hemisphere, every year since 1998? Columbia...but our business's do well there with all that cheap labor...not to mention CIA coke money.
There was that little incident in Vietnam...yellow skinned though...damn...well you can't win em all.
Look let me lay it out to all you "french-loving-feminst-liberal-stalistist-sons-bitches" for the last time.
The only thing brown babies do is grow up to be brown adults..and the only thing that brown adults do is make more brown babies...they also put gas in our cars...cut our lawns and cook our dinner...but they've NEVER DONE A THING FOR THE STOCKHOLDERS!!!
GET IT??!!!!!

So lets quit this anti-american "picture" postings!! We can't even be sure thats a "real" baby!!! Could be brown people trying to slip one by us.
We must remain ever vigilant in the world if we want to keep all our expensive stuff.

Get it???!!!!

Voice of doom has spoken

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"Before we went over there, Saddam's police force was decapitating people in the streets, if you will recall. Not to mention, for those who crossed him, not only were they tortured and executed, but so was their family.

Despite my feelings towards the administration, we are fighting the most surgical war in world history, deliberately attempting to minimize civilian casualties. If you're looking for blame on this baby, blame the parents. EVERYONE in Fallujah knew to get the hell out. The citizens of Fallujah by and large supported the insurgents and hid them, lied for them, etc. They were given ample warning before the sweep. This child's parents are likely now regretting their decision to stay, as are we all.."

Don't justify the killing of children on parents, the children didn't have a choice, they can't get out on their own. This child was not an animal, he was not old enough to know sin, you and I however are old enough. Killing children according to the bible is a sin for which one will pay with their soul in he.. for eternity, no matter how it happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The people of Falluja were given there chance to leave the city, even up until today the marines were letting women and children out of the city. Men however of military age or older were not allowed to leave the city. That does not mean they must remain as targets within the city perimeter they could choose to wait WITH US forces, out of harms way, accept from their insurgent friends within the city.

They were given plenty of time. They brought this upon themselves.

YES, Innocent people die in war. Why did the Germans bomb London, or the thousands of other European cities. Do you think every one of their bombs were dropped on "military" targets. NO they bomb the population to force them into submission. What about the US, when we bombed Berlin, do you think each and every bomb fell on a military target. Sure when the whole city is supporting your enemy then the city is a target. This is the very nature of War. Its ugly, its cruel, its unjust, its terrorfying, it kills innocents.

When your enemy will not respond to your demands that they simply lay down their arms and when they persists to launch suicide attacks against you when you are trying to rebuild THEIR country for them. You reach a breaking point and its much better in the long run to just force them into submission then to allow them to continual think in error that they have the upper hand.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join