It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Graphic Image...Do you all support this???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So what do you propose then?.....

under Saddam and under the UN sanctions more people, children included died in Iraq than what is happening over there now...

If we leave Iraq, the worse will come to the population, and to Iraqi children, as the different groups will try to claim power, including Iran....

I am certain that if the coalition forces hit a child it was not because they wanted to....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
I think the world is overpopulated anyway

Sorry Mods, I heard about this one and cant help myself.

You "thesaneone" in whos book , go away sicko. Try looking at your kids and say this and if you dont have them, then why are you chiming in anyway........Sick just SICK even more so then "voiceofdoom"

[edit on 8/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Like always some liberals/greens ect will yell and bash at any situation without having any knowledge of what they are talking about.

Yes, it is hell and a shame that children are hurt and die....but it is a fact of this world we are living in...

Do you even have any idea of what is happening in Africa at this moment?....

Where is your voice raised agaisnt those insurgents/rebels that are killing children in other parts of the world?....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
WHat kind of ass klown are you ?
you trolling for stupid answer like well as long as the babies are brown who cares.
or are you looking for all GOP are anti gay bigots and want to kill babies?
No boby supports this stuff but it is a real possiblity.
you use it to hammer on some kind of feeebleminded ideology that might work on paper
But we live in the real world and you need a head check

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Obviously this picture is disturbing but to sit there and lash out and place blame indirectly on some members of ATS (Republicans) is WRONG.

Jemison"

I made the statement that the republican party denounces abortion and yet they sanction the killing of children in war which is no different. Do they not support the war, the same war where this child lies?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We need the money. Don't you understand? The US needs that oil and oil-money! Our dollar is falling in the market...our citizens aren't spending like they used to. our business's got used to unrealistic dividends in the 90's and now they want more!
The only way this can happen is to occupy and control militarilly the most important resources on the planet...oil!

Iraq has it...it belongs to US.

That dead baby can't use oil...it doesn't know anythg about turning crude into a marketable item. It's dead...it doesn't need money for college..or a girl..or a car...or a gift for its parents. But WE NEED THAT MONEY HERE! We have golden-parchutes for our CEO's to pay! WE have dividends for our stockholders to pay. We have politicains campaigns we have to contribute too! We have miliatary adventures to pay for!

I don't see why this is complicated, kiddies.

There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
"Like always some liberals/greens ect will yell and bash at any situation without having any knowledge of what they are talking about.

Yes, it is hell and a shame that children are hurt and die....but it is a fact of this world we are living in...

Do you even have any idea of what is happening in Africa at this moment?....

Where is your voice raised agaisnt those insurgents/rebels that are killing children in other parts of the world?...."

I am sicked by that as well, but I didn't see the pictures.....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Feeling awed yet? How about shocked?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv

Jemison"

I made the statement that the republican party denounces abortion and yet they sanction the killing of children in war which is no different. Do they not support the war, the same war where this child lies?

Grnd, you need to start using quotes, so we can differentiate what you are saying and what you are "quoting" from others.

BTW, here.

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- U.S. forces have exhumed a mass grave in northwestern Iraq and uncovered the remains of hundreds of people.

Many of the bodies found at the site near al-Hatra are believed to be the bodies of Kurdish women and children thought slaughtered by the Saddam Hussein regime.

Excerpted from.
www.cnn.com...

Would you rather have Saddam still in power killing hundreds and thousands of Children and other Iraqis?.....

Or would you rather the coalition leave Iraq and the insurgents start killing even more Iraqi citizens as the different groups try to claim Iraq for themselves?....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
On the question of what would I do if an invasion force showed up on the door steps of Brisbane....Hmmmm.....that would depend on the circumstances....If I beleived I was living under a Nazi like Regime or a Extremist Islamic control, if I could I'd get the hell out of dodge and leave it to the martyrs & the true beleivers and martyrs to die for the cause IF I could. Hell.....I'd even fight my own.

But I live in Australia. If I could make a useful contribution I would fight tooth and nail house to house if I had to, at least thats what I hope I would do.

I suppose that is part of the tragedy of this. You can empathise with people who beleive they are protecting thier homes and thier neighbours and maybe thier "country" (sometimes its a state of mind) and thier faith.....To a point. I apologise for the analogy, but it comes down to beleiving they have backed the wrong horse to pin thier futures on.

But either way I would get my family the hell out and far away if possible...better the discomfort and risk away from the comforts of home than a risk to them under the bombs and shells....100,000 to 200,000 Iraqis made that choice before the full weight of the attack began.

My step mother was a six year old East End London child. A lot of parents couldn't bare to be parted from thier kids when the authorities organised the evacuation of London, and the earlier threat of bombing which forced the first evacuations didnt eventuate. So My step mother remained in the East End like a lot of her freinds, and several of them and thier families were killed in the Blitz.

Nobody should think they have simple answers or amazing solutions to this....I sure as hell don't, better minds have been stumped by it and found themselves in a minority.

My vote for migration to any American interested.......NZ...island nation.....Hobbit country, nice climate,green, relatively unpoluted,mountains lakes, geysers, wants your skills, tax earning dollars and investment, and it is the furtherest English speaking country away from anywhere.....and you can always fly economy to anywhere on the east coast of Australia for sun and shopping. Brisbane is only four hours away.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is really the stupidest thing that i have seen yet...

You actually want to start swapping pictures of dead people to make a point?....and you don't even know who did that to that girl taibun....

This is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Is plain wrong. They aren't able to defend themselves, and surely aren't the targets of our agression.

Our targets, to be certain, are military in nature. Not civilian.

How then, can we support a war like this?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I still dont see/read love or compassion yet on this thread.

Just confusion and anger.

Shame. But I suppose it is understandable.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Let this be on the consiences of those who voted for Bush and back up this war.
I hope this child haunts your dreams forever...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Amazing mentality of some,

War is good even if kills thousand of innocent as long as the goal is achieve, and what is the goal again, Oh yes liberation of the Iraqi people, Oh yes don't you worry about how many of you children we kill in the pursue of democracy, Sadam killed many in his time so is okay to kill more while we are forcing liberation on you.

What a mentality, is pitiful, hateful, racist and non justify what is going on in that country right now.

No matter what color we paint it our nation is committing murder in Iraq.

I hope many will be able to sleep at night at the realities of an unjust war, forcing liberation and democracy to satisfy a few, is not justify in the eyes of the world and I bet if is a God out there is not also justify in its eyes.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's good to post pics like this, so everyone understands the results of war - though I believe here they were posted for someone to use as a political tool to further their agenda.

[

[edit on 10-11-2004 by outsider]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Please explain, before you go any further with Right-wing nutjob crap. Tell me where you got that picture, and also please explain how you know it's Iraq.
Also, I'd like you to list the site where you got any facts, lest it be the same one.

Info before insults, Ignorance, no?

[edit on 8-11-2004 by AeroQuake]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Let this be on the consiences of those who voted for Bush and back up this war.
I hope this child haunts your dreams forever...

Do tell me dgtempe....are the deaths of 500,000-560,000 dead children in Iraq because of the UN sanctions and because Clinton decided to keep the sanctions in Iraq after knowing what was going on....are those deaths in your conscience?......

You wishing this upon others tells us a lot about yourself dgtempe....but perhaps you did not even notice what it says about you...

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They have been warning the innocent civilians for weeks about this attack! This is what happens when innocent people do not leave!! I is terrible that this happened to this child, but his parents should have left 2 weeks ago!!

And on another note: Those of you who say this would'nt have happened if the US was not over there. Have you not heard the horrible stories of Saddams regime killing innocent kids over there? Gassing them, raping them, torchering them in front of their parents!!! I remember a story from an Iraqi woman who said Saddams guards picked up a 2 month old baby and threw it against the wall, splitting its head open and killing it instantly. I guess that was OK to you people. Or 5 Iraqi guards raping a 7 yr old girl in front of her father!! What the hell do you think of that!!

You want to make it out like the US is bombing innocent people on purpose! They handed out fliers and broadcasted over loud speaker to tell the civilians to leave, if they refuse what do you expect the soldiers to do? Pack up and go home? No, they have a job to do and if these civilians don't listen to the warnings, they put their life and their childrens life in their own hands!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Muaddid, im not in the mood for your insults today.

Stay away from this thread if this is an issue you cant bring yourself to discuss.

Do give everyone your opinion, im sure you have one. Taking the whole thread personally>? I dont see why you should quote me and only me. Yes, ill say it again. LET IT BE ON THE CONSCIENCES OF THOSE WHO BACK THIS ILLEGAL WAR.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join