It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Graphic Image...Do you all support this???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Don't you get it? This is real, Iraqi parents pick up the pieces of their children all the while our parents here get their children shipped back neatly in boxes... Who wins????

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
voice of doom you clearly have never seen war never exsperienced it or are just a coward.
how would you feel if i came and took you and your family and dumped there in the middile of no where and shot all of your family and left you to heal them?

now lets see what exsactly have you done fpr society ?

robertfenix
look there is no place for a civilian on the battlefield. period yes no?
now even though that tactic works does it mean its justified?

[edit on 8-11-2004 by devilwasp]

link   
its a very graphic picture i agree.as has already been said,this could be the victim of a suicide car bomb. or indeed it could be one of the many children murdered in cold blood,by chechen/islamic militants in beslan

link   
voice of doom
people who get pissed over people despising the murder of children pisses me off. You have to be some sick murderous idiotic person to think this is in anyway acceptable..........People who say stuff like this are no better then terrorists and persons who commit genocide........sick dude just sick most foul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"When your enemy will not respond to your demands that they simply lay down their arms and when they persists to launch suicide attacks against you when you are trying to rebuild THEIR country for them. You reach a breaking point and its much better in the long run to just force them into submission then to allow them to continual think in error that they have the upper hand. "

Dear little boy, I know you are only 12 months old but you have to leave the city. Please get your parents to take you. If they won't you will have to crawl in the sand by yourself and hope our marines won't kill you.

Did the Iraqi people ask us to rebuild their country? I don't seem to remember them asking or making a request.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Have you seen the photos of deformed babies caused by depleted uranium weapons--the radioactive dust that blows everywhere?

The two links I had showing these are both down. Here are a few pictured in a set I kept in "Perfidy"

We did this. May God have mercy on our souls.

link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
"Before we went over there, Saddam's police force was decapitating people in the streets, if you will recall. Not to mention, for those who crossed him, not only were they tortured and executed, but so was their family.

Two wrongs does not a right make , murder is murder.

link   
While I understand everyone's anger at the photo and the related circumstances,
let's keep in mind that personal attacks against each other, whether singularly or against a group of people, are still not permitted at ATS.

Thx.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"its a very graphic picture i agree.as has already been said,this could be the victim of a suicide car bomb. or indeed it could be one of the many children murdered in cold blood,by chechen/islamic militants in beslan"

According to Reuters this happened during one of our bombing raids.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
let's keep in mind that personal attacks against each other, whether singularly or against a group of people, are still not permitted at ATS.

Thx.

sorry boss.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Thx.

If this is to me I appologize and in order to not end up breaking my promise to mods, I am leaving before loosing my temper , thanks for the reminder,,,,,,sorry

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Using this child for "political" brownie points is pretty low even for you Libs. War is hell, been there done that. I seem to recall our plant getting wiped out of all but 8 humans. I also seem to recall it's going to happen again, maybe in the near future. There is enough blame to go around so stop pointing fingers..................Just because the "media" says something doesn't make it true, we don't know how this child was hurt and it does make a difference. Shame on all of you for "exploiting" this horror.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"Before we went over there, Saddam's police force was decapitating people in the streets, if you will recall. Not to mention, for those who crossed him, not only were they tortured and executed, but so was their family."

I posted the previous posters remarks before making my own. I didn't originate that at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Using this child for "political" brownie points is pretty low even for you Libs. War is hell, been there done that. I seem to recall our plant getting wiped out of all but 8 humans. I also seem to recall it's going to happen again, maybe in the near future. There is enough blame to go around so stop pointing fingers..................Just because the "media" says something doesn't make it true, we don't know how this child was hurt and it does make a difference. Shame on all of you for "exploiting" this horror.

Dr. Kruta slaps his hand for you......bad Dr. Kruta bad boy, I'm going back to my corner now to take a time out.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Liberals, Conservatives??? Does it matter? This isn't a party or ideology problem here. The problem is innocents are dying and people who justify it via name labeling are just accomplises to the crime.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have to agree that the picture is graphic and very upsetting.

I posted earlier with the link to a few photos which is where the picture in question came from. Maybe i should have thought harder about not posting the link in the first place.

I did place a warning about the content so as not to offend anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Bikereddie]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Liberals, Conservatives??? Does it matter? This isn't a party or ideology problem here. The problem is innocents are dying and people who justify it via name labeling are just accomplises to the crime.

I got it but as the mods says things are getting harsh, I do not agree with the murder of innocents no matter the pictures origin, murder is murder their is no excuse.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How can I respond to this? There are differences in this world, in people's thinking and attitudes toward each other. Most people on this planet embrace these differences, much of humanity is not willing to unite, much to the extent within our own Countries, maybe. The U.S.A, for example, is in turmoil. The U.S.A is severely divided--they call each other Democrat, or Republican, whatever, it's just some mind conditioning provided by the ruling class to keep people in division.

If you can't unite within your Country, how can your Country be willing to unite other places. It ain't going to happen. People are too divided, division is at the expense of the masses who embrace it, and at the profit of the ruling classes.

One person, given enough emotional power, can change an entire nation and bring humanity together to end all unnecessary wars, in which innocents die.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm leaving now Mods I'm going to get into a point of anger and that's not cool, it would be safe to say that others wont do the same , so have fun trying control this one without a lock out. There are to many parents around that are either going to be mad at statements of insensitive or point of understanding , or people who will be mad at the picture for its posting/reasons. \

Side note anger management would alot of members good.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
here here imortal!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join