It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Graphic Image...Do you all support this???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
It pleases me no end that we can all sit in our nice warm/cool homes and point fingers at each other over the horror of the death of innocents. The terrorist have won again. More death to come, more horror, more pictures for us to "discuss". DO SOMETHING to make it stop. I dare you all.................Pray....Fight.....don't just sit on your ass and "bitch".

HERE HERE good one DR H, I agree

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
some one must question or "bitch" as you want to call it.
if they didnt then everything would be supported 100%.
you have to remember that not everyone can fight.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The blame for these deaths rest soley on the US. The US created the environment for chaos and terrorism inside Iraq after they "won" the war. The US is responsible for keeping the peace. They have failed so far.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
It pleases me no end that we can all sit in our nice warm/cool homes and point fingers at each other over the horror of the death of innocents. The terrorist have won again. More death to come, more horror, more pictures for us to "discuss". DO SOMETHING to make it stop. I dare you all.................Pray....Fight.....don't just sit on your ass and "bitch".

the reason for going in was to stop the 'clear and present danger' of saddam and his scary monster WMD's.
there were no WMD's.
it is not a liberation. it is an invasion. there are only civilians left, as someone pointed out, so this oxymoronic war is on THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ, and the only thing they are being liberated of is their land, their oil and their lives and limbs.
there is no more horrible dictator to tout as an excuse after the fact.
it is not the responsibility of the states to 'free' countries. in fact, situations in african and asian countries are all but ignored(except to sell them weapons and training).
bitching and discussing is how wars are ended. fighting is how they are perpetuated.

but, whatever, ...boys will be boys. let's play 'guns'.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's not so much that it's the USA killing innocent that is the problem here. It is that these young deaths are the bi-product of something they can't understand nor have say in. I can imagine that some people in Fallujah have been scared to death of leaving their house because of fears they would get gunned down in the streets. How can anyone be sure that ALL the residents of Fallujah got the 'clear' message to 'ship out'

Anyone forget the recent incident where 2 US soldiers chose to 'mercy kill' a young teenager that they had mistakenly shot up along with his other companions as they were working out of the back of a truck in the middle of the night for 5$.........

In the 'Stan, on a TV documenttary of Canadian Soldiers serving there was a moment when in the late hours a recon team driving a Coyote spotted 2 men running around outside the perimeter of the fence, digging holes and 'planting' something. When calling back to the US radio operator they were told they had authority to shoot to kill. Thank god the Canadian Major decided against and had his gunner fire warning shots above their heads to which they fled. the next morning they went over to where they were. Finding locals milling about they started asking who was out there that night. Low and behold, along comes 2 older men admitting ti was them. So....what were they 'planting'.........mines maybe. Not a chance. They were taking advantage of rain that had recently pooled in depressions and were planting grape vines - the new little vines standing out of the holes as proof.

Sometimes, this 'collateral' damage can be prevented. Use one bullet to take someone out instead of a round from an Abrham tank.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

war is not good ,war is bad but sometimes people get hurt.
i dont support the war but i support our troops AKA i want them out and safe at home.
now just to clarify something, the people being killed where shiates AKA the people who we are fighting. funny isnt it the "liberators" are attacked for "liberating"?

I agree with you my hart goes to our troops when they have to come back home and face the realities of this war, when they are doing the job they are trained to do without realizing that they are fighting the same people that they are supposed to liberate the commanding officers only tell the troops what the need to know, that they are fighting an enemy and that is all.

If somebody here thinks that we are fighting al-qaida or taliban and bin-landen in Iraq think again, the trouble makers already did the damaged and got the people in Iraq angry enough against coalition forces for them to take action in their own hands.

Iraq is turning into a nightmare for our troops, and something has to be done the resentment in the part of the Iraqis against US is already planted in their harts, whenever US troops "casualties" hit one of their own.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
How can people justify the war in Iraq(for Murka's security) when N.korea and Iran pose greater threats?
How can you justify it on the grounds that it was the right thing to do(Christians)?
Why not do the Christian thing and help those in imminent need of help(Darfur S.Africa etc)?
Why "help" only the Iraqis? Maybe that wasn't the reason for the war huh?

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Elijio]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And while all you guys were writting on this thread, the killing still goes on.

Shame.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am just wondering how much time the iraiqi civilians had to leave fallujah before all this started. I do know that if over 10.000 troops had my city surrounded and I had any chance at all to leave, I think I would have gatherd my family and left ASAP. Personaly I hate war as much as anyone else. But all my life it seems there has been war of one kind or another going on. Just look at mans history, man has been killing each other since the beginning of time.

I guess sometimes wars are needed as long as there are mad men like this news.bbc.co.uk... still in the world I try to look at both sides of things like this. If there is A right side and A wrong side to killing each other, then I for one am proud of my country for haveing the balls to stand up to this crap, and mabey just mabey after untold numbers die, man will be able to live in peace for all our childrens sake.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
And while all you guys were writting on this thread, the killing still goes on.

Shame.

well i cant make a diffrence here and i cant get to iraq to make a chance so what do you suggest i do?

LL1

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Don't make any hasty, unthought out decisions. Iraq is serious business!

The casualties are high on both sides...
The insurgents have bite into this war like pitbulls, and are not letting up.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
well i cant make a diffrence here and i cant get to iraq to make a chance so what do you suggest i do?

PRAY FOR GOD TO END IT

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yeah, and if you saw what the Japanese did to the Chinese then you would be whining about that too. War is hell. People get hurt and killed. Civilian, children and military alike. You won't be able to stop war until you can stop religous zelots. Faith is one thing. Pograms, Inquisitions and war go hand in hand with religion.

I guess its ok though because you did not see the pictures of the Kurds that Sadam gassed and maimed before killing.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_a_pilot
I guess its ok though because you did not see the pictures of the Kurds that Sadam gassed and maimed before killing.

I have an they reminded me of Aushowitz, German crimes.....just a sick just as useless of waste of life I have ever seen. For what he had the power he didnt need to kill them he just did it for enjoyment.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Don't make any hasty, unthought out decisions. Iraq is serious business!

The casualties are high on both sides...
The insurgents have bite into this war like pitbulls, and are not letting up.

i was meaning in a humanitarian way, if i wanted to fight i could join but i dont want to fight, nethier does the army but thats besides the point.
yeah i dont like the war and i dont think it should have happened, the UN should get in there and put a stop to it.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just a sobering thought but how many warnings did America have about a real possibility of a terrorist threat to New York. 3000 people ignored this threat.

"They were given plenty of time. They brought this upon themselves"

To view life from a mountain gives a broad view with little detail. To view it from the street makes even the smallest life seem larger than that mountain.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
As sickening this picture may be more of them should be put on ABC CBS NBC and on primetime entertainment in each country of the world. Also pictures of dead and deformed paralysed soldiers should be on all media around the world. Perhaps then mankind would wake up and realise to the real horrors of war. Maybe then can we force the leaders of the world to lead differently.
The USA, Canada, Europeans affluent countries live in such a lavishing lifestyle which blinds them and puts them asleep and rocked by their entertainment movies, music and sports while many religions in the name of God by their leaders sanctifies murder through war. When suitcase bombs and biological bombs will fall in certain cites of the United States and in certain countries in Europe and around the world perhaps we will wake up to the suffering of the Iraqis and all the other nations that were under the thumb of former Empires that ruled, exploited and murdered through out time and that were created by those elites society of the World. Lets face it all governments leaders are puppets and are inter connected to play the game with the religion and God trump card. The USA the Vatican et all are all in it for power, money and prestige. Lets face it America and the world is not free but controlled by elite families societies and multinationals that they own. Those that run the world are immune to these pictures like these. In o quote Prince Philip he would like to be reincarnated into an aid virus to bring down the population by billions. All is illusion and a show very well stage while the masses are kept in total ignorance. Maybe if all the members of the elite families with their adjacent and religious and political leaders would be kidnapped and high jacked and or that all older politicians arms dealers and religious leaders would be put into the front lines shooting their created enemy maybe there would be no more wars. The world is control by around 300 elite families that are all tied to secret societies to witch they have allegiance too. They plan and stage wars for profits and getting rid of their enemies and genocide killings. Its all a game. Bush and Bin Laden are closer that what you might think. And all this controlled by outside alien negative forces

Organigram of the New World Order

New World Order

Satan / Lucifer

Superior General of the Jesuits : Peter Hans Kolvenbach the black pope sitting in Rome and contolling billions in assets

The Jesuit Order

ILLUMINATI
Council of the 13 of the Bavarian Illuminati
Council of the 33rd degree masons of the Scottish Rite
The 13 Satanic Bloodlines
The Comittee of 300
B'Nai B'Rith
Grand Orient

BANKING & MONEY GROUP SECRET SOCIETY GROUP
Federal Reserve ( USA )
Freemaso ( Scottish Rite / York Rite)
European Central Bank ( BCE ) Skull & Bones
International Monetary Fund ( FMI ) Grand Orient Lodge
World Bank ( banque mondiale) Grand Alpina Lodge
World Trade Organisation ( OMC ) Knights Templar
National Central Banks Royal Order of the Garter
International Bank of Settlements Priory de Sion
World Conservation Bank Rosicrucians
Multinational Corporations Thule Society
( exxon,disney,shell,bayer,hollywood...) Knights of Malta
Foundatio ( Rockefeller foundation, Knights of Columbus
Nobel foundation,.) P2 Lodge
International Banking ( Rothschild,
Chase Manhattan Bank,Deutsch Bank,
Bank of England,Goldman-Sachs,)

SECRET SOCIETY GROUP
Freemaso ( Scottish Rite / York Rite)
Skull & Bones
Grand Orient Lodge
Grand Alpina Lodge
Knights Templar
Royal Order of the Garter
Priory de Sion
Rosicrucians
Thule Society
Knights of Malta
Knights of Columbus
P2 Lodge

EDUCATION GROUP
UNESCO
World Peace Groups
Planetary Congress
World Federalist Association
World Constitution and Parliementary Assoc
Environmental Groups
WWF
Greenpeace
Lucis Trust ( lucifer trust)
World Goodwill
World Union
Esalen Institute
Media Establishment (all the medias)
American Society for Microbiology

INTELLIGENCE GROUP
CIA (USA)
FBI (USA)
NSA ( program Echelon ) (USA)
KGB ( Russia )
MOSSAD ( Israel )
BND ( Germany )
DGSE ( France )
British Intelligence ( MI5 - MI6 - SIS)
Communist Party
Interpol & Europol
Drug Cartels
Mafia / Organized Crime
F.E.M.A ( Shadow government USA)
Secret Services of Pakistan

RELIGIOUS GROUP
World Council of Churches
National Council of Churches
World Parliament of Religions
New Age movements ( esoterism )
Unity Church
Unitarian/Universalist Church
Baha'i
Temple of Understanding
Vatican ( the pope & the cardinals)
Opus Dei
Roman Catholic Church
Al Quaeda ( Bin Laden )
Theosophical Society
Nation of Islam (USA)
Hamas & Hesbollah

POLITICAL GROUP
National Government Leaders
United Nations ( ONU )
Bilderberg
Trilateral Commission
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
Aspen Institute
Club of Rome
Bohemian Grove
European Union ( CEE & European Institutions )
NATO (OTAN)
Pilgrim Society
Fabian Society
Round Table
Royal Institute of International Affairs ( RIIA )
Institut Franais des Relations Internationales
European Royal Families (England,Spain,Netherlands,)

www.vaticanassassins.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
its war things like this happen its sad but it happens et over it, it has happened before it will happen again!

i do support this!

[edit on 10-11-2004 by ThEeNd]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't care if the war is "illegal" Who decides if it's illegal anyway? The one who has the gold makes the rules and America has 11 trillion every year.

Also I would like to say that this one image makes the doves think all war is evil.

I say to that.

Saddam's rape rooms were evil. Saddam's torture chambers were evil. Saddam's rape of Kuwait was evil. "Insurgents" butchering people alive is evil. Terrorists massacring unarmed police is evil. Trying to keep an exhausted people from freedom is evil.

This war to stop Saddam and the terorists is not evil!

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
I don't care if the war is "illegal" Who decides if it's illegal anyway? The one who has the gold makes the rules and America has 11 trillion every year.

Also I would like to say that this one image makes the doves think all war is evil.

I say to that.

Saddam's rape rooms were evil. Saddam's torture chambers were evil. Saddam's rape of Kuwait was evil. "Insurgents" butchering people alive is evil. Terrorists massacring unarmed police is evil. Trying to keep an exhausted people from freedom is evil.

This war to stop Saddam and the terorists is not evil!

BRAVO!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join