It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why being Gay IS a Natural thing

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's funny how you show a study of homosexuality occurring amongst animals which they are about as "natural" as they come then they say the study is irrelevant. You can't change the minds of the anti-gay crowd period. Even if they know deep down there wrong they will never accept it. They really honestly believe that gay people choose to be that way and they can change at any time. In my opinion that's bigotry at its finest.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Trubl because: Didn't mean to reply to that poster

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

isnt that what we want from phedofiles ect, not to compare them to eachother, but to determine the ability to control yourself against abnormal selfdestructive seksual behavior.
reply to post by Minus

I think you just did,

So if a man has anal sex with his wife, is that OK ?
or is it "abnormal selfdestructive seksual behavior."

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymartian

Originally posted by angrymartian
If someone feels viscerally in their gut that what you are doing is repugnant to them you are not going to win over their gut argument with reasoned debate. It is just not going to happen. Why debate about sexual orientation with people who are physically repulsed by your idea of OK sexual relations? A physical repulsion will not be altered by intellectual debates. It is within their body not their mind. You can not reason revulsion out of someone. Why bother?

So because someone is repulsed by it, gay people should just be quiet and not care about equal rights? If we all thought like this slavery would still exist just because the people then felt that it was 'viscerally' ok.

link   

Originally posted by Minus

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Minus

keep it inside your home and don't preach to others.

thats exactly my words on gays

And these are exactly my words on people trying to push their outdated religious ideals down other peoples throats all day long!

Although i understand and respect your opinion, your use of the word "PREACH" says it all Minus!

I have seean a couple of posts here arguing the case of animals in comparison to humans, well, it seems that both species actually are quite similar :

Some people just cannot take those blinkers off!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

edit on 30-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Pic added

link   

Originally posted by Camperguy
I meant the ability of 2 female or 2 males being able to procreate with each other without artificial means. Unfortunately my experience with gay couples raising children isn't a positive one. Yes I know plenty of straight parents suck as well. Personally I don't care about gay marriage either way.

There are many straight couples that cannot have children without artificial help. Does that mean "God" didn't want them too have children either? Is in vitro against "God" as well?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

OK I'm all for the train, I'll go after you. Don't impose your entire religion on my wishes

Well you did take the hardest choice of the 3 given, dont know why - why couldtn you just stay inside?
Then lets ban christians and gays
or let it play out like it does now where both seems to live happy ever after with eachother in a blasphemous joke.

Well this post is saying why gays IS a natural thing, so hang me for not like people think so cause THATS the true sickness right...

btw im not christian

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by cody599

OK I'm all for the train, I'll go after you. Don't impose your entire religion on my wishes

Well you did take the hardest choice of the 3 given, dont know why - why couldtn you just stay inside?
Then lets ban christians and gays
or let it play out like it does now where both seems to live happy ever after with eachother in a blasphemous joke.

Well this post is saying why gays IS a natural thing, so hang me for not like people think so cause THATS the true sickness right...

btw im not christian

Take 2 minutes and watch this
My wife and I find this quite amazing

Answer that
Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I think you just did, So if a man has anal sex with his wife, is that OK ? or is it "abnormal selfdestructive seksual behavior."

well i just said it wasnt to caompare and u you say i did anyways, and you still want me to answer your question that state you actually understood it wasnt comparison?

I think sex between an adult female and an adult male is normal sexual behavior, and as long noone forces themselves on the other and nobody gets hurt, it remains normal sexual behavior.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy

And exactly how are they trying to impose their will on others??? Last I heard gay rights rally's weren't about how to turn straight people gay
I am not gay nor religious and also understand that it's not a lifestyle they are really born that way. This is typical brainwashing. Gay people aren't trying to take over the world they simply want rights everyone else has.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So if a man has anal sex with his wife, is that OK ? or is it "abnormal selfdestructive seksual behavior."
reply to post by Minus

Answer please
Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

I meant the ability of 2 female or 2 males being able to procreate with each other without artificial means. Unfortunately my experience with gay couples raising children isn't a positive one. Yes I know plenty of straight parents suck as well. Personally I don't care about gay marriage either way.

There are many straight couples that cannot have children without artificial help. Does that mean "God" didn't want them too have children either? Is in vitro against "God" as well? [/quote

Ask God or Mother nature why.

Im just a man.

Bill

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There are many straight couples that cannot have children without artificial help. Does that mean "God" didn't want them too have children either? Is in vitro against "God" as well?

Im just a man.

Bill

I'm asking you. You, not 'God', gave an opinion on what you think 'God or Mother Nature' wants. If you aren't even going to respect your own opinion enough to back it up, why should anyone else respect it?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Nice video, i dont say gays arent able to love their kids, or its contagious, but this guy clearly speaks out of his love for his family - what is admirable. thank you for sharing the video.

Like i said earlier, im not a hater, just a disliker.
guess im just born to dislike gays

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Im just a man.

Bill

I'm asking you. You, not 'God', gave an opinion on what you think 'God or Mother Nature' wants. If you aren't even going to respect your own opinion enough to back it up, why should anyone else respect it?

My opinion is straight couples that cant have children have some sort of medical defect.

Bill

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

So if a man has anal sex with his wife, is that OK ? or is it "abnormal selfdestructive seksual behavior."
reply to post by Minus

Answer please
Cody

my answer are at 21,55

or 2 post higher than your request if your in a diff timezone
edit on 30-6-2013 by Minus because: timedifference

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Im just a man.

Bill

My opinion is straight couples that cant have children have some sort of medical defect.

Bill

That isn't an opinion, that is a statement of fact. Now what is your opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I guess my opinion is fact, lol.

Bill

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I guess my opinion is fact, lol.

Bill

No. You are simply refusing to answer the question by choosing to ignore the difference between the question that I asked and the question that you answered.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

reply to post by Minus

Answer please
Cody

my answer are at 21,55

or 2 post higher than your request if your in a diff timezone
edit on 30-6-2013 by Minus because: timedifference

It was a yes or no question.

So either you are saying it's OK, in which case what is the difference ?
Or it isn't in which case why can't a man and a woman share intimacy howsoever they feel comfortable ?
If such why shouldn't two people of the same sex enjoy said love and intimacy ?

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Although i understand and respect your opinion, your use of the word "PREACH" says it all Minus!

Thank you vey much for respecting my opinion- but ending this with"Some people just cannot take those blinkers off! " make it hard to believe

Preach? i should have joined a religion then

Joke aside, sorry ill keep my voice down in the future

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join