It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why being Gay IS a Natural thing

page: 18
27
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


It was a yes or no question.

of course you want i to be a yes or no question then its much easier to criticize my answer.
I think i delievered a pretty good answer though
edit on 30-6-2013 by Minus because: im loving it




posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ok let me spell it out for you, gays cant reproduce for a reason, biology. Hetros that cant medical. Now is there a supernatural force at work preventing either? dont know, but it is what it is.

Bill



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   


Joke aside, sorry ill keep my voice down in the future
reply to post by Rodinus
 


Don't you dare Rod

Cody



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minus
reply to post by cody599
 


It was a yes or no question.

of course you want i to be a yes or no question then its much easier to criticize my answer.
I think i delievered a pretty good answer though
edit on 30-6-2013 by Minus because: im loving it


Nope I worded it as a yes or no
Avoidance is not an answer you'll learn that with time here
Cody



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus
 


The phrase : "Some people just cannot take those blinkers off! wasn't exactly aimed at you (as i noticed that you said that you were not christian, although you didn't say if you practiced another faith although of course this is none of my business), but was a message to other "God" posters in general.

The way i personally see it as far as religious ideas go is that people have been educated or brainwashed into beleiving a certain ideal (a little like when you put blinkers on a Shire horse at a young age)...

Once those blinkers are on, no matter how hard it is, the Shire horse cannot take those blinkers off without a little help and will continue to trot down the same path whilst having it's reins pulled from time to time to remind it to turn left, right, gallop or stop...

Kindest respects

Rodinus



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 



*Puts on his rubber dishwashing gloves and hunts for the Aadvark*


(personal joke folks to lighten the atmosphere.)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-6-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


okay, in order to get a Yes or No, you have to give me a yes/no question.

So if a man has anal sex with his wife, is that OK ? or is it "abnormal selfdestructive seksual behavior."

this isnt a such question.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


I liked the video. Gay people can raise kids just like anyone else. They are people just like anybody else. Some hetero people can't raise kids. If a couple is committed and stick together, two people any two people can raise kids. The whole issue of gay rights is multilayered. I have been following where this thread goes. The OP said to me I couldn't understand his love. A man can love many things a dog , family. I am still not going to say its natural because how you express this love is an anal fetish. If a man had a vagina where would it be? This thread is going on forever and hurting my head because I don't want to think about things like this.

If you like fish sticks and you enjoy putting them in your mouth then your a gay fish. I fell asleep in a psych ward I woke up with my pants unzipped. They only let the same sex be roommates .



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawn2001
 


To be fair, not all gay men like anal sex.

Also I lol'd at fish sticks.
edit on 30/6/13 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks it's a South Park joke. Second line.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
reply to post by Minus
 


The phrase : "Some people just cannot take those blinkers off! wasn't exactly aimed at you (as i noticed that you said that you were not christian, although you didn't say if you practiced another faith although of course this is none of my business), but was a message to other "God" posters in general.

The way i personally see it as far as religious ideas go is that people have been educated or brainwashed into beleiving a certain ideal (a little like when you put blinkers on a Shire horse at a young age)...

Once those blinkers are on, no matter how hard it is, the Shire horse cannot take those blinkers off without a little help and will continue to trot down the same path whilst having it's reins pulled from time to time to remind it to turn left, right, gallop or stop...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

.
Im sorry i misunderstood it, thanx for the clarification.

I agree with you very much on the religious plan.
and about those blinkers, dont take the off, theres a reason they are there hehe - nobody want hte following panic



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camperguy
Ok let me spell it out for you, gays cant reproduce for a reason, biology. Hetros that cant medical. Now is there a supernatural force at work preventing either? dont know, but it is what it is.

Bill


Oh good, so at least we have moved you out of the camp that is saying "Mother Nature" or "God" must not "want" homosexuals to procreate.

That's a start.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 





And these are exactly my words on people trying to push their outdated religious ideals down other peoples throats all day long!


What about people who are pushing their opinions and lifestyle on kindergartners? It is happening as we speak through Common Core Standards. It's one thing to duke it out with an adult, but it is one of the most egregious things to push it on innocent children through pornographic pictures. What is this world coming to when people feel they have that right?
Just so you know I'm not making it up

www.sdagainstcommoncore.com...
edit on 30-6-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   


So if a man has anal sex with his wife, is that OK ?
reply to post by Minus
 


How's that ?
Cody



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Spawn2001
 



Originally posted by Spawn2001
I am still not going to say its natural because how you express this love is an anal fetish.


Not all gay people have anal sex.


Originally posted by Spawn2001
If a man had a vagina where would it be?


In the vagina, mouth, and anus. The same with straight couples.
(not that ALL straight couples have anal sex, but neither do ALL gay couples).



Originally posted by Spawn2001
This thread is going on forever and hurting my head because I don't want to think about things like this.


Well, no one is asking you to be here. You are free to not come to this thread and not have your head hurt if that is what you wish.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2013 by arpgme because: double post



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Rodinus
 





And these are exactly my words on people trying to push their outdated religious ideals down other peoples throats all day long!


What about people who are pushing their opinions and lifestyle on kindergartners? It is happening as we speak through Common Core Standards. It's one thing to duke it out with an adult, but it is one of the most egregious things to push it on innocent children through pornographic pictures. What is this world coming to when people feel they have that right?


Where are these Common Core Standards pornographic images you speak of? I did a google search ad nothing comes up. Any help is appreciated.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


I have allready stated that sex between an adult female and an adult male is not abnormal begavior - did you have point or just a 2 prefabricated answers no matter what i said?

My answer is clearly YES

Its also OK for a gay to have anal sex with his partner.
but as i say, do it inside, in a cave or in front of a highspeedtrain

why is it not ok to dislike gays cody?



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Minus
 


Maybe because you are tarring them all before even meeting them. You dislike all gays because of what they get up to in the bedroom nothing more.
If I said I dislike all Canadians I also would be in the wrong by lumping them all together and assuming I would not find any who I liked.



posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just to add.

"Why being Gay IS a Natural thing"

Why is it a "thing",in the first place?

How or why is it our place to annalyse a person's choice?
Its not contagious,FFS.

If your not gay,well ok.
But what business is it of ours to discuss those who are?

They arent aliens.
They are people.

This shouldnt even be a discussion.
And theres ALOT of wierd $hit straight people do behind closed doors,but I dont see a topic on that.

Just my 2 cents
~Cheers~



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join