It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why being Gay IS a Natural thing

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm gay, so what? Stop making it an issue and pass the laws already

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I went from gay is very wrong to gays are just really confused. Then from there to a chemical imbalance. It wasn't until I met my first dozen "gays" that I realized they are loving souls like myself. Who must contend with hatred towards them for something out of your control.

It's the ones who try to hide it or change that always seems to get unleashed in a very unnatural and grotesque manner.

Just stop the hate. Only the unloved and unnatural hate as the great Charlie Chapman once said.

Stay Sacred.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I would like to point out, after reading through this thread that many of you are confused by the meaning of the term natural. Nature literally means the universe. Nature literally means EVERYTHING. Nuclear bombs are just as natural as sticks and stones. Literally everything is a part of nature. Homosexuality has been a large part of human culture for thousands of years. The leaders of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire often engaged in homosexual acts.

It shouldn't even have to be pointed out that there is nothing f**king wrong with being sexually attracted to the same sex. Being gay is just as unnatural as being straight, or being religious, or being a capitalist. There is one level of nature and everything is on that level.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Djayed

Not *this* again...

The animals you quoted also: Eat their children, practice incest, eat their own feces and more.

I'm not against anyone or their sexual preference, I just hate, HATE your excuse for why people are gay.

People are gay because they are made of electromagnetic energy of polar opposites spiraling around a more dense clump of energy which on a fundamental level does not operate in the bounds of space time. Do we need to go from the beginning of the known universe and follow through every step from proteinoid microcells forming basic organic molecules and follow through to the evolution of the human mind? What the hell do people want out of this discussion? Being gay is just as natural as millions of idiot humans with guns marching against each other for some rich ass hats wet dream.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
sudden burst after post about brain organization.... derp.

Whatever.

It isn't rocket science.

It isn't ethics.

It aint even sociology or psychology (in whole, at least.)

it is behavioral biology and neuroendocrinology.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
Rape, murder, theft, cannibalism--all naturally occurring also.

Those crimes mostly occurring and committed by heterosexuals..
are we able to see the difference yet?

It's absurd to try to criminalize homosexuality with that statement buddy.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Sorry those are acts...homosexual is not an act...sex is an act but Homosexuality is not all about sex regardless of what people think.

Just to help you out a little with this one Djayed, he has stated that criminal acts are naturally occurring as well, so this guy is trying to associate homosexuality and it's behavior with criminal acts, which is totally ridiculous. There is nothing criminal about natural occurring homosexuality, either among animal species, or the human species.

One thing to note though, is that the crimes he mentions above, rape, theft and cannibalism, aren't those the crimes that heterosexual men commit? I'm pretty sure most rapists and thieves are straight!! Cannibals too!

edit on 30-6-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
I went from gay is very wrong to gays are just really confused. Then from there to a chemical imbalance. It wasn't until I met my first dozen "gays" that I realized they are loving souls like myself. Who must contend with hatred towards them for something out of your control.

It's the ones who try to hide it or change that always seems to get unleashed in a very unnatural and grotesque manner.

Just stop the hate.

Stay Sacred.

I agree on they are confused, and theres some chemical imbalance.
They are also just regular average nice people like most of us.

The problem is that the soceity decided it was OK, and the gay issue is right up in peoples faces now, the gays just dont care that other people have issues with it and pay NO respect to that, but craves alot of respect themselves. instead of being happy its legal and just go on, they have to show everybody all the time and in full public.
A woman can hardly breastfeed her child public, but of course two gays can kiss eachother public - whats THAT all about hmmm? the gays just dont give a Fu** bout other peoples feelings of what they do.
And stop the lame excuses like im born with it....we all know it isnt true. just just do what you do, but do it inside,in caves, in front of highspeed trains and such... respect others if you want respect yourself.
Then im pretty sure u will experience less hate

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Honosexual behavior in nature, in the animal species does actually indicate that animals are homosexual. Their behavior is an illustration of that. Courtship and parenting by samie sex couple animals would be another sign of the naturallness of homosexuality in nature. And, where courtship and parenting are concerned, it has nothing to do with "animal dominance" issues as you mentioned,

Animal homosexual behavior occurs because those animals wish to court each other, and parent with one another.
They behave homosexually and as such we can rightfully call animals homosexuals although in principle I believe l most animal sexual behavior is fluid and on a continuum. All sexual expression is A- OK!

So should be the case for the human species!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
reply to post by daaskapital

Honosexual behavior in nature, in the animal species does actually indicate that animals are homosexual.
Their behavior is an illustration of that. Courtship and parenting by samie sex couple animals would be another sign of the naturallness of homosexuality in nature. And, where courtship and parenting are concerned, it has nothing to do with animal dominance issues as you mentioned, (such as doggies that want to have dominance over their owners,).

Animal homosexual behavior occurs because those animals wish to court each other, and parent with one another.

I dont agree.
Thos animals do it to dominate the other male OR because they tdont know better and think they are female. No animals says to themselves, im born to be gay and conscious engage another male because its gay.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I just read a few pages of this thread and realised we are doomed.

For so many reasons and dynamics that most won't understand for failing to see the bigger picture, we are, as a species, doomed to be divided for a long, long time.

Why?

Are we doomed because many disagree with the OP's false assertions? Are we doomed because many won't lower their moral standards and accept the depraved habits of others?? Is that why we're doomed?

People will always have disagreements but that doesn't mean we're doomed or we're failing as a species; quite the opposite actually.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

This is all about identity labels which are merely constructions based on time, space, and location. Those same constructs have existed differently across space time anfd location. At least when looking at the history of (human) (homo)sexuality. See Michel Foucault, gay french author.

I might agree that we do not need to use labels that we use for human beings on animals, but for the sake of the argument, if the little critters behave bisexually, or express "ambisexuality, then we have to honor that, and recognize that the animal species is not necessarily "heterosexual." Irrespective, the issue is that homosexuality occurs naturally in nature (ie animal species,), therefore, it is a normal and a part of nature if it occurs amongst the human species.

Dolphins appear to be a really good example of same sex partnership based on courtship, and caring..
Among animals, it is not allways about "I'm stronger than you, this is my territory, I control this house,
etc." Some animals engage same sex activity, because they are fond of each other.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac
I would like to point out, after reading through this thread that many of you are confused by the meaning of the term natural.

Whilst I agree persons have a lack of precision on this topic, it's clear that when the term 'nature' is being used in this discussion the claim is that ...

1. There are men and women
2. Men and women produce children
3. Therefore men aren't meant to be attracted to men, and women aren't meant to be attracted to women

It's an appeal to an alleged law of nature which would go with many religious doctrines because there is an assumption of intelligence and purpose in design. (Whenever that designer wants to come back and fix a few things such as eating preventing from me breathing sometimes it would be most appreciated.)

I mean I think you know this already, but I guess just expecting philosophical precision on a web board is a road to madness surrounded by clapping sea otters.

Originally posted by Minus
No animals says to themselves, im born to be gay and conscious engage another male because its gay.

Humans do.

I don't think we know how much animals actually understand.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Actually, I don't think that's true.. The Gay community loves everyone, they love and respect members of the heterosexual community, many of their friends in fact are straight! The Gay community has had to historically remove itself from dangerously oppressive spaces and situations, which is why it is so much more vocal than straight community politics. Many members of the Gay community are also totally feminists, so when you say that ladies (in the U.S.) aren't even able to breastfeed their children in public, that is a cultural issue or problem in the U.S. and I guarantee the Gay community especially it's female members would work to change popular perception of breast feeding in public. By the way, breast feeding in other countries is perfectly acceptable, it's just that there is an odd or different ethic in the U.S. about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
It bothers me that the "most popular topic right now" is a thread about homosexuality about 50% of the time. I understand how important it is to the gay community, but I think GMOs and our government's dirty laundry ought to be sparking more threads and thoughts than homosexual controversy, which is, by the way, overly exploited by the media in order to--yeah--DESTRACT you from bigger issues.

Sometimes I overestimate the average ATSer's ability to see they're being dooped when they get choked up watching gay marriage controversy on the news.

Yeah, you've said all of this before. You've said this repeatedly, increasing both your post count and adding to the attention that these threads, and in turn, the issues that I deem important. I wear it as a badge of honor that you are distracted. It means that the issues are being heard by you, even if you are ignoring the message.

Thanks for your continued help to distract others. You are doing more than you know.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
You can't compare animals to homosexuality and say its natural. If even though they do things out of instinct because its natural for them to act like well..animals

Homosexuality is an emotion, an romantic attraction, a free minded choice in being you. If it was natural then, I must be an alien.

Some aliens are gay though..

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

I might partially agree that issues revolving around the gay community are being exploited: But I think it is to create greater antagonism nationally, and greater division among americans. At the end of the day, the gay community is also toting guns, and ready to defend the constitution and amendment rights. It should be seen as a positive force that wishes to preserve the goodness of the u.s. against tyranny and abuse at the hands of banksters, and the NWO elite.

There are plenty of gay disaster preppers by the way..

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

You make a good point though, that gay community issues are not distractions but an integral part of u.s. progressive politics and progressivism. Exposing the issues and learning about them is very important for all of us.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Minus

This is all about dentity labels which are merely constructions based on time, space, and location. Those same constructs have existed differently across space time anfd location. At least when looking at the history of (human) homosexuality.

Thats true, what was a death sin and discusting 500 years ago are apperently well accepted and normal today.
and that goes for many things not just the gay part we discuss here, so good point.

Originally posted by Pinke

I don't think we know how much animals actually understand.

Well we know that the species that where 100% gay are instinct right?

reply to post by Minus

Actually, I don't think that's true.. The Gay community loves everyone, they love and respect members of the heterosexual community, many of their friends in fact are straight! The Gay community has had to historically remove itself from dangerously oppressive spaces and situations, which is why it is so much more vocal than straight community politics

Stratetic calculated move by the gay community - gays are just as good and evil as the average population no matter how they want others to percieve them.

Well maybe its "normal" to be gay what do i know...but dosnt mean i have to like it, or be a part of my view of a posetive human development. i also think its OK, and normal NOT to like the gay mentality - even though it seems like everybody just have to accept and love it
edit on 30-6-2013 by Minus because: im loving it

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Good one, just because it happens within the base Animal nature does not make it natural for human civilization, point taken.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join