It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why being Gay IS a Natural thing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Human beings are great apes....

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

If someone feels viscerally in their gut that what you are doing is repugnant to them you are not going to win over their gut argument with reasoned debate. It is just not going to happen. Why debate about sexual orientation with people who are physically repulsed by your idea of OK sexual relations? A physical repulsion will not be altered by intellectual debates. It is within their body not their mind. You can not reason revulsion out of someone. Why bother?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I must admit, I am shocked and frightened that so many in here stills see homosexuality as an unnatural behavior. It shows that even in a time where we understand that what we are made of, some humans still relies on bigotry and plain stupidity.

We know that emotions are controlled by electrical inputs and releases of chemicals, we know this for a fact. How the brain are wired is how we act and feel things, e.g. whether or not we are homosexuals.

And that some people even tries to link homosexual orientation with murder, rape, cannibalism and other, is just mind blowing stupid. Rape is rape, it does not rely on what kind of sexual orientation one have. Homosexuality can have just as much consensus as any other sex form. Only when you force the partner you are committing a brutality.

Understand that it is this kind of alienating of other people that are creating hate and misunderstanding in this world, we have to accept each other in order to live peacefully

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
My partner and I decided it was time for a baby, so we had NATURAL SEX for a couple of months and she eventually fell pregnant. We now have a beautiful, 4-month old little girl. If a homosexual decided to have unprotected sex for a couple of months, he/she would end up riddled with diseases, most likely ending in death.

That's incorrect, if you are both disease free prior to the relationship then there is no risk of homosexual couples developing std's, just like with straight couples.

Homosexuality is also responsible for the spreading of most/the largest percentage of STD's in the world!

Actually the majority of STD's are spread amongst straight couples.

Homosexuals are well known for being responsible for the mass production of the HIV/AIDs virus in the early days.

Actually the majority of people with HIV are STRAIGHT africans who don't use condoms because their religion is stuck in the third century.

Homosexuals are becoming like terrorists these days

Pretty sure almost 100% of terrorists are straight, what does that say huh?

demanding stuff and constantly broadcasting their agenda,

Yes they are demanding equal rights.

And as for the gay agenda, it is as follows:

1) Equal rights

2) see item 1

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Sorry to go off topic
Is that you giving litted a wash monkeynuts ?

Back on topic, I have gay friends both here on ATS and in real life, I have an openly gay neice that is a pleasure to be around, for them it is perfectly natural, and I wouldn't want them to be any other way.

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yup she sent it me

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Homosexuals are well known for being responsible for the mass production of the HIV/AIDs virus in the early days.

If that is so

Why are lesbians amongst the lowest risk group to contract HIV/AIDS

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by McCool

Two men being in love is a myth!

What an uncanny psychological ability you have! Must be exhausting knowing what everyone is thinking and feeling internally.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beastnwokillah
I have a theory when it comes to homosexuality among humans. I will not say all but a vey large percentage are victims of some kind of molestation or trauma that after years untreated, certain behavior patterns start to develop.

Three things that really bother me about gay people especially males.

1. Flamboyance is my biggest pet peave in gay males ( I refuse to call them men)
Stop trying to act like a woman.

2. Since when was it ok for these dudes to be running women's fashion and who gave them the right to implement this anorexic standard of beauty where in mainstream society a women is not pretty unless she is skinny.

3. Stop following me in the grocery store I'm handsome ok I get it. But I am not gay or even curious for that matter I like the things women have to offer too much to even consider it.

I would say go read the story about Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm not judging Gays that is in between you and God when you die. Just leave me alone.

Wow! Just wow!
This is the kind of ignorance that still makes us so backward

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

1. Flamboyance is my biggest pet peave in gay males ( I refuse to call them men) Stop trying to act like a woman.

There is one member on here in particular you'd better hope never come across

Personally I find the flamboyance hilarious in cases where that is true. But one of my gay friends is built like a gorilla and plays rugby. If you didn't know he is gay you would never guess it a real man's man if you'll pardon the pun.

I'll let myself out

Cody

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
Two men being in love is a myth! Just like that women who fell in love/had a sexual relationship/married her favourite theme park ride. Just a mentalist wanting attention.

Homosexuals are becoming like terrorists these days, demanding stuff and constantly broadcasting their agenda, trying to force their crazed ideas on the world. If a straight person done the same they'd be called homophobic. Mental people love to play the victim also.

Homosexuality is also responsible for the spreading of most/the largest percentage of STD's in the world!

My partner and I decided it was time for a baby, so we had NATURAL SEX for a couple of months and she eventually fell pregnant. We now have a beautiful, 4-month old little girl. If a homosexual decided to have unprotected sex for a couple of months, he/she would end up riddled with diseases, most likely ending in death.

'Gay' people should not be allowed to adopt kids. 'Gay' people having sexual relations with straight people just to have kids should be looked down upon as a terrible miscarriage of justice, should be against the law. 'Gay' people are forced to crawl like dogs with their tails between their legs, using the opposite sex to fulfil their true needs, because they can't obtain a baby naturally.

I think it all comes down to gender identity issues, abusive childhoods, mental illness, etc. There's always the same stories.

And you are a father! Dear God! Poor baby
but this is the reason hatred
never ends because its passed down to the children

Me, having a 21 old daughter, im more worried about the people
out there who want to do horrible things to my daughter. Seems like
your more concerned about labelling gays as terrorists.

Sigh!

edit on 30-6-2013 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
I must admit, I am shocked and frightened that so many in here stills see homosexuality as an unnatural behavior. It shows that even in a time where we understand that what we are made of, some humans still relies on bigotry and plain stupidity.

I wouldn't put it down to plain stupidity but more like plain ignorance and lack of education.(Or too much religious brainwashing education)...

I too have many gay friends and also gay members in my own family... it would sadden and sicken them to read some of the comments on this thread and to discover the ignorant mentality of some people!

Blummin heck folks we are in 2013, witch hunting days are history...!!!

Kindest repects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Witch hunting days are history? Since when?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Witch hunting days are history? Since when?

EXTREMELY PERTINENT comment TK...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

If that is so

Why are lesbians amongst the lowest risk group to contract HIV/AIDS

Cody

Probably because there is double the chance of someone saying "not tonight honey, I have a headache"

I always hear many people argue "ooh its not natural, you're opposing evolution, its male and female that make babies and progress the species". Bleh. I'd say that the natural behaviour of grouping together comes before this. If that's two women or two men its irrelevant. Having someone to rely on is a survival tool and as such, very natural. The stronger the bond, the stronger the two people will be.

Hey it worked for the Spartans. Cant argue with that

edit on 30-6-2013 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Not *this* again...

The animals you quoted also: Eat their children, practice incest, eat their own feces and more.

I'm not against anyone or their sexual preference, I just hate, HATE your excuse for why people are gay.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Homosexuality has been witnessed throughout numerous species.
The worshiping of, and belief in, a magical sky wizard giving instruction is entirely Human.

I know which one is more "unnatural"

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
To each, their own. That's all I have to say.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ok so we have a anti-gay thread so I suppose to "balance" this we need a pro-gay thread?

Come on guys. Haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love. A thread supporting or opposing gayness isn't going to do anything productive to either cause.

It is simply a decisive topic engineered to distract and pit us against each other. A thread isn't going to win over the "undecided" let alone the opposing mindset. All anyone is doing is widening the gap between the two sides by hurting each others sensibilities. PLEASE STOP!

The undecided will decide when the time s right, typically after they have met a couple and think to themselves "oh, they're not such bad people".

This topic is only capable of forcing one man/women to judge another. Where in your great book does it say to judge your fellow man? Just curious. If anything I'm pretty sure your good book says that job is reserved for his truly. Let him do his job and everyone else butt out eh?
edit on 30-6-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join