It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh...Enki in disguise?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
determined

i know exactly what you mean. what i did was a process of elimination, like a logic puzzle. who did jesus say he was:

1. god
2. son of god
3. not the father
4. the second adam
5. the serpent raised on the cross like moses raised the serpent on his staff to bring healing to the people
6. the alpha and omega
7. fount of living water
8. tree of life
9. bringer of knowledge
10. bright and morning star
11. the word, in the beginning, the word made flesh, WITH god, and god at same time.

etc

other clues were textual such as

1. be wise as serpents, gentle as lambs
2. enemy of the accuser

who was the accuser? well we all know the answer to that one. the accuser had special characteristics as regards humans, such as

1. despises humans
2. cuts them no slack whatsoever
3. treats them like slaves of the lowest caliber
4. would be happy to have them completely snuffed out of existence

revisiting the old testament I see "god" take a couple of newbie humans and whack upside the head with the "now you've done it!" stick, forcing all their ancestors from henceforth to experience pain and death, as if he had the worst case of racism in the history of the universe, puts a whole new meaning to "generational curse" and insists on some strange sacrifices to resolve his displeasure with our less than him-ness. takes a bunch of people out in desert and walks them around in circles and every time they grumble or complain, he adds more time to their punishment until an entire generation has died, 150,000 of them killed all at once for lack of faith, and so on.

then i look at the new testament, and what do i see? the exact opposite.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by pthena

The Midianite Southern based cult of Yah given as at the time of Moses is interesting, a cult of a sacred mountain and wells and living water from the rock, and that direct association of water and life found with the cult of Ea...there was also the Juniper or broom bush sacred to Enki.

This could be explained by the association and relationship the Hebrews had with the Midianites before moving into Egypt. That is any traces of Yah found there. Whatever the case Ya maintained a position against his people taking on and mixing him with the attributes of the mountain gods and all the rest of it. He was very clear about this. So it isn't like they just slouched into these practices of fixing attributes to Yah that he did not want associated with himself. Not only were they condemned later for doing this they were also charged with bringing the Egyptian mysteries out of Egypt when they came.

My point is that Yah was always on them about mixing Him up with the attributes of these other gods if not flat out saying "hay Yah must be Baal" which they did at some point with the help of corrupt priest which operated in the position of priest of Yah. Over time they twisted the attributes of Yah in with all of these lesser gods, golden calf, moloch, baal, queen of heaven, sun worship, child sacrifice as if all these lesser gods operated with permission under the auspices of Yah with Yah as their head and taught the people that this was so.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I would just take that as a metaphor for taking the saline bitterness out of water/life, the river of life is of course an important aspect of end time prophetic vision, and that's pure Ea symbolism;

The heartland of his cult was in the wetlands around the Shatt Al Arab region near modern Basra, the confluence of the Tigris and Euphrates.

The reed huts are still the same as when they figured in the Sumerian flood narrative, turn one upside down you have a boat basically.

And the date Palms were the sacred Mes tree of Enki, also in Islamic tradition Jesus was born under one..there's also of course 'Palm Sunday'

edit on 11-6-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

who was the accuser? well we all know the answer to that one. the accuser had special characteristics as regards humans, such as

1. despises humans
2. cuts them no slack whatsoever
3. treats them like slaves of the lowest caliber
4. would be happy to have them completely snuffed out of existence

revisiting the old testament I see "god" take a couple of newbie humans and whack upside the head with the "now you've done it!" stick, forcing all their ancestors from henceforth to experience pain and death, as if he had the worst case of racism in the history of the universe, puts a whole new meaning to "generational curse" and insists on some strange sacrifices to resolve his displeasure with our less than him-ness. takes a bunch of people out in desert and walks them around in circles and every time they grumble or complain, he adds more time to their punishment until an entire generation has died, 150,000 of them killed all at once for lack of faith, and so on.

The "accuser" is Satan, not Yahweh.

Yahweh is Jesus, it's just that he came in the human form to reconcile human flesh back to himself after it was corrupted.

What the Bible proves is that you can be a wrathful God or a peaceful God and it doesn't matter, mankind will always sin, error and stray away from God based on free will to choose.

The Bible says that when Jesus returns, he'll returning to judge and make war, but that's only after the Millennial period in which he'll allow everyone to know who he is first. After the Millennial period is over, God will release Satan from the Abyss (in which he is kept during the Millenial period) to try and deceive the people again, but God says he won't let it happen and he'll throw Satan and his little minions, including Enki, into the lake of fire.

You won't be seeing the peaceful side of Jesus when he returns to do this.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
determined

Remember that Jesus said things like "what do you think the owner of the vineyard will do to them" a reference to harsh judgment for their rejection of Jesus. He also say "don't fear those that can kill you but fear him that can cast you into hell". A clear reference to ultimate judgment at the seat of Yah.

The difference between satans sort of wrath and Yah is that Yah always preserves the good whereas satan wants to destroy them all. Satan hates man. Yah hates the corruption of man. Yah can and will deal out levels of destruction way beyond what satan can. It has always been satans hope that he can provoke Yah to kill them all by corrupting the earth.....because satan simply doesn't have the ultimate authority in that area. Yah does and he intends to use it as he has in the past and yet like Noah at the flood will save a small portion out of the human race in the end. Its this small portion that satan accuses and wishes he could destroy. There is no trick in satan accusing all of man kind, Yah has done that Himself. Satans game is to accuse those that Yah would save out of the mess.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
well i would like to think the guy who saved us from the flood, was the one that liked us, vs. the one that condemned us to the flood.

i would like to think that the guy who wants to replace our missing eternal bodies was the one that liked us, vs the one that condemned us to pain and death.

i mean, how do you reconcile a loving father figure with a guy who has the israelites bash babies heads against rocks, blame presumably new people who haven't a real clue about anything, for not having a real clue about anything? for example, paul is talking about how he would handle women speaking in the church, and he references eve's sin vs. adam's sin. adam it says, did the deadly deed in full knowledge, whereas eve was tricked. so eve's punishment for being tricked, is to experience extreme pain in childbirth and so on. think about that. it makes no sense at all

i think the better you understand the verses about jesus, the less likely it seems that every reference to jehovah in the old testament, is talking about him.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I would just take that as a metaphor for taking the saline bitterness out of water/life, the river of life is of course an important aspect of end time prophetic vision, and that's pure Ea symbolism;

I think we've already established that there were copycat gods out there and they were not one and the same.

Now you just have to ask yourself, who's still worshiping Enki today and why or why not?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i think the better you understand the verses about jesus, the less likely it seems that every reference to jehovah in the old testament, is talking about him.

Except Jesus quoted Yahweh. Jesus told them in a way that they did not understand that he was Yahweh. Jesus told them to read the scriptures because he was in them. Unfortunately, for the Jews, they didn't recognize him when he came.

John 14:9

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Luke 24:44

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
the old testament was in the sole purview of the synagogue of the accuser.
the new testament was in the sole purview of........well you know who.

i know the queen of heaven/babylon thing has you going, it did me too. but there's something just not right about the way everything else is being told. there are so many contradictions, mistranslations, the more i learned about it, the more i realized i was gonna have to ask for supernatural help because as it stood, it just wasn't adding up.

it then dawned on me that the rcc was acting as if it were enki-ite when it was in fact, enlil-ite, and as a result, was just running the same scheme islam runs and judaism runs -- that being that the most loving being in the universe, has less compassion for his creation than your worst enemy.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by undo

Except Jesus quoted Yahweh. Jesus told them in a way that they did not understand that he was Yahweh. Jesus told them to read the scriptures because he was in them. Unfortunately, for the Jews, they didn't recognize him when he came.

John 14:9

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Luke 24:44

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

of course he's yahweh. and so is anu and so is enlil. at least, in the torah.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by pthena

Exactly! That's how the post-exile destroyer is pulling things off: an obsession with Jerusalem, also called a wine of madness.

This prophecy has already been written into the Bible and it dates back to Zechariah.

This is just one more piece of the puzzle that God put out there for people to be able to recognize him and to prove the Bible's legitimacy, but many will ignore it.

In fact, we'll keep hearing how all of these stories were stolen from other ancient gods instead and how it's all bunk to begin with instead of paying attention.

I've been reading along. One point of contention: At Babel, the languages were cut into pieces. Names were then scattered into aspects of the single knowledge that was known at the time. Trying to wind this back to is origin is a hall of mirrors as ISIS tries to put OSIRIS back together again (Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall). I have been down all of these roads and examined all the pathways leading to the left hand path. The path forward, ignoring the right and left is also a dead end. The right path is the correct path to finding the source of the entire story.

A zipper pulls the two sides of the pants together, because it takes three to bring the other two together. Find the third and you have the key. Do you want me to tell you what the third is?

Hydrogen has one proton and one electron. What is the zipper? All of this can be cleared up easily with one piece of the excluded middle known as the higher axiom. Most people do not want to know or do not care to listen. Do you want more?

edit on 11-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Can you post some of the Torah for us to back up this statement?

Also, the OP says that Yahweh is Enki, so how does Anu and Enlil fit into this based on this statement?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Can you post some of the Torah for us to back up this statement?

Also, the OP says that Yahweh is Enki, so how does Anu and Enlil fit into this based on this statement?

torah = pentateuch = first five books of the bible.

anu is heavenly father, known as jehovah. he's the head honcho, the judge.

enki is a son of god, also known as jehovah. he's the defense attorney. he's the father of the human race, not heavenly father, as jesus indicated when he addressed his father in heaven as a separate entity. jesus is god, but he's not the only god. he has a father god in heaven. that father god is not our father god, however. our father god is our creator. it's the way the words are laid out in the text and the emphasis given. yes he is jehovah. yes he is god. yes he is father creator. no he's not heavenly father.

enlil is a son of god, also known as jehovah (in the old testament), he's the prosecuting attorney. he don't like us. he owned the planet, till enki met his requirement, which was especially brutal. these two have been at it for awhile.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i know the queen of heaven/babylon thing has you going, it did me too. but there's something just not right about the way everything else is being told. there are so many contradictions, mistranslations, the more i learned about it, the more i realized i was gonna have to ask for supernatural help because as it stood, it just wasn't adding up.

Based on your definition, who is the "queen of heaven/babylon"?

You do realize that according to the Bible, the queen of heaven, otherwise known as the whore of Babylon is going to fall just like Lucifer, right?

Based on a thread I witnessed lately, it looks like this queen is trying to make a comeback already.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
queen of heaven=inanna, a grand daughter of enlil.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

There is no earthly Father God and a separate heavenly Father God. They are one and the same.

The queen of heaven/whore of Babylon must be deceiving you.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

There is no earthly Father God and a separate heavenly Father God. They are one and the same.

The queen of heaven must be deceiving you.

what do you make of the woman clothed with the sun and a crown of 12 stars, with the moon beneath her feet, who gave birth to a man child who would rule the nations with a rod of iron?

edit on 11-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That's a hell of a summary. I gotta start reading your posts more closely from now on, you're rather amusing in an illuminating sort of way. But why do you suppose the NT was written so differently?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
interesting paper (pdf)

What is an Elohim by Dr. Michael S. Heiser
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I pointed out that Yahweh is derivative of Ea, but also noted that in the early stories of Genesis these are still derivative of a broader Pantheon, were El (Anu) was the Supreme Deity.

The classic example of a triad that would have consisted of El-Baal-Yah is the meeting with Abraham on the plains of Mamre.

he LORD appeared again to Abraham near the oak grove belonging to Mamre. One day Abraham was sitting at the entrance to his tent during the hottest part of the day. He looked up and noticed three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he ran to meet them and welcomed them, bowing low to the ground.

They go on to destroy a couple of cities while they're in the neighbourhood, but importantly Mamre went on to become an important cultic point for all Semitic peoples of the region;

This place is now called Terebinthus, and is about fifteen stadia distant from Hebron, which lies to the south, but is two hundred and fifty stadia distant from Jerusalem. It is recorded that here the Son of God appeared to Abraham, with two angels, who had been sent against Sodom, and foretold the birth of his son. Here the inhabitants of the country and of the regions round Palestine the Phoenicians, and the Arabians, assemble annually during the summer season to keep a brilliant feast; and many others, both buyers and sellers, resort thither on account of the fair. Indeed, this feast is diligently frequented by all nations: by the Jews, because they boast of their descent from the patriarch Abraham; by the Pagans, because angels there appeared to men; and by Christians, because He who for the salvation of mankind was born of a virgin, afterwards manifested Himself there to a godly man. This place was moreover honored fittingly with religious exercises. Here some prayed to the God of all; some called upon the angels, poured out wine, burnt incense, or offered an ox, or he-goat, a sheep, or a cock

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The commonality of religious tradition through Abraham shared by Jews, Muslims and Christians has then at its inception an appearance by this triple aspect of Semitic understanding, that to the Sumerians was Anu-Enlil-Enki, the latter two get passed off as men or angels in general interpretations of the story but that wouldn't have been the original understanding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join