It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh...Enki in disguise?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
let's not forget that enki is the one that 1) creates homo sapiens, 2) confuses the languages at babel and 3) warns the noah figure about the flood, gives instructions on how to build the ark, gives the noah figure advice on how to keep enlil from going ballistic when he finds out some humans have survived the flood.
he shows up in the I AM THAT I AM statement. and later shows up in the guise of jesus, to rescue the populace, once more, from the ire of enlil but this time, permanently.

enlil is like the prosecuting attorney, the accuser. he's always angry. he doesn't like humans. he appears to hate female humans the most. this was his planet. enki, on the other hand, is like the defense attorney. he created us and has been defending us in the court of anu, ever since. the real story of how all this happened, is not generally agreed upon by many people, but here's my theoretical take on it

in the creation of the adam verses, it first describes the creation of the adam as male and female, made in the image of elohim. elohim is a plural word, so is adam. this means there were male adam and female adam before there was an eve. this male and female adam were not hermaphroditic, they were cloned from the elohim, some of which were male and some of which were female. new adam came into the world, not via procreation, but via cloning/copying. this allowed population control, a sticky point for enlil. he was like an environmental scientist.

enki, on the other hand, was a geneticist. he created new life (plants, animals). life was his big thing. according to the sumerian-akkadian texts, the planet had undergone a cataclysm and the anunnaki had to restore it. one of the ways in which they did this was to put the junior anunnaki to work, getting the necessary resources from the earth, to rebuild its infrastructure. this required mining, and soon the junior annunaki grew tired of the hard labor and staged a strike. i theorize the anunnaki were not using the earth as a domicile on a full time basis, but merely as a world of resources they could tap into, this meant they weren't privy to the hardships of the junior anunnaki, who voiced their protest by not working and since new clones were not made automatically, there was no one to take their place while they had a vacation.

it fell upon enki, to come up with a solution. this he did by creating workers via cloning of his own dna and the dna of various female anunnaki, to do the hard work of the junior anunnaki. however, he spliced in some mammalian dna to allow the homo sapiens to be like himself and create new life (this we call procreation). the end result of his endeavor was procreating homo sapiens.

enlil was not thrilled with this new creation, not at all. apparently, the junior anunnaki (here, theoretically represented by the first female and male adam race, all of which were clones) did not procreate but all their body parts were totally regenerative. this we read as the "tree of life", that section of dna responsible for regenerating all parts of the body.

when enlil realized the population explosion that would ensue from this decision, particularly if all their body parts were totally regenerative, he had a pow wow with the divine council and requested that the adam race also be nerfed, so that 1) their lifespan was shortened and 2) the section of dna responsible for full body regeneration (tree of life) be removed or blocked from unzipping so it could no longer replicate new parts to replace worn out ones. he got approval from anu and company, based on his concerns for the ecology of his planet, and enki, the geneticist, was required to make the required corrections to procreating adam dna. this is the reference to "you shall surely die" AND suffering in childbirth, since prior to this, the adam race was fully regenerative and had no pain in childbirth (cloning didn't hurt, apparently).

this is also the source of the references to the legs of the serpent being removed, as the serpent here represents dna, and the legs represent the ability of the dna responsible for full body regeneration to unzip so it could send out its code to replicate replacement parts. that part was either removed or made unzippable (removed the legs/blocked ). it's also the source of the references to the serpent beguiling eve, because before then, the female adam were not sexual beings. new adam were made without pain, without intercourse, without the mammal based, bloody, gooey, dangerous, procreation.

the big question is really, why did enlil not ask for the procreative dna to be removed instead of removing the regenerative dna. i think the answer is obvious: procreating adam (characterized by the arrival of eve, the first mother) meant a hands free influx of new workers, so the anunnaki would not have provide a constant clone supply. the clones would clone themselves via procreation and die off after so many years
edit on 10-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
enki, as jesus, determined to fix the adam nerf from 4000+ years prior, made one last attempt to explain to his creations and then provided a dna template of eternally regenerating homo sapien dna, characterized by their seeming inability to kill him.

and there you have it.

edit on 10-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I don't see a single credible source for your entire post. Can you post some?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
S&F for a reminder. I want to explore your links. I had always thought of Enlil as Yah but I see I have much more to explore. Thank you

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I was getting the impression Enki and Enil were brothers and they had a sister. One of the brothers was kind of a military man and the other more of an academic, the sister was a scientist. These latter two supposedly created humans. There is even some kind of a tablet left by the Sumerians depicting this moment. When ever I see in a Catholic Mass a Priest holding up the "body and blood" with all the robing (like a doctors hospital gowns) in front of an alter that looks for all the world like an operating table, I imagine what we now know as mass began as some sort of DNA cloning ritual that was so significant, it is imitated throughout the ages. God, although they called him another name, only visited Earth a couple of times and was the Father (of these three) hence God the Father. He was not happy with the kids meddling in creating life here and I think tried to off us but was influenced by someone named Ezekiel (who was a human) to chill. At some point deities from the planet they were from came here and mated with the human creations. I don't think that went well. The rest of the story is kind of vague after that. I had read parts of the Enuma Elish and the Creation Story and the original about Hammer something and the great flood. Actually I am thinking of the first Law which was the Code of Hammurabi. This was another interesting find and very telling about the society which was apparently kind to widows and orphans from the get go. They seemed to be a decent people judging by the laws. What parts are true and what parts are fiction, I can't even begin to tell but I can see how it all might be misinterpreted to the homogenized tale of creation we are left with today.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Loveaduck because: spelling mistake!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
knowing good and evil = having sex. to know, was to have intimate relations with ("adam knew his wife and she begat"). so the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, was the same as dna related to procreation, an ability the adam race did not have before the fall of man scenario.

suddenly, eve noticed adam was sexy and adam noticed eve was sexy. the text just says, naked, but the implication is that before then, they didn't notice (couldn't see) each other's nakedness because it wasn't important. they had no reason to be shy about it before that, et.al, they weren't sexual.

the entire fall narrative is about an environmentalist who didn't want his planet to be over run by sexual, procreating humans, so he took it to court and won his case because this was his planet.

and who tried to give the planet to jesus in exchange for his fealty? had to be enlil, the guy who owned the place. methinks he lost it to enki though, about 2000 years ago, he just hasn't claimed full ownership of it yet. this is what the text calls, the grace period.

edit on 11-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

the big question is really, why did enlil not ask for the procreative dna to be removed instead of removing the regenerative dna. i think the answer is obvious: procreating adam (characterized by the arrival of eve, the first mother) meant a hands free influx of new workers, so the anunnaki would not have provide a constant clone supply. the clones would clone themselves via procreation and die off after so many years

This was a very interesting post and I enjoyed reading it very much. I think it is fascinating that DNA science has discovered a common female ancestor who at least theoretically if not actually existed and I seem to remember reading somewhere else, perhaps related to the DNA studies but my memory fails, is that there was not one but 7 original females, who allowed their wombs to be used to incubate the new human life. I also think the DNA studies claim there was an original Eve but perhaps not just one, but "a very few" (perhaps only 7) original females. I was wondering if you came across anything like this in your reading?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

yeah that's in the sumerian text, enki and ninmah. i have a whole other theory (another layer) of information on the topic, but this one is complicated enough at the moment. unravelling thousands of years of history, perhaps hundreds of thousands, from just a few brief cliff notes, ain't easy.

sitchin (who i have a few disagreements with) wrote an article on the topic back when the genome project was completed. the article might still be on his website. www.sitchin.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
knowing good and evil = having sex. to know, was to have intimate relations with ("adam knew his wife and she begat"). so the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, was the same as dna related to procreation, an ability the adam race did not have before the fall of man scenario.

Gen 3:16 To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

This suggests childbirth was possible before this and was not painful, which negates your argument.

suddenly, eve noticed adam was sexy and adam noticed eve was sexy. the text just says, naked, but the implication is that before then, they didn't notice (couldn't see) each other's nakedness because it wasn't important. they had no reason to be shy about it before that, et.al, they weren't sexual.

Not trying to be a prick, just letting you know you can not use et al. in that way, it means "and others". I disagree with your implication as it makes no sense with the story. Their nakedness to one another did not bother them, it was their nakedness before God that did. So it has nothing at all to do with finding the other sexy, as if they were alone they would have also hid.

the entire fall narrative is about an environmentalist who didn't want his planet to be over run by sexual, procreating humans, so he took it to court and won his case because this was his planet.

about the only answer I can muster

and who tried to give the planet to jesus in exchange for his fealty? had to be enlil, the guy who owned the place. methinks he lost it to enki though, about 2000 years ago, he just hasn't claimed full ownership of it yet. this is what the text calls, the grace period.

Or who the Bible says it was, hint, not Enlil as that guy is nowhere to be found.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

You are referencing "The Seven Daughters of Eve". Some major flaws with the theory, but an interesting read.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hmm I'm actually reading an interesting book called, "A History of God" Which pretty much talks about well... The history of God and a little bit on how the Bible was constructed. Funny, I see a lot of the research from the book done in the OP of this thread.

Let me tell you... From what I'm reading in the book... I can't repeat it all word for word, but Yahweh appears to be The Roman God of War, Aries from the Patheons... In fact.. Baal that is mentioned in the Bible is even acknowledged as a female god of fertility. I'm not sure which it would be from the Pantheon..

Think about it.. What is "Aries" in astrology? A RAM.

Ring any bells? 'Lamb' anybody? Jesus?

Now sure. He may not reflect the personality outright. But take a look at The Old Testament will you? His rage is clear. In fact as a child, I've always wondered what it he meant when he said, "Worship no other God but me." Come to find out, there were other gods and if you're still following me here... I've got news for you, THERE STILL ARE OTHER GODS.

The Hebrews and that lot were definitely polytheistic in the past. The idea came about when there was some kind of face off between Baal and Yahweh. Baal was a no show while Yahweh was the showoff. Followers of Baal were slaughtered instantly and they declared Yahweh their "Elohim" Which means, "The only God that matters"

Like i say, i'm still reading the book. but if you're interested in this type of thing, read it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Hmm I'm actually reading an interesting book called, "A History of God" Which pretty much talks about well... The history of God and a little bit on how the Bible was constructed. Funny, I see a lot of the research from the book done in the OP of this thread.

Let me tell you... From what I'm reading in the book... I can't repeat it all word for word, but Yahweh appears to be The Roman God of War, Aries from the Patheons

Might want to fact check that. Here's a hint, Yahweh is thousands of years older than Ares.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
occamsrazor

EN.LIL
LIL
ILU
IL

En = Lord
Lil became the generic god word in mesopotamia.

For example, Babel=Babil or Babilu.
babEL.

el singular form of elohim.
yep, he's in there.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

No, that's like saying because we use the word god for Zeus and god is in the bible that Zeus is in the bible.
edit on 11-6-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Let me tell you... From what I'm reading in the book... I can't repeat it all word for word, but Yahweh appears to be The Roman God of War, Aries from the Patheons

Might want to fact check that. Here's a hint, Yahweh is thousands of years older than Ares.

I'm not saying they came first, this is who he's easily related to. That also could be where the Greeks got their god from.

The names, El Shaddai, Elohim, and El Elyon we're used interchangeably through different accounts referring to Yahweh. I'm still reading the book and the conjecture of Aries was on the behalf of the video I posted.

The video is but a short summary of the book, but I'm sure you'd find it interesting

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

No, that's like saying because we use the word god for Zeus and god is in the bible that Zeus is in the bible.
edit on 11-6-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

actually, i just showed you the etymology of enlil and proved that it is used interchangeably with EL which is the word for god. even makes its debut in the first verse of the bible, in its plural form. further, enlil is the guy who decrees the flood, refuses to forgive pretty much everybody for their imperfections without some kind of sacrifice, insists humans get hit with the nerf bat, spends most of the sumerian, akkadian, babylonian and biblical texts being the complete opposite of a loving father and forces his helpless human servants, to murder their own wives and children for things like disobeying a single rule.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

No, you showed me (if I believe you which I won't debate because I don't have to) that the Jewish word for god is derived from enlil. Elohim is not the name of God, elohim is the same as us saying god. When a Christian says god they mean Yahweh, when a Muslim says it they mean Allah. Someone else can say god and mean Ra. That is not evidence Yahweh, Allah, and Ra are the same being. Your evidence, if I suppose it's accurate, is only the etymology of the Jewish word for God and has absolutely nothing to do with Yahweh being Enlil.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

No, you showed me (if I believe you which I won't debate because I don't have to) that the Jewish word for god is derived from enlil. Elohim is not the name of God, elohim is the same as us saying god. When a Christian says god they mean Yahweh, when a Muslim says it they mean Allah. Someone else can say god and mean Ra. That is not evidence Yahweh, Allah, and Ra are the same being. Your evidence, if I suppose it's accurate, is only the etymology of the Jewish word for God and has absolutely nothing to do with Yahweh being Enlil.

ah so you want me to prove yahweh is enlil? i can't, cause it derives from ea. in fact, so does jehovah, cause yahweh is jehovah. well it's a sound alike, to be honest. ea = ehyeh = hayah = jehovah & yahweh. but see, there's this pesky little bit where enlil keeps popping up in the text (ya know, Lord God (Lord EL who is Lord LIL, who is EN.LIL).

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Enlil is a name. Yahweh is a name. Elohim just means god, not a name. If Enlil is Yahweh there should be a link between Enlil and Yahweh.

Showing a link that a Enlil eventually became a generic term el used for any god does not in any way show a relation between Enlil and Yahweh any more than there's a relation between Zeus and Yahwen because both use the generic term god.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Enlil is a name. Yahweh is a name. Elohim just means god, not a name. If Enlil is Yahweh there should be a link between Enlil and Yahweh.

Showing a link that a Enlil eventually became a generic term el used for any god does not in any way show a relation between Enlil and Yahweh any more than there's a relation between Zeus and Yahwen because both use the generic term god.

well how much evidence do you need? i show etymological trail, in the same time frame, and a text reference, depicting enlil decreeing the flood in the same time frame. the stories are nearly identical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join