It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh...Enki in disguise?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

that whole thing is about dna, different parts of dna that govern different body functions and the decisions made along the way, not by the adam and the eve, but by the creator and the planet owner. let's call the planet owner a system lord.

God created DNA and the soul.

The serpent and his little minions can only try to corrupt the soul. Sin leads to death of the soul.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

No Yahweh wasn't the High God, that was EL-Enyon, you miss the entire point of the story in that through Abram a Chosen People will be given over to Yahweh, the sons of Jacob/Israel, and that also through Esau the twin of Jacob a people would arise under the auspices of Baal, naturally they would be warlike unlike the trickster Jacob...that was the plan.

reply to post by undo

Thanks, that was an interesting enough read.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

To me, the whole reincarnation theory doesn't work.

If it were to be true, and if it worked to learn anything, why would certain people claim to have lived so many lives before? Yesterday, I saw one person claiming to have lived hundreds of thousands of lives before.

When is enough....enough?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If it were to be true, and if it worked to learn anything, why would certain people claim to have lived so many lives before? Yesterday, I saw one person claiming to have lived hundreds of thousands of lives before.

Couldn't you ask the same thing of eternal life, as granted by faith in Jesus?

link   

link   

edit on 11-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by undo

of course he's yahweh. and so is anu and so is enlil. at least, in the torah.

Can you post some of the Torah for us to back up this statement?

Also, the OP says that Yahweh is Enki, so how does Anu and Enlil fit into this based on this statement?

torah = pentateuch = first five books of the bible.

anu is heavenly father, known as jehovah. he's the head honcho, the judge.

enki is a son of god, also known as jehovah. he's the defense attorney. he's the father of the human race, not heavenly father, as jesus indicated when he addressed his father in heaven as a separate entity. jesus is god, but he's not the only god. he has a father god in heaven. that father god is not our father god, however. our father god is our creator. it's the way the words are laid out in the text and the emphasis given. yes he is jehovah. yes he is god. yes he is father creator. no he's not heavenly father.

enlil is a son of god, also known as jehovah (in the old testament), he's the prosecuting attorney. he don't like us. he owned the planet, till enki met his requirement, which was especially brutal. these two have been at it for awhile.

Read my last post. Here is the key to what you just said with the motive of the law giver presiding over the other two: Eyes Wide Open...

Also, the advocate is also a judge, answering to a higher court. He is also the teacher and Creator of the Cosmos, is the Cosmos and is the Proton with the Neutron. The Electron is the other. The zipper is the Neutral, neither the proton or neutron (yet is all of them as ONE). Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons and is the mark of mankind. At any point, we can use a lesser case like the elements to then personify the others powers and principalities possessing the third aspect of Creation (The Zipper in the middle).

edit on 11-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by undo

that whole thing is about dna, different parts of dna that govern different body functions and the decisions made along the way, not by the adam and the eve, but by the creator and the planet owner. let's call the planet owner a system lord.

God created DNA and the soul.

The serpent and his little minions can only try to corrupt the soul. Sin leads to death of the soul.

sin was the son of enlil. his symbol was the crescent moon and star.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

No Yahweh wasn't the High God, that was EL-Enyon, you miss the entire point of the story in that through Abram a Chosen People will be given over to Yahweh, the sons of Jacob/Israel, and that also through Esau the twin of Jacob a people would arise under the auspices of Baal, naturally they would be warlike unlike the trickster Jacob...that was the plan.

What point did you miss about Abram being blessed by the most high God who delivered Abram's enemies into his hands?

Here's what God already said about the nations...

Genesis 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

No, this doesn't mean that anyone is the spawn of Satan/serpent. It only means that they would battle each other throughout this life depending on who chose to follow God and who chose to follow Satan and his little minions.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh my...if only I wasnt at work and so damn busy you and I would have had a nice discussion,as i have ponder this question over and over again.But I think Yahweh,at least the Old Testament one tend more to act like ENLIL,you know dreadful,strict,with almost indifferent to mankind(well except for the chosen family).
Coupled that with the fact that Marduk(RA/LUCIFER) was reigning on Egypt and well from the bible,Hebrews and Egyptians werent really seeing eye to eye regarding the gods.....

Although i still think Jesus wasnt referring to Enlil as his father but rather Enki.....I'll add you as a friend for a more in depth discussion when im done

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Parts of the text are missing at the critical point, but it doesn't appear to end well for him, and we can assume that once the useless gardener was despatched, the land returned to its former glories and that the curses and plagues of Inanna were lifted, in short a happy ending.

I just finished reading the essay by Lishtar that you linked to. It strikes me that my understanding of Inanna, the goddess who represents the Dynamic Non-Maternal Feminine is defective, as in missing parts. Perhaps that has to do with the Greek stories coming after patriarchy was basically firmly established.

Official Greek stories come from the likes of Hesiod, who wrote Theogony in order to win a competition. Artemis stands in the position of Dynamic Non-Maternal Feminine. Yet whether or not anyone ever raped her is missing, or at best ambiguous.

Homer, Odyssey 5. 119 ff (trans. Shewring) (Greek epic C8th B.C.) :
"[Kalypso lamenting the departure of Odysseus:] ‘You are merciless, you gods, resentful beyond all other things; you are jealous if without disguise a goddess makes a man her bedfellow, her beloved husband. So it was when Eos (Dawn) of the rosy fingers chose out Orion; you gods who live in such ease yourselves were jealous of her until chaste (hagne) Artemis of the golden throne (khrysothronos) visited him with her gentle shafts and slew him in Ortygia.’"
Wrath of Artemis

Under the influence of the muse,
I stood on a dock beside a boastful man,
as the boat bearing Artemis neared,

The boastful man bragged of how
he had once had knowledge of the maiden archer.

From 200 yards out,
She raised her bow and loosed,
The boastful man fell
with the shaft embedded in his eye.

So I've bookmarked the gatewaytobabylon page. Perhaps I can find some more stories I've never heard of. At least they would have more authority than my own musings can provide.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

i thought about that and am a bit confused. although i agree it sounds like it's talking about humans, how does that fit into the rest of the information, such as the beast that was, is not, yet is? is it saying it's a carbon molecule blinking in and out of this dimension?

how's it work for only the forehead or hand, since presumably your body is carbon based not just your forehead or hand. and contrast that to the mark of god, which is sealed on the 144,000 ? is that saying the 144,000 are made of something other than carbon?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Except Jesus quoted Yahweh.
There is a place where he seems to be quoting God directly.

Matt. 15:4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’a and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’

But if you look at the parallel verse, you see he is really quoting Moses.

Mark 7:10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’

Jesus told them in a way that they did not understand that he was Yahweh. Jesus told them to read the scriptures because he was in them.
The Old Testament talks about God's servant.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
All this will never be understood correctly until one knows the needs of the spiritual world and our reason to suffer. Until then love will be reflected as hate. The truth is that our suffering is almost over and has not been in vain. This thread does a good job covering all the history as we know it but you have to search your souls to know the answer. You only have one path out of here but many choices obscure the true nature. The ultimate truth is that the spiritual side wants the flesh to die to complete growth goals and the flesh does not want to die nor believe that the spirit exist. The sacrifice made on the cross paid the price to achieve both ends. The spiritual body in a state of completion of the flesh. One will not get their unless they accept the one that holds that power to wipe away the remaining unpaid debt allowing for ascension.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sure. That's why we have free will to choose what we believe.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
seraphim are a race of angels. they are around the throne of god.
seraphim is the plural. the singular is seraph:

Strong's Hebrew Lexicon Search Results

Result of search for "seraph":

8314 saraph saw-rawf' from 8313; burning, i.e. (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color):--fiery (serpent), seraph.

why do i bring that up? well, it was seraph harrassing the israelites in the desert that prompted moses to raise the bronze serpent on his staff to indicate the people could go there for healing.

so what's a serpent on a staff look like? medicine. genetics.

so there are angels that look like serpents? if lucifer was a covering cherubim, he can't be a seraphim right ?

edit on 11-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Mark 7:10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’

Dewey, stop trying to nitpick at Yahweh/God to make him look like he didn't have anything to do with Jesus. Jesus repeated what both God and Moses already told everyone. You just don't know your Bible well enough to realize it.

Matthew 15:1-6

15 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,

2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;

6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

From now on, let's try to stay focused on comparing Yahweh to the Sumerian/Babylon gods instead of trying to disconnect Yahweh from Jesus.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Go back to my last two posts. The argument here among the factions are semantics. Names were divided at Babel. Osiris was cut into pieces. ISIS tried to put him together again, yet the division happened for a reason that will become clear when the narrative of the Bible is complete. Christ comes in the clouds to allow the sun to shine.

The clouds were caused at Babel: Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

When it says Jesus is coming in the clouds, why do the people mourn? For the first century generation that pierced Christ, the answer is obvious. For the rest of us, we realize that our sin was paid by the one that comes to remove the covering from us. The word Cloud denotes a complete covering that shrouds the land from the light. Clouds also defuse light to keep the earth protected. The Earth is our womb. There are many analogies in this symbolism when we see the connection. Faith is not fact because we cannot see beyond the veil.

The cloud is the veil over the temple (Cosmos), which is the divisions of mater / Mater / Matrix / Material. All of what you are reading in the ancient texts are simply telling the root story from the tablets in Heaven, which Enoch called the worthless Mystery held by the Watchers below.

Enoch One

And now as to the
Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, say to them:
3 "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless
ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these
mysteries women and men work much evil on earth."
4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace."'

The Watchers are those above us (Powers and Principalities) with consciousness. As above, so below. We are all reading the same divided story, the root of which, is contained in the central symbols (Tablets of Heaven).

1 And he said unto me:
Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets,
And read what is written thereon,
And mark every individual fact.

Hermes is Enoch. Adam is the Father of mankind and the Son of God is the creator of the Genesis 2 (LORD) creation. Genesis 1 is Elohim and the Father creating paradise. The Son of God is the father of Adam and the Father of the Son (Cosmos) is the Father of Paradise (World to Come). We don't pass to Paradise without hearing the story told by the Son of God (Cosmos), which was the Son sacrificed for the multiplicity of mirrored and imaged beings below that harmony. We are the symphony played by God's score below, looking above to through the divisions. Find the central story and the rest simply becomes the notes on the score. Like I said in the last two posts, look at what is unseen.

Read the Corpus Hermeticum where this is explained. Read the Virgin of the World where this is outlined. Read the bible where this is given as milk for babes. Read the Greek legends where this is outlined by what came before. Read Rumi who knew the beloved by the heart. Read Confucius who knew the way of Tao. Read the Greeks who knew the Truth of the ultimate point of knowledge and science. Put the Hebrew language and the Greek language together and have the two sides that are zippled. Read it like the book it is. Word is the central theme of the story. John 1 tells you the key.

There are 22 letters of Hebrew and 24 of Greek. Combined, there are 46. There are 46 Chromosomes, with 2 pairs of 22 and 2 sex chromosomes that START (Alpha) and then there are 20 proteins and 2 STOP (OMEGA / TAV) proteins that end the sequencing of the human body. When finished, the Hebrew reflects the Concrete side of the brain and the Greek mirrors the Abstract side of the brain, both of which mirror the world above and below.

Truth is ALEPH MEM TAV. That's Beginning, Middle (Water of Life) and End. The Tav is Two Crossed Sticks, which represents the Vesica Pisces, which represents the flower of life (Unity over and WITH multiplicity). Unity must rule multiplicity at the meeting point of the two worlds. (Duality and Triune). A zipper can only come up with the part in the middle.

John 21 outlines the Capstone and Cornerstone of the Temple. Peter caught 153 fish when he fished on the RIGHT side of the path. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the square root of 2 and 3. The cross in the middle of the Vesica Pisces is the meeting point between both ratios. Christ was showing how unity can come from multiplicity (Ruling All). Give and do not take. This is the will of God. God is the zipper.

edit on 11-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Yes with Artemis that's were Christianity re-introduced a role, if only that of supportive, for the eternal maiden of integrity, whether one considers Mary Magdalene at Ephesus and it's Temple of Artemis, or beneath the portico of the Artemis Temple at Marseille, its Artemis as the counterpart to Apollo...good musings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you don't wish to accept the finer scholarly distinctions between El and Yahweh that's fine...well sort of.

The Garden of Eden story is a hopeless concoction, i prefer the original set in the Sumerian Edin, it makes more sense, Dumuzid transformed himself into a serpent to try and escape the Demons who were to kill him and despatch to the Underworld...i wouldn't hold that against him.

Satan should be understood as the negative spiritual aspect of the Planet Saturn from the Babylonian period, it has nothing to do with any of this.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by pthena

Yes with Artemis that's were Christianity re-introduced a role, if only that of supportive, for the eternal maiden of integrity, whether one considers Mary Magdalene at Ephesus and it's Temple of Artemis, or beneath the portico of the Artemis Temple at Marseille, its Artemis as the counterpart to Apollo...good musings.

apollo shows up in the book of revelation chapter 9.
he's called apollyon.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

what in the sam hill is apollo doing in the bottomless pit in the bible?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join