It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Alex haters are no better than any other tool in society.
None of you are out there doing what Alex does.
Get over yourselves. Stop following Alex Jones threads just to bash the followers.
No

I checked out this thread to see what he and the BBC delivered. All it did was confirm my opinion of Jones as a slight-of-hand man. He is delivering up a con. But...that's my opinion. So don't go trying to shut me up or call me a tool. I am not being used. Others? All I can say is "Don't step in that, Wilbur..."

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

To be fair, anybody who knows enough about AJ to have him on as a guest knows EXACTLY what to expect. AJ rants for a living.

He rants because it's the only way he can stay in an argument - by bulldozering the myriad logical problems with his stupid conclusions out of the way with shouting. If nobody can get a word in he doesn't have to answer properly.

He was brought on to ridicule and it blew up in their face.

edit on 10-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Well, he looked ridiculous, yes.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I’ll just add this question to ponder…

Can you name one person who has done a better job at shining light on the Bilderberg/NWO agenda than Jones? If you can’t then, love him or hate him, he has helped to further the discussion and wake people up. Isn't that commendable?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I’ll just add this question to ponder…

Can you name one person who has done a better job at shining light on the Bilderberg/NWO agenda than Jones? If you can’t then, love him or hate him, he has helped to further the discussion and wake people up. Isn't that commendable?

Yes Alex Jones is a hero.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'll prolly get flamed since ATS seems to hate CT's these days..even when things are now really transitioning from CT's to CF's.(Conspiracy fact)

Other than plugging his website a couple times, I didn't see a whole lot wrong with what Alex was saying. Clearly, the BBC had planned to egg him on. You could hear the guy sitting next to him talking trash as soon as little presentation in the beginning was over with. Then the main guy doing the interview kept telling him to shut up. What did they expect? I would be pissed too. As far as the rebuttals made by Alex, they never addressed any of those. The cherry on top was the "we have an idiot on the show" comment at the end. If there was any "losing it" or "lack of professionalism", I saw it being done more by the other 2 than Alex. What a disgrace mainstream journalism is these days. Crazy and sad times we are living in.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Alex Jones has just been on the One Show now seeming a lot calmer and more coherent.

That's not our own lovely Welsh lass Alex Jones by the way. She is on it too - as always.

If you can access BBC Iplayer you can view John Sergeant speaking much more gentlemanly on the BBC today with Alex. Mr. Jones is just as polite and gets his points across because he is not called a looney.

Hmmmmm

www.bbc.co.uk...

What are the BBC and Jones up to?
edit on 10/6/13 by mirageman because: Added a few comments and link to Iplayer

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by PeaceNLove123
Imagine being called for an interview. Then being told to shut up as you answer the questions. Alex may be dramatic/a loon or whatever but the interviewer is rude as hell; the worst I've ever seen.

Alex Jones was being told to shut up because he would not let anyone speak, kept over talking others and was being rude. He was told to shut up because he should have taken the previous polite cues to let someone else speak.

Regards

Not true. Alex was told to shut because they did not like what he was saying and wanted to get their discrediting message in before anyone in the listening audience started thinking about what Alex was saying.

The interviewer and the other guest, David Aaronovitch, were insulting and condescending in word, intonation, and demeanor toward Alex from the beginning of that clip. Their blatantly transparent agenda in that interview was to discredit Alex. Not with facts or references to source material, but simply by their display of condescending attitudes toward him and the subject matter.

When Alex said the Bilderbergers "helped found the Euro which was actually a Nazi German plan" the interviewer interjected with a condescending "Ah". You have to listen to it. The message is in the intonation of his "Ah". So the immediate message pitched by the interviewer was that, in his arrogant mind, Alex has nothing to say and that he is interviewing a nutter. The interviewer conducted himself like a jackass from the start. He was there not only to discredit Alex but also to discredit the message. His teammate in that effort, David Aaronovitch, was there to help carry the ball over the goal line.

Alex picked up on the attack immediately and got his message across despite their efforts to kill the messenger. Rather than be shut down, Alex became more animated and passionate. Some of you don't like how he does not let them shut him down through personal attacks and subtle snickers and intonations of voice. And you don't like his manner of delivery. So you stop hearing him just because of his passion.

Imagine for a moment hearing Alex's words in that interview coming from a calm voice like that of the interviewer or the co-guest. No doubt many of you will hear the message and think about it for the first time rather than close your ears in emotional reaction to the speaker's style.

The interviewer and Aaronovitch were pitching their own message in that interview, i.e. that Bilderberg is just a group of harmless people trying to solve the world's problems for all of us. If that is so, why the secrecy, and why is the guest list full of people who have openly shown their disdain for the very existence of the useless eaters and breathers?

With his subtle attacks on Alex's credibility right at the beginning, the interviewer himself deliberately steered the interview in the direction it went. If you did not pick up on that, or you were unable to hear the substance through the static (the subtle static interjected by the interviewer and Aaronovitch), then listen again, and again, until you comprehend what happened. Keep at it. Eventually the static will fade and you will hear what actually went on in that 5 minute clip.

edit on 6/10/2013 by dubiousone because: Clarification.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

NO! He's no hero.

He's also not a villain like some make him out to be. Who is it that's stealing your freedom and controlling your life? Is it Alex Jones?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasyeti
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I used to watch Alex Jones, but then I realized he is just a raving angry dude. I know the world we live in can be crap at times and politicians and bankers wont change whoever is in charge, regardless, us the common people are screwed. So I listened to him and became angry then one day I just turned him off and my anger went away. I dont dwell on negativity and I stay away from psychic vampires like Alex, and O'reily and Rush Limbaugh and Katie Courick. Anyone who screams all day and complains has no interest to me they are just hot bags of air.

I have to disagree with your thinking, 1st NO WAY can you say Bill O'reily or Katie Courick screams or is disrespectful of their guests! I might not always agree with Bill but he is very professional!
Next, it sounds like you (to control your anger) simply decides to turn a blind eye to everything that is wrong in the world and hope it will go away! Much like us Americans and Briton did to Hitler's transgressions!
Like some else said (and I'm paraphrasing) 'instead of helping to deal with the problem, you decided to bury your head in the sand!'

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I know this is totally not going along with the discussions in this thread but did anyone else think the journalist to AJ's right looked like a bum? If I was going in front of millions of people I think I would shave and find a shirt that didn't look like the buttons around my chubby belly was about to become flying projectiles!.
LOL!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As an American and conspiracy theorist, I am deeply ashamed that Alex represents our community.
But I at least hope he gave you quite the chuckle with his antics.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Not many people take him seriously because of how he acts and IMHO he does this cause he is trying to bring
conspiracies into the loony section! He does this IMO because he is a shill! Anyone that is bringing out real info that is damaging to the elite will have an accident and sure as hell would not be invited onto the MSM!
I'm not saying most of what he says is not probable but I do think he came out right when people were starting to realize the truth and lately he has become more nutty then usual because of the large amount of believers!
Now it's possible he does this because he knows if he was calm and composed he would most likely become a target for termination! I wont let peoples actions change my opinions but there are probably a lot of people that dismiss AJ because of his attitude!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think that Alex Jones has something very important to say and is passionate about his cause. I do think however, that being given an opportunity such as this interview, it would have been more positive and powerful to express his message with a more low key approach. I believe that he has disuaded a great deal of the sleeping population from gaining any insight into his past or future information. I'm disappointed really. reply to post by Mclaneinc

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As I indicated in another thread. So far it has been CNN and now BBC. Both have low ratings. What better way then to call AJ, provoke him into expressing his true thoughts to boost their ratings and then turn around and call him a looney

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
He is making US ALL look stupid.
he is crazy.
we need to let the press know that he is not a part of us!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Mods, please move if in wrong forum..

The rather foolish BBC invited Alex Jones on to the Sunday Politics show to comment on The Bilderberger Group and Alex as usual gave more than he was asked for. To be honest he came across as a raving loon and Ex Editor of the Sunday Times, Andrew Neil described him "as the worst person he's ever interviewed".

At the end of the show Alex went full melt down and basically stopped the show dead, gladly it had finished and all the guests were tweeting like mad about what they had just seen.

www.bbc.co.uk...

To see the segment...

Loon or genius... You decide...
edit on 9-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

He has good points but using the blow up melt down style is usual way. He does this on all mainstream intervievws. You can review the Piers Morgan as well.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think everyone's stated their "Alex" opinions, and some of them make me a little sick, there's so much ignorance and stupidity...

But, for whoever's interested, Alex will be on BBC One tonight at 7 pm.

Here is the link to the live feed of BBC One.

---> BBC One

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He gets angry because of the completely clueless presenters.

If you listen to Alex, everything he says is rational and has evidence behind it.

The show was intended to undermine 'conspiracy', they suceeded because Jones understandably got angry.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaHe is making US ALL look stupid. He is crazy. we need to let the press know that he is not a part of us!
What about Hollywood, MSM and POTUS?
What shall be do about them?

edit on 10-6-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by HelenConway

NO! He's no hero.

He's also not a villain like some make him out to be. Who is it that's stealing your freedom and controlling your life? Is it Alex Jones?

I think he is.

He is willing to stand up and be counted.

Andrew Nell was extremely rude to Alex, starting off by calling him ' Alec' and then mocking him and telling him to 'shut up'.

Good for Alex for not taking that rubbish - so what if he yells, people need to listen to what he is saying - it is not a joke.

He is a hero.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join