It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
The day someone shows me some credible evidence that he is a disinformation agent, I'll stop listening.
But thus far, such evidence does not exist.
No, so far you have not been handed it on a plate. Some digging, some rational thought. Think for yourself...that's Jones' forte - putting thoughts in the heads of those who won't.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
The day someone shows me some credible evidence that he is a disinformation agent, I'll stop listening.
But thus far, such evidence does not exist.
No, so far you have not been handed it on a plate. Some digging, some rational thought. Think for yourself...that's Jones' forte - putting thoughts in the heads of those who won't.

Right. Because you somehow know everything I've researched, and you can rightfully say what I do and do not know. I'm stating to think most ATSers just say "Think for yourself." because its a popular phrase for conspirators, not because they truthfully advocate the idea.

This thread contains a summary of how and why the Zionists have no connections to any other secret society rumored to be working towards a one world government. In this thread, you will find a lot of info (in the replies as well) and you'll find a link to the definition of the term, "Zionist." It will give you their definition, history, and purposes.

Nowhere in their definition will you find even a hint of Jews plotting to take over the world.

Not the faintest whisper.

And, if you want my opinion on the matter, I think bad theories revolve around Jews simply because Jews are generally disliked by most other religions and people in general. Not because they are actually sinister and evil masterminds out to rule the world.

Same with Alex Jones.

People spread nasty little rumors about him like they're gossiping at the lockers in high school, because here in the conspiracy/ATS community, its become a fad to rag on Alex Jones.

Are you suggesting I'm not thinking for myself? Wrongo.

Don't be a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Instead of bashing AJ you should wake up and realize whose side he's on. You don't have to agree with his tactics or all of his theories but we NEED people like him in this information war.

Yeh i know whos side he is on its not mine. The Koch Bros the architects of the right wing of the globalism
this also only one in long line of many tirades where AJ has lost the plot i mean its not just this one or the one of piers morgan there is also this

The issue i have with AJ and followers like kokesh is that they are on no side of mine they have no relevance to down under any way like i said AJ insults down under by never even visiting here and showing his dummy spitting skits down here in Aus.I would love to see it most likely the coppers would tazer him for behaving this way why not they tazer just about everyone else down that gets disorderly in public. And since we are into being uncivil as jello biafra said once nazi punks # off is all i have to say about the "we are change movement"
edit on 12-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A picture speaks a thousand words, so I'll just leave this here:

Jones isn't against the conspiracy; he's part of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

There's part of me that actually believes him, he seems very well researched,

Too bad his research is wrong.

He's been spounting about FEMA camps and coffins for years. And yet nada! No ones being hauled off and interned. Look at the uproar over tracing the origins of phone numbers. Can you imagine what would happen if ma and pa Kettle hauled off to camps?

Alex Jones is the LIberace of his niche.
He has an image to keep up.
People expect him to go over the top.

If TPTB feared AJ it would be a simple matter to bribe a crack head with a couple rocks and a pistol. No one would be the wiser.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

As much as I hate to actually defend Alex Jones, some of those connections are really very tenuous and circumstantial. Alex Jones makes no secret of his activities with the Branch Davidians as the events at Waco, TX was what led him down his particular pass. The link between David Koresh and Tom DeLay is a defense attorney by the name of DeGuerin. Big defense attorneys will typically go for cases that are are either big news or big bucks. I find it rational to believe that DeGuerin would have been very interested in taking on both clients and it does not necessarily equate to a relationship between Koresh and DeLay. There's a few others in there that would also be high profile clients for DeGuerin like Hutchinson. That's not evidence of anything other than the distinct possibility that Muckety relies on circumstantial evidence and shock value for their mapping.

That said, I still think Alex Jones could potentially be dirty. He's 2/2 for sounding like a loon on mainstream television.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sunlight exposes all, and Alex proved himself to be the raving loony we know he is.

I just wish he had more meltdowns on American TV. It's good humor.

But my guess is that the American MSM already has too many wingnuts, so no reason to put Jones on TV.
edit on 12-6-2013 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Although he sometimes makes good points...his presentation is complete crap. I prefer people who are intelligent, collective, and calm in the presence of adversaries. Here he is waving his arms around and fear-mongering as usual. I don't deny that this is a police state and neither do most of you...so why are we still just trying to show examples that we live in one? I would much rather take action to try and change things for the better of mankind.

That is what I hate about the OWS movement. It is just a bunch of people standing outside the federal reserve agreeing with each other.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just to prove my point that the Pauls the tea party & "we are change" are all under the same koch bro banner see what Webster Tarpley has to say on AJ and friends! As for jones another AJ dummy spit Tarpley was one of his first targets because he is everything ultra libertarian capitalists like the Pauls ,AJ ,Kokesh hate.

also

edit on 13-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Come to think of it some of AJs nutjob fans have been down here already.
So if they cant spark any interest in 9/11 truth or other truther issues i doubt AJ will. See how hard it is to get any Aussies interested in this stuff i suppose this why fog horn jones doesnt have the balls or the real ability to convince stounch critics like those in Aus other wise he could come down here and convert an aussie audience, with his skits but alas no. Strange also that they sound so anti consumerist and capitalist when thy are fundamentally an ultra capitalist movement that worships pple like ayn rand. Frankly i dont think they know their ass from their elbow

edit on 13-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It was hilarious seeing him flip out on the BBC just like on Piers Morgans show, as of lately ive really been questioning Alex Jones and that he can be apart of the conspiracy and posing as the patriotic opposition against the NWO and at the same time selling out all his viewers to intelligence agencies and capable to steering the public wherever he see's fit like when he steered many to believe when he was flipping out about Y2k, I have thought that its really odd that there's an intelligence agency under the name "STRATFOR" thats based in the same location as Alex's news station in Austin Texas, and that they were both created in 1996, and Im not 100% sure but supposedly he has a news reporter at infowars named Molly Maroney that was a former worker of Stratfor, Ive heard lots of weird things about Alex and, I was watching his show a day ago from a video posted June,11,2013 and he admits that he's had family members in the CIA doing dirty work and that he still talks to them..... here's the link to the video and to see what im saying about how he admits having family in the CIA just skip to minutes 16:40 - 18:00

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Alex needs to take his meds before being interviewed by others....

Oh another thread bashing Alex Jones. I thought was something about Bilderbergers and their agenda but apparently I was wrong. Who cares about Bilderbergers anyway. Lets character assassinate AJ who exposes Bilderbergers.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

This thread is a trainwreck.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

This is because there are other investigative researchers out there in the world that do a fine job exposing the lies to get to the truth most of them do not refer to themselves as conspiracy anything just investigative Journalists or whistle blowers.
AJ does not have a monopoly on the truth it would be completely disturbing if he did in fact i cant imagine anything worse considering he took William Coopers work and claimed it his own yet cooper bless him(paid with his life) never had a good word to say about AJ. I suppose a few of you here are so naive you havent heard of this guy either

edit on 16-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They asked him why he's not been silenced by the PTB which was like a red rag to a bull for him

The reason he's not been silenced is simple, just look at him and listen.

With the audience that Alex Jones has reached, if the TPTB decided to assassinate him, it would be extremely counter-intuitive. They might as well come out and tell everyone that he's telling the truth.

That's why I think he has not been killed. It's easier to have the media smear him as a lunatic, figuring everyone knows about his "episodes," so he really has not helped his own cause.

IF Alex Jones believes the "truths" that he uncovers, his anger would be understandable.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

That's why I think he has not been killed. It's easier to have the media smear him as a lunatic, figuring everyone knows about his "episodes," so he really has not helped his own cause.

Alex Jones = Controlled Opposition! simple as that

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The crazy act is just that imo - Alex has either deduced that if he looks crazy enough then that will keep him alive, or he is working for the other side to discredit the theorists.

Whichever side Alex works for, the craziness is mandatory - if you set Alex aside, you can study the info he brings to the table - and its well worthwhile.

The other possibility is that he is being drugged, this was done to Tesla and Howard Hughes - imo both were poisoned - probably with mercury.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
His backbone is much straighter than theirs, plus he's well-dressed, and American fresh! His neighbor fellow(didn't catch his name) looked as if he just rolled out of the gutter near the local pub. Damn those Redcoats! Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join