It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Even the bible alludes to the nephelim in round about ways. Oh no he must be a goon so lets ignore him.

Tue Bible says angels slept with earthly women and gave birth to the nephilim... Giants and stuff

Not Lizzards.

They were not angels, they were demons. The nephelim are demons and the elohim are the angels. You mixed it up.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

What ever arena of the conspiracy world you choose to hold forth in, remember this: speculation, dot-joining, lying, exaggerating, rhetoric, profiteering, fear-mongering, ranting, bullying etc. these things are red flags to a sensible person, if you're not a sensible person then ignore them and continue to dwell in your self fashioned 'awareness'. But in reality you've swapped one golden calf for another.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
He gets angry because of the completely clueless presenters.

If you listen to Alex, everything he says is rational and has evidence behind it.

The show was intended to undermine 'conspiracy', they suceeded because Jones understandably got angry.

RIGHT ON

It is not his message. it is just how he behaves like a bully.

I did not see this bbc thing, but what I saw on that Pierce show was disgusting. He just destroys his reputation, because he goes on a show where people debate and wont stop talking not allowing any debate, it is ridiculous and disrespectful.

When the presenters of the lamestream media pretend to be from another planet and incredibly dullwitted, probably on purpose as flamebait, then what exactly is AJ supposed to say and how is he to behave????

When you meet someone who is giving you the round-around do you treat him nicely? Are you really "that kind" of a person? When you do a jessie ventura act, whom by the way I think is ok, saying the wrong things at the wrong time and at the wrong place don't you expect a chris kyle punch to the face as payback?

Get real.

AJ should punch the reporters in the face for being incredibly obtuse but that is just my opinion.

Why do they invite him anyway
Why don't they get BETTER REPORTERS, you know people who actually have a clue.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I would become frustrated myself,cause everything he says is a fact and its totally absurd that they deny or act like they dont know anything about this on live tv.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Mods, please move if in wrong forum..

The rather foolish BBC invited Alex Jones on to the Sunday Politics show to comment on The Bilderberger Group and Alex as usual gave more than he was asked for. To be honest he came across as a raving loon and Ex Editor of the Sunday Times, Andrew Neil described him "as the worst person he's ever interviewed".

At the end of the show Alex went full melt down and basically stopped the show dead, gladly it had finished and all the guests were tweeting like mad about what they had just seen.

www.bbc.co.uk...

To see the segment...

Loon or genius... You decide...
edit on 9-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

He is a raving loon. Probably the worst person to interview ever in the world.

The last guy Id go have a beer with.

He's been the same for the past twenty years. He wouldn't drink with you anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Unfortunately for you and your myopic belief system there are plenty of journalists out there who are hard working, honest and in search of the truth, that they do not carry on like spoiled children stands to their reputations and their respect amongst their peers. Jones and his ilk will have you believe, because of his outlandish ego, that he alone is the sole purveyor of the truth, and simpletons that cannot get their simple heads out of the polarized paradigm that Jones fosters follow suit....well done you awakened ones.

edit on 10-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No idea why you are talking about nephilims here,but you both should study history abit further. A nephilim is the result of an other extra terrestrial race other than us humans breeding with humans.

Human Dna+Dna from a spesific other race=nephilim.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Unfortunately for you and your myopic belief system there are plenty of journalists out there who are hard working, honest and in search of the truth, that they do not carry on like spoiled children stands to their reputations and their respect amongst their peers. Jones and his ilk will have you believe, because of his outlandish ego, that he alone is the sole purveyor of the truth, and simpletons that cannot get their simple heads out of the polarized paradigm that Jones fosters follow suit....well done you awakened ones.

Having respect from your masonic brothers is one thing and having respect from the public is quite another thing. Do you see the difference between the two? Do you honestly think reporters can say whatever they want regardless of their potential? I am not talking about conservative versus liberal, I am talking a whole different ball game here.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
He gets angry because of the completely clueless presenters.

If you listen to Alex, everything he says is rational and has evidence behind it.

The show was intended to undermine 'conspiracy', they suceeded because Jones understandably got angry.

RIGHT ON

It is not his message. it is just how he behaves like a bully.

I did not see this bbc thing, but what I saw on that Pierce show was disgusting. He just destroys his reputation, because he goes on a show where people debate and wont stop talking not allowing any debate, it is ridiculous and disrespectful.

When the presenters of the lamestream media pretend to be from another planet and incredibly dullwitted, probably on purpose as flamebait, then what exactly is AJ supposed to say and how is he to behave????

When you meet someone who is giving you the round-around do you treat him nicely? Are you really "that kind" of a person? When you do a jessie ventura act, whom by the way I think is ok, saying the wrong things at the wrong time and at the wrong place don't you expect a chris kyle punch to the face as payback?

Get real.

AJ should punch the reporters in the face for being incredibly obtuse but that is just my opinion.

Why do they invite him anyway
Why don't they get BETTER REPORTERS, you know people who actually have a clue.

Like I said, I have not seen this, but Pierce Morgan talked to him in a respectful manner and AJ went bat#### anyway...

maybe these guys tried too hard, but Alex was going to fly off the bat eventually.

Best of all by end of the program Pierce looked frustrated but he kept his cool like a pro, Alex broke a sweat talking to himself meanwhile everything he was saying flew over my head and probably most people.

He is a scary guy.
edit on 10-6-2013 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongShoreDrift
Can't believe i missed this live on TV earlier!.
WOW !!!

Something is not right with him.
Don't know if it's an ego thing, If he believes everything he says is true, Or if he's really just a puppet himself?.

He's not the best person really to interview to get an informative & calm measured response to questions regarding Bilderberg or any subject really.
I'd of rather they got David Icke for this discussion (Not a fan of his lizard theory) but he could off pulled of some intelligent debate.

Possibly this is why the BBC got Alex Jones instead of David Icke, Knowing he would go off on one.

Doesn't really do any thing for the credibility stakes regarding conspiracy's does he now?.

edit on 9-6-2013 by LongShoreDrift because: (no reason given)

On the otherhand it is a smart way to attract attention...If it was not for this rant on national BBC-TV... I for one,...would not have known he was there.....and, what it is all about.........what he said.

You should not want to make breakfast for all the people who have met Alex Jones just because of this one rant on television. Maybe we should be fortunate to have such an "idiot" trying to wake people up.

edit on 10/6/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What a simplistic view you have.

This is exactly what I'm referring to when I say that AJ fosters a polarized view amongst his believers.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

I don't find him scary at all. The reporters disrespect him and he disrespects them back. Its all normal, unless you believe he is being paid to act clownish, which is a possibility that does not change anything because the truth is the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Jones doesn't think he's the only one. He has many guests he agree's with. Example is George Celente. Another is the guy who covered Bilderburg for years but just died. Also Mike Adams. He also thinks his Dad is awake too.
edit on 10-6-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by kykweer

I don't find him scary at all. The reporters disrespect him and he disrespects them back. Its all normal, unless you believe he is being paid to act clownish, which is a possibility that does not change anything because the truth is the truth.

but only his groupies care or even listens to what he says.

There he is, on MSM, the best change to get whatever point he has across.

Only to lose it like a crazy person, your stereotypical tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist.

How does that not frustrate you? Or do you get a "rise" from telling yourself that you are better cause you know the "truth" and everyone else is sheep.

Seriously, how are you still worshipping this guy?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by kykweer

Only to lose it like a crazy person, your stereotypical tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist.

How does that not frustrate you? Or do you get a "rise" from telling yourself that you are better cause you know the "truth" and everyone else is sheep.

The show he puts on is authentic. He does it all the time. Go back and watch him in the late nineties. You may think he is crazy but he is consistent.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by kykweer

The show he puts on is authentic. He does it all the time. Go back and watch him in the late nineties. You may think he is crazy but he is consistent.

but why have a show to "get the truth out" when he does a crappy job getting it out on MSM?

He must be coining it, his target audience clearly isn't the mainstream population.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

I don't worship anyone. Please don't exaggerate stuff. I respect him because he respects the public enough to come clean about everything in a way the msm cannot be bothered to do so. Again it makes no difference to me if he has a temper problem or he is being paid to act clownish.

We have people like ron paul, gerald celente, gary johnson, jill stein, john lear, richard hoagland, bob lazar, jessie ventura, and countless other individuals whom each put a few pieces of the puzzle together to eventually get a completed puzzle.

Everyone has their own personality and their own methods. The world is not black and white.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by kykweer

I don't worship anyone. Please don't exaggerate stuff. I respect him because he respects the public enough to come clean about everything in a way the msm cannot be bothered to do so. Again it makes no difference to me if he has a temper problem or he is being paid to act clownish.

We have people like ron paul, gerald celente, gary johnson, jill stein, john lear, richard hoagland, bob lazar, jessie ventura, and countless other individuals whom each put a few pieces of the puzzle together to eventually get a completed puzzle.

Everyone has their own personality and their own methods. The world is not black and white.

Quantity over quality.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Watch the interview again, if you cannot identify the narcissist that Jones is then you are either too young or too ignorant of human personality traits to know any better, maybe both.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This guy isn't being silenced by TPTB because he does more harm than good for the causes that he represents.

What's even crazier is that there are millions of Americans and others through worldwide inet hanging on his every single word.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join