It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Mods, please move if in wrong forum..

The rather foolish BBC invited Alex Jones on to the Sunday Politics show to comment on The Bilderberger Group and Alex as usual gave more than he was asked for. To be honest he came across as a raving loon and Ex Editor of the Sunday Times, Andrew Neil described him "as the worst person he's ever interviewed".

At the end of the show Alex went full melt down and basically stopped the show dead, gladly it had finished and all the guests were tweeting like mad about what they had just seen.

www.bbc.co.uk...

To see the segment...

Loon or genius... You decide...
edit on 9-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Say what you will about him but he gets the blood flowing, any time I see him I wonder if its going to be this time I see him keel over.

They asked him why he's not been silenced by the PTB which was like a red rag to a bull for him

The reason he's not been silenced is simple, just look at him and listen.

Its either a carefully crafted plan to speak what he either knows is the truth or it flannel but then to put on the mad act to make him pointless to take out or he's a complete loon....

I really don't know which, he's a very smart fellow who spews lots of 'facts' so is clearly clued up on his chosen subject but the crying and bizarre behaviour just takes it to a different planet, clever or comic?

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think Jones is pissed off to the point of distraction and near madness over having been cheated from his chance to try and bug the Bilderbergs. lol.... He got caught and his reservations cancelled. He and others had planned to be staying at the resort the whole thing is held at this year and had reservations to the period immediately before their arrival. As if just going to enjoy the scenery like every other tourist. lol.....then got told, 'Sorry Mr. Jones..we're cancelling your whole reservation block for security reasons, lots luck finding other options!'.

I was shocked he even tried that. Nervy, would be my thoughts and how he got that close, IMO. He must be burning like a tea pot on full boil though. Not only must that place cost a small bloody fortune but the time and logistics to have set it all up, so he'd be right where they would and within such a short period of their arrival into the same rooms, must have been no small thing. Quite a blow to have it all trashed at the last minute. Ouch.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Alex needs to take his meds before being interviewed by others....

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
who cares
as long as he is himself .
Which is what hes interviewed for - to be himself.
edit on 9-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Personally? I appreciate threads like this and care a great deal. To a great deal of the general public, Alex Jones represents us. ATS and other sites like this. The people who make up this overall global community we're all a part of for seeking truth where truth isn't obvious.

Of course, he does NOT represent us all....but he's the face the public sees often enough and the public isn't the 'in-depth' research types, to say the very least. If it's beyond a 7 second soundbite, it's probably too complex for a good % to bother trying to understand. So....as Alex goes, so goes the impression many have of every one of us when the conspiracy topics arise.

Doesn't that make ya all warm and fuzzy to think Mr Jones is who so many take to be truly representative?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Alex Jones, along with other shills in his class, represent themselves and their own interests. Like David Icke, he is just exploiting a niche in the market which he makes a healthy living from. He is no real danger to TPTB.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I was totally embarrassed for him ...

I cannot stand his voice, he shouts.

metro.co.uk...
edit on 9-6-2013 by vesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
But do we have a certain reason to actually believe him?

Am I right, is this a clever act where he gets to spout every thing he wants to, exposing the secrets and then does the mad man act to make himself less of a possible target?

There's part of me that actually believes him, he seems very well researched, does he throw the in the odd quack story as a decoy or is the man just playing the listeners.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Alex Jones lone crusader

I love watching Alex lose it he just personifies the public perception of a conspiracy theorist , when will people wake up and see him for what he is ? ... don't forget infowars,com ...plug plug .

I'm not saying there are no conspiracies but Alex does more to help them than stop them by making it seem ridiculous .

Thanks for posting .

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Can't believe i missed this live on TV earlier!.
WOW !!!

Something is not right with him.
Don't know if it's an ego thing, If he believes everything he says is true, Or if he's really just a puppet himself?.

He's not the best person really to interview to get an informative & calm measured response to questions regarding Bilderberg or any subject really.
I'd of rather they got David Icke for this discussion (Not a fan of his lizard theory) but he could off pulled of some intelligent debate.

Possibly this is why the BBC got Alex Jones instead of David Icke, Knowing he would go off on one.

Doesn't really do any thing for the credibility stakes regarding conspiracy's does he now?.

edit on 9-6-2013 by LongShoreDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
hahaha you go Alex, awesome hahaha

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I made a thread about this sort of thing about an hour before jones made his rant.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It conveys the message that if you are concerned about Bilderberg, your a loon. It is either an epic fail, or extremely well orchestrated.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
But do we have a certain reason to actually believe him?

No, we have reason to trust our own suspicions and logical thought processes. The only things that have actually been proven to be the case are examples that any reasonable and rational person could come to anyway, without following his BS.

He rants on and on about inside jobs and false flags, often presenting things that have been debunked over and over again as "evidence", all being woven into the ridiculous master plan of FEMA camps and the NWO. None of that can actually be proven.

What we know about Prism now and the NSA is pretty much what any rational person with an interest in national security and civil rights would have suspected - it's just that now there's actual physical proof of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well that is the way Alex Jones is. He is spirited.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
the fact that he hasn't toned it down, and realized he is being played, is suspicious in itself...... this is classic, and he should know it......make the opposition seem so irrational and nuts that people will ignore them even if they tell a truthful statement now and then

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Alex Jones lone crusader

I love watching Alex lose it he just personifies the public perception of a conspiracy theorist , when will people wake up and see him for what he is ? ... don't forget infowars,com ...plug plug .

I'm not saying there are no conspiracies but Alex does more to help them than stop them by making it seem ridiculous .

Thanks for posting .

Forever the showman with the constant plugging as you said of his site

If nothing else he's entertaining....

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
...There he goes again. Not really helping his cause and painting the rest of his folowers as lunatics.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Pretty sure the only one looking foolish was Alex BTW...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
To a great deal of the general public, Alex Jones represents us. ATS and other sites like this.

True. And when ever Alex Jones looks silly ... we all look silly.
No matter if we go along with Jones's theories or not.
He's THE high profile conspiracist. So when he 'steps in it' ... we all look bad.
And that makes the government very, very happy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join