It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a retard.

@2:22....hilarious, I don't feel sorry for the guy, he's a joke, and his apologists and followers are idiots.

edit on 9-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I really have no idea why the producers allowed Alex Jones on the show. It's quite reasonable to suspect that Mr Jones only went on the show to sabotage it because the show is about politics. It was quite embarrassing, I felt sorry for those who were in attendance and had to listen to him after the show went off the air. The behaviour Mr Jones was displaying is exactly the same behaviour other conspiracy theorists show when they become frustrated. I'm quite concerned for his mental state.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In regard to the title: It is in my opinion that Alex Jones "lost" it quite awhile ago. I really think he is just as bad as the people who work at Fox.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

On the contrary I think they knew exactly what they were doing.The Bilderbeg group - something that should be discussed in a serious manner - is instead made out to be conspiratorial and any suggestion that it may be up to no good or have more influence than is ascribed to it is regarded as being crazy and silly.

It silences any semblance of a debate.

Alex Jones is ridiculous. He seems to do this all the time and I'm not entirely sure it's unintentional.
reply to post by Kram09

Patrick Henry was upset with the British eroding America's liberty. His response was "Give me liberty or give me death."
Strong words.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
To be honest, I just simply couldn't stop laughing when it got right to the end - when it seemed like AJ was making a complete fool of himself.

Regardless of whether there is an agenda, or whether he is a puppet or whether the crazy behaviour is intentional, what all of this shows is that the population is well and truly helpless. People really think that they can do something - but no matter how much you know or think you know, there doesn't really seem to be much that anybody can do. What do I mean by this?

Well, let us say that there really is a shadow world government and/or this Bilderberg thing is sinister - what exactly can we do? Indeed, what exactly is anybody doing about it? There are more people interested in protesting and protesting against Islam than there are who care about a supposed "shadow world government". Tell me - what exactly do you hope to do against a shadow world government in all of its might and power? Bring it down? What is this - a Hollywood flick? If there really is a shadow world government, not only a conspiracy theorists several steps behind, but the general public is dozens of steps behind. And people really think that ATS will "stop" them or "wake people up"? Right, so let's say ATS has woken people up, or that people are "aware" - what then? What exactly have you done? What exactly can be done? Have you stopped globalism? No. Have you stopped regional unions forming? No. Have you stopped large corporates being manipulating? No. So what exactly has been achieved by all of this "knowledge"? Nothing. Nothing at all. If there really is a shadow world government and it is so intricate, intelligent, crafty and well-planned and well-thought, then by default, those who aren't in such a group (i.e. conspiracy theorists and general public) are already by default many, many steps behind and are by default powerless.

So you've taken the red pill and you're suddenly "aware" - but you're not actually out of the matrix. You're not actually "free". You haven't exactly stopped anything. You can't exactly stop anything. Just by you being alive, eating, sleeping and drinking and being in society - you are by default part of "the system". You were born into "the system". The only way to leave "the system" is by not being alive. So what do we conclude after this? We conclude that if there really is a "shadow world government", we are by default already on the losing side. Remember - this is no Hollywood flick. Hollywood likes to perpetuate the myth that you can "bring down the system", yet in real life, if the system is really so intricate and well-thought out and well-controlled as many conspiracy theorists say, then life is the very system. When you are born, you are already in the system. Indeed, this Bilderberg thing could just be a nice and lovely decoy and you've all taken the hook easily. Indeed, we should ask ourselves - what exactly have the likes of Alex Jones and protesters achieved? Nothing actually. Lots of protesting and "information", but nothing's actually happened. Corruption is still rife and globalism is still all-pervading and rampant capitalism and profit-making and greed is still high and mighty. Maybe the only way to beat the system is to go way high up into the system - but not many have a chance to do that.

I don't mean to by so down-hearted and pessimistic - but we must remember that this isn't a Hollywood flick, where we'll get our guns and "fight the system".
This is real-life. Those controlling the system won't be so stupid as to let you know anything unless they want you to. The truth is that ATS and other related outlets are really just entertainment and to make ourselves feel like we're "fighting the power". But by being alive, you're by default "in the system". So taking the "red pill" hasn't exactly done anything - except maybe make you crazy because you're actually terribly helpless.

Additionally, by watching all of our politicians in the "civilized world", I just realised that corruption in the "civilised West" is simply a more sophisticated form of corruption as opposed to corruption in places in Africa. I find it funny how we laugh at corruption in places like the third world and Africa, when in fact, here in the West, we simply see a more sophisticated form of corruption than in Africa. Amusing.

But good luck "fighting the power" - tell me how that goes. Good luck with those "millions" ready to be mobilized and "stand up to the system". The very technology that we use everyday has by default made us lazy and comfortable - and as tech advances more and more, we'll only get more comfortable and cozy. But still - good luck "fighting the system". Funnily enough, it actually seems like we're moving closer and closer everyday to a globalised union. So much for "fighting the power"!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

What did you expect them to do? Gasp and run out of the room?

They didn't pursue the topic for the same reason that I don't pursue the topic of flying purple dolphins with eye lasers when I talk to the local bum who lives under the bridge.

Why would they run out of the room?

I would have expected them to ask for proof of these claims, but instead it was pretty much ignored.

I appreciate you are a sympathiser of the Bilderberg group, but come on, basic rule of journalism should be to ask for proof, instead of laughing at the claims.

This is lazy journalism, very much in the 'Fox News' mould.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Alex needs to take his meds before being interviewed by others....

Oh another thread bashing Alex Jones. I thought was something about Bilderbergers and their agenda but apparently I was wrong. Who cares about Bilderbergers anyway. Lets character assassinate AJ who exposes Bilderbergers.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Sankari

Why would they run out of the room?

I was being facetious.

I would have expected them to ask for proof of these claims, but instead it was pretty much ignored.

Of course it was ignored. It was an idiotic thing to say. Why indulge it?

I appreciate you are a sympathiser of the Bilderberg group

AHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Man, I've seen some desperate attacks in my time but that was a corker. So because I disagree with you I'm a Bilderberg sympathiser? Let's not even try to find the logic there.

but come on, basic rule of journalism should be to ask for proof, instead of laughing at the claims.

This is lazy journalism, very much in the 'Fox News' mould.

No it's not, it's professional journalism. Professional journalists don't waste time on nonsense. They just chuckle and move on.

If it was Fox News they would have asked for proof, resulting in a pointless 10 minute argument between Jones and the host until they finally cut off his mike. The BBC is better than that.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
He's a pathetic egotist and an embarrassment to himself.
He just does it his "fans" go "woah, did you see AJ on *insert show here* he was sticking it to the man"

It's just cringeworthy and no serious programme should invite him and no serious journalist should interview him.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If you remove all the ranting from AJ's output, he's still talking about a lot of - frankly, fairly obvious - indications that some large and secret agenda is in effect. However these two influential media men aren't buying it. They must be aware of it and are lying or are not clever enough to see it. I'm not sure which it is to be honest.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

People envy Alex Jones ,hence the bashing.
edit on 9-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Frequency Skanker

Andrew Neil is a #. He was trolling, not interviewing, in both interviews.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargatetravels
It's just cringeworthy and no serious programme should invite him and no serious journalist should interview him.

Hence they got Andrew Neil to do it. Horrible man.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ughh I actually seen this. I said to a family member when it started you should listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about...

Cue an apparent raving lunatic who cannot and will not keep his ego in check. He bounced around from subject to subject and wouldn't let anyone else speak, eventually becoming completely unhinged. Embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
If you remove all the ranting from AJ's output, he's still talking about a lot of - frankly, fairly obvious - indications that some large and secret agenda is in effect.

I disagree. Alex Jones just kept making statements which he refused to elaborate, before moving on to bark out another statement – even when other people were talking. Most of the statements were out of any context or association with Bilderburg, or so obscure and dislocated as to be meaningless. It is as if he was in a competition to fart out 100 random statements in five minutes.

AJ supporters will try to rationalise his contrived tantrum, but if a person cannot even articulate a point and have a half-decent conversation without, then they are a plank and have lost the argument.

Regards

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I would contend that Alex Jones "lost it" a long time ago and this is nothing more than another public demonstration of just how lost he really is. If Alex doesn't learn to better manage his high stress moments, I highly suspect that he will soon meet the same fate as did Andrew Breitbart. The man clearly has anger management issues and if he doesn't address them, either his head and/or his heart is going to explode.

Now that's not to say that there isn't a small element of truth in what he has to say, but hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Absolute idiot who could have used the time given to him to educate people, instead he just shouted, raised his voice and seemed completely unable to debate.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He seemed to be doing ok in the interview early on, no more rude than most CNN interviews of two people having differing opinions, however, if you notice the guy interviewing told him to shut up at least 2 or 3 times, then I guess the last one was what set him off, I mean really, most people I know if you tell them to shut up while they are talking, you probably will get that reaction and possibly worse (maybe punched in the face) from the first time it is said.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the opposite of A.J. is Christopher hitchens, he did his research, he formed his ideas into cognitive, and understandable lines of dialog, he didn't stray from the point being discussed, he remained calm, and when he presented facts, they were easily verifiable.....I miss ole' C.H.... he was truly a bard of critical thinking, and rationality

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
the insistence, by some, that alex should present a more mainstream, respectable, and acceptable image i.e. behave "sanely" just goes to show you...

people that live in glass houses...
and proof positive of society's "Sanity"

the prophets of old were also ridiculed/discredited by tptb of their day
this was/is made easier by the fact that the sheeplized masses did/do not understand
the message.

this is because true prophets do not preach to the masses

but to The Remnant

In the year of Uzziah's death, the Lord commissioned the prophet to go out and warn the people of the wrath to come. "Tell them what a worthless lot they are." He said, "Tell them what is wrong, and why and what is going to happen unless they have a change of heart and straighten up. Don't mince matters. Make it clear that they are positively down to their last chance. Give it to them good and strong and keep on giving it to them. I suppose perhaps I ought to tell you," He added, "that it won't do any good. The official class and their intelligentsia will turn up their noses at you and the masses will not even listen. They will all keep on in their own ways until they carry everything down to destruction, and you will probably be lucky if you get out with your life."

RLMFAO! "conspiracy theorists" wanting to be more mainstream and acceptable! ROFL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join