It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Welcome to the UK Alex Jones lol

We have our own Alex jones: en.wikipedia.org...(presenter)

She more interesting and hotter too

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Best video ever!

I love Andrew Neil that the end of that video was just too funny had me in fits.

Whats amazing is that the other guy who was being interviewed really did seem to be willing to discuss what Alex Jones was trying to talk about. This is not like when Alex Jones went on Peirce Morgan because yes he had a amazingly stupid rant but he did have a point, just articulated it really badly

No,

This was just Alex Jones making a total fool of himself has to be the best Jones rant ever.

amazing

S&F

EDIT

just noticed that the guy he was being interviewed with has made a error

he says that the head of "MI5 was called "M" or whatever", it was the head of SIS and he was called C.

still a amazing video

edit on 9-6-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
They interview him on purpose to make anyone who thinks what he says as true a complete and total lunatic!

Just watching the video is sad....in the end the interviewer waves the crazy finger....

Maybe he is driving himself crazy trying to wake people up. Maybe he is frustrated beyond belief.

Maybe he quit taking his meds....or maybe he needs some...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

It was like I was watching a movie of a random thread-starter from ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well at least the Bilderberg meeting is now being discussed on a Mainstream programme. This hasn't really happened in the past. Sure it may have been mentioned in some journalist's blog or column on the BBC website, but this is the first time I have seen it being discussed on a Mainstream T.V programme.

Actually, I say discussed, but it was more about assassinating AJ's character. He doesn't help because he seems incapable of having a debate and listening to what others have to say, which is a shame.

He who shouts loudest, usually looks a fool and he really didn't do himself any favours. You need to be calm, expect the presenter to attack your ideas and talk confidently. Instead we have him talking at 100 miles per hour, the presenter attacking his comments and then shouting at 100 miles per hour.

Sure he has a message to convey, but let's be honest anybody watching and hearing about the Bilderberg group for the first time, never really got to learn about them through this appearance.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
But do we have a certain reason to actually believe him?

Am I right, is this a clever act where he gets to spout every thing he wants to, exposing the secrets and then does the mad man act to make himself less of a possible target?

There's part of me that actually believes him, he seems very well researched, does he throw the in the odd quack story as a decoy or is the man just playing the listeners.

His motives mean very little. Is he telling the truth? Is he stating facts?. The truth does not choose its messenger.

edit on 9-6-2013 by SuicideBankers because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

They interview him on purpose to make anyone who thinks what he says as true a complete and total lunatic!

sorry but that's utter rubbish.

if that were the case then all Alex Jones needs to do is clam down a bit in these interviews.

the reason he doesn't is because Alex Jones makes money out of his amazing rants, he's is more of a comedian than a serious player in the alternative media because he just makes a joke out of the whole thing.

Soon as Alex Jones goes on TV and makes a rant like that he knows that people are going to flock to his website for more of the hilarity and as a result he makes more money.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Alex needs to take his meds before being interviewed by others....

Nah, the real crux of why the interview went wrong was the blatant disrespect to Jones. They'd ask him a question and before he could finish his answer, they'd tell him to shut up.

Literally.

It's not like he was talking all this time with his answers either... Only when they kept cutting him off, did he return the favor, and talk over the other guy speaking.

People give Jones this wrong label... Nobody can back up what they say to the levels that Jones does...

Sure he gets hot, but who doesn't under those circumstances. It's like when someone tells you grass is blue and you know they are wrong, but they keep cutting you off and insisting the grass is blue...

That's when you cut them off and say, but it's not -- it's green, we have national geographic, our own lawns, legions of botanists & gardeners, etc....

Which is all Jones was doing in this interview.

Say what you will of Jones, like him or hate him, they were combative, not Jones.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
seems like a lot of the herd are tuning in

im surprised it beat the egg throwing tho, most surprised

funbox

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Anyone can see, that the world is being run by corrupt mafia style "cabals" of pious, self serving, despots and their families..

Who really knows what they are up to. I doubt they are concerned with making the world a better place for us little people.

Alex may be brilliant. He rants and raves and slowly the message gets out to those with ears to hear.. I know ten years ago the world thought Bilderbergers were something to eat.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Notice how his final rant kind of comes from nowhere and he points at the presenter

I get the feeling they censored the presenter saying shut up again, which would piss anyone off

you can tell by the way they both talk down to Alex and belittle him he clearly have an agenda, attacking the person rather than discussing the ideas at hand

also where you may see crazy I see passion whats wrong with getting emotional about something you believe in

edit on 9-6-2013 by Frequency Skanker because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2013 by Frequency Skanker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter what he says. He comes across as mentally unhinged. Perception is everything, if you create the perception of being a lunatic and then spout truth all that happens as people will dismiss whatever truth is in your message as the ramblings of an imbecile.

Whether its intentional or not is irrelevant, the message gets discredited just the same.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Check out the other video from further down the list

www.bbc.co.uk...

Notice how they continue to mock the meeting and then also the guy who makes a less emotional point than alex

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Alex Jones purpose is to attach himself to any and all conspiracy theories and make all conspiracy theorists loony by that association. I mentioned something on facebook about some controversial issue and someone made a lewd comment assuming I like Alex Jones (who I despise) based solely on the fact that I was questioning the media. That is how it will be forever for conspiracy theorists. He is dragging everyone who thinks for themselves names through the mud whether you are aware of it or not, whether you like him or not. That is why he acts like a complete next level nutter when he's in front of a large audience.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Why is Alex the only one who ever discusses facts ?

Are these hosts and guests clueless ?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Well at least the Bilderberg meeting is now being discussed on a Mainstream programme. This hasn't really happened in the past.

Not true. Jon Ronson made a multi-part documentary with an entire 1-hour segment on the Bilderberg Group. It was produced by Channel 4 in the UK, which is a totally mainstream TV channel. Ronson even interviewed Alex Jones for this segment.

That's just one example which springs to mind.
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones said what I was thinking. He is warning about danger while the others just yawned. That is the last thing he told them. His exit comment.

They asked if the BBC was controlled by Bliderberg. He said yes and told them the reason he thought so. That was the end of it. They did not pursue the topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes
They asked if the BBC was controlled by Bliderberg. He said yes and told them the reason he thought so. That was the end of it. They did not pursue the topic.

What did you expect them to do? Gasp and run out of the room?

They didn't pursue the topic for the same reason that I don't pursue the topic of flying purple dolphins with eye lasers when I talk to the local bum who lives under the bridge.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes

What did you expect them to do? Gasp and run out of the room?

They didn't pursue the topic for the same reason that I don't pursue the topic of flying purple dolphins with eye lasers when I talk to the local bum who lives under the bridge.
reply to post by Sankari

I expected them to pursue the topic so they could expose AJ inaccuracy. Since they did not, they either knew he made a valid point or feared for their jobs.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The rather foolish BBC

On the contrary I think they knew exactly what they were doing.The Bilderbeg group - something that should be discussed in a serious manner - is instead made out to be conspiratorial and any suggestion that it may be up to no good or have more influence than is ascribed to it is regarded as being crazy and silly.

It silences any semblance of a debate.

Alex Jones is ridiculous. He seems to do this all the time and I'm not entirely sure it's unintentional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join