It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Bottom line is - HE IS HIMSELF. Unlike so many people...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2013 by boredsilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Alex certainly divides people, he is a marmite character, you either love him or hate him. I find him interesting because he gets a load of info across before the onset of madness sets in and as said before I'm not sure if the madness is purely a cover.

I do find his shows VERY hard to watch, he over plays the personality and promotion way too much and the audio bombardment is seriously straining but there's always a few nice little titbits in there which make you think.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Alex needs to take his meds before being interviewed by others....

I can understand his frustration but he needs to stay focused and concise like Ron Paul

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

He doesnt divide people. People are already divided.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Alex Jones was ALWAYS that way. He hasnt changed - anyone who sees any of his programs and his radio shows can see this.

Knows that he loses his temper every 10 minutes and he says he is doing so. Because he feels so strongly about the issues.

That is HIS character.
edit on 10-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Andrew Neil is a bully of a man who cares not about who he steps on because he counts himself amongst the elite. One of the regulars on the show was Labour MP Dianne Abbot, an appalling self obsessed race card user who actually privately distances herself from fellow West Indian origin people of whom she decides are a lower class to her.

Andrew Neil knew this and had some info about her expenses spending as an MP and happily ripped her apart on live TV for a jest. Never have you seen an MP squirm and obviously lie via her body language and up until then she had counted Andrew as a friend until she realised his Dorsal fin was MUCH bigger than hers.

Hence Neils handling of Alex Jones, you either play by Neils rules or he treats you like c**p.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I wish somebody would make this guy 'dissappear'

He is a TOTAL MUPPET

You should never go full retard, ever!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
He creates a very bad image for the conspiracy theorists, that is just sad.

Some of his theories might be correct, definetely not all. Although his actions show him as extremely unintelligent, especially on this show.

He got a nice role in a national television with millions of viewers. He could not bring up any intelligent argument, it is not even about temper. If you have such a spotlight on you, you could use it to share your views intelligently with other, convince them with good solid arguments. Instead he acted arrogantly without any respect for the opponent in the "debate". If I saw him for the first time ever in such a show, I would see him just as arrogant dumb "jock", nothing more.

He just embarrassed himself and nearly every other person who believes in some conspiracies in the eyes of whole UK.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

He is a TOTAL MUPPET

Most likely done for sensationalism and something for the radio listeners...A live rant on the BBC, loads of promotion, job done..

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by OpenEars123

He is a TOTAL MUPPET

Most likely done for sensationalism and something for the radio listeners...A live rant on the BBC, loads of promotion, job done..

Good point, that wouldn't surprise me..

The guy makes me wanna face palm myself unconscious

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh he is an idiot, loony bin material. Every prediction he has ever made has not come to pas, just walking falsehood.
edit on 10-6-2013 by sevens8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Isn't Alex Jones just being Alex Jones?
To the people implying he is making a mockery of conspiracy theorists are you scared or something?
What makes you want to appeal to mainstream?
If someones mind isn't open they wont get it.

(You can cherry pick a crazy theory and use it to blanket us all as a bunch of kooks.)

I like crazy things I like what people talk about I like being with crazy interesting people Who cares?

Also Ironic that the BBC (who like to cover things up and are a great bastion of truth - not!) are
doing what they do best covering things up by defending an organisation (Bilderberg) who
also do what they do best by covering things up.) *cackle*
Limbo
edit on 10-6-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that's why they let him on to begin with. It's easy to discredit him by getting him pissed off.

To be honest, I never liked him much. He was always raving mad and I think it hurts the image of truthers. That said, he has brought much to the forefront. I can also see why he went off in that clip. He was told to "shut up" more than once, in a rude manner. Lets be real here, for how many arguments and debates I've seen on TV with talking heads. Only on occasions do i see the host intentionally inciting the guest like that knowing full well the response from Alex. Which he certainly doesn't help his own cause.

If that was me, I would have done a flying roundhouse to that old bird when he started making the crazy gesture at the end. Another thing was blatantly clear is they treated him much the same as they often did with Christopher Wilkonson trying to discredit his otherwise eloquent message. Typical, transparent and obvious behavior by both the BBC and Alex.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Say what you will about Alex Jones, but that was funny and entertaining as all heck.

great stuff. I love the way the English host tries to be all proper and whatnot, doesn't he know he's dealing with a Texan American, lol. No you've had your say, now it's his turn, haha! That stuff doesn't fly. Guys like Alex grew up on watching talk shows where whoever can talk the longest and loudest gets heard.

Why are they labelling Alex as a "shock jock" though? I thought he's more of a "conspiracy nut".

Anyway I'm always leaning on the fence everytime I see AJ, one week I think he's a shill, the next I think he's genuine. After watching this, I'm leaning slightly to the latter once again.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Personally? I appreciate threads like this and care a great deal. To a great deal of the general public, Alex Jones represents us. ATS and other sites like this. The people who make up this overall global community we're all a part of for seeking truth where truth isn't obvious

We all part of it then maybe the figures like AJ needs to stop ignoring certain parts of the globe e.g Australasia.
Has AJ visited this part of the globe? The one nation where pple are asked to dob in their neighbours for owning firearms. Shooters would appreciate his presence down here no doubt, yet does he visit Australia though?
If he can visit england there is no reason he cant visit Australia. The fact he keeps ignoring us is very insulting to Aussies whom entertain conspiracy theories. So how about it AJ stop treating Aussies like we are not worth your time and media road show.

Btw Icke bothers to visit Aus even though his audiences are very niche!

edit on 10-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
And this is why he is regarded as a joke by the majority of the population. If you have a rational argument supported with evidence you will enter into a debate calmly and give you colleagues a chance to speak.

It also looks utterly stupid to have a grown man shouting like a baboon on national television. If he conveyed his message rationally and calmly more people would listen, but this rhetoric just exposes himself as an imbecile.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ol' Jonesy will always be a suspicious character, whether or not he's an active, intentional tool of Big Brother, as long as he is unable to emphasize the importance of UNEXPLAINED PHENOMENA and its being the primary-by-FAR cause of the very existence of the entire secrecy-BASED concept of government, the National "Security" State - say it: STATE - and the like. Anything else is just distraction, intentional or not, and at best, insanely applying Band Aids when major surgery is needed. Case closed on that #ing blowhard clown.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Nice one Alex. Those pompous arse BBC presenters would make anyone lose it. That institution is on its last legs hopefully.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I hadn't heard of Alex Jones until certain American posters here on ATS started accusing me of being a 'follower', hadn't seen or heard him talk until now. He doesn't have such a following here in the UK.

I would say never take anything you see from MSM at face value, he certainly has done lots of research and knows a lot of information, but he could be a deliberate distraction placed purposely for discrediting conspiracies in general, a lampoon figure with which to associate those seeking and telling the truth or even not entirely believing MSM, as is clearly the case here on ATS.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join