It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

It's a game played by both Jones and the BBC. The BBC wants to make him look like an idiot, while Jones knows the only way he can get covered is to consent to the rules of the game, in other words consent to the portrayal, giving him the chance to shout his words over the air. If he doesn't continue to look like a fool (to some) the mainstream media will not continue to cover him and give him a platform. I personally do not judge Jones by his tirades, but by the quality of the guests he puts on his show, like numerous government whistleblowers. Alternative journalists all have their own styles. If you like scholarly you'll probably prefer James Corbett or the UK Guardian. I don't agree with all of Jones' theories but there is enough that he does cover that is real to make me want to check things out for myself.
Bless Alex Jones

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Jones lacks the intelligence to remain calm and make a real point. ANYONE who refuses to listen to the comments of anyone else will be ignored no matter what he is saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As for the Rest of the clever distractors, and Yes to those of us with a bit of education you're Extremely obvious,

(oh Casper still playing with children aren't you?)

Regardless of what one may feel about Jones or Dice or other SEERs as they Use to term them back in the day, or Watchmen, etc., the ironic thing is, to any who have ever bothered to READ anything other than the latest issue of Cosmo, National Inquirer or Hustler...

The SEERs have usually been right in the context of history. Someone mentioned whether or not there was warnings, videos of Hitler? Actually there were warnings, Numerous of them, one poet in particular and one artist/painter that I Know of, whose works we now know, not only Warned but warned of the soon demise of the German State due to the decadence and corruption...they were dismissed in their day,

Only to tragically find out decades later that they were absolutley right, in most all points. And the tragedy is, these types were warning Years before Hitler entered the stage. Also another man, an Italian Jew, warned the Jews in Italy, for YEARS, they thought him crazy too, until they were being sent off to camps. Oops a little too late then, but he was able to save a few...Can't recall the Gentlemen's name off the top as its been several years since I read his biography, but I do recall how many Jews scoffed at him, to their own peril.

Personally, I believe it's way too late and that we are nearing our total annihilation simply because too many don't take Life seriously or are too lazy to even care. I'm cynical like that...call it pragmatism, but it's obvious, just by many posters here, that the denial is so thick that even with a gun to their head they would Still be asserting nothing is wrong,

I want even call it Stockhome Syndrome, because that condition is a learned survival, what I see from most today isn't even that, it's not even resignation, like one said earlier on another post and they were Absolutly right,

Calling them dumb sheep is AN INSULT TO SHEEP, SHEEP have enough intelligence to Run when the wolves come at them,

Not most enablers today, oh no, they not only will not run, shoot,

off-color remark snipped

That's a stupidity level, that even I as much as I deplore the idea of eugenics, have to stop and wonder, that Maybe there isn't some Relevancy to...and That IS Sad.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
To a great deal of the general public, Alex Jones represents us. ATS and other sites like this.

True. And when ever Alex Jones looks silly ... we all look silly.
No matter if we go along with Jones's theories or not.
He's THE high profile conspiracist. So when he 'steps in it' ... we all look bad.
And that makes the government very, very happy.

This was a good post. The only thing I would like to add...

Can you imagine what it must be like to live with the knowledge that he has in his head? It ain't easy.

Could his bedside manner, delivery and overall professionalism use some work? No question. But, it's gotta be frustrating to know everything he knows - and *not* be taken seriously, by so many - it's enough to make anyone lose it, after awhile (crazy or not, he's been right too many times about too many things). The dude is far from 100%, but even if only 20% of the crap he's talked about is legit, there's plenty to be worried about.

Never been a big fan of his, but at least he gets people thinking.

It's a shame, either way.

Then again... maybe this was his way to generate buzz - appears to have worked. (Notice how he kept repeating his website over and over - screaming it. Would love to see if higher web traffic resulted!) (?)

edit on 6/9/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
BBC and Alex....
Who in their right mind would sanction this! Alex Jones is a great watchdog, he's just gotta stop barking so much.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm not a big Alex Jones cool aid drinker, I think he paints "conspiracy theorists" as a bunch of lunatics even if they are not. I'm really not sure if he's there to spread truth or to discredit the whole movement...

I do wish he would compose himself and not explode on national television, where he has the chance to actually reach those dormant sheep zombies.

In this video he gives an explanation as to why he did it... Basically he says that he wanted to make a big fuss so that the interview would make it big in the mainstream, as opposed to giving a normal quiet interview which would not of gathered much attention.

Here's the video, starts at 2:05

edit on 9-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
These elites are destroying the planet, killing countless innocent people, and stealing the wealth of the people. I think he has a reason to "lose it".

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

When someone "Melts Down" like a loon, that just muddies any truth about what they may be saying!
If Mr. Jones had respectfully stated what he believes I am sure a LOT more people would take him serious!
I am wondering if people like him is 'planted' to purposely mislead people into thinking anyone that believes like him, are ready for the rubber room!
It's the reasoning behind people like Liberal Norman Lear made the 'conservative' Archie Bunker on his 'All In The Family' show out to be an idiot and the liberal 'meat-head' to be brilliant!
Propaganda can destroy an idea by making anyone loosely related to it appear as an idiot!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

If he's the face of the truth movement like many see him as, he should learn to control his emotions when on national television. For the dormant sheep at home, seeing/hearing this guy will definitely scare them off and just reinforce the stereotype of the tin-foil hatted "conspiracy theorist".

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by Blahable
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

People have plenty of evidence he's a nut.

Evidence? Nope.

Have you seen the video in this thread??

Alex Jones has done more to hurt the Conspiracy theory movement, than help it.

He has a bunch of brainwashed worshippers. have you seen the things they say? THEY are the biggest sheep there are. just look at how they use the term sheep like good lil brainwashed monkeys....oh wait you're doing it too.

Oh, real nice and humble of you. Maybe name calling will help you win the argument.

Oh wait...

Certainly tells me how credible you are, resorting to name calling to prove a point.

Everything you posted is your opinion. I respect that it differs from mine, but I don't respect you lumping all Alex supporters with the more ignorant ones. Every leader has ignorant followers.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

People have plenty of evidence he's a nut.
You just choose not to accept it. You don't want to accept it.

Being a "Sheeple" and "NOT DENYING IGNORANCE" describes you very well actually
edit on 9-6-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

Believe me. I've been digging into this over the past week more than I've researched anything in my life.

Rofl I'm done

I'm researching something before I allow myself to fully support it. There's nothing funny about it.

The fact that you find it laughable is frankly pathetic.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Predictions come with hit-and-miss accuracy, no matter who makes them.

And I've posted some of his correct predictions, just as well.

He doesn't lie, he just exaggerates. There's a difference.

But when you say you have insider information....that's more than a prediction.
When it doesn't happen, it means you were lying about having insider information.

I agree that he exaggerates a little too much, and it tends to slightly cloud his information, but I still don't think its solid enough to call him a liar because of failed predictions.

Do you know how hard it is to predict economics? Even for people with degrees regarding those things?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well done, Alex. I care a hundred times less about whether someone speaks “professional” or not, than about WHAT he/she speaks.

When will people learn to above all reflect over the CONTENT of a message (Bilderberger issue), not over how prettily it is presented.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They asked him why he's not been silenced by the PTB which was like a red rag to a bull for him

The reason he's not been silenced is simple, just look at him and listen.

Truth is like a glass chandelier, madness is like styrofoam peanuts.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
He just made any credible try at searching for the truth in ANY subject matter in a conspiracist way, fly out the window there. The presenter at the end doing the "He is Crazy" signs, people will see that and think he is just a nutter who has a website "Alex" and label tar all us with the same brush.

The co-panelist said a good question "Why are you not dead" I thought that gave another reason for people not like us "Seekers of the truth" people who are really looking for the truth,..

Sometimes I do think Alex has been placed there by this elite he hates, or says he does.

I believe he is a dis-info agent. They send out a clown and people fall for it, pretty sad

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
He just made any credible try at searching for the truth in ANY subject matter in a conspiracist way, fly out the window there. The presenter at the end doing the "He is Crazy" signs, people will see that and think he is just a nutter who has a website "Alex" and label tar all us with the same brush.

The co-panelist said a good question "Why are you not dead" I thought that gave another reason for people not like us "Seekers of the truth" people who are really looking for the truth,..

Sometimes I do think Alex has been placed there by this elite he hates, or says he does.

I believe he is a dis-info agent. They send out a clown and people fall for it, pretty sad

This is the pathetic argument I keep hearing.

I'll lay it out one more time:

Marketing tactics does not make one a disinformation agent.

There is no back for the Zionist conspiracy.

And, according to someone I know who went to school with Jones, he is not Bill Hicks (as he's much younger), and he most certainly is the real deal.

I think I may stop following this thread, as the ignorance is making me sick.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knobby

Originally posted by ThreeBears

Maybe that Scotland State guardian of every child till age of five, putting all Scottish mothers no more than big ole F toys Breeder chattel for the State, is what's needed, after all if they That dumb to laugh and take it, then maybe they deserve it...Same goes for those in UK with the Camaras IN every home so that the Protective services, if they don't LIKE what YOU fed or said to YOUR Offspring, They can come, Snatch your kids and arrest you...

I'd love to know what that meant in English.

Well of Course, I'd be happy to oblige,

Is This English enough for you?

www.scottish.parliament.uk...

www.scotsman.com...

Camaras in UK, now it's "problem families open to wide interpretation of course but plans to push this state wide are in order"
www.techradar.com...

now would you like some scones with that Tea, sir?  It's I believe Tax Free or, maybe not, you can check with the boys at the Harbor.
edit on 9-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Additional link

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's all about exposure. He causes a scene and everyone pays attention to him. It's a tactic many people use to get their ideas to a larger audience.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

alex jones would be better off if he spoke in a calm voice & allowed others to finish their thoughts.

i like the guy but wowzer it's difficult to listen to someone who is shouting like he does.

he does the whole "talk over everyone's conversation" thing on his show too. many times i wished he would stay quiet to allow his guests to finish their comments.

but that is how alex jones makes his money, how he pays his bills.

i like the guy but man oh man i wish he'd bring it down a couple of notches. he lives life with the volume turned to eleven.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Actually, I don't want links.

I would have liked your take on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join