It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
I would become frustrated myself,cause everything he says is a fact and its totally absurd that they deny or act like they dont know anything about this on live tv.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

I really really hope you're being sarcastic ?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Dont you guys see it?

He's made himself and his name a Conspiracy Theory in itself.

Pretty clever.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by kykweer

I don't worship anyone. Please don't exaggerate stuff. I respect him because he respects the public enough to come clean about everything in a way the msm cannot be bothered to do so. Again it makes no difference to me if he has a temper problem or he is being paid to act clownish.

We have people like ron paul, gerald celente, gary johnson, jill stein, john lear, richard hoagland, bob lazar, jessie ventura, and countless other individuals whom each put a few pieces of the puzzle together to eventually get a completed puzzle.

Everyone has their own personality and their own methods. The world is not black and white.

Your asking that we not exaggerate anything, but then you're defending Alex Jones as "coming clean" but most of the stuff he puts forward is so exaggerated beyond the established facts that he can hardly be taken seriously, and his presentation style is ridiculous.

At least David Icke puts forward well thought out ideas (well, except for the whole lizards in Denver airport thing) in a rational manner and walks you through them without jumping straight to an irrational conclusion based on a massive misinterpretation of the details. David Icke will even tell you to "make up your own conclusions and take the best of the parts you agree with" from his lectures, whereas Alex Jones just screams at people who don't accept every irrational idea that he's trying to present.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I won't be following this thread anymore.

Anyone who follows Alex automatically gets ridiculed, and anyone who defends him... gets ridiculed.

And its funny, because these are the people suggesting Alex supporters are intolerant of others' opinions.

Paaaaathetic.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Alex Jones lone crusader

I love watching Alex lose it he just personifies the public perception of a conspiracy theorist , when will people wake up and see him for what he is ? ... don't forget infowars,com ...plug plug .

I'm not saying there are no conspiracies but Alex does more to help them than stop them by making it seem ridiculous .

Thanks for posting .

I like Alex, but I don't listen to him as much anymore. He got my attention and got me to look at things a little deeper and not take everything at face value and certainly not buy into the MSM take of everything. That said, when he does go off the deep end, (IMO) he detracts from the message. Personally, I believe that is why they are having him on MSM shows, because they know he will have a meltdown and like that one news personality (siorry I don't watch BBC regularly but he appears to be the host) did, he pointed his index finger to his head and rotated it in a circular fashion indicating that Alex was crazy. I would think that TPTB love that. It becomes easy to marginalize the message as merely the rantings of a lunatic. Alex is not an idiot, so I don't think he is oblivious to the perception he gives when he is on MSM shows like that. So he is (takje your pick):

1. A shill and knows the effect his ranting causes.
2. He correctly (or incorrectly) assumes his antics promote his cause.
3. He has a serious lack of emotional self control and simply can't help himself.

Honestly, I don't like any of the possibilities, which is why I don't listen to him as much. I get a lot of useful news at Democracy Now without the ravings. Granted, I don't like their views on gun control, but I get news from a lot of different sources, so its ok.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Alex has put together a formula for dealing with the main stream media and that is, when they start to belittle him or start the conspirocy theory nonsense they have stopped listening to him now its time to them dismiss him. It is then Alex goes into overdrive to counter their sly methods of dismissing any one with a contrary voice. He might as well do it as it is the only way of countering their attempt at suppression of any contrary guest.
Also by now fans are waiting for him to crank it up as those weeeiners deserve it. Real journalism is long gone, just look at an old film of the 1930's the depiction of the reporters and compare to now. Even newspaper articles were way more critical of the establishment Main stream anything is scripted slanted and just plain theatre. Wheather print, radio or TV its all controlled. The Main stream reporters arent reporters just script readers or news repeaters as they are called now. Alex is right the 1984 control matrix is in full swing. Mainstream media deserves to whither away and die already.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's quite a clever ploy isn't it - let him reveal half the truth about things that people find suspicious and are talking about, then have him act like a total loon to discredit EVERYTHING he's talked about.

People who do look at his stuff and research it find the half that doesn't make sense and so dismiss the lot.

Hiding in plain site while discrediting everyone who talks about it as a crank.

Genius.

Way to go Alex you big fruit cake.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

This is why they put his loud mouth on Camera. They get to claim every conspiracy person is just like him, a complete whack job. Alex needs to have someone else doing the speaking from now on if he wants the real truth to be told. They put the other guy on their to debate his claims and instead of calmly showing the guy and the world the real truth he showed nothing but his ass.

He is not killed because he acts like this and probably gets paid by the government since he is just helping their cause for being like he is.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Alex Jones is much more mainstream than david icke. AJ does not talk about reptillians or aliens. I find nothing wrong with talking about aliens but for many its a huge turnoff. AJ keeps it simple and sweet and most can handle it except for his explosive temper.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

This is why they put his loud mouth on Camera. They get to claim every conspiracy person is just like him, a complete whack job. Alex needs to have someone else doing the speaking from now on if he wants the real truth to be told. They put the other guy on their to debate his claims and instead of calmly showing the guy and the world the real truth he showed nothing but his ass.

He is not killed because he acts like this and probably gets paid by the government since he is just helping their cause for being like he is.

For every slow-witted, short-attention-span person that thinks he is a whack job, there are at least two intelligent,critical thinking persons out there who actually listens to what he talks about and will investigate topics on their own and become more and more awake to the creeping tyranny...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The first 3 minutes were shown here on BBC tonight on the magazine show "The One Show". John Sergeant is the guy interviewing Alex. Louis Theroux may have done it slightly better.

It gets a bit messy later on!....As the Alarm once sang "Oh...the Spirit if '76"

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well, the "dry calm manner" really never worked to begin with. Its the outrageous that catches people's attention. People keep talking about how much he is discrediting things, as if there was "CREDIT" to begin with!
There never was, and anyone who has been around long enough, know that people often insult people who hold views on the New World Order and the conspiracy associated with such. He isn't making it "worse" if anything, more people are catching on. He isn't my style, but that doesn't mean everyone has to act according to my style.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Okay....so I'm not saying go out there and act like smug crazies and do a shoot 'em up, but what I am saying is that there are enough crazies that would. So why haven't we seen any? There's enough out there that would...plenty of people awaiting the end times, the next nuke war, the govt. takeover, why haven't they stepped forward to stop the black threat? The next evil empire move...could it be because there isn't one? that people in govt. are just as lazy and amoral as we always thought, doing as little as they need to do to get paid and then going home and watching reruns of seinfeld?...the same as everybody else? I believe we need to reevaluate what we "know". people are lazy, amoral, self serving and lazy...especially lazy...and throw in greed if they can get away with it. true evil is too much work. it takes time, resources, and people who have a cause who want to make it happen...it ain't here. watch the govt. because they are lazy and take inefficient shortcuts...they aren't evil, just lazy. and get a hobby, or buy a dog, you'll be happier believe me. I spent over 20 yrs in the service in some dodgy spots and never saw anything that ment more than getting a dog, the govt is too busy and too top heavy to make a good secret society or coverup.Too many buggers in the mix. Go buy a dog.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

People call AJ crazy.

What about glenn beck and michael savage? They are sane?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Watching that 5:25 minutes, at first I felt uncomfortable then about 2 minutes in I felt bad for Alex since he was clearly getting mocked on public TV, it came to a point where it was almost painful to watch.

But by the end the whole thing turned awesomely hilarious! HILARIOUS! It just made my (and presumably a lot of people's) day, at the expense of Alex Jones, of course. If anyone gives an award for funniest clip of the year, this is it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BravoBull

A more apt descriptor for your list: An egocentric with a flair for self aggrandizement, also displaying elements of histrionic personality disorder. Basically a man in love with his own myth and prepared to take who ever listens to him on a journey into a delusion where he is their king and savior. Alex Jones will proselytize till the cows come home because he has become larger than life, and the simple minded would follow him because they can't think for themselves, he needs them just like they need him, a mutually beneficial relationship. In the meanwhile.....the world goes on, Jones hoping for one of his 'predictions' to come true, whilst his fans yelp "false flag" every time a vase falls off the mantelpiece.

edit on 10-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

No, they are all insane.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've said it before, I'll say it again, a million times - and I hope someone listens....

Alex Jones is a paid shill. He ACTS the way he does, because it makes people seeking the truth look like nut jobs.

Anyone that has a different view point to the mainstream, now looks like a nut - because tar and brushes are in abundance when it comes to human judgement.

It is so very sad, but it means that discussing topics such as the Bilderberg Group, and similar have now become taboo with many people again, for fear they will look like a bunch of mental patients.

It takes years to get to a point where things can be discussed openly and sensibly, and then people like Alex Jones come along, and undo it all with a thirty second rant that looks like it belongs in a secure wing of a mental hospital.

The BBC knew just what it was doing by inviting Alex Jones on to it's show today. It knew very well, and their plan was executed skilfully.

Alex should get an oscar for his acting performance, because that's just what it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Watching things like this pushes me towards the opinion that Alex Jones wants to be viewed as completely out of his mind, to take away from the actual subjects he's arguing, as if he's working for the government with the goal of making people not take anything he says seriously, despite acting so involved and emotional, almost like the perfect actor. I feel like half of the topics he addresses, on his podcast and elsewhere are legitimate, but he goes way too overboard.

If he was seriously concerned he'd act more calm and reserved and really attempt to tackle things. I get that the MSM interrupts people who say anything that they don't want aired in an attempt to derail things, but it's still no excuse for getting on like a lunatic.
edit on 6/10/13 by Kitora because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Alex Jones is riding shotgun on a empty stagecoach!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join