It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses it on BBC today June 9th

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

He's already been on.

He was treated properly by John Sergeant and gave reasonable answers.

Which as I said above, makes me wonder what the BBC and Alex Jones are up to?

Maybe the editors of Sunday's show were more embarrassed by Andrew Neil and agreed to give Alex some more air time?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Wow, you really can't handle the fact that others hold a different opinion of a man you idolize, can you?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
He gets angry because of the completely clueless presenters.

If you listen to Alex, everything he says is rational and has evidence behind it.

The show was intended to undermine 'conspiracy', they suceeded because Jones understandably got angry.

RIGHT ON

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Wow, you really can't handle the fact that others hold a different opinion of a man you idolize, can you?

More just I'm sick of being called names by people who hold a different opinion because they don't like Alex Jones. It gets very old.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

He's already been on.

He was treated properly by John Sergeant and gave reasonable answers.

Which as I said above, makes me wonder what the BBC and Alex Jones are up to?

Maybe the editors of Sunday's show were more embarrassed by Andrew Neil and agreed to give Alex some more air time?

Yeah? I thought it was supposed to be 7 pm?

My stupid BBC feed won't work, so I couldn't see it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Alex needs to take his meds before being interviewed by others....

Oh another thread bashing Alex Jones. I thought was something about Bilderbergers and their agenda but apparently I was wrong. Who cares about Bilderbergers anyway. Lets character assassinate AJ who exposes Bilderbergers.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what ATS has been reduced to. Character assasinating truth seekers and ignoring the message. More or less the same people that pretend to bash Obama on a constant basis only so people like romney, santorum and the other neocons rise to power.

People who lack the correct mindset of realising there is a serious problem with both big parties and who eternally bash the dead horse. People who are either not capable of seeing past their nose or people who work for think tanks that do superficial biased investigations. Its always obamas fault or bushs fault. It can not possibly be the bilderbergers, an nwo cannot possibly exist because alex jones has a temper problem.

Even if AJ was paid to act clownish what changes anything? Is he lying? Nope! The best way to hide the truth is in plain site with people who are seen as unstable and untrustworthy. When it comes to david icke he is not taken seriously because he talks about lizard people, as though reptillians cannot exist, despite the fact we can trace their heritage to the ancient world. Even the bible alludes to the nephelim in round about ways. Oh no he must be a goon so lets ignore him.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I have never written or participated in a blog or websites before. But I'm so fustrated and confused . This guy , his anger , it's not the only voice that no one hears. As long as there is a "crazy" here and there I imagine it keeps the conspiricy a theory and not a fact. I just want to figure out how can you teach understanding , open mindedness to people to ... I don't know .. Care? Be selfless ? Be aware ? Work together and stop being manipulated ? It's over whelming and guess that's where that guy is at in life.
So how do we start change? Information is so hard to find and let alone prove they are facts . Then motivate people to understand they can make a difference.
I don't know if I'm saying anything that anyone hasn't but this is a new problem for me now. I don't have a clue what I'm doing anymore but this site is the only thing that seems legit or people I can learn from.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Alex needs to take his meds before being interviewed by others....

Oh another thread bashing Alex Jones. I thought was something about Bilderbergers and their agenda but apparently I was wrong. Who cares about Bilderbergers anyway. Lets character assassinate AJ who exposes Bilderbergers.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what ATS has been reduced to. Character assasinating truth seekers and ignoring the message. More or less the same people that pretend to bash Obama on a constant basis only so people like romney, santorum and the other neocons rise to power.

People who lack the correct mindset of realising there is a serious problem with both big parties and who eternally bash the dead horse. People who are either not capable of seeing past their nose or people who work for think tanks that do superficial biased investigations. Its always obamas fault or bushs fault. It can not possibly be the bilderbergers, an nwo cannot possibly exist because alex jones has a temper problem.

Even if AJ was paid to act clownish what changes anything? Is he lying? Nope! The best way to hide the truth is in plain site with people who are seen as unstable and untrustworthy. When it comes to david icke he is not taken seriously because he talks about lizard people, as though reptillians cannot exist, despite the fact we can trace their heritage to the ancient world. Even the bible alludes to the nephelim in round about ways. Oh no he must be a goon so lets ignore him.

Whenever you have people who are talking to each other about controversial topice who are de-identified, it should be expected that decorum will go out the door. If you want decorum everyone needs to sign up with their real contact information.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Mods, please move if in wrong forum..

The rather foolish BBC invited Alex Jones on to the Sunday Politics show to comment on The Bilderberger Group and Alex as usual gave more than he was asked for. To be honest he came across as a raving loon and Ex Editor of the Sunday Times, Andrew Neil described him "as the worst person he's ever interviewed".

At the end of the show Alex went full melt down and basically stopped the show dead, gladly it had finished and all the guests were tweeting like mad about what they had just seen.

www.bbc.co.uk...

To see the segment...

Loon or genius... You decide...
edit on 9-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

He is a raving loon. Probably the worst person to interview ever in the world.

The last guy Id go have a beer with.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Tell you what... the day Alex Jones goes on an interview and speaks calmly and waits for his turn to talk is the day I will begin to worry.

Then I will begin to worry about us.
edit on 6/10/2013 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So, because David Icke and the bible 'alludes' to reptilians the rest of us should all sit up and pay attention?

You need to understand that there are people out in the world who cannot, and will not, indulge in a fantasy simply for this reason: they require that oh so elusive thing called 'evidence'. If you do not count yourself amongst one of those people then you are a fool.

And if you think that Jones is not a liar you've got some 'waking up' to do.

edit on 10-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

Whenever you have people who are talking to each other about controversial topice who are de-identified, it should be expected that decorum will go out the door. If you want decorum everyone needs to sign up with their real contact information.

I don't care about decorum and to be honest this site is way over-moderated which is bad imho. The people who support the official story tend to have good manners and those that can see the BS for what it is tend to have temper problems because that is the natural thing to feel when someone is messing with you.
edit on 10/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If you listen to Alex, everything he says is rational and has evidence behind it.

The show was intended to undermine 'conspiracy', they suceeded because Jones understandably got angry.

RIGHT ON

It is not his message. it is just how he behaves like a bully.

I did not see this bbc thing, but what I saw on that Pierce show was disgusting. He just destroys his reputation, because he goes on a show where people debate and wont stop talking not allowing any debate, it is ridiculous and disrespectful.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

RIGHT ON

It is not his message. it is just how he behaves like a bully.

I did not see this bbc thing, but what I saw on that Pierce show was disgusting. He just destroys his reputation, because he goes on a show where people debate and wont stop talking not allowing any debate, it is ridiculous and disrespectful.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

For your perusal. Behold the childish buffoon, what a show of egotism.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Even the bible alludes to the nephelim in round about ways. Oh no he must be a goon so lets ignore him.

Tue Bible says angels slept with earthly women and gave birth to the nephilim... Giants and stuff

Not Lizzards.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by kykweer

For your perusal. Behold the childish buffoon, what a show of egotism.

Will watch it at work tomorrow. cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Bollocks.

Manners and decorum are the very things that gain respect and attention from intelligent people, it is the utter ignorant, selfish, and childish carry-on that Jones exhibits in this interview that marginalizes him and the very people he claims to represent. He is an out of control ego-maniac, plain and simple, and only a short sighted fool would take him seriously.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

So, because David Icke and the bible 'alludes' to reptilians the rest of us should all sit up and pay attention?

You need to understand that there are people out in the world who cannot, and will not, indulge in a fantasy simply for this reason: they require that oh so elusive thing called 'evidence'. If you do not count yourself amongst one of those people then you are a fool.

And if you think that Jones is not a liar you've got some 'waking up' to do.

edit on 10-6-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Iv woken up a long time ago. About 5 years ago. I used to be on the ufo/alien, area 51, secret society boards, etc but soon got tired of talking to the wall and getting no real feedback. There is no room for skepticism after you do the research in an unbiased fashion and assuming you don't have a mental breakdown along the way. There are only those that know and those that do not know.

There is plenty of evidence if you care to find it. Go sell crazy somewhere else because i ain't buying it!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That was really quite funny in a light hearted way.

If only he could put his point across without sounding like a lunatic, that whole program looked like a set up to make him look like a fool.

I'm going to be rich if I can set up that no holds barred match between Alex Jones and Piers Morgan MMA style.

Got a feeling Alex would be up for it but our little British toff wouldn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join