It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snakeoiladdict

Well hello there snakeoiladdict. Nice questions and reply. I believe we've met, no? Look forward to more of your posts.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Like the OP, count on me being a short-timer.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

edit on 8-6-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakeoiladdict
reply to post by Initiate

Lest people forget: I am answering all questions strictly chronologically. Please cease complaining like babies, that your questions haven't seen the spotlight yet.

Yes, because we're all a bunch of narcissistic hacks who desperately crave the spotlight. Oh, wait.

Brings me to question three:

You talk a lot about serving others, and offer no practical advice. Remember, you're dealing with contemptible poo-throwing monkeys here, so you have to really spell it out for us. Because, apparently, being good to our family and loved ones doesn't count. So what does? Volunteering? Kindness to strangers? Community service? Pursuing a vocation that promotes the greater good?

Those comments and questions were right on the money.

And the picture you posted was epic.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Indeed. Thank you for responding to me.

I'll privately debate you about the 'contradictions' we're discussing if you like. The Bible is thought of to have many contradictions, but as you keep saying, study.

When I find a contradiction in the Bible I (as Chuck Missler says) rejoice in finding out why it's there. Usually it's a mistranslation or historical error. I will give you one example right here:

From Genesis. The FIRST chapter. It's a message hidden in the geneoloy, let's see what it says.
Hebrew English

Adam Man
Seth Appointed
Enosh Mortal
Kenan Sorrow;
Mahalalel The Blessed God
Jared Shall come down
Enoch Teaching
Methuselah His death shall bring
Lamech The Despairing
Noah Rest, or comfort.
That's rather remarkable:

Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest.

Now go on and tell me that's a coincidence, wirtten by some old men to control people.... I think NOT, sir.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
The universe feeds off consumption, transmutation and exchanges of energy. It would be nice to do if right but that won't happen for me until I really comprehend it.

Sounds to me like you comprehend it pretty well - the 'lower' feeds the 'higher' ad infinitum - that's just "what is".

Maybe you're just caught up in guilt over the "what is" of consuming living, screaming, fellow organisms?

I'm not talking about the guilt vs innocence type of guilt, but the guilt that causes a person to feel unworthy when they do something 'wrong'.

Ask yourself, "what is the source of (my) guilt?", "Why do I feel guilty about this?" "Who told/taught me it was wrong?", etc.

Maybe that celery's sole function in the Universe is to contribute to your energy because YOUR function is to liberate your (more important) bethren.

Yes, yes, every being/thing is important (has it's function) but in the grand scheme of things do you REALLY, honestly, reasonably THINK (as opposed to emote) that a mosquito has the same value to the Universe as YOU do? Come now!

What I'm really trying to say is I don't think you can do any better than to do what YOU think is right at every turn and just resolve to do better as you learn better over time (come to KNOW for yourself as opposed to being told/accepting on authority from some one/thing else).

Your habit of being thankful and considering the question at all is a good start in my opinion and maybe all that is necessary for you to do.

Me, I haven't learned how to be a breatharian or solarian yet, so I still eat other organisms, I just try to be as harmless about it as I can remember to be and still be able to enjoy it.

Yes, I said enjoy - if I can't take a little enjoyment out of this ball of pain once in awhile, it's gonna wear my ass out to the point I'm more likely to just discorporate (or check out mentally) rather than keep on - gotta recreate once in awhile.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Dear Initiate,
I want to start by thanking you for making yourself available to answer our questions. I fear that you may have severely underestimated the interest in this topic as well as the flood of questions that may be headed your way and I hope that you haven't bitten off more than you can chew. On the other hand, I know in my heart that according to "divine order," you will be given the energy needed to complete the mission you have so selflessly committed yourself to do. I have always been attracted to the metaphysical side of reality and so far, I can feel the genuine truth reflected in the responses you have given to the questions asked.

I have to admit that I didn't spend much time reading all the random responses contained within this thread, as many of them are nothing more than negative name-calling which IMO, serves as nothing more than a distraction to those who are actually interested in what you have to say. Unfortunately, this is a very common occurrence here on ATS and one that I have very little patience for. So to make a long thread short, I decided to only read your answers as you post them and I thank you for copying the original questions at the beginning of your replies.

Anyway, here are my questions; 1.) "Does free energy exist?" 2.) "If it does, would the disclosure of free energy and the devices necessary to harness it, be beneficial in unshackling humanity from this world of material enslavement thereby freeing us to explore our true purpose for being?" 3.) "Will disclosure take place any time soon?"

Thanks again Initiate, for one of the most enlightening threads I've seen on ATS in a long, long while.

Edit to add; Dear Initiate, seeing how I admittedly skipped over reading all the questions asked by others in this thread, if this question has already been posed, please feel free to ignore my asking it. I'm sure I'll see the answer when you post it, regardless of who asked it. Thanks again.

edit on 8-6-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In the questions below (and that I may make in the future) I make as few assumptions as is practicable/possible for me, so I am well aware that many questions are not only inter-related but (at least seemingly) redundant.

I also realize you have at least partially answered some questions previously but where I think there may be more "gold to mine" or a slightly different angle yet to be covered, I ask them again.

I apologize in advance for my somewhat Type A repetitive thoroughness and please feel free to ignore any repetitions, redundancies and impositions.

In areas where I quote you and then ask a question, I use this format:

Initiate wrote:
"whatyouwrote" - linktowhereyouwroteit

Question:
Myquestionhere.

Anything inside squarebrackets [ ] was added by me either for clarity and if containing elipses [...] within a quote it indicates where I skipped irrelevant text.

I realize this is a lot of questions (and I have more that I will post :-), feel free to do what you can with no obligation of any sort and I heartily thank you for the time and consideration you have already shown.

Initiate:
"The single biggest and blackest lie [ever told humanity] is that there is no purpose (beyond survival) in our universe, closely followed by the lie that we have no free will." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What is that purpose(s), overall (ultimately), and how do those ultimate Purposes relate to us (incarnating earth humans) specifically at our current stage of development/need? What is our specific (human) purpose? And if it differs, what is the purpose of that which incarnates?

Initiate:
"My purpose here is to help each and every one of you (and hopefully millions of others on and off the internet) to discover their purpose for their particular incarnation. Ultimately, the purpose of all is the one and the same (a question you might wish to ask me later, which I'd gladly answer)." - - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Generally, what must we each do to (how can we) discover our individual incarnational purpose(s), specifically what must the individual do, and more specifically what must I do?

Initiate wrote:
"That being said, my duty here is primarily to provide material for all of you to challenge yourselves; to educate yourselves; to confront yourselves; to better yourselves. I do have a specific goal in mind, and I intend to hold steadfast to it." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What is that "specific goal"?

Initiate wrote:
"But if you ask me "What is my meaning in this life?" I will try to help you find that answer yourself. " - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
How can I find what my meaning is in this life?

Initiate wrote:
"[...] there is only one superior method of inquiry that is the essential one: the esoteric method. Esoterics is superior to science (not to mention philosophy) and even superior to the so-called 'exact' science of mathematics." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Define, describe, explain, explicate, and teach us how to employ what you refer to as the "esoteric method" (in 30 words or less, please :-)

Initiate wrote:
"I will explain also why he has erred and what causes humans to err in general; although perhaps a little later." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What causes humans to err?

Initiate wrote:
"part of the 'plan' of the 'Illuminati' is to maintain this monetary system for as long as possible, to give themselves enough time to prepare for their New 'Order' --although this is not necessarily close to what you might think it is. If you are interested, ask me about this New Order, & I shall respond in greater detail in a separate post.)" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What is the "New Order", what are the plans for achieving it, and specifically what must we (and more specifically _I_) do to help thwart it (assuming we should decide to)?

Initiate wrote:
" (Ask me, if you will, in a separate post, why they [Illuminati] seek this power, how they justify it and how they maintain to keep it at all costs)." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Consider each of those questions asked :-)

Initiate wrote:
"You are both economically and spiritually valuable thus (they are not mutually exclusive). Why do you think our system 'tries' so hard to suppress true economic value? It's to keep you enslaved for as long as possible (ask me why & how in another post, if you will)." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Why and how are we enslaved? How can we escape said slavery and avoid it in future?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Initiate wrote:
"[...] along with stifling your consciousness development (ask me about consciousness development later)." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Please define "consciousness", how it is developed, why we should, and should want to, develop it, and assuming I (we each) should decide we want to, give whatever specifics you can about what _I_ should/can do to further/help/accelerate/assist its development in humanity?

Initiate wrote:
"It is not as simple as 'education.' You need to have reached a certain stage of development (ask me about this later -- that is a huge topic). Most people will die defending the current economic paradigms, because they are institutionalized wage slaves." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Explain what you mean by 'development', define its 'stages', and how such development occurs EXCEPT by education. I assume (whoops, wasn't gonna do that! ah, well so much for good intentions :-) that "development" (depending upon how you end up defining it for us) cannot (willnot) be FORCED, so how else other than by education and experience does one 'develop'?

Initiate wrote:
"Even if what he [a god] says is true, if you do not experience it and live it and truly know it yourself, you're not going to develop your mental capacity (an essential tool necessary to forsake your incarnation cycle on Earth). (Ask me about why we have to incarnate, if you will, and I shall gladly answer)." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Don't you say elsewhere (essentially and loosely paraphrased) that if one seeks to be of evolutionary service to the whole all else, such as the requisite mental capacity, would come in due course ? How can I most efficiently develop my "mental capacity"? Why should I (want to) forsake my 'incarnation cycle on earth'? Why do we 'have to' incarnate?

Initiate wrote:
"If what I type here resonates with you, you must question it fundamentally. Ask yourself why it must be true (or false). Question it logically, experientially, common sensibly (ask me about common sense in another post, if you will. It is a very important topic, grossly misunderstood by most)." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
'Common sense', as the term is commonly used, seems to me best defined by "the prejudices one absorbs (unthinkingly) from his environ". Please define and expound upon what you mean by the term, how it is "grossly misunderstood by most" and why that matters/how it affects evolutionary development.

Initiate wrote:
"As an example: You might stumble across the works of Satanists, titled "Satanism" or "Black Magic" or "Lords of the Left Hand Path" etc. Much of this has some elements of truth, but the authors are themselves largely deceived. If you wish to know how & why they are deceived, you must ask, and I shall gladly answer." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
How, in what way(s), and why are THEY deceived? How, in what ways, and why are WE (non BM wannabes) deceived? And more importantly, specifically what can we ALL do to overcome our deceptions (self and other) and combat/avoid same in future?

Initiate wrote:
"In other words, the Hidden Hand chap, that came here before me, was himself largely a tool (a very intelligent, very well-informed and in many cases correct tool nonetheless) used for ulterior motives, which I would gladly expound in a future post, if the question is asked." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Please expound upon those 'ulterior motives'.

Initiate wrote:
"In fact, they [Illuminati] are under very efficient and effective surveillance by my superior brethren; although they have some leeway in the physical and emotional worlds (but not in the mental world). Ask me, if you will, about these issues, and I shall gladly respond." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What do you mean by "efficient and effective surveillance"? Define exactly what you mean by your "superior brethren". Explain what 'leeway' Illuminati have in the physical and emotional worlds and why not in the mental?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Initiate wrote:
"The BMs cannot destroy Terra on their own. They are not powerful enough. They can, however, induce humanity to destroy it for them." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What exactly do you/they mean by "destroy Terra"? Why do they want to, what would they gain? How are they 'inducing us to do it for them', in what ways have we already accomplished such 'destruction'? And again most importantly, what is the best thing each of us can do INDIVIDUALLY to reverse damage done and avoid further destruction in future? What is the best thing we could do COLLECTIVELY? How, by what method(s) are we most likely to be able to achieve that "best thing" (individually and collectively)?

Initiate wrote:
"a) Illuminati (lowest black magicians/agents/henchmen depending on their illumined rank) = ILLS
b) Black Magicians (of genuinely higher rank and of a different order than the Illuminati) = BMs
c) Cosmic Black Magicians (the highest rank in our cosmos and strictly speaking, demi-gods themselves. Yes, evil gods do exist, unfortunately, which is why our planet is so powerfully ensnared. It takes a lot more than just a few bloodlines to control mankind. Ponder on this, if you will.) = CBMs" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Can BMs/CBMs incarnate as humans or take on physical form in any other way? What is their main malfunction, why are they as they are, how have they become such, what are the primary deceptions/misunderstandings that have lead them to such a condition? At what 'stage' are they no longer able to "switch sides", so to speak, and what is their ultimate fate? Can they be salvaged/turned/reasoned with?

Initiate wrote:
"So, while we may be induced to destroy ourselves, it is increasingly becoming 'difficult' for us to do so, because the consciousness development of our planet is undergoing a vast vibrational change. It is a combination of energies flowing in from without (cosmic and planetary energies from higher beings attempting to stimulate mankind's emotional consciousness) as well as the fact that more and more evolved souls are steadily choosing to incarnate." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
How does 'planetary development' make it more difficult to 'destroy ourselves.? Define, describe, give examples of "vibrational change". Why are more and more evolved souls choosing to incarnate?

Initiate wrote:
"Nobody can incarnate against their will (as per natural law; all natural laws are divine, although some are more 'important' or 'all-encompassing' than others. Ask me more about this, if you will." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Please expound upon "all natural laws are divine", how/why some are "more important/all-compassing" than others? How such laws came about and, if they can, how do new such natural laws arise? Please name, describe, explain, and give examples of their effects/impact upon us, list the top 10 most important natural laws from a Universally perspective, AND the top 10 most important from our present human average point of development/understanding/perspective (as succinctly as you see fit :-).

Initiate wrote:
"BMs are immensely powerful beings, who are strictly speaking non-human. This is a deceptive statement, so I shall clarify: BMs in many cases were former humans (or human-like, depending on which planets/solar systems they attained the Dionysus rank). Some attained it in Atlantis. Others in previous eons of our World History (humans have existed on Terra for at least 21 million years!) They have consciously decided to separate their higher souls from their lower ones (the ego), in order to exercise a sovereign rule over the lower planes (Lower Mental, complete Emotional and Physical planes). They in turn receive their directive (sometimes referred to as 'inspiration') from the Cosmic Left-Hand path adepts, who are many eons more developed than the Earth-bound BMs. I may disclose their motives in another post. Also, I could expound upon this in far greater depth, for those who are interested." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
If we were to describe our present human body-type as mammalian, of the BMs and CBMs concerned with our galaxy, how would you describe the most prevalent BM and CBM body type when they WERE incarnated? Is it possible for them to incarnate NOW, and if so what body type would have to be available for them? Was Hitler involved with BMs/CBMs and if so how was he involved, and what did they hope to accomplish through him? What are the BMs motives? the CBMs? Are the BMs largely unconscious tools of the CBMs as the ILLs are of the BMs and as are most of us idiots of the ILLs? How and why do the CBMs exist? Please expound, EXPOUND! :-)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Initiate wrote:
"We are fast approaching the epoch, where humans (the sheeple) must take the reign into their own hands and choose to overthrow their own worthless governments, if they deem it time. So far, USA has yet to be superseded by a superior political system. How much longer are you going to play this fake democratic 'game?' " - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Are there any "superior political systems" yet? If so, explain please, what are they, how do they work? If not, what qualities should such a system possess different from the present systems? What is the significance of your use of the term "fake democratic 'game'", what do you mean by this?

Initiate wrote:
"It's to prevent you from taking responsibility chiefly into your own hands and taking the first steps to consciously evolving your emotional and mental envelopes, until you have reached the stage of transmigration from the human kingdom. Another cunning device to halt evolution." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What are the "steps to consciously evolving your emotional and mental envelopes"?

Initiate wrote:
"I'd rather not try to establish telepathic [or other form of] contact with that individual, as that may be a rather painful experience)." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Why/how might that be a "painful experience"?

Initiate wrote:
"The only social memory complex, strictly speaking, relevant to humans, is that which the human consciously/unconsciously allows his envelopes to be contaminated with from without. " - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Assuming I understand you correctly, I agree. So, how do one overcome the socialized "contamination" you cannot "see" as it is just "what is" as far as the contaminated individual is concerned? How does one think outside the container that IS one's own skull? How does one even realize (convince oneself) that such a thing is possible/valid, in order to motivate oneself to ENTERTAIN such seeming nonsense as "the world I see is not really the world that is"?

Initiate wrote:
"[...] Jeshu (the so-called historical Christ, which is nothing more than a caricature and a conflation of two separate beings: Jeshu and Christos) who incarnated in Judea around 100 BC, was born male" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
Explain who these two individuals were/are, how they came to be conflated, and why/how/to what purpose they seemingly, if I correctly read between your lines, came to be incarnated in the one body? You mentioned at some point they did not come to "die for our sins" and etc as (some) organized religions teach - so what did they come for? Were they really crucified? If so, why to what purpose? Did Judas truly betray them or was it "part of the plan" as some teach? Maybe none of that really happened? Please expound.

Initiate wrote:
"By the way, you might be interested to know, that the animal kingdom was never meant to be a predatory food-chain type kingdom, where the most powerful beast is at the top. There was a time where all animals once lived in relative peace and harmony, without gobbling each other up. Almost all of them [if not all] were once vegetarian, amongst other means of absorbing energy; so what went wrong? Ask me for another session, please)" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
"Meant to be" implies a consciously designed purpose and therefore a creator(s), who/what created it? When and where was this? What was it 'meant' to be? What went wrong?

Initiate wrote:
"These elementals (emotional- and mental thoughtforms) can be hurled toward individuals who have a receptive aura (regrettably, a large portion of mankind), and they quite unknowingly yield to these powerful vibrations." - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question:
What can I do to develop and maintain a non-emotional-mental-thoughtform-receptive aura? How can I become aware when such is being attempted/employed?

Initiate wrote:
"Certainly he has a more senior position, due to his greater soul awareness, but they are all serving the same goals, even if HH claims the contrary: i.e. that this 'game' of his is supposedly for our greater good.

This is complete and utter rubbish, but it is not easy to explain why it is such rubbish, interestingly enough. It requires quite a bit of explanation, so please ask me, and I shall elaborate in a subsequent post." -

Question:
Is his claim rubbish or that it is for our greater good? Please explain.

That is as many questions as I have compiled to this, I'll post more as they come :-)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nimrod20032003

Keep shovelling, you've almost got pages 32 and 33 buried.

ETA: Oh, yeah, I guess I need a second line.
edit on 8-6-2013 by snakeoiladdict because: (no reason given)

Oh, and remember, guys, just use the "see posts by member in this thread" option to bypass all this superfluous critique.
edit on 8-6-2013 by snakeoiladdict because: Bwahahhahaa!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Superfluous critique lol, this person is a shallow fantasist inviting you to step into his world, i doubt it's good for him and i'm sure it won't be for you.

The big bad Black Brotherhood versus the wonderful White Brotherhood, are there no sisters in this realm?

Don't mistake competence in post writing for credibility of content, it's all baloney, and for those who actually are in the know laughable.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madrusa

Superfluous critique lol, this person is a shallow fantasist inviting you to step into his world, i doubt it's good for him and i'm sure it won't be for you.

Oh, honey, I've chugged the most potent forms of snake oil out there on the market. Swill them down, sweat them out, and pass on the antibodies.

The big bad Black Brotherhood versus the wonderful White Brotherhood, are there no sisters in this realm?

If there are, I'm sure their snakeoil is just as potable as those with external genitalia. Your point?

Don't mistake competence in post writing for credibility of content, it's all baloney, and for those who actually are in the know laughable.

Yes, but as I've pointed out before, not only is the content weak sauce, the presentation is lacking. Laugh all you like, when the content is crap, the numbers start to sag.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

Thanx for your comment! Very credible!
We won't mistake your baloney post for something else!
It seems that you are in the know!
Dream on!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Locksley

I knows lots of things, people think i don't but i do...that's just one of the things i know.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The point was that an all encompassing revelation without women lacks a certain something in the revealing department, and as for the numbers sagging when the content is lacking...you really believe that?

If so, as you were...

edit on 8-6-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locksley
reply to post by Madrusa

Thanx for your comment! Very credible!
We won't mistake your baloney post for something else!
It seems that you are in the know!
Dream on!

Jesus, one is tempted to think that half the inactive members on this site are socks waiting to be deployed.

Baloney recognize baloney.

Question four: Can one simultaneously exploit a vulnerable population for profit and attempt to cure the common ailment?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madrusa

The point was that an all encompassing revelation without women lacks a certain something in the revealing department, and as for the numbers sagging when the content is lacking...you really believe that?

The data backs it up, but then, it doesn't matter what I believe. It's not my retirement fund that's taking a hit.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

You are seriously using the term 'brotherhood' to discredit this thread? It is used in the sense of describing, for example, the 'evolution of man' or the like. It is not discounting women, or their role in said groups, but merely used as a collective term.
edit on 8-6-2013 by The 5th because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join