It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
Because for anyone that is paying attention to your posts you are coming across like a sock puppet that is trying to move the forum pages along to favorable positions. It's not paranoia; I game that stuff myself.

Many of your queries to the OP, under any other circumstances would require a 2nd line.

There are 6 posts left on this page. use this opportunity to prove me wrong.

I DON'T "game that stuff", whatever you may mean by that. I am deadly serious ... no seriously I mean it!

I don't really care how I "come off" only "what is". Should I care about how it appears?

I, the Gods, the 'Lords of Karma', (and hopefully Initiate himself) know the truth.

Why should I care about or alter my behavior based upon what you (or others) may erroneously think? I have no control over that.

If you intend to imply that I might actually be Initiate engaged in a little, shall we say, emotional masturbation, I assure you that not only am I not he, I don't know anything about he outside of his posts on this forum.

Feel free to report your suspicions to the mods as such "puppetry" is against the rules here I think. They should be able compare IPs, posting times, and etc and get a fairly good idea at least if I am he, errrrr, I mean if he is me, errrrr .... whatever :-)

I am pretty sure I am me and un-influenced, I am certainly not conscious of any influence. Would I be conscious of a "subtle" influence? I am not sure.

Please explain what you mean by: "Many of your queries to the OP, under any other circumstances would require a 2nd line."

What is a 2nd line and what other circumstances?'

I am largely ignorant of the specific rules/policies/practices of this forum as I only joined the other day and have done nothing other than research/respond to Initiate's posts since.

If you are curious as to how I came to be here, an acquaintance posted on another forum that I frequent of his activities here, so I came to check it out for myself, became intrigued and decide to participate.

By happenstance only have I managed to "prove you wrong", as I have finished gleaning Initiate's posts to date for more questions and thus I only used up only 2 slots of the remaining 6 posts on this page - one for my final questions and this one wasted on responding to your suspicions.

And of course another one to reply to your reply to this reply.

And another to ... well, I think you get the point :-)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nimrod20032003

It's cool man, I cannot defeat your newbie super powers. You rock on.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Initiate

Don't allow the BMs to run you off, Initiate. They obviously have "helpers" on this thread.

I am interested to hear the rest of what you have to share. Please.

Thank you for your kind words, dear brother. I have not forgotten about you, or your questions.

As session 3 is temporarily suspended, I am a little more 'free' to converse with my fellow brothers.

It feels good, for a change.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Also whatever is seen as medicocre to some is the simple straight way back home. Im not sure if I'm reading your post wrong, however. I know your soul, and so many here get lost in elite ideas, and brotherhood concepts. You speak of a team, they are mid management in a tiny infintiy inwards illusionary school. You're actual misson is from outside this universe and its about bringing others to their inner knowledge, missions, assignments, truths and Love/Equality.

Its about perfecting, and giving. And your own posts show that, but then this other stuff, its a mixed up trap. And that is the message I got to tell you, to be Love, and everyone here, has lost themselves in the frequency of a badly abused system. They are bent out of shape but are Love inside. Even just holding them in your heart and talking to them and reminding them who they really are, can make a life breakthrough for a soul. It doesnt matter if anyone puts anyone down, only that breakthroughs happen and Love radiance spreads.

And the post about ascension, and those who think they can go home while others are stuck, and how thats a trap. Its not. However it has to do with Loving others, and caring. We're supposed to get everyone out, all! However, we're also all being told to turn up the dial of our love and hold out our hands, reach up to the tender, kind, high frequency, pure, joyful, and caring hands that are reaching down. As James Gilliland often says, WE HAVE TO RISE TO THE OCCASION. We're going home.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Initiate

Originally posted by sled735

Don't allow the BMs to run you off, Initiate. They obviously have "helpers" on this thread.

I am interested to hear the rest of what you have to share. Please.

Thank you for your kind words, dear brother. I have not forgotten about you, or your questions.

As session 3 is temporarily suspended, I am a little more 'free' to converse with my fellow brothers.

It feels good, for a change.

I say continue on answering the respectful questions and ignore the detractors. They will find their own way off this thread. You just have to persist. The anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people, especially if they have challenges to begin with.

Fall back on what those of the right hand path would advise, to bow to them, thank them, love them, and let them be.

They don't deserve a reaction at all.
Please, continue.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

None are so blind as those who will not see. Deaf, dumb and blind. Never able to rise above the 'meatpuppet' mentality. Brute beasts, entertaining only the thoughts that will bring satisfaction to the body and 'mind'.

If any were teachable or had any love of the truth, we would not be where we are today. I don't even pretend to know who or what you are, or believe yourself to be but.... you certainly know humankind. it's a sad, sad thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

None are so blind as those who will not see. Deaf, dumb and blind. Never able to rise above the 'meatpuppet' mentality. Brute beasts, entertaining only the thoughts that will bring satisfaction to the body and 'mind'.

If any were teachable or had any love of the truth, we would not be where we are today. I don't even pretend to know who or what you are, or believe yourself to be but.... you certainly know humankind. it's a sad, sad thing.

Imagine what my brothers go through! It hits them a millionfold worse.

In defense of the nincompoops: they aren't developed enough to comprehend the energies they are dealing with or frivolously echoing throughout the subtle planes.

In many respects, they are lucky. For one, the karmic consequences are less severe for fools, who know not what they do. Still, they are severe enough for us to pity them nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You *do* realize that there are probably no 'people' on this site or any other that are going to understand what you are trying to say?

Not trying to stop your thread, just wondering.......

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

You *do* realize that there are probably no 'people' on this site or any other that are going to understand what you are trying to say?

Not trying to stop your thread, just wondering.......

My dear brother: What must be done, must be done.

Sometimes, you can only be a 'tool' in the design for a greater purpose. A positive tool, but a tool nonetheless.

I consider myself a non-entity, who is doing his duty. Nothing more.

And meeting souls like you (and many others already) on this forum, makes my task a little easier.

Let us resume the session, after I have had some rest.

A rather large and involved 'treatise' is coming soon, which, I think, will be of great interest to ATS and its members.

It will be a first step in the new revolution for mankind, which our brothers are preparing 'behind the scenes.'

Stay tuned.

Newcomers and others: Read what I wrote on page 35. It serves as a much needed "cold splash of water."

I shall be back soon, my dear brothers.

With love,

I.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

There has been nothing you have said so far that most of us don't already know ... I for one have not heard any new information from yourself yet after 30+ pages ...

Everything you have said so far has been easily available from various sources on the net/books .. and why even bring up turnitin, I use it all the time for university (I study Medical Science) and its not hard to fool that program just by writing things in your owns words even if they are very similar to the original text ... everybody that goes to university knows this.

I have noticed when anybody asks you a question based on something in the physical world we are in now that you dodge it or give a long winded round about answer that does not actually answer the question ...

I have sat back for 30+ pages assessing your answers to give you the benefit of the doubt. As a scientist thats what I do, and after I have observed your responses and clear lack of respect for the members of ATS, I have come to the conclusion that you are not in fact a member of any brother hood of any importance, as you have not actually shown that you have any knowledge above what any random Joe can find himself with a fairly quick net search (and you are spending hours in between posts).

I think its is plain and clear to any critically thinking person that you are a fraud, or if not a total fraud much much lower in the food chain then you would have us believe.

The only way you can refute this is to actually give us some knowledge that cannot be looked up with a 30 second google search ... but as we all now know ... that will not happen.

I understand people get lonely and bored .. but ATS is not a place to come to relieve your boredom by making out to be something that you are not.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I have enjoyed your posts but find little new or enlightening within your posts.

White wizards vs the Black Wizards with the age old goal of some sort of progression of the spirit, post visceral/material existence. Added in with the flaw of all religion, an "authority" must show us, or "help" us find the way lest we become victims of the "bad" Wizards?

Fear, to induce belief, to create a following of the authority in order to recieve a reward. Religion, not spiritual evolution.
No evolution takes place when any authority intervenes, when an authority intervenes, that is indoctrination. Regarless of the intention.
If the White Wizards are afraid that the Black Wizards will lead the "unevolved astray", then any progress is not evolution, it is a deliberate act by the Whites to undermine the intentions of the Blacks! That is all it is.

So our "dumb" spirit is not evolving, it simply being used as a tool between the Whites and the Blacks!

True spiritual evolution would involve an encounter with the "Blacks", recognizing them for what they are and then moving on from there. All on our own.
Letting the universe truely teach us. Let our spiritual nature take its own course.

Evolution, not indoctrination.

That is my take on it, anyway.

Thanks for your time though!
You have been very patient in replying to members. You have generated much criticism, which you have accepted in most cases, with dignity. I appreciate your attitude and know you will read my post with the same mindset.

Thanks again, this thread was very interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hi initiate.
I sincerely thank you and all of your brothers for the many blessings and all of the help.
I truly look forward to serving with you in the days to come.
Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Deleted.
edit on 9-6-2013 by robwebbjr because: Double post.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

great minds think alike

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Clearly mediocre minds have 'hijacked' this thread once more.

You're quite full of yourself aren't you Initiate... you haven't the faintest clue about anyone on this thread; what they do with their general day to day lives or how well/uneducated they are... for all you know any of us could be "in the know" more than you but, because you're not ready to receive the information we poses because you, yourself aren't evolved enough we're just sitting here watching you try. You accuse and presume that many of them have 'mediocre minds' based on about 3 posts per person - because they don't agree with you - how narrow minded is that?

We've seen that you're very good at writing, maybe not much else, and we know you only care about your little story but for the life of all your White Brothers (sounds terribly racist like that lol) go and masturbate or something...

My brothers are in agony every single day, by the stupidities they are constantly exposed to, when their consciousnesses are in any contact with the lower planes of our planet.

Well why don't they just quit it then? Why do they insist that they know better and think it is their divine purpose to "look after us"? Who asked for their help? Why don't they just "set us free" then they wouldn't have to worry about fighting the Darkies anymore because the Darkies wouldn't have a hold over humanity!
I feel like a child that is being forced into a religion and is too afraid to speak out against his or her parents wishes (Though in this case I just simply can't contact these White bad-asses to tell them that I don't agree with them).

None of you (I repeat this), none of you, know the first thing about Blavatsky. And the fact that some of you are quoting James Randi, a half-witted, fraudulent (proven by several renowned scientists!), lying charlatan, along with Wikipedia and so-called 'biographers,' as credible sources to somehow build a 'point,' makes me seriously question and rethink the current state of affairs on the ATS forums.

1. She was born
2. She was female
3. She lived in the 1800's
There is plenty we know!

You typically lazy criticasters, who get your current affairs from the idiot box on a daily basis, grinning as your eyes twinkle at the faintest chance that you may have 'got' me, proves the points I uttered from day one:

Did I not ask you nincompoops to desist with your "Eureka!" moments, and further poison this thread with your bitter, vampiric blood lust?

Yes, the divine law permits even a doofus to drool on his bib, but only so much as the bib can take.

I believe quite a number of users have worn their bibs well out for the remainder of our time together, and I ask they take their brain deposits to some other toilet to finally release.

You're quite full of yourself aren't you Initiate...

I suppose I'm a nincompoop just for saying these things to you and my minds aren't developed enough to tango with one who is so clever as you?
All you are is a different type of clever...

I hope my next incarnation doesn't land me on the same planet as you! Get over yourself and stop trying to feed people information that you've pieced together over a few years and probably through an obsession of trying to get into another dimension because you think you're better than everyone!

Have a lovely day.

~ CrzayFool

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

There has been nothing you have said so far that most of us don't already know ... I for one have not heard any new information from yourself yet after 30+ pages ...

Everything you have said so far has been easily available from various sources on the net/books .. and why even bring up turnitin, I use it all the time for university (I study Medical Science) and its not hard to fool that program just by writing things in your owns words even if they are very similar to the original text ... everybody that goes to university knows this.

I have noticed when anybody asks you a question based on something in the physical world we are in now that you dodge it or give a long winded round about answer that does not actually answer the question ...

I have sat back for 30+ pages assessing your answers to give you the benefit of the doubt. As a scientist thats what I do, and after I have observed your responses and clear lack of respect for the members of ATS, I have come to the conclusion that you are not in fact a member of any brother hood of any importance, as you have not actually shown that you have any knowledge above what any random Joe can find himself with a fairly quick net search (and you are spending hours in between posts).

I think its is plain and clear to any critically thinking person that you are a fraud, or if not a total fraud much much lower in the food chain then you would have us believe.

The only way you can refute this is to actually give us some knowledge that cannot be looked up with a 30 second google search ... but as we all now know ... that will not happen.

I understand people get lonely and bored .. but ATS is not a place to come to relieve your boredom by making out to be something that you are not.

As previously stated, I will be back with a major treatise, as my brothers have decided that based on the questions I am currently up to (I am up to some very important questions for the human race at large), a very special moment in human 'history' is going to take place.

Interestingly enough, it involves the physical sciences, that which your dull mind has not yet managed to glimpse through my texts.

Unfortunately, my dear brother, your mind will not be able to glimpse it after that either. The karmic law of action-reaction will ensure that.

Pity, for it may well have helped you greatly understand our cosmos.

I warn you only, because I love you. Casting foolish judgments on your fellow brothers, will never bode well with nature (and the Lords Of Karma).

Be well, dear brother, and consider yourself absolved from further blunders.

Thankfully, there are other scientists, who will carry on the revolutions we are about to provide for humanity. I sense that you will feel 'disorientation' very soon. Ponder on these words, dear brother, and I shall explain to you more in another life, when you are endowed with a finer mind.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Great post.

The OP has mentioned Blavatsky, and pre-empted criticism of her by generating a defense of her in an earlier post. The OP also qualifies Blavatsky as an authority figure within the narrative of the material in this thread.
Theosophy is a religious belief with its own doctrine and dogma, although it is disguised by terms like "esoteric philosophy".

Esoteric refers to the "select" or "initiated" who are but a few who truely understand or know and believe.

Theosophy is generated by a belief that a supernatural master informed or guided an individual on our plane of existence- That being Blavatsky.

The OP's thread cuts very close to the nature of these beliefs. Its almost cut of the same cloth.

Who here would question the Old and New Testament, The Quran, The book of Urantia, Joseph Smith and Mormonism etc were supernatural "revelations" take place from entities?

The OP and his comments regarding Blavatsky and the OP's work relating to Theosophy deserve the same scepticism.
Once again Bybyots, great post.

edit on 9/6/13 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I wonder if my questions will ever be answered from page 35

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwebbjr

Hi initiate.
I sincerely thank you and all of your brothers for the many blessings and all of the help.
I truly look forward to serving with you in the days to come.
Thanks again.

Thank you for the kind words, my brother. You will indeed serve with us sooner than you might expect.

Be well.

------

As others have already been informed, there will be a very important completion of Session 3, within the next 24-48 hours. I have bided my time, in order to observe my fellow brothers and consider how this information shall be imparted.

I have come to the conclusion, that there are sufficient souls in this thread, that have conquered the peasant/civilizational stages of what my brothers call 'life-ignorance,' to warrant an important scientific/socio-political-philosophical-linguistic-economic treatise, as to how the present 21st century shall proceed, according to our wishes and hopes for mankind.

Those in this thread, who have chosen to waste their emotional- and mental energies on light gossip and other petty 'amusements,' shall effectively be blocked off from the knowledge we are providing. It will not penetrate their emotional- and mental envelopes. This serves to protect both them, and us.

The others, will be privy to a revelation, that hasn't occurred since centuries ago.

The majority of humanity will be 'blocked off' from this treatise, as it is not their karmic right to be able to comprehend it.

The divine law makes no room for clowns, who have eons left in their evolutions, ere they may sit at a table and hold a fork properly.

When they read the material I provide, they will feel deeply 'disoriented.'

This is intentional. It's part of the design.

There are others, who will read this and be lifted to heights they have not felt since their in-between lives, from their previous incarnation.

It's for these rare souls, that we shall humbly provide our work.

We are humorously reminded of many more incidents in human history, which simultaneously cause us to shake our heads and feel endless pity for our younger brothers on Terra.

We are, however, very excited at the prospect of stimulating the more highly evolved minds and souls, prepared to receive the gifts we are about to humbly bestow upon them. They have deserved it.

We estimate, that your world's greatest scientists will be able to make sense out of it, within 2 decades, with significant assistance from our own brothers working in the worlds of man.

This is an official statement from our order.

We will release it on ATS, as a major response to two questions provided by its users, in due course.

We thank all, for their participation so far in this thread.

Session three will recommence soon.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Unfortunately, my dear brother, your mind will not be able to glimpse it after that either. The karmic law of action-reaction will ensure that.

Pity, for it may well have helped you greatly understand our cosmos.

I warn you only, because I love you. Casting judgments on your fellow brothers, will never bode well with nature (and the Lords Of Karma).

Greetings ATS members and hello Initiate. I have been reading ATS almost daily for many years, and this is my first post so please be patient and gentle with me. I have literally looked upon Initiate's thread several times a day since its inception, and have read many things Initiate has posted with great joy. There are at the very least "half-truths" in what he has written, and as a lowly human on a doomed planet, I have looked forward to each of his posts with the hope that he will say something revealing.

However, I have also enjoyed reading responses, specifically those of Nimrod's and others, as they do serve as a balance. It is important to vet posters on ATS who make the extraordinary claims as Initiate has. As an daily and avid ATS reader (now poster), I have seen many threads such as these come and go over the years... ultimately nothing new is revealed, and the initial poster simply disappears from the forum, never to be heard from again.

Initiate, you do seem to have a problem with those who question your authority. Rather than rise above any negativity, you feed into it with a venomous attack so bitter as to make those with a truly open mind turn away. Your vitriol in your most recent posts only feeds the belief that you are not who you claim to be, or know what you claim to know. Certainly you must be aware that your most recent "rebuke" of valid questioners seeking more information from you must be counterproductive to your "mission". After all, you did say that you were on a mission to enlighten us, didn't you?

I find nothing enlightening or positive when you respond in such a fashion. While I will continue to reserve any judgement until this thread reaches some sort of conclusion, I did feel the need to let you know, that there are people reading ATS, members and non-members alike, that have a baseline skepticism because we have seen threads like this over and over again. Ultimately, these threads end without any thing new or important being revealed. They usually devolve with the OP lashing out as you have today.

If you are really who you say you are, and have knowledge you claim to have, why respond to legitimate questioners with insults? How can you teach us anything if you scold us like little children? While this may be kindergarten to you, us mere humans (ones like me with open minds craving to learn what you claim to teach) cannot learn the lesson if the teacher repeatedly slaps our wrists.

Obviously, though you may be a master, you are still a human being. It shows. I for one am very curious as to what you have to say, and look forward to your upcoming sessions. But for the sake of all of us, please dear brother, rise above your base human emotions and give us the answers to the questions placed before you. There is no need for you to lash out as you have, as it only serves your detractors.

Peace and love to all!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join