It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My last question (and you failed to answer at least the last two) - who exactly put you up to playing god here - I mean, only god can answer these questions truly. So - are you in fact god? And if so, why can't you give me the odds on either a Raven repeat or the odds of the Steelers pulling out this season.

Joe

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
He isn't a high placed fellow either.
I never received my answer.Had I,he would have confirmed he was knowledgable of the Black ops code names of particular kinds of missions, he would know if he was high enough on the food chain, I won't tell what they are either.It's their secret.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeP2247

you failed to answer

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

I never received my answer

Both of you above, know that the OP is answering questions in the order which they were posted... right? Your questions have not been answered because there are other ones posted before yours still needing answering.

Honestly, NOT that hard to figure out.

edit on 6/2/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by Initiate

Hello Initiate and may Peace be upon you.

Hidden_Hand spoke of the concepts of "Group Soul" and "Social Memory Complex" very similar to what is expressed in the "Law of One, Ra Material".

According to my understandings through philosophical, spiritual, and metaphysical self-work, I have come to the conclusion that all of existence is a single "group soul" and a single "social memory complex". All of existence is an interconnected unity of structured energy potential, all of which consists of intelligent desire/will. All is One and One is All.

Would you mind giving your understanding of "group soul" and "social memory complex" concepts?

And as a second point, it is my observation that many influential and powerful people/groups have these metaphysical understandings. If they understand and know that "All is One and One is All", then why do they seek control, oppression, totalitarianism, massive death, suffering, starvation, poverty, and eugenics in order to achieve their goals?

And as a final point regarding this reply, why would clandestine individuals and groups choose to dedicate their entire efforts towards an agenda that they will never see accomplished? The One World Totalitarian agenda is a multi-generational plan. I do not 'see' the motivating factor that would have so many people of influence dedicate their lives to an agenda that has taken centuries to come to fruition.

Peace.

Wonderful and interesting questions, friend. Thank you for the well wishes: Kgnow.

Allow me to try to answer all your questions.

1) The fact of the matter is, while "Hidden Hand" is unquestionably a considerably evolved soul (the individual writing that knows quite a bit and displays quite an impressive level of wisdom), it is also true that quite a significant portion of it is somewhat deceptive (intentionally or unintentionally -- it's very difficult to tell from purely the writing. I'd rather not try to establish telepathic [or other form of] contact with that individual, as that may be a rather painful experience). And before you ask: no, I shall not try to establish telepathic contact with any of you either. It is a rather black art, to try to invade the private thoughts of others, which BMs do all the time, unfortunately. Another digression worth taking in a different post, if the readers so choose.

Giving him some credit, however, I will state that some of it was simply 'deceptive' because of the spiritual school he follows. I know, for example, that he is not of the same Esoteric line as I am (don't confuse schools with some form of religion. Esoterics is one and the same, but the information is presented in various ways depending on the individuality of the incarnating ego. The integrity of the information, is not different at the higher levels, although very apparently so when expressed in mere writing.)

Example: c^2 = a^2 + b^2 for all 'a','b', 'c' being sides and 'c' being the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle, is valid for all right angled triangles in the Euclidean plane (or on a Euclidean, i.e. non-curved, intrinsic surface/area). I may formulate this differently, without using mathematical symbols, in pure, simple English. I may communicate it geometrically (drawing the representational sides and areas), so that all you see are the different magnitudes of area when the sides of this triangle are squared. I could communicate it to you in Latin, or Ancient Greek, or Hebrew, Chaldean, Modern Russian, etc.

The point is, information can be easily "lost in translation."

Based on some of the words our Hidden Hand used (such as "oversoul"), I can see that he comes from an older Esoteric 'lineage' (or school of thought, remember, his oversoul can be just as accurate informationally as a term I would use, although represented differently and thus necessarily confusing to the undiscerning reader.)

Newton's terminology of "fluxions," for example, employed by him to explicate his calculus, would be foreign to the majority of students studying calculus today, who'd prefer the Leibnizian notation along with the terminology used by more recent mathematicians. However, the processes are essentially the same (in high school, we still use Newton's techniques). Thus, when HH talks about the "social memory complex," he is likely referring to the Earthly subtle planes. Surely he knows that there is no human group soul; although you are correct: the cosmos does indeed form a singular, gigantic, unified consciousness, where each individual is in turn part of a group soul, even if temporarily (as humans) 'cut off' from this. The only social memory complex, strictly speaking, relevant to humans, is that which the human consciously/unconsciously allows his envelopes to be contaminated with from without.

TBC in my following post

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

What makes you think a likely fabled God is the only one with any answers?

Got nothing better to do than gang up together and derail what has been turning into a rather fascinating thread? I really don't see why anyone should feel the need to berate the guy. He is answering the questions it appears in order received with a well thought out reply to everyone's questions.

At the very least he is giving the askers something to think about. So where is the real harm?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hello Initiate,

I do have a couple questions which you can hopefully answer, appreciation in advance.

1.What do you know of incarnated non-human souls, for example alien souls who chose incarnation here for a specific purpose or experience?

2. Is there any actual importance to being of the rh negative blood type or left handed, green eyed, etc.?

3. What is the meaning of repeated 'ufo' sightings by an individual, particularly by telepathic communication of the intent of seeing a ufo?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Initiate, I've asked this question many times in various threads... You mentioned bearing light and the point of energy or however you would describe it in between the eyes. When I was younger I had that feeling of intense energy in that spot and I had no knowledge of the 3rd eye or anything related to what I was feeling. In fact I believed everyone had that feeling so I would put my finger very close to that spot to try and "activate" it while they were sleeping to make them uncomfortable which is what I was feeling. It became unbearable to the point where I could not focus on anything while it was at a peak which only became stronger as I gave it more attention, mostly wishing it would go away. I eventually prayed to god it would go away and the feelings I got became few and far between until I got to the point where it doesn't come back. Sometimes when I think of the past I try to put my finger close to that spot and try to get that "feeling" again because I have since read about the 3rd eye and I get very brief very faint feelings. Who am I? Sorry to be so abrupt...
edit on 2-6-2013 by itsJUSTzo because: Auto correct destroyed my post

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thank you Initiate; you are a good person and you speak Truth.
You cover a lot of ground in your replies - at this rate, you'll be in karmic surplus in no time!
You asked a couple of questions:
"What do you mean exactly by "protection and assistance?" Do you mean that higher beings are protecting/assisting you? Have you personally experienced this? "
Yes on both counts.
Ever since before I can remember, it seems that "somebody" has been looking out for me.
These days I often marvel at how blessed I am and have been.
The 'circumstances' that I referred to in my initial post would make it seem, to an observer, that I am in a most undesirable position; however, I know just the opposite to be true.
At one point not long ago, the sheer abundance of profound synchronicities that I was experiencing gave me the distinct impression that someone was toying with me - as if to say "What, you STILL think there is something I can not do?" - it got kind of scary (in a old-fashioned fear-of-the-Lord kind of way) after a while, LOL!
Anyway, I've recently come to the conclusion that the esoteric model you referred to earlier (regarding evolution toward Omnihood) is valid and that there is, in fact, a "Lord of the World" who watches everything and engages 'His' creation as he sees fit.
On that topic though, it seems to me that he mostly takes a 'hands off' approach - letting his sim run it's course, so to speak.
Anyway, I'm speculating at this point; to get back to your question, yes, I have numerous tales of what I consider to be protection and/or assistance by what I assume to be higher beings in most cases, but some instances I think were Light-bearers doing there thing unbeknownst to me.
You also asked:
"In regards to 'friends'/'allies' that you can touch. Every human can be touched. The person (say an old, grumpy man) you meet at the grocery store and smile at. The beggar on the street can have his life changed, by you simply sitting down and talking to him and inquiring about his life. I have done it before many times (with murderers/drug deals/addicts, etc.) Have you done this before? "
Actually, yes, I have.
It has been years, literally, but as a child I was in the habit of speaking to random people that I was drawn to for whatever reason - be they winos on the corner, or whatever.
Nothing profound, just inquiring about that persons state and listening...
So I take to heart your advice to project Love.
And for whatever it's worth, my personal (albeit subjective) experience corroborates everything that you have said so far.
I will take the time to re-read your replies to me and to others, as I think that there is much valid substance to what you have to share.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in any way.
Be well.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was really hoping he'd answer the turbulence question as I have been missing a million in my bank account since birth. Why is it that every time I see or hear from someone who has a topic like this they seem to be humorless? I guess once you enter the plane of enhanced thought there's no need for colorful writing. With that being said this topic was entertaining at the very least.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello there! I actually created an account after seeing this thread specifically to discuss some topics with you. I absolutely love discussions like this, but finding someone who thinks along the same lines as me has been difficult in the past. Here's to hoping we can both benefit from this interaction.

What would you have to say about the concept of motion? I have my own theory about motion and time and the like and I'd like to see what your own perspective on it is. In a later post I can go more into what I'm looking for if my question is too vague.

Secondly, what do you have to say about the various channelers that are popular among certain circles. Bashar, Kryon, Abraham Hicks, etc. Is their message being distorted in any way, or are they only serving to confuse the masses even more. I sincerely believe that there is some very valuable and very positive information in those channelings. The entities they are channeling, in my opinion, are quite benevolent. Then again I may be wrong about that. Any thoughts?

Thank you for making this topic. After seeing some other question and answer topics of this nature in which posters didn't quite ask the questions I was looking for, I'm very excited to finally be able to participate in one.

EDIT: I'll just add on to this here for efficiency. You mentioned in your most recent post at the time of writing this that your back ached and you may need to take longer breaks between posts. What is your method for getting your information? Is it a process or ritual, something like meditation or channeling or visualization? I can see that becoming draining after a while.
edit on 3-6-2013 by ThatOtherCoolGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2013 by ThatOtherCoolGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Have you ever seen a being made of light and if so can you describe the experience?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Initiate, you mentioned a few times in your op "your duties." Who gave you these duties and what proof can you offer?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hidden_Hand spoke of the concepts of "Group Soul" and "Social Memory Complex" very similar to what is expressed in the "Law of One, Ra Material".

According to my understandings through philosophical, spiritual, and metaphysical self-work, I have come to the conclusion that all of existence is a single "group soul" and a single "social memory complex". All of existence is an interconnected unity of structured energy potential, all of which consists of intelligent desire/will. All is One and One is All.

Would you mind giving your understanding of "group soul" and "social memory complex" concepts?

And as a second point, it is my observation that many influential and powerful people/groups have these metaphysical understandings. If they understand and know that "All is One and One is All", then why do they seek control, oppression, totalitarianism, massive death, suffering, starvation, poverty, and eugenics in order to achieve their goals?

And as a final point regarding this reply, why would clandestine individuals and groups choose to dedicate their entire efforts towards an agenda that they will never see accomplished? The One World Totalitarian agenda is a multi-generational plan. I do not 'see' the motivating factor that would have so many people of influence dedicate their lives to an agenda that has taken centuries to come to fruition.

Peace.

1) Continued from my previous post to you, Kgnow:

It seems as if I haven't yet properly answered your question, so let me continue: "social memory complex" is used for something that he (HH) likely refers to as the collective experiences of mankind stored in the subtle worlds of our planet Terra (Earth).

Some of you certainly have heard of the so-called Akasha (or Akashic) records. I warn you, the reader, to be very wary of anybody who claims (or has claimed) access to these records. These are mostly deceptions (intentional and unintentional), and I will proceed to explain a little later how this works (my back is beginning to ache, unfortunately. I might need some longer, extended breaks).

The Akashic records in the New Age movement, (and this is a huge, fragmented group of souls at various stages of evolution), generally refer to those records in the emotional plane of our planet Terra. However, the actual (true) Akashic record is actually on a much higher level. This carries with it some technical complexity, which I will endeavor to explain soon. One thing at a time, however.

What we must understand, is, that the worlds the HH refers to, are very unlikely anything to do with worlds higher than the human.

The human worlds consist of the following:

7 physical dimensions (3 visible, 4 invisible)
7 emotional dimensions (when you dream, depending on the emotions you 'carry' with you in your dreams, you are aware of a certain number of dimensions, 7, of course, being the highest amount, although 6 dimensions are those, which a human being can be objectively conscious of. To be conscious in the atomic dimension of the emotional plane, is to be conscious of its very basic material structure and composition, which is impossible for a human being's consciousness). Once you evolve effectively to the first superhuman level (remember, it's not such a daunting task as it may seem: we were all once animals roaming about the animal kingdom; we were also once plants and lower still: minerals.) And before that we were elementals, and constituents of material envelopes used by other beings in this cosmos (and possibly previous cosmoses, although that's a sign that you might be an evolutionary laggard, perhaps even a former BM from a previous cosmos! Yes, they do indeed exist). It is not necessarily more difficult to transmigrate from the human to the lowest superhuman kingdom (the so-called 'essential' kingdom). After that, there is the 'superessential' kingdom, the submanifestal kingdom (the actual Akashic records) and the manifestal kingdom (the lowest and first stage of cosmic godhood consciousness. In other words: the lowest God in this creational cosmos).

What's my point? My point is, when you mention the social memory complex, the only 'social' that I think HH is referring to, is the human memory complex. I do not think he is referring to anything beyond that. And the human memory complex is stored at the highest levels of the mental plane (all thoughts ever conceived by human beings, that have some correspondence in reality, and are not merely fictitious imaginings arising from ignorance) are stored in the 3 highest mental planes, sometimes referred to as the causal world (in some older literature, it is referred to as the 'arupa' mental planes). However, you need to achieve a very significant level of development, to access these. TBC

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Is there only this one universe? if so what is beyond it? If there are more then one, what is beyond them?

Is there one grand supreme God who rules over all?

If there is one universe (or more) how did the materials come into existence, and how/why are they capable of what they are?

What is light?

How does the mind store information (thoughts, memories, imagination)?

Are there such things as absolutes (like good and evil, math, a circle,value, purpose ), or is everything that comes into existence of contextual and there fore fleeting meaning and value? Like there is no master list of objective qualities and quantities and possibilities, and if there is, it doesnt physically exist, so we kill a cow because we are hungry so that is good, but a calf loses its parents so for them it is bad, there is no objective goodness in this situation, is nature rooting for either one, or whatever happens happens and its all good...or bad either way?

Does Em radiation (i.e. radio waves) sent from a source, travel in/through/on atoms, like colliding with each air molecule and sending its signal on like a game of telephone, until the wave is reached by the reciever? or does it travel in between atoms/molecules? What is in between atoms/molecules..what is space fundamentally?

How does magnetism work?

what is matter made of? what is energy made of? Which came first?

What is the meaning of wave/particle duality? Is energy matter a particle or wave, how can it be both?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Peace.

1) cont: So, the atomic emotional plane is only accessible to an individual, who has completed his human journey (there are no genders in worlds beyond the human, although they may choose to freely incarnate and take on the gender suitable to their individualized spiritual temperament -- if such a crude word may be used for such beings!) Examples of such cases: Jeshu (the so-called historical Christ, which is nothing more than a caricature and a conflation of two separate beings: Jeshu and Christos) who incarnated in Judea around 100 BC, was born male, and Helena Blavatsky, whose task it was to ignite a new spiritual movement and attempt to stimulate mankind's spiritual interest, was born female. Interestingly enough, however, she displayed characteristics more intrinsic to what we might label 'male,' than female. She wasn't at the same level of development as Jeshu, although she was very highly evolved. Part of the BM/ILLS mission was to discredit her and all that she published and other colleagues published.

No, I am not a theosophist, nor do I recommend joining that society. Like Masonry, (and original Rosicrucianism), it has been corrupted and perverted to serve interests other than your own. I will give credit, however, where it is due.

After the 7 emotional dimensions, you have 7 mental ones, which (as previously discussed), are divided into 4 lowers ones (concrete, if you will) and 3 higher (abstract, for want of a better term). These 3 higher mental planes, are very important for humanity. These 3 planes constitute a single world, known as the causal world. They serve as the final stepping stones required to liberate yourselves from this planetary prison. We all have some ways to go, ere we achieve this goal. If you will, you may ask me later on about the specifics of attaining this.

So, altogether, this constitutes 7 x 3 = 21 human dimensions (or worlds, which can be used interchangeably). A perfected human being, however, is only objectively conscious in (21-3 =) 18 of these dimensions. A Black Magician, on the other hand, has a sovereignty in 16 of these dimensions (6 physical, 6 emotional, 4 mental).

I am sure you thought (6 mental!!) No. Recall: 666 is not Satan's number, but man's number. It doesn't represent necessarily anything evil. You can be a perfected human in 6+6+6=18 dimensions.

I sincerely hope this clarifies a good portion of your post.

2) Regarding the Law of One material: If you wish me to comment on anything in particular, please ask me concretely, and copy+paste the written material. Yes, I have checked it out a while ago, and I deemed it reasonable, although not nearly as profound as HH claims it to be (which I suspect strongly to be his deliberate manipulation, unfortunately).

Remember: graduating from the human kingdom, we once again become members of a highly evolved group soul. This group soul consists of former fresh graduates of the human kingdom (like yourself one day). It is entirely possible, that you might be in the same group soul as your current intimate partner in your present (or future/past) life. It might be a family member or a close friend. The human kingdom is a crucial 'stop-off' period, for developing individualized consciousness, which doesn't exist in the animal kingdom (yes, individual traits exist, but they are transferred to the animal group soul and not strictly retained.)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

A few days, maybe more, maybe less, before 9/11, everyone invested in the airplane industry. I've seen the speculation about connected conciousness, and of course there are theories of people wanting to profit from it. My question isnt which of them do you believe in. My question is: the apparent dichotomy of good and evil is present in everything, connected(one), and chaos, added with a dying want for faith that gets ridiculed and corruption from birth, a revolution is coming; in the bible, there is talk of the end of days as we know it, an apocalypse(latin for revelation), and in which, after the revelation, the veil between spiritual and physical will be lifted, with no more music coming from nations, and people do not trade or skill, they spread The One's Good Will, does that seem plausible in the sense of your rationailty?

Im a big fan of The Venus Project, and I too see the impressions and effects of ignorance, I would like to hear what you have to say about the matter of after revolution living in correlation with the mutiple major phrophecies, which you probably know.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

....(answered)

Peace.

3) You ask about the powerful individuals who use their knowledge for evil purposes. A most wonderful question, which I will spend some time responding to. Thank you.

Firstly, because the questions asked are good and important, I have decided that I will spend a bit of time providing answers to these from Kgnow, and then I shall depart for today. I have spent at least 9 hours now on ATS, answering questions, barely eating/drinking or moving from my seat. My back is noticeably requesting some respite, and I must heed these physical responses (contrary to what that rather angry fellow from godlikeproductions asserted: the physical is indeed important! Look after your bodies well! It's not as important as your emotional and mental bodies, but it is a very important vehicle indeed, for you to develop as a human soul on this planet. Stating that the physical is not important is a blatant lie. I am sure he knew/knows better. It's just that it's not *the* most important vehicle you use).

What I will do is the following:

I will take about a 30 minute to 1 hour break right now to rest my limbs and joints, come back, and complete the answers to Kgnow's questions. This will probably take another 1 or 2 hours. Then, I will depart, and I shall most likely be back tomorrow, and spend a few hours on here, if I can.

Note that I have acknowledged mentally and emotionally your questions, and I look forward to getting to every single one of them (even the somewhat critical ones). Please give me a chance to be up-to-date with everything, before we continue. The last thing we all want or need, is another 10 pages worth of questions, where I have only had time to answer the first 2 or 3 pages.

I like (love) to answer questions thoroughly and properly, so it does take its time. Please do not feel discouraged, if your question(s) hasn't/haven't been answered yet (or in the following days). I promise, I will answer them all, provided they do not violate any of the three principles I listed in my original post.

I have gladly noticed, that many of the ones yet remaining, have not violated them, so you will receive your answers, one by one.

I am sure you want proper answers, not cheap, lame, half-baked attempts. Therefore, you must wait your turn.

Thank you, and I shall be back very soon, to complete this session.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Initiate because: I actually was on ATS for about 9-10 hours, not 12 hours, answering questions, although the previous time was spent accumulating sufficient posts to start the thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If I were to trust my intuition I'd say Initiate is being honest with his words and utmost true with his knowledge.

If I may ask, what processes are necessary to cultivate spiritual growth? In other words, what tools can you provide to help one progress in "oneness"? Is meditation necessary or are there other "practices"?

I'm not here to seek knowledge because knowledge requires understanding but understanding requires personal experience. I am here to seek an enlightening experience with the self and if you can assist me in my journey you shall be forever graced with my appreciation.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thank you for answering the questions so extensively...I would not be able to take that much time.

Your efforts are appreciated and I look forward reading your posts in the future... It might be easier to break down your knowledge into subjects that you can make separate threads of. Judging from the questions in this thread, you might prioritize which subjects to tackle first. Appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join