It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despicable: Cockroach Jesse Ventura suing wife of slain SEAL Chris Kyle

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wish I could have seen JV knocked on his arse. I used to think he was OK until I learned more about him. What little respect that was left for him he lost with this lowly move.

I hope he loses the suit and goes back to Mexico never to be heard from again.

Then again I would be fine if he won the suit where it is confirmed that he was punched out for being a first class arse and the judge awards him his attorney fees only or some smaller pittance but either way he needs to fade into obscurity.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

See how the OP, has left this thread well alone. Most prob because he has realised he has made himself look a bit silly

Nooooo

Mainly due to the ill informed, emotional, plain ridiculous comments being made..

That's all

Simple

Semper

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe someone should sue Ventura for 'lying'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in a motion to dismiss two of Ventura's three claims of damage, Kyle's attorneys include sworn statements from six current or former SEAL team members who were there, along with the mothers of two dead SEALs who also were at the bar.

They describe a loutish and rude Ventura who seemed preoccupied with talking about himself. But of the lot, only one claims to have actually heard Ventura make the comment about "you deserve to lose a few" and saw Kyle punch the former governor.

That SEAL, Jeremiah Dinnell, said that Ventura "was being a jackass" and that his words went too far.

"That's when Chris punched him," Dinnell wrote. "All of us wanted to. Chris was just the first one to pop him."

www.twincities.com...

Anyone who has ever listened to Ventura knows how 'obnoxious' he can be.

edit on 3-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That's simply outrageous and very low blow..

and people saying they bought the book to read a line saying "he punched Jesse" wow ignorance for sure..

I bet he probably did punch Jesse, sometimes I would also.. So I don't think he is lying nor it was a ploy to get money..Why would anyone buy a book cause some guy says he punched someone lmao..

People buy the book to read about his life as a navy seal.. I think this Jesse guy needs to relax and move the F on. I'm sick of hearing him and Alex Jones and the other guy..Only person I respect is Joe Rogan!!

I swear I think sometimes I'm ashamed of being an conspiracy theorist..Just other day at work I mention something nothing to do with Alex Jones..and few people were like "haha, you listen to Alex Jones, that clown..he calls everything false flag.." I was speechless, for 1 how they know him and that they said that..

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't live in the USA but I have enjoyed a couple of his conspiracy theories shows via You Tube. I don't know the rights or wrongs of this case. I do know what it is like to lose someone so close to you though. I do feel for the dead man's wife from a grieving point of view.

There has been a very frank exchange of views here. Has anyone considered giving the fact that Ventura is a conspiracy theory guru, that he is actually a member of ATS incognito and has read all the comments on this thread. If so he might consider it deframmatory against him and sue either ATS or certain posters. It does not take a lot to track someone down if need be. Now there's a real conspiracy theory for you all!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

Other guy? Marcinko?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

One wonders what luck and powers of observation it requires to be looking at the woman at that exact moment from hundreds/thousands of feet away through a rifle scope, see and positively identify the grenade instantaneously and then react accordingly.

Military snipers are not always alone as they do use spotters.

As for there powers of observation...

In addition to marksmanship, military snipers are trained in camouflage, field craft, infiltration, special reconnaissance and observation, surveillance and target acquisition.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well when your well trained you can do those things.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

and people saying they bought the book to read a line saying "he punched Jesse" wow ignorance for sure..

You know what's funny...he never named Jesse Ventura as the one he hit in his book so they are in for a big surprise.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 3-6-2013 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Maybe someone should sue Ventura for 'lying'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in a motion to dismiss two of Ventura's three claims of damage, Kyle's attorneys include sworn statements from six current or former SEAL team members who were there, along with the mothers of two dead SEALs who also were at the bar.

They describe a loutish and rude Ventura who seemed preoccupied with talking about himself. But of the lot, only one claims to have actually heard Ventura make the comment about "you deserve to lose a few" and saw Kyle punch the former governor.

That SEAL, Jeremiah Dinnell, said that Ventura "was being a jackass" and that his words went too far.

"That's when Chris punched him," Dinnell wrote. "All of us wanted to. Chris was just the first one to pop him."

www.twincities.com...

Anyone who has ever listened to Ventura knows how 'obnoxious' he can be.

edit on 3-6-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Ventura also has people backing up what he said that it never happened. In fact he was going to drop the lawsuit but several navy seals including the owner of the bar demanded that he not drop it.

However, in a motion filed by Ventura, Bill DeWitt, a close friend of Ventura and former SEAL who was present with him at the bar, suggested that Ventura interacted with a few SEALs but was involved in no confrontation with Kyle, and said that Kyle's claims were false. DeWitt's wife also said she never witnessed any fight between Kyle and Ventura.

Also all the UDT members from Venturas time were given honorable seal status.

The UDTs merged with the SEALs in 1983, eight years after Ventura left the Navy. UDT sailors, at the time, where offered additional training, namely SQT (SEAL Qualification Training) before they could be awarded their modifiers and the merger was not made retro-active. Those UDTs, prior to the merger, were not offered the insignia modifier (the Eagle with head lowered in humility) that would denote them as SEALs. The inclusion of UDTs as SEALs is a largely informal courtesy extended by the Naval Special Warefare community.

Jesse Ventura

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Seems to be out of his character... Has this been verified? I know he was pissed about the book because I heard him on a couple of interviews around the time it all blew up.

I usually like Jesse and his stance on many issues. The guy's got backbone.

But if he really is messing with a grieving wife... that's just... low

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Keep the discussion on the topic and off each other. Debate, even heated debate is fine, but DO NOT make it personal.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I and others have argued that for how many pages so far? It doesn't matter because those that don't like Ventura will just ignore the facts and continue to post attacks.

Same poop, different day.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I ask the Semper: Would you be as upset if this were just a regular citizen being sued?

Blind rage at its finest.
Learn the facts first.

Edit: And some food for thought: If you WERE wrong and lashed out without thinking, would you or anyone else even admit it over the internet?

edit on 6/3/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

You know what's funny...he never named Jesse Ventura as the one he hit in his book so they are in for a big surprise.

So who is lying if he hit Jessie, as he bragged he did why would he not say so in the book? Jessie said he was lying and never punched him, else why not say yea he assaulted me and sue him for the assault , Kyle openly amitted to, except it seems in book.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If you're up for some reading, the New Yorker Magazine article just out about Kyle is a fascinating biopic.

Seems Mr. Kyle had a history of drinking, bar fights and stretching the truth:

www.newyorker.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join