It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Boy Discovers Meat Is Murder; Makes His Mom Cry..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Emotional garbage. Adults make the best argument for not eating meat, not children.

I wouldn't care what a child had to say. Here's a real video with logical arguments for cutting down on, or, cutting out, meat from your diet.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

What?! A freaking toddler is not supposed to think for him or her self. They do not have enough experience with life to do so. We are supposed to guide, lead, clothe, feed, teach, and protect our children. Be a PARENT for Gods sake.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

We have the teeth for it, the physical need for it, there is nothing wrong with being an omnivore.

Do we..?

edit on 1-6-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

Ummm I do not understand what this proves? Most of it is basically just a description of what mouths and teeth look like in modern humans. Flat, blunted, expanded, and well developed. So what?

Then it says human small intestine is 11 times the body length. Blahahahahahaha. Come one now!

Then is say humans cannot detoxify Vitamin A ? WTH is that about? We need vitamin A. And you would not overdose on it in foods so why would you need to detoxify your liver from it? I don't understand this?

Then it says all the other classes of eaters have smooth colons and humans have sacculated ones. So? Maybe over time human colons became sacculated because they started COOKING their meat?

And nails. Maybe since humans started hunting and farming, their hands and feet became more delicate? They haven't really had to chase down their meat since they started making tools.

So whatever, this image or what not proves nothing except humans have more delicate parts since tool making and farming. It is all by evolutionary design that we do not have the features of a wild animal. It in no way indicates that humans do not NEED meat in their diets and are strictly herbivores.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
People who are accusing this of being staged - that is some fine acting from a 3 year old. I've never seen a child be able to act convincingly - not even in the biggest Hollywood films.

Have you not thought he might just be speaking his unpolluted mind?
He's not been programmed yet so he knows the score.

It is unnatural for children to eat meat - they reject it at first so they are manipulated into eating it. That's why children's meat is mostly flavoured, processed, deformed garbage - to disguise it's true origin.
You see, if this child had 'Billy Bear' meat or party sausages on his plate he probably wouldn't have clocked that it was once a LIVING ANIMAL (who didn't want to die).
If you put a bowl of fruit and a bowl of chopped up cow in front of a young child, they will choose the fruit every time.

That's just the way it is - natural instinct - as ALL other animals on the planet live by successfully.
They don't have dietitians and nutritionists to tell them what they should be eating.
It is NOT natural instinct for a human to run up to a baby sheep and snap it's throat in half and start gorging on it's flesh. You would have to be seriously mentally deranged to commit such a hideous act.

By the time most children are old enough to realise what the hell they've been eating, the programming is already well under way.
Good on his mother for allowing him to make his own mind up.

Thanks for posting!
edit on 1-6-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by HelenConway

What in the world are you talking about? You are really out there. What Old Gods? I recognize one God and one God only Elohim.
Christians are not all Love nor was Christ, where did you get this warm fuzzy image of Christianity? True Jesus Loves all, but he also punishes, gives laws, casts out demons, heals the sick, has a temper (knocked over the money changer tables in the Temple). You are very confused about what and who Christ is and what Christianity is all about.

I would say you are !!

To me doing no harm to other living beings [ to the best of my ability] is CENTRAL to my being / my core.
Jesus taught this.

Which is why I say the branch of ;'christianity' you appear to espouse, to me is one of the old gods/ the old ways of violence, more akin to satan's teachings,.
edit on 1-6-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Christian Voice

If you really think meet eaters are healthier than vegetarians please explain why vegetarians live longer..

They do not live longer, they are just less likely to suffer from heart disease. Come on now. And I can assure you, vegetarians are not any healthier. They eat lots of cheese, butter (fake is the worst) and milk. As well as the processed junk and creamy salad dressing and all of that other garbage. A cheese pizza from Papa Johns is in no way healthier than a meat lovers one and I would hope that you know that. Supporting the dairy industry is the epitome of animal abuse. I will not post such wretched animal abuse videos like the one you did though, but a simple search will disclose those horrors.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If you want to make the assumption that I am an evolutionist that your choice. However you would be wrong. I am neither a creationist or an evolutionist. Both are far to simplistic to explain the complexity of life to me..

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyEyes

It is unnatural for children to eat meat - they reject it at first so they are manipulated into eating it.
That is a lie and I do not know who told you that. They will stick anything in their mouths and will likely eat what you eat. Have you considered that humans used to do the bird to mouth when introducing solids to babies? Of course they do not have to do that now, everything is processed.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

Have you not thought he might just be speaking his unpolluted mind?
He's not been programmed yet so he knows the score.

Do you videotape your child whenever they are eating, just in case he/she says something profound? If you were videotaping and were brought to tears by this profound statement, would you keep taping with a steady hand?

I guess they finally just got lucky after making three videos a day for how many years?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by purplemer

What in the world makes you think we are related to animals? Evolution does not hold water. I am not a descendant of a monkey or a single celled organism or any other animal. ................So what is the difference in eating animals and eating plants?

HA there it is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate you are an ape - we all are. You are the fifth great ape.
Your distant ancestor had a common ancestor with an ape... deny it all you like. DNA proves it.

Plus the big bang created the universe over billions of years !!

You can say this is Christianity that you believe, in actual fact it is old world, old testament dogma, which has been preened to perfection to control the masses for maximum political advantage.

I will give you a tip towards increasing your energy and will help you to reach heaven.

Do not be cruel to people.
Do not be cruel to animals.
Be kind.
Endeavour to do no harm

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

They do not live longer, they are just less likely to suffer from heart disease. Come on now. And I can assure you, vegetarians are not any healthier.

You are welcome to your opinion. I prefer to stick with the science..

Researchers at Loma Linda University in California have been conducting a study to determine whether vegetarians and vegans live longer than the rest of the population, and so far, the answer seems to be a resounding "Yes!"

Although the research—which originally began in 1958 and includes various studies on Seventh-day Adventists, who typically eat a plant-based diet as part of their religious beliefs—is only halfway finished, the results suggest that, on average, vegetarian men and women live 9.5 and 6.1 years longer, respectively, than their meat-eating counterparts.

prime.peta.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You are so weird. I am not an ape nor am I related to monkeys of any kind. The very thought is absurd. What about my question? What's the difference between eating animals and eating plants?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

What in the world makes you think we are related to animals? Evolution does not hold water. I am not a descendant of a monkey or a single celled organism or any other animal. ................So what is the difference in eating animals and eating plants?

HA there it is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate you are an ape - we all are. You are the fifth great ape.
Your distant ancestor had a common ancestor with an ape... deny it all you like. DNA proves it.

Plus the big bang created the universe over billions of years !!

You can say this is Christianity that you believe, in actual fact it is old world, old testament dogma, which has been preened to perfection to control the masses for maximum political advantage.

I will give you a tip towards increasing your energy and will help you to reach heaven.

Do not be cruel to people.
Do not be cruel to animals.
Be kind.
Endeavour to do no harm

I am kind of new here, but is it normal for every thread to be infiltrated with bible thumpers here? I mean, I have not even touched in on but a couple of pages on this site and everyone of them have some reference to the bible or what not. I wonder if there is a way to block from seeing certain members posts on here? Hrmmmmm

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Show me a vegan that lived past 100 years.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You are so weird. I am not an ape nor am I related to monkeys of any kind. The very thought is absurd. What about my question? What's the difference between eating animals and eating plants?

There is no difference. They both are delicious.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Well, read back through the thread in it's entirety. I even brought up the fact that just because my Name on here is Christian Voice people have to jump in and bring Christianity into any debate. It looks like they are trying to bait me. It started when HelenConway told me that I follow Satanism instead of Christianity because I eat meat and it went on from there. I never brought it up. I rarely do until I get baited.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

of course you are a great ape.

Plus monkeys are NOT apes - they are a different species.
The apes are : orangutangs, chimpanzee, bonobos, gorilla and humans.

It is absurd to deny science or known science and defer to some Elizabethan version of the bible - as changed by kings and emperors etc to control the masses.
edit on 1-6-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Hollie

Well, read back through the thread in it's entirety. I even brought up the fact that just because my Name on here is Christian Voice people have to jump in and bring Christianity into any debate. It looks like they are trying to bait me. It started when HelenConway told me that I follow Satanism instead of Christianity because I eat meat and it went on from there. I never brought it up. I rarely do until I get baited.

It was NOT because you eat meat that I made that comment - it was because you said animals have no soul and humans can do what they like to them or with them because they are lesser beings.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I read into your responses very closely from the moment you implied that your SN meant that you were a Christian. I find you amusing and quite trollish

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join