It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are against gays, consider this

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You know what, I wasn't giving your posts any attention in any case!

How many of the straight posters that hate gays have had a straight friend of theirs murdered by a gay person, or commit suicide because of their sexual inclination? I would take a guess at "NONE!"!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laposz
I knew a gay person and had no problems with him.
He committed suicide last year after he couldn't take the bullying anymore.

I'm not against gays. If you're gay, that's cool. It's not like you had a say in the matter; it is something you're born with and cannot be changed (right now, anyways).

What I DO have a problem with is the homosexual agenda. I am sick of having it shoved in my face, I am sick of being told it is "normal" (it isn't and it never will be). I am sick of being told that I have to "tolerate and accept" it, I am sick of watching innocent children being brainwashed into thinking it's normal, or taught homosexual sex acts. I'm just sick of hearing it.

If you're gay, keep it to yourself. As long as you're not telling me how awesome it is to be gay, or making out with another in public, I don't care! No one does!

People that hate gay people are simply not very intelligent. Bigotry is associated with low IQ's.

Oh, and this. I AM SO SICK OF THIS TOO! I am sick of being told I am a "bigot" or a "homophobe" because I don't agree with homosexuality. Sick of this degradation simply because we're 2 stoopid to not see how great homosexuality is. For all this bull you speak of, "tolerance and acceptance", you refuse to accept the other's opinion.

Then again, tolerance has always been a one way street.

I am lost for words, I pity your upbringing.
Such a shame.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Let the boy run, the only evidence that he could provide to support his 'no kids for gays' stance was that a homosexual couple could not produce one on their own.

What a sad, sad boy.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
reply to post by wiser3

Let the boy run, the only evidence that he could provide to support his 'no kids for gays' stance was that a homosexual couple could not produce one on their own.

What a sad, sad boy.

How about millions of years of evidence.??

when since the beginning of man did nature decide "meh, lets mix it up...
now anyone can impregnate anyone" "nature should be fair"

All of you ubber liberals seem to think you bleeding heart is smarter
than nature itself.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Debate? Doesn't a debate have to consist of two arguments?

All I saw were some trouncings and some half-hobbled together non-arguments.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Lol, give it time. It's accelerating.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

Once again, this supposed 'millions of years of evidence' only supports the fact that humans are in fact capable of procreation.

Half-brained-half-wit.

Please try again.

Last I checked, man is a product of nature.
Man created a computer.
Since you hold nature so dear, why are you on a computer, on the internet, posting in a man made forum.

edit on 5/31/13 by TokiTheDestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'd like to point out that, while gay controversy has a lot of bigger issues tied to it, I think you all allow yourselves to get a little too carried away with it.

NOT suggesting that gays should be discriminated against, or beaten, or looked down upon... a lot of people seem to think I'm condemning all of the gay community's problems by stating what I'm about to say.

I think its too much of an emotional issue, and people don't put forth enough effort to observe the situation logically and objectively. Understandable, because most people either fall under one side or the other (Christian or pro-gay).

But all sides are wrong.

I've said it a zillion times--pick your OWN side.

You can argue till you're blue in the face that the Bible is a "fairy tale" and people are ignorant for referencing it.

And, you can argue forever that gays are perverse sinners looking to be coddled for their sinful ways.

Now I ask you--do EITHER of those arguments make much sense?

How much logic is in either of those arguments? It all looks like hate mongering to me.

Can there be no middle ground?

Maybe the Bible is misinterpreted by churches and Christians because its been translated and edited a million times, and maybe God doesn't outright "hate fags."

Maybe the belief in God shouldn't rest completely on the Bible, or the assumptions of Christian churches.

And maybe believers shouldn't all be lumped together as such.

And, just maybe, people who aren't gay-rights activists shouldn't be labeled bigots.

And hell, maybe gays shouldn't be labeled as disgusting sinners by the church.

If YOU think they're disgusting sinners, whatever. Raise your children in whatever way you want, but you can't stop the world from doing what it will.

But hate crimes against gays is uncalled for.

AND, hate against Christians BECAUSE of hate against gays is EQUALLY uncalled for.

Stop hating, and stop taking sides.

Make your own side.

If you believe in God, then the answer to this controversy will lie somewhere in the realm of love, happiness, and forgiveness. Not hate mongering and emotional bickering.

Now come on, guys. Weather you believe or not, I think anyone with any morals can agree on one thing.

Love is the answer to all.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

reply to post by Tw0Sides

Its pretty awesome how you excluded the part about children being EQUALLY exposed to both parents while being raised is important from my post you quoted...

Cherry pick much?

Why did you go through the trouble of erasing that part, you straight forward honorable soul you.

Using the Ground Breaking Information you hold so Dearly, Children being Exposed to two Parents was it?

So , Using your Brain Child now.

That means Children raised by Single Parents MUST be Suffering from the Lack of Exposure to Both Parents.

Thats why I deleted that "important" line from the Quote.

Because it has No Merit.

Actually Im sure i did suffer. My mom tried to be a good dad but it didn't fill the spot. In the end i relied on classic rock to give me my virtues and that's probably the reason I don't like female singers. I relate to music different now.

Maybe you should give mental health of children a little more thought before you bully and beat down anyone that doesn't agree with you.

you like being a bully and picking on people you think are dumb? does that do it for you?

Ah, I wondered what was up with you. So, because your dad wasn't around you think that every other child will suffer with only one parent? You know, some parents are just better at raising kids than others. I know plenty of people who were raised by a single parent and turned out at 18 absolutely fine and ready for the world.

Saying that kids need parents of the opposite sex is just so out-dated, and untrue.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If being gay was the right thing, than we would cease to exist as a species. Anyone who keeps saying its fine or normal etc is just not logical. And no i'm not some fox news conservative. Your butthole is for expelling waste and that is the only function.

Gs

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GermanShep
If being gay was the right thing, than we would cease to exist as a species. Anyone who keeps saying its fine or normal etc is just not logical. And no i'm not some fox news conservative. Your butthole is for expelling waste and that is the only function.

Gs

While I tend to agree with this, I still think gays should be allowed to do whatever they please.

I lean towards the old-school values on this issue.

But hate mongering on both sides only makes the issue more touchy, emotional, and dare I say, shallow.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Once again, this supposed 'millions of years of evidence' only supports the fact that humans are in fact capable of procreation.

Half-brained-half-wit.

Please try again.

Last I checked, man is a product of nature.
Man created a computer.
Since you hold nature so dear, why are you on a computer, on the internet, posting in a man made forum.

edit on 5/31/13 by TokiTheDestroyer because: (no reason given)

ill play your game. instead of answering you im just going to state
that that was the dumbest post you wrote in the gistory of the internet.
if you cant figure out why too bad. im not oaid to be you parent and
teach you commin sense.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Its pretty awesome how you excluded the part about children being EQUALLY exposed to both parents while being raised is important from my post you quoted...

Cherry pick much?

Why did you go through the trouble of erasing that part, you straight forward honorable soul you.

Using the Ground Breaking Information you hold so Dearly, Children being Exposed to two Parents was it?

That means Children raised by Single Parents MUST be Suffering from the Lack of Exposure to Both Parents.

Because it has No Merit.

Actually Im sure i did suffer. My mom tried to be a good dad but it didn't fill the spot. In the end i relied on classic rock to give me my virtues and that's probably the reason I don't like female singers. I relate to music different now.

Maybe you should give mental health of children a little more thought before you bully and beat down anyone that doesn't agree with you.

you like being a bully and picking on people you think are dumb? does that do it for you?

Ah, I wondered what was up with you. So, because your dad wasn't around you think that every other child will suffer with only one parent? You know, some parents are just better at raising kids than others. I know plenty of people who were raised by a single parent and turned out at 18 absolutely fine and ready for the world.

Saying that kids need parents of the opposite sex is just so out-dated, and untrue.

that was the second stupidest thing ever written.

your not even good at twisting words. trying makes you look 12 or under.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with homosexuality.
I'm seeing an increasing trend of "attacking" people who are opposed to it, and this in my opinion is just as wrong as people attacking others for being gay.
Most people support freedom of speech; where is this support for the opinions of others when it opposes homosexuality? Why is homosexuality suddenly becoming so rabidly defended, even by those who are not homosexual?

With all that being said, I think everyone should mind their own business. Nobody should be bullied or harassed because of their sexual preference, but at the same time, nobody should be bullied or harassed for not agreeing with it.
As I've probably said elsewhere, I don't "agree" with homosexuality, but I don't think twice about anyone who does happen to be gay. I see gay people all the time and pay no more attention to them than any other random person. I could really care less, so simply not agreeing with the lifestyle doesn't make me some kind of hate-filled terror.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
For the most part, I'm indifferent to peoples sexual orientation.

The only time that I've ever been interested was when I was dating.

I'm married so now, I'm basically indifferent.

When I hear about things like gay marriage basically I don't care. However I don't think that religious institutions that don't believe in gay marriage should be forced to make their facilities available for a gay marriage.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Actually if you go back and look, I never said it was the dumbest post on ATS, that was the other guy.
I DID however break it down for you and explain why what you said was indeed a contradictory statement.
You, in turn, set off making some of the most incoherent and deluded posts ever seen.

If you were playing my game, you'd be winning.

(you aren't)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Cherry pick much?

Because it has No Merit.

that was the second stupidest thing ever written.

your not even good at twisting words. trying makes you look 12 or under.

Please deactivate your account and sell your computer, you obviously don't know how to use either.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

damit i was going to use that one. or more like "please stand up and leave the
internet" lol

im on my phone buiding a forever 21 by the way. give me credit for only half my
attention at the moment.

these ceilings are wack!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry I'm so late to this party

But I feel this is very pertinent to this thread

Please take the time to watch it

Cody

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by GermanShep

Gs

While I tend to agree with this, I still think gays should be allowed to do whatever they please.

I lean towards the old-school values on this issue.

But hate mongering on both sides only makes the issue more touchy, emotional, and dare I say, shallow.

I agree with you on that. As long as they live theirs and let me live mine I have no issues. Many like to rub their "life" on you knowing your straight. But if they keep to themselves have at it.

Gs

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

First off calling them sexual perverts is not name calling its dictionary definition .....i believe the word deviant is also used but it means the same thing, to link unnatural perversions to a natural race of people is racist........as for feminism its interesting you make that link because feminism was the window they used to change peoples opinions.......anybody who believes women were behind feminism well good luck to you, the start of the industrial revolution those factories needed filling , if they turned around to the men and said we want your wives mothers and daughters to become wage slaves the men would have handed there heads back to them, but they were smart they planted the seed and watered it and watched it grow, they pushed single parent families, pushed consumerism , pushed abortion......i mean all of these things go against whats good for the individual and whats good for society, but they suit the divide and control strategy of the 1%........the sad thing is people can be conditioned to staggering degrees of stupidity where they end up getting there morals from ricky lake shows lolz.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join