It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yes there are tools found from construction.

Yes there are slipways scarred into the earth showing where the stones were dragged from.

Yes there is an entire quarry next to the pyramids , with human tools and you can even see scarring from where they were carved out. Clearly seeing how it was done.

Yes there is an entire workers city with houses, bake houses, cemeteries. Enough to house Tens of thousands of people and dating back to the time of Khufu.

Yes there are human remains with fractures indicating heavy labour.

Yes there is ancient Papyrus that is a line by line description on how to build a pyramid. No mention of aliens.

Yes there is a plethora of evidence (if one could be bothered reading instead of watching Ancient Aliens as factual history source material ) in the fields of archaeobotany (seeds and other plant remains), osteoarchaeology (human remains), zooarchaeology (animal remains), ceramics, epigraphy (inscriptions), lithics (intentionally chipped stone) all from the the Giza complex.

No the pyramids rocks are not precise, jumbled slapped together rocks if you've sat on it or climbed it as I have....You know there are even huge areas of sand inside it instead of rocks as a filler.

No there is not one little iddy-teeny-weeny piece of evidence left behind by 'aliens' who can bend space and time to travel to earth, but can't manage to throw anything together other than a huge pile of rocks.

Some excellent material I suggest you read on the Giza mapping project a comprehensive effort by Mark Lehner, who went to Egypt in the 70s thinking Edgar Cayce was right, and now is the archaeologist most well versed on the Giza complex and supports unequivocally they were human built.

Please open yourself up to reading all you can and gain your knowledge on the Giza complex from the facts presented by those who have worked so hard in the field for so long.

www.aeraweb.org...

edit on 4-6-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Addtional info: there is great evidence to suggest it wasn't slave labor, as we define it, but rather there were "workers" paid and fed very very well.

Just some points on human evidence left behind on the building of this pyramid, that people say doesn't exist.....

The metropolis for workers huts has been excavated and shows occupation at the site that lasted around only 20 years, was not a ongoing not a living city but indicative of a vast workforce....they left when it was finished....and all this dates to Khufus time. They had tried for many generations to build pyramids as tombs, and no they weren't copying an original, they were EVOLVING from mastaba tombs, to step pyramids, to crooked, to the red pyramid to the Giza complex.

Many ARCHeo-Fringe/Ancient Astronaut Fans ignore completely the development and evolution of dozens of pyramids till they got it right. Imhoptep was a great mathematician and the architect of the Step pyramid of Djoser, his achievements are recorded as is how he oversaw the construction......and no he didn't come from outer space.

Deforestation was huge throughout Egyptian civilisation but one of the largest in AE was in the Kufhu period and it fits in with the requirements for building the complex.

The enormous bakehouse remains at Giza carbon date to the old kingdom period are in perfect condition and the size of a bakehouses reflect supply thousands of workers.
Its from this carbon dating that we can see that this period had a large deforestation, the wood was indigenous to Egypt, and old wood was reused.
Additionally as quoted below the builders used absolutely whatever wood they could harvest or scavenge to roast tons of gypsum for mortar, to forge copper chisels, and to bake tens of thousands of loaves to feed the mass of assembled laborers. ...They needed the wood for such a large human manual job....

At Giza, south of the Sphinx, we are excavating remains of facilities for storage and production of fish, meat, bread, and copper that date to the middle and end of Dynasty 4, when the pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure were under construction.......dates from samples taken here are almost direct hits on Menkaure's historical dates, 2532- 2504 B.C. ....the pyramid builders devoured whatever wood they could harvest or scavenge to roast tons of gypsum for mortar, to forge copper chisels, and to bake tens of thousands of loaves to feed the mass of assembled laborers. The giant stone pyramids in the early Old Kingdom may mark a major consumption of Egypt's wood cover, and therein lies the reason for the wide scatter, increased antiquity, and history-unfriendly radiocarbon dating results from the Old Kingdom, especially from the time of Djoser to Menkaure. In other words, it is the old-wood effect that haunts our dates and creates a kind of shadow chronology to the historical dating of the pyramids. It is the shadow cast by a thousand fires burning old wood.

www.archaeology.org...

They had their own technical devices. And the surveyor marks and construction evidence shows that it was done by a large workforce.
Indigenous people are able to come up with methods to fulfill their cultural beliefs.

Cemeteries have been excavated of workers with compounded fractures and damaged spines from heavy labor with stone. Some of these cemeteries and tombs of the overseers or viziers who died at Giza, have 'the honor of building for their king' inscribed on their tombs.

Enormous bake houses to feed a metropolis of workers of up to 10 000 at a time, all with... you guessed it! radio carbon dating by the bucket loads to Khufus time. These are in near perfect condition and use the exact same mortar as the giza pyramids. The huts are workers huts, not normal living dwellings, specifically designed workers huts, there was a difference.

The stones on the pyramid itself have cut marks and surveyor marks through out the entire pyramid, which is strong evidence of the tools used at building time.

The same dated surveyor lines "red ochret" are accompanied by grafiitied by workers dedicating the pyramid to Khufu within the behind the scenes construction areas of the pyramid. With heavy blocks laid on top of the graffiti showing it was built on top of the graffiti .

The wooden beams within the structure match the dating for Kufus time, Some were older by 300 years, beauty of RCD and reusing old wood.

The largest deforestation period of Egypt matches exactly Khufus time and signifies the wood resources required for a large scale workforce and to make the mortar.

The surveyor lines on the ground flush flat outside the pyramid are the surveyors lines for "mapping" the pyramid.

Remnants of a ramp used for construction with shards that have Khufus marking on it. Yes the ramp has remains, this is a common misconception, that noone knows if a ramp was used.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
More info...

Surveyor line technique:

How can surveyor, graffiti and chisel marks be put under rock later?

The graffiti disappears under the rock that is laid on top of it, so it could only have been put there at construction time. The kings name dissapears under the stones laid on top.
"May the sails fill with wind for Khufu" they drew a boat, not a craft, but what they knew for transportation....a boat....and this prayer dedication is for a speedy completion of the pyramid.

This is a basic video but it shows you the construction/mapping technique and how the graffiti on the laid blocks disappears. Im posting this for those who need videos instead of reading.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Papyrus Egyptian dedications that Khufu built it are both inscribed and on paper.

We have the Anastasi Papyrus that tells us how to build a ramp for pyramids.

I will disclose to thee a command of thy Lord, since thou art his royal scribe, (since) thou art despatched to convey great monuments for Horus, the Lord of the Two Lands. For thou (in sooth) art the clever scribe who is at the head of the soldiers! - There is made a ramp of 730 cubits, with a breadth of 55 cubits, consisting of 120 compartments(?), filled with reeds and beams, with a height of 60 cubits at its summit, its middle of 30 cubits, its batter(?) 15 cubits, its base(??) of 5 cubits. The quantity of bricks needed for it is asked of the commander of the army. All the scribes together lack knowledge among them(?). They put their faith in thee, all of them, saying: "Thou art a clever scribe, my friend! Decide for us quickly! Behold thy name is famous; let one be found in this place (able) to magnify the other thirty! Let it not be said of thee that there is aught that thou dost not know! Answer us (as to) the quantity of bricks needed! Behold its measurement(??) are before thee; each one of its compartments(?) is of 30 cubits (long) and 7 cubits broad."

(from a satirical letter translated by Alan H. Gardiner in Egyptian Hieratic Texts - Series I: Literary Texts of the New Kingdom, Part I, Leipzig 1911 )

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Schematic evidence

A series of round holes about 40 centimeters in diameter were cut into the rock around the pyramid ....These holes are noted by Goyon and Maragioglio and Rinaldi as being connected with the laying out of the pyramid.11 Stadelmann believes that these holes could be bases for trees based on references observed in some in private tomb paintings.12 Lehner took the approach of Goyon, and Maragioglio and Rinaldi, and added that they used these holes to make the layout of the base of the pyramid as a square base. 13 These holes are set at regular intervals and form lines which run parallel to the sides of the pyramid. The best indication for the reason behind these holes is for stakes that carried a line used as a reference, by the builders, as they formed the base of Khufu's pyramid from blocks of limestone, or in the case of Khafre's pyramid, from granite. These fifteen-ton blocks are marked so as to define the center axis of the pyramid's faces and diagonals. There are also trenches that infer the infusion and drainage of water during and after the leveling operations.14

www.guardians.net...

The quarries at Giza match the cubits required for it, with particular mention of the limestone cladding, that quarry is very close in matching cubit measurements, and we see human tools that scar the quarries, absolutely ancient egyptian tool scarring, and tool remnants.

The Pyramid was covered in Limestone, not marble and gold or diamonds. The quarry is there and you can walk through it

There is also remains of canal scarring, ie, how they transported the stone rock to the pyramid from the quarry.

The sun boats found under the pyramid (2) placed there for Khufus flight to the underworld, they use a boat as their method of 'flying' transportation, Not a space craft....see how they use their point of reference for perceived transportation? These are dedicated to the king Khufu buried at the pyramid.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Any questions?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
reply to post by greyer

So if I were to give in to the opposition and admit that the so called Ancient Egyptians did in fact create the pyramids it would be with another hypotheses thrown in - that being that the Ancient Egyptians of that era were in fact at least part alien, their gods based upon real alien beings and their disappearance as a race was not caused by invasion and inter-breeding but because they left this planet for other parts of the universe - Maybe pyramid power is more significant than you can imagine - possibly they needed the energy for a science yet to be understood by modern humans.

Interesting, do you have any thoughts on how the Ancient Egyptians influenced the Americas, north all the way to the American southwest and south all the way to Peru?

Well we have to go back in time, far far back in time before the history books.

Ancient Egypt was a kingdom, 15,000 to 20,000 years ago. This kingdom was a world united kingdom who liked to dwell on islands and coastline cities. This civilization had mapped the world in the same way we do today, so we can say it was more advanced than anything we had given credit for. There was a great flood due to the melting of the last ice age 12,000 years ago. During this flood the people of the world were pushed up to mountains of Ararat in the east and the mountains of Markawasi in the west. Indeed at Markawasi they had carved their last stone monuments, carving a sphinx in the mountain. In the east their civilization had created Gobekli Tepe as their last monuments and buried them to preserve them for us and telling us a story - the most gigantic monuments are oldest and they were buried, throughout the years the monuments got smaller and smaller, burying each one. They are deliberately telling us, civilization had gotten smaller and smaller due to the great flood.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
They do exist.
They were our Creators. Anybody agree with that?

The Pleiadians and Lyrans (according to a former Youtube User called RealTruthHunter were our Ancestors and Creators) He appeared to know alot about them.

And the the Galactic Federation of Light was founded millions of years ago to protect the Universe(s), according to a Pleiadian called Alaje on YT and the former YT User RealTruthHunter.

The Pleiadians say that we live in the DERN Universe and that they live in the DAL Universe.

But God is an Alien. According to the Scriptures (Stone Tablets) found in Sumeria and translated by Zecheriah Sitchin... These Beings called the Annuaki came here, part of the Story was that Anu and his son Enlil enslaved Mankind. Enki built an Ark and saved us. The Noah's Ark Story and the bible are LIES!!!! It states that God enslaved humans in the Bible. Anu is our God. Jesus was an Extraterrestrial man called Talmud Jmmanuel, according to Billy Meier. He found Scrolls in the Tomb of Jmannuel, and 1/3 of it was translated by a friend of his (a priest called Isa Rashid) But Jesus (the name) comes from greek, i figured out, names of greek 'gods' (the names) often ended in 'us' and 'eus' The Beings mentioned in the Talmud Jmmanuel Story were Extraterrestrial. Humans on purpose changed the Story and called them ''angels'' The Igigi-- Annuaki winged 'lesser gods' (and the Carians (the Creators of the Reptilians during the Dinosaur Times, supposedly they were winged Birdlike Beings) The bible is a made-up fairy tale and compete and utter Lies.

Angels and Demons DON`T exist.

I know a few Pleiadians. Cause shortly after i got fascinated that Human Life and ET Life exists elsewhere i contacted Semjase, i am now a member of the GFOL. Jmmanuel's mother was called Mary and might have been a virgin, and his father was Gabriel, a human being of Lyran Descent. Talmud means book in hebrew, but it comes from his first name. I have never met Jmmanuel, but Billy Meier claimed to've had many Conversations with Pleiadian Extraterrestrials. Pleiadians and Lyrans are Humans like us. And according to a jewish writing (i saw a video on YT-- a "documentary" of the Nephilim, it mentioned a fragment of a jewish writing) the Greys aka the ones who did the Abductions became grey because God stripped the Nephilim of their appearance and clothing. Not true... The Greys became grey because of a Nuclear Reactor Explosion. Also rendering them Incapable of having Sex, they now have no Genitalia. They reproduce by Cloning. The Nephilim were real and Giants, but they were created by the Fallen Igigi. (today known as the Fallen Igigi) The Igigi revolted agains the Annuaki (the gods most high) and had Sexual Intercourse with the Humans. Just like how the Fallen Ones went against Yahweh. (a made-up indian word for God) Another name for God is Adonay (from greek)

Religion was created by Humans, and it's a Load'a BS!! That being, i should let people know the Real Truth of the History of Mankind and who Our True Gods are. God is Anu.

www.evilbible.com... (regarding Slavery being mentioned in the bible)
edit on 4-6-2013 by mrmatt1165 because: messed up

Billy Meier also claimed that he met Jmmanuel on a few occasions and had Conversations with him.
edit on 4-6-2013 by mrmatt1165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmatt1165

Interesting perspective and mythology mrmatt1165; I will not say I agree with it but I am a lover of good science fiction so even if not provable your points are at least interesting. On the other hand this post I started on Aliens and the Pyramids has become 'de-mystified', the so called experts have presented enough evidence that the pyramids were probably built by manual labor so that my alien hypothesis, at least as to construction, has become weak.
BUT the issue as to WHY is still relevant - Is there still an alien connection to the reason for building giant pyramid structures? - something more than to satisfy the ego of Pharaoh? Why would you spend so much time and effort? - just to give the people something to do? Egyptian religion and mythology is full of strange alien looking deities -
could they be more than myth? -AlienView

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I appreciate when a poster can review factual evidence and come to a new conclusion, so kudos to you.

In regards to 'so called experts', though they don't post their credentials with each post, some people here work in the field, some have doctorates, some have just thoroughly versed themselves on the information provided by the worlds leading experts. So don't be upset with them, be appreciative they take the time to provide you with information.

Regarding is there a alien connection? I would say no. The Egyptian mythology relates to what they see around them, their gods are depicted as birds or animals, what they saw in the natural world around them.
They depicted "flying" by boats, not any kind of craft, again as they are referencing what they know and saw in everyday life that represents "transport"

The pyramids had a long history of development. Khufus father built the Red pyramid which is almost as big as his, It was father-heir outdoing what daddy did before him.

The Pharaoh was a "god" so yes they built enormous mortuary structures.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Any questions?

I have one since they had so little wood why did the aliens build them a nuclear reactor then they would have all the heat they needed. Sorry really couldn't help it just know i tried i really did.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mrmatt1165

Interesting perspective and mythology mrmatt1165; I will not say I agree with it but I am a lover of good science fiction so even if not provable your points are at least interesting. On the other hand this post I started on Aliens and the Pyramids has become 'de-mystified', the so called experts have presented enough evidence that the pyramids were probably built by manual labor so that my alien hypothesis, at least as to construction, has become weak.
BUT the issue as to WHY is still relevant - Is there still an alien connection to the reason for building giant pyramid structures? - something more than to satisfy the ego of Pharaoh? Why would you spend so much time and effort? - just to give the people something to do? Egyptian religion and mythology is full of strange alien looking deities -
could they be more than myth? -AlienView

Well it can be argued that the pyramids were indeed built for extraterrestrials but dont get to excited let me explain. The Egyptians believed in gods that came to earth. More specifically Osiris his father was Geb, the sky god, and mother was Nut, the earth goddess. they had four children: Osiris, Isis, Set and Nepthys.
Osiris was the oldest and so became king of Egypt, and he married his sister Isis. Osiris was a good
king and commanded the respect of all who lived on the earth and the gods who dwelled in the
netherworld. Long story short his brother gets jealous chops him into pieces and scatters them.His wife Isis finds the pieces puts them back together and hes resurrected. So this means Osiris became the god of the dead in that he could take people to the place where the gods dwelled because he himself resurrected from the dead.

So in order to gain passage in to the after life they would plead with Osiris and of course Ra the king of the gods. The pyramid was built for the gods to guarantee passage for the pharaoh in to the after life.Now the one thing i all ways found interesting is Osiris was different then the other gods he was here on earth with the people. So i have often wondered why his legend is different now there that should get your imagination going.

Thought id add one more thing the tomb of osiris was found under the great sphinx. So i wonder if that wasnt the main reason the pyramids were placed in giza in the first place. Not saying the tombs older then the pyramids but im assuming the place was some how associated with him. Adding to the mystery sorry in my nature.
edit on 6/4/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
But for the alien believers there is still some points of interest.

And as I was sufing the web looking for more evidence to my originsl hypotheses on alien involvement in the Egyptian pyramids I suddenly see some light

Ok, So Who/What Built the Pyramids?
The Great Pyramid is the only survivor out of all seven ancient wonders. Located in Ciaro, Egypt, the pyramid still amazes thousands of scientists and guest's each year. The Great Pyramid is believed to have been built over a 20 year span. The pyramid is so huge and so perfect we wouldn't be able to construct something in this day and age that will compare. Each giant Stone ranges from 1 to 20 tons in weight, and the Great Pyramid consisted of well over 100,000 stones. But the Egyptians had no machinery, engines, or construction equipment. So the question still lurks, who built the great pyramids? Theories suggest the Egyptians built these pyramids, but this asks us how Egyptians hauled 20 ton stones and placed them perfectly Hundreds Of Feet high (145.75 m, 481 ft high).. Some suggest they built a ramp with stones that went from the ground to the top. The flaw in that theory is that It would take More Rocks to build the ramp than it would to build the Pyramid. When the Pyramid was done, where did these rocks go??? So that shoots down that theory... Another question is How did they move these rocks.. Experts that insist Egyptians built the Pyramid suggest, Trees were cut down and smoothed off, and were used as giant rollers under these 20 ton rocks. If you would roll a 20 ton rock on 5 trees, The tree would be too worn down and awkward to haul another, so these logs would be replaced every Stone. Due to the fact there are over 100,000 stones that make up the pyramid, you would need an excess of a half million trees.. Problem with this theory is the lack of trees in that area. Egypt grows some Date Trees, that's about it. And they certainly wouldn't cut down all their date trees, for dates are one of the main foods in EGYPT! Now the Great Pyramid was the biggest and tallest of all the Pyramids ever built. Since the Egyptians left us an entire detailed written summary of every event in Egypt imaginable, You would think the building of the greatest Pyramid would be discussed. But it Isn't. The Pyramid was referred to a few times in very early Hieroglyphics. Egyptian writing suggests the Great Pyramid Was Standing Before Egyptians Populated The Land. Ancient hieroglyphics have detailed writings of farming, giving birth, Pharaoh worship, Hunting, Building Structures, etc, BUT the Building Of The Great Pyramid Was Never Mentioned. If it took 10,000 workers per month over a 20 year span to build the Pyramid like experts suggest, There wouldn't be enough people in a 500 mile radius to make this possible. Actually ancient Egyptian writing often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble ufo's and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

Here is a link to the entire article:
www.netscientia.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

But for the alien believers there is still some points of interest.

And as I was sufing the web looking for more evidence to my originsl hypotheses on alien involvement in the Egyptian pyramids I suddenly see some light

Here is a link to the entire article:
www.netscientia.com...

Were you looking for a fringe blog or was that just the best you could do?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

We just finished discussing each one of these points with one excaption where did they get the wood. Simple they traded for it that's why egyptians would reuse wood for them it was a scarce commodity.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Well it can be argued that the pyramids were indeed built for extraterrestrials but dont get to excited let me explain. The Egyptians believed in gods that came to earth. More specifically Osiris his father was Geb, the sky god, and mother was Nut, the earth goddess. they had four children: Osiris, Isis, Set and Nepthys.
Osiris was the oldest and so became king of Egypt, and he married his sister Isis. Osiris was a good
king and commanded the respect of all who lived on the earth and the gods who dwelled in the
netherworld. Long story short his brother gets jealous chops him into pieces and scatters them.His wife Isis finds the pieces puts them back together and hes resurrected. So this means Osiris became the god of the dead in that he could take people to the place where the gods dwelled because he himself resurrected from the dead.

So in order to gain passage in to the after life they would plead with Osiris and of course Ra the king of the gods. The pyramid was built for the gods to guarantee passage for the pharaoh in to the after life.Now the one thing i all ways found interesting is Osiris was different then the other gods he was here on earth with the people. So i have often wondered why his legend is different now there that should get your imagination going.

In the Heliopolis Cosmogeny. The four main ones are listed here (they overlap.)

Originally posted by dragonridrThought id add one more thing the tomb of osiris was found under the great sphinx. So i wonder if that wasnt the main reason the pyramids were placed in giza in the first place. Not saying the tombs older then the pyramids but im assuming the place was some how associated with him. Adding to the mystery sorry in my nature.

One of several, probably more than we know of.

I'd bet that at one point, you couldn't spit in Egypt without hitting a tomb of Osiris.

Yeah, yeah... It's an exaggeration. Still funny, though.

Here's two more Osiris Tombs.

Harte

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think that the pyramids were built by the Reptillian race from the orion constellation, also known as the "Orion crusaders." from the law of one Ra channelings.

im just playin around i have no idea how the pyramids were built and i wont say humans can or cant do it and i wont say aliens built it because i just dont know.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Great information, answered some questions I had before following this thread, but there is still no reasonable explanation for all the ancient sites aligned on a circle across the globe, this is assuming that the people who built all these sites have no connection to one another due to the vast areas of land/water between these sites.

home.hiwaay.net...

edit on 8-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Edit: Accidental double post**
edit on 8-6-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've said it before, I'll say it again: the idea that an advanced extraterrestrial race came to earth and helped man put stone blocks together is preposterous.

When I was younger, I loved these weird sort of thoughts and ideas, but not any longer. I think people just love to believe in fantasy, that's why they embrace this stuff. It's a lot more exciting than understanding that a large, skilled workforce labored their butts off to create a monument and a tomb that represented the might and power of their God-king. Ancient Aliens disgusts me because they distort the facts and flat out lie for sensationalism, and unfortunately many people accept it as truth and perpetuate these distortions and untruths. Usually, when I get in a discussion about the pyramids with people, they inevitable start up the "it's impossible for man to build these things without help" rhetoric, and it's usually futile to try and talk any sense into them. We see that a lot on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join