It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Hey transformers then you get aliens who are giant robots thats got to be even cooler.
hey, that is pretty cool. Maybe I can incorporate that into my new theory.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Note the following: Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid. Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins. Let's pause from our tour for a moment's rest and reflection. Whoever built the Pyramid used a technologly that we still do not possess today to cut, move, and cement stones. Whoever built it also had some knowledge of the Earth, because it was built in the right spot-one of the few places that would support such a great weight. The builder also knew where the greatest land mass of the Earth was in both the North-South and East-West directions. Amazing. We know from geometry that there is a universal relationship between the diameter of a circle and its circumference. Consider this: The height of the Pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches, and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner (in a straight line). If the circumference of the Pyramid is divided by twice its height (the diameter of a circle is twice the radius), the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be pi. Incredibly, this calculation is accurate to six digits. So the Pyramid is a square circle, and thus pi was designed into it 4,600 years ago. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid. Other numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days. All of the evidence in the Great Pyramid shows that 4,600 years ago somebody knew a great deal about the Earth. But it gets better, much better: The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid. All four sides of the Pyramid are very slightly and evenly bowed in, or concave. This effect, which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground, was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial photos to check certain measurements. As measured by today's laser instruments, all of these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the earth. The radius of this bow is equal to the radius of the Earth. This radius of curvature is what Newton had long been seeking. Clearly, whoever built the Pyramid had access to information beyond that which earthlings possessed at the time, at least earthlings as we know them. Now, one can argue that we were visited by scientifically advanced beings from outer space who taught us their technology. That is possible from the evidence presented, perhaps even likely. If so, these advanced beings had the paramount goal of leaving behind a message that would endure for eons.

See entire article "The Great Pyramid; A Dreamland Report" here:

www.europa.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have friends who are architects and engineers and have visited and studied the great pyramid. They have concluded that they could not have done it with the the tools present at the time. This is from major brilliant minds I respect and am confident of. I have not seen the great pyramid up close myself but I am sure of one thing. The pyramids constructed after the great pyramid were cheap copies of the original done by lesser minds. You would expect that humans would become better at something as they grew more advanced. That did not happen in this case. All other later pyramids were of more primitive construction not more advanced. Explain that?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I mean, take a step back and look at some of our attempts to explain this phenomena. We will reach into the realms of sheer fantasy at an attempt to silence the minds natural curiosity.

Here is the sad part. We have the evidence, abcdef...., yet mainstream academia tells us its ajdfkls. Rather than rewrite or rethink our ideas we come to even more irrational, delusional conclusions.
Example.

Because of the time period, they "only" had copper tools. But we find evidence of things that copper cannot cut. So, we will say anything BUT, the obvious, we will refuse to admit the possibility, maybe they had more or did it with less. Because you only find copper tools, does not suggest this primitive hoopla.

The admittance of certain facts, relics, and new conclusions will cause our whole foundation of thought, our presumed timeline and history to become a subject of absolute criticism , and a source of embarrassment. Our ego should not drive us to the point where we can't admit that we are wrong. It is so impossible, in your heads for humans to build this because according to the timeline provided, it doesn't fit. We still have a hard time dealing with the fact that this is an African civilization. It just doesn't make any sense with our prescribed understanding of the world around us, it literally doesn't fit into your matrix.

Please stop. Open your minds, just because it contains many codes, and many different applications of different aspects of technology that is completely foreign to us, does not mean this was not a remarkable feat by humankind. There is more evidence to suggest the time line is incorrect than it is to support it.
So many people will come here to defend speculations and opinions. Science is suppose to be so definite, yet it changes its face faster than I can type this comment.

This brings me back to the old allegory about the cup of water representing your understanding. It would be like finding a well(new source of knowledge) and mixing your stagnant old cup of water with the fresh water instead of emptying your cup first. Not only do you NOT have room for anymore water, but now your still stuck with polluted water(no growth, same impure understanding).

All other later pyramids were of more primitive construction not more advanced.

This again, is what we are told to believe right. But where else on the planet does this logic make sense, or better yet is that even a realistic concept?? Lets approach this without any bias. What if the Giza plateau served as a different function. Besides a tomb
. Is that possible, I can think of many more. Or are we waiting for them to say,uh yeah we were wrong about this here! Egyptians did not build the pyramids. The western ideology and understanding of Egypt as whole is lacking. The greek word, Egypt only embodies the occupation of the land referred to in modern times as Egypt, by the occupiers, victors of conquest, and thieves. It does not cover the Indigenous pyramid builders, sphinx building people. Just as the Aztecs do NOT reflect the culture nor do they reflect the indigenous peoples that built the pyramids and alters of central or south america.

Anyway peace and many blessings.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Are you serious? Did all of the tools that made the great pyramid somehow drop off the face of the Earth and were not used by subsequent cultures or even subsequent Egyptian dynasties? What happened to the tools used if they were not the copper tools of the period? Did they get taken up into space when the gods left the Earth? History is not perfect but there are some clues that link one civilization to the next as far as human advancement.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
And then consider this which is part II of he article quoted before:

A few years ago, the Japanese reportedly tried to duplicate the 4,600-year-old Great Pyramid of Giza at 1/4 scale, employing today's technology and knowledge. They could'nt do it. Indeed, the Great Pyramid seems to resist all efforts to comprehend how it was built, by whom, and for what purpose.

Last page, with physicist John Zajac at our side, we explored the outside of this amazing and ancient structure. On this page, we conclude our examination by venturing inside the Pyramid for a fascinating guided tour through its mysterious chambers and passageways. What lies within leads to an other worldly conclusion about the Pyramid's orgin, purpose, and meaning.

See entire article here:

www.europa.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Thank you for providing me with a great source of hysterical laughter. That's the biggest load of rubbish I've ever read.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrymartian
You would expect that humans would become better at something as they grew more advanced. That did not happen in this case. All other later pyramids were of more primitive construction not more advanced. Explain that?

I just saw a news article about a woman saying that she cannot read cursive writing.

Using a keyboard (or a virtual keyboard) to write is the most used method of writing today, but the fact that some people cannot use the previous most used method doesn't mean that computers are not more advanced, it only means that different times use different methods of doing things, and people forget the older methods.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Can you explain to me what evidence you have that aliens created the pyramids other than the claim that "it was impossible for humans".

Can you point out the aliens, firstly.
Can you point out the evidence on, in and around the pyramids that indicate these aliens as builders.

There are acheological records of quarries, roads, workers, and the evolution of construction complexity that supports human construction.
Equally important is the fact that egyptians had developed agriculture, mathematics, astronomy, religion, metalury, semi-precious stones, artworks, monument building and sculpture, they had debveloped a sophisticated civilization and formed a populace under the leadership of its King, a population made up of various peoples and cultures.

With this in mind, how does it seem impossible that they built the pyramids?

Not to mention that if we start at the Pyramid of Saqqara, through the dynasty of Djoser and the work of architect Imhotep and onwards we can see the evolution of pyramid construction.

Some people think that technology and civilization only moves in a forward progression. So much so that when we, today, struggle to consider or understand how something was done long ago, we automatically assume that those things could not have been constructed by "primitive" people, hence: it must be aliens?

The ancient egyptians invented pens and paper, make-up, bathrooms, the condom..... and much, much more. They were an incredible civilization and we should be proud, as humans, of what they achieved rather than debase it by inventing a fable in order to explain why we simply don't understand or comprehend how they achieved what they did.

I look forward to your evidence for:
1- Aleins.
2-The evidence in, on and around the pyramids that support the ET hypothesis.

Thanks.

edit on 30/6/13 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here's the thing, ancient people's didn't have a whole lot to do, other than find food to eat, build a place to live, find someone to mate with, they really didn't have a whole lot on their plate.

So, what to do with all that free time? Make something freaking huge.

It's not really that hard to stack stone on one another.

What else are they supposed to do with their time? You have a rather large population, as a ruler, it's your job to put them to work, otherwise they get into trouble. So, they built big things to occupy the people's time.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

What else are they supposed to do with their time? You have a rather large population, as a ruler, it's your job to put them to work, otherwise they get into trouble. So, they built big things to occupy the people's time.

What you theorize above is a legit assumption, I guess. But it's still not satisfactory in terms of a good explanation, IMO. Imagine the plethora of other potential structures they could have built instead & that might have served a useful purpose.

... but it had to be these huge artifical mountains with an unknown interior layout and shafts that seem to lead nowhere. We don't know why they did it and current interpretations are solely based on metaphysics, so we need to investigate further.

Not to conclude anything as of yet, but the questions that alternative researchers are asking are really good questions and they need to be taken seriously. Egyptology should have been an interdisciplinary field of study ever since Flinders Petrie started his work in Egypt.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There is alot of ancient structures thats alot harder to built, that makes the pyramid look like childs play, the pre inca constructions and baalbek being one of them. Its absolutely possible for humans to put one of the pyramis stone on top of the other.

The most impressive about the pyramids are the meassures that are described earlier in here and the inside construction and possible purposes, that leaves a huge question about what the ancient egyptians really knew - maybe we just dont give them credit enough, or just maybe they got knowledge from elsewhere.

About the cutting with copper - they didnt cut in stones just with coppertools, they use a powerfull source that can grind down the most - SAND and had alot of that

edit on 30-6-2013 by Minus because: corrections

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Differential gearing technology has been around for thousands of years. One example is the South Pointing Chariot, which dates back as far as 2600 BCE.

Another example is the is the Antikythera mechanism that dates back to the first century BCE

There are undoubtedly many more devices as yet to be found that are much older.

With this, whose to say the Egyptians didn't use gear reduction to produce high speed drill devices for cutting and carving.

After all, a mule connected to a large gear and walking in a circular path with gear reduction could make a small drill spin very fast.

edit on 30-6-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Apparently you did not read my post in its entirety.

Did all of the tools that made the great pyramid somehow drop off the face of the Earth and were not used by subsequent cultures or even subsequent Egyptian dynasties?

Nope, but I guess they are the same place the aliens are. I can't show you the tools and you can't show me the aliens, fair enough.

What happened to the tools used if they were not the copper tools of the period?

You have mindlocked your self. Do not assume that our present understanding is sufficient enough to explain everything. This would be totally arrogant Are you telling me that it is impossible for them to have had other tools??? I mean we are talking about an ancient culture, do we have any experience dealing with leaving tools behind. It would be like civilization falling to its knees, 5,000 yrs later, we approach a skyskraper, find a hammer and assume that this is the end all be all.
An even more startling reality that noone wants to mention, at a construction site, how many tools have you found, wait let me rephrase the statement. At a fully constructed building, when has a tool ever been found?!?! Yeah, I was walking in the bank the other day, and I saw the a drill barely shining through the soil!?!?!
Not realistic in the slightest right???

We don't even have the capacity to begin to understand what they were on. Here is our downfall, when we assume that all they had was time. Isn't that all we have, excluding these shabby technological advances??? I mean apparently they were able to achieve more without technology. Queue the laughter please.

It is hilarious to assume they had nothing to do with their time. We are equal, we actual waste our time if you'd ask me!

History is not perfect but there are some clues that link one civilization to the next as far as human advancement.

Not to mention that if we start at the Pyramid of Saqqara, through the dynasty of Djoser and the work of architect Imhotep and onwards we can see the evolution of pyramid construction. Some people think that technology and civilization only moves in a forward progression. So much so that when we, today, struggle to consider or understand how something was done long ago, we automatically assume that those things could not have been constructed by "primitive" people, hence: it must be aliens?

he nailed it. There is even a bread crumb trail of destroyed pyramids along the nile that I think our responsible or would testify towards the idea of an evolution of construction.

In order to understand ancient Kemet, we have to establish an accurate timeline. Ancient 'Egyptians' are not the indigenous people of the region. The people you refer to as "Egyptian" were NOT even around when the monuments were constructed. and I will repeat it again since you didn't probably understand it in my first post. It would be like claiming the Aztecs were responsible for building great pyramids of central and south america, based solely off of the inhabitants. I hope you understand where I am trying to go.

As for the Antikythera, its nice to know that the unbiased researchers declare that it was inspired by the works of "Ancient Egyptians" and just like many other if not all of the Greek marvels were not developments but projects using already existing models and blueprints.

There is alot of ancient structures thats alot harder to built, that makes the pyramid look like childs play, the pre inca constructions and baalbek being one of them.

I disagree. Size does not necessarily equal ingenuity. It does to a certain extent, but na. The codes that are left with in the pyramids (which our still be discovered to this day) are not matched nor rivaled by any other monument.
History is perfect when you remove theoretical facts that are drenched in a prejudice understanding of the world.
I am looking forward to your response.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Codes within ancient structures...

Wasn't it Einstein who said something like, "I don't know what weapons will be used in world war three, but I do know that world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." Think about that... Not aliens, us... but not the "us" we presume.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

maybe he was eluding to sticks and stones will hurt my bones but words will never hurt me.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This debate is funny look the tools they used is not a mystery we found them at the quarries. Next every time a civilization goes in to decline they loose knowledge happened over and over so why are people surprised.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
This debate is funny look the tools they used is not a mystery we found them at the quarries. Next every time a civilization goes in to decline they loose knowledge happened over and over so why are people surprised.

They found the tools???

"Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.
Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins.
Let's pause from our tour for a moment's rest and reflection. Whoever built the Pyramid used a technologly that we still do not possess today to cut, move, and cement stones. Whoever built it also had some knowledge of the Earth, because it was built in the right spot-one of the few places that would support such a great weight. The builder also knew where the greatest land mass of the Earth was in both the North-South and East-West directions".

Tools that can cut rock that accurately? Amazing.

Full article "The Great Pyramid, A Dreamland Report"
www.europa.com...
edit on 1-7-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Why no records of the Egyptians building the pyramids when they have records of everything they did? Why no hieroglyphs in the pyramids when the Egyptians hieroglyphed everything they built?

There is no way to date stone, and when they tried to date material inside of the pyramid they found that impossibly the top of the pyramid was much older than the bottom of the pyramid, does this suggest they built the pyramid from the top or that the history books are wrong?

Why do they align with Orion's belt 10,000 years ago? Weather erosion on the Sphinx, the temple by the sphinx is built with 40 tons stones, 40 ton stones such as Gobekli Tepe in which 12,000 years ago men were stone carvers.

But still, people believe only what the 10 o'clock news tells them, not what researchers or educated archaeologists tell us.

We don't know much about the structures of the coast of Cuba, it was mentioned and quickly hushed. But if there really is a face and pyramids under there it will truly finish all the arguing about the face on mars and pyramids on mars.

It's really happening, people argue against the evidence of those who are educated just because they don't want to believe in something, so they repeatedly say 'that cannot be true' when they don't believe their own eyes or others, an egoistic opinion really does that - complete denial of reality just because you don't want to have belief in something that you thought was not true.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

It's really happening, people argue against the evidence of those who are educated just because they don't want to believe in something,

Can't argue with this. :-)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join