It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

draknoir2

You completely missed the point of the analogy.

No, I didn't ... but I thought I'd make a direct reference to your general analogy by comparing images of these ancient sites with what you said. Coming to same practical solutions without contact may work for stacking cannonballs & many other things, but here we're looking at something completely different IMO.

draknoir2

I prefer not to judge for myself from photos as it would have little bearing on what actually happened during the construction, but I would guess that over time masons would come to similar, independent conclusions about what works best when it comes to stacking stone blocks in a particular manner. Physics is the "information cloud" which connects them all ... no direct contact required.

I respect your opinion. But as far as I'm concerned, I see that the result of the construction methods are very similar, if not the same. As long as we don't have a clue about how these methods worked, I think the 'obvious' similarities in such images are more helpful than current explanations that are mostly based on assumptions rather than evidence ...

edit on 25-12-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

and what about the robots built by aliens, giants, it would surely be logical to suppose they did and do build robots with all their technological advances on us, they prob developed a mix of robotics/and genetics to make giant robots to do their bidding... if we consider aliens in craft speeding around our planet at will it would not be outrageous to assume those are the things they used to manipulate the stones of egypt

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Welby
Alien view

Point being I have the same issue and could invert your statement coming to the same conclusion as to the Egyptians of the era - Where is the construction equipment they used? I will not buy a chisel, a bunch of logs and some make shift rigging as being capable of the construction involved. Even if it is possible as some books and documentaries have tried to demonstrate, I still say it is not probable. And the logic of either another civilization and/or alien involvement is more acceptable to me and apparently to others who have made comments agreeing with my view and I have been impressed by the evidence they have presented. Proof as to who is correct however is lacking and we will have to wait for the day when time travel [if ever possible] becomes available so we can go back and see it for ourselves.

This was said perfectly Alien view. There is indeed no clear evidence that the Egyptians built it. And if they did build it they would have surely sung and danced about it for many years after. Why did we not see any evidence of this apart from Pharaoh Khufu having a " I was here" on the Great pyramid. Absolute nothing else??? Don't you find that odd? From my research even the Egyptians of the time said they did not built it!. I think if they did build it, they were either helped by other more sophisticated people in terms of technology, Aliens or another civilisation. That for me is more plausibly that the theory that the the people living a few thousand years ago built the still to this day wonder of the world.

I tend to be in agreement with both of you. Interesting that there has been no discussion anywhere in this thread to this point about the world-wide nature of pyramid building. How do folks account for the fact that there are pyramids in China, in Bosnia, in America, in the Phillipines, etc.? Apparently the largest Bosnian pyramid dwarfs the Great Pyramid of Giza...

It does seem, given the evidence of worldwide pyramid construction, and the generally revised opinion that the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid are far older than originally believed, that there was at least one greatly advanced global society that predates the 'Ancient Egyptians.' Whether these people had through process simply developed greater technology than we currently have over perhaps a greater period of time than we've had since the last major cataclysm on the planet that wiped most civilization out (appr. 10,000-12,000 years ago), or whether they were built by visitors to the planet is unknown.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

olemanonthemoon
I tend to be in agreement with both of you. Interesting that there has been no discussion anywhere in this thread to this point about the world-wide nature of pyramid building. How do folks account for the fact that there are pyramids in China, in Bosnia, in America, in the Phillipines, etc.?

Quite easily, in fact.

Until advanced building techniques were invented, a pyramid was the only way to make a large, yet stable, structure.

Even a child learns this almost immediately, if you let him play with some blocks.

There are no ancient pyramids in Bosnia. This is a mountain that some frauds are turning into a pyramid by the way the "excavate" it (term used as loosely as possible.)
Pyramids in China are earth mounds. Pyramids in the Americas are rubble mounds with a facade of stone.

Hardly comparable to the Egyptian variety. You'd think that, if there were some connection (highly unlikely, given the thousands of years of difference between their construction times,) they would be constructed similarly.

Harte

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

jeep3r

draknoir2

Who said the construction methods were the same?

And ever try stacking cannonballs? It's very easy to achieve similar results to others without any communication whatsoever.

You'll have to judge for yourself ... but that's not really like stacking cannonballs and the similarities go far beyond the principle of basic dry stone walling IMO:

edit on 25-12-2013 by jeep3r because: text

I find these types of walls to be the most fascinating of ancient structures. Has anyone recently (say, in the past 100 years) built a wall like this? I'd love to see it done with primitive tools, or see it done with modern tools, for that matter. Normally, when irregular stones are used to build walls, they are not precisely fitted together (i.e., they are only fitted by selection, rather than being "hand-fitted" with shaping tools), and mortar may or may not be used. For example, this is a typical mortarless stone wall, where the fitting is done by simple selection, i.e., selecting the approximate size and shape rocks you need from a random pile to achieve a rough but functional fit.

Hand-fitting anything together with precision is very tedious and time-consuming. There is a lot of trial and error, even if you have a pattern or otherwise have a method to trace the corresponding shape to the piece you are attempting to fit. Things get a lot worse when the pieces you are attempting to precisely hand-fit are multi-ton stones, because these aren't easily maneuvered into place for test-fitting and tracing, and corrections after the test-fitting necessarily take much longer than with small items, because there is so much material to remove even for minor corrections. Add to that the fact that the irregularity in the shapes of these massive stones doesn't come in the form of right-angles and straight/level surfaces (the angles are random and some of the mating surfaces are curved; and not semi-circular curves that can be drawn with a compass either, but rather, Bézier curves), and you have a nightmare of a job on your hands.

This picture gives a sense of scale for the size of some of the stones that were precisely hand-fit together. Some of the stones are estimated to weigh nearly 200 tons. That's about 6 Sherman Tanks (or 100 large cars).

Like I said, I'd like to see that done today, even with small stones that can each be lifted by one person.

I remember reading somewhere that the Incas didn't take credit for building those walls at Sacsayhuaman; they told the Spanish that giants had built them. Does anyone know the source of that claim?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

MaximRecoil
I remember reading somewhere that the Incas didn't take credit for building those walls at Sacsayhuaman; they told the Spanish that giants had built them. Does anyone know the source of that claim?

You're thinking of the Tiahuanaco complex, which the Inca denied building (and Archaeologists agree with them.)

It would seem that at least part of the construction at Sacsayhuaman occurred within the lifetime of natives present when the Spaniards arrive, according to Pedro Gutiérrez de Santa Clara. He is also the source for the Incan denial of Tiahuanaco, IIRC.

The Inca claimed to have built both Sacsayhuaman and Ollantaytambo.

Harte

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Now let us return to the Great Pyramid at Giza. For the sake of this hypothesis I happen to be a multi-billionaire with money to rival that of Warren Buffets. And like Warren, who recently offered a billion dollars to someone who could correctly predict a series of wins in basketball, I too like to gamble. I will offer a billion dollars to any group who can build, using the technology available at the time of its supposed construction, a pyramid coming even close to the architectural quality of the Great Pyramid. I will even allow the group to event tools as they work on this construction - but of course no modern cutting tools or cranes, etc. Hell, I'll do even better, I'll make it 10 billion dollars. And like any smart gambler/businessman I'm going to make some money on this bet as i will set up betting pools and take odds. And you know what? I will become richer than ever - because even if I allow the supposed 20 years for its construction and they say it took 20 years, it will never happen - your humans of today will not be able to complete the project. And unless you want to assume the Egyptians of five thousand years ago had some magic powers lost to us today - I will continue to believe that a race of beings unknown, and therefor alien, were involved in the construction of the Great Pyramid, and possibly others. You can bet on it!

[NOTE: Bet is hypothetical as it may not be legal to propose an open wager on the internet and I currently can not spare the 10 billion dollars necessary to fund the wager]
edit on 25-3-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

AlienView
Now let us return to the Great Pyramid at Giza. For the sake of this hypothesis I happen to be a multi-billionaire with money to rival that of Warren Buffets. And like Warren, who recently offered a billion dollars to someone who could correctly predict a series of wins in basketball, I too like to gamble. I will offer a billion dollars to any group who can build, using the technology available at the time of its supposed construction, a pyramid coming even close to the architectural quality of the Great Pyramid. I will even allow the group to event tools as they work on this construction - but of course no modern cutting tools or cranes, etc. Hell, I'll do even better, I'll make it 10 billion dollars. And like any smart gambler/businessman I'm going to make some money on this bet as i will set up betting pools and take odds. And you know what? I will become richer than ever - because even if I allow the supposed 20 years for its construction and they say it took 20 years, it will never happen - your humans of today will not be able to complete the project. And unless you want to assume the Egyptians of five thousand years ago had some magic powers lost to us today - I will continue to believe that a race of beings unknown, and therefor alien, were involved in the construction of the Great Pyramid, and possibly others. You can bet on it!

[NOTE: Bet is hypothetical as it may not be legal to propose an open wager on the internet and I currently can not spare the 10 billion dollars necessary to fund the wager]
edit on 25-3-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

Now doubt you believe all the BS about the construction being perfect to the mm and all the blocks being neatly placed etc well.

At first glance, the sides of the Giza Pyramids, stripped of most of their smooth outer casing during the Middle Ages, look like regular steps. These are actually the courses of backing stones, so called because they once filled in the space between the pyramid core and outer casing. However, a closer examination reveals that the steps are not at all regular. In fact, rather than regular, modular, squared blocks of stone neatly stocked, there is considerable "slop factor", even in the Great Pyramid of Khufu.

Howard Vyse blasted a hole in the center of the south side of Khufu's's Pyramid while looking for another entrance. This wound in the pyramid can still be seen today, and in it, we can see how the builders dumped great globs of mortar and stone rubble in wide spaces between the stones.

Pyramid Stones

See they are not built completely of 2 million 2 ton stones as all the alien sites like to state but rubble piles irregular step blocks then they had their smooth limestone coating on the outside.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Maybe I was wrong in advocating aliens helping the Egyptians because the Egyptians were not so far advanced technologically to have completed structures such as the Great Pyramid. Maybe, just maybe, the Egyptians were much further advanced than we realize. Maybe the Egyptians were in fact so technologically advanced that to this day man does not understand the scientific architecture and purpose of these structures which were used for ascension [not in the after life] so the Egyptians could return to their home planet. The Egyptians as a race no longer exist and the mundane explanation is they interbred and were absorbed - Maybe not. Maybe they left for home. If you take the Bible as history there was a battle between Pharaoh and Moses where all kinds of strange magic occurred -
Could what really have happened being a battle between two alien races? Moses and his backers partially won in that
he got the Israelites out of Egypt - But the Egyptians really did not completely lose either - Afterwards they left the planet Earth - The precision alignment of the Pyramid of Giza being used for the launch.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

AlienView
The Egyptians as a race no longer exist

Of course they do talk about being delusional people born in Egypt are GUESS WHAT Egyptians they never left the planet.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Ancient Egyptian race controversy
[Excerpt]

Modern genetics

In 2013, Nature announced the publication of the first genetic study utilizing next-generation sequencing to ascertain the ancestral lineage of an Ancient Egyptian individual. The research was led by Carsten Pusch of the University of Tübingen in Germany and Rabab Khairat, who released their findings in the Journal of Applied Genetics. DNA was extracted from the heads of five Egyptian mummies that were housed at the institution. All the specimens were dated between 806 BC and 124 AD, a timeframe corresponding with the late Dynastic period. The researchers observed that one of the mummified individuals likely belonged to the mtDNA haplogroup I2, a maternal clade that is believed to have originated in Western Asia.[171]

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course it is difficult to analyze the genetic make-up of an alien race no longer on the planet Earth, unless they return and we can compare DNA examples with mummified remains. But consider how few of the ancient aliens that attempted through genetic manipulation and cross-breeding to bring intelligence to the human species have ever returned to this planet; Sometimes seen as UFOs and with anecdotal evidence of abductions, it becomes apparent that to date they have failed - The Species Man of the 21st Century is basically still a 'meat head'

edit on 2-4-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

I have to disagree with this part.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

edit on 2-4-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Ancient people had nothing to do. They built stuff like this and spent endless nights watching stars in a gloriously dark and clear earth night. They did not sit at computers, play X box or watch TV all day. They instead spent every waking moment helping each other build massive monuments like the Pyramids or meticulously carving perfect statues or observing and documenting what they see in the sky.

It did not require aliens to do these things. What it required was boredom. They did it all just because there was nothing left to do once farming solved their need to gather food.

Yep you heard it here first, ancient achievements and advanced knowledge of astronomy was born out of boredom.

Imagine yourself living back then. What would you do with your days?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Going to bars and talking to bored chicks and making up stories about how aliens are building the pyramids.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Xeven

Ancient people had nothing to do.

People who have nothing to do will be homeless and starving, unless someone else decides to support them.

They built stuff like this and spent endless nights watching stars in a gloriously dark and clear earth night. They did not sit at computers, play X box or watch TV all day. They instead spent every waking moment helping each other build massive monuments like the Pyramids or meticulously carving perfect statues or observing and documenting what they see in the sky.

It did not require aliens to do these things. What it required was boredom. They did it all just because there was nothing left to do once farming solved their need to gather food.

Do you think farming is easy? Not only do you still have to gather the food, but you also have to plant it and tend to the crops and/or livestock, and take your food products to some sort of market to sell. And for the people who were not farmers, they needed to find some other way of earning a living in order to pay the farmers for food (or go hunting and gathering themselves on a regular basis). No one was handing out food stamps back then.

Yep you heard it here first, ancient achievements and advanced knowledge of astronomy was born out of boredom.

Members of "royalty" probably had plenty of free time on their hands, but commoners don't tend to have much free time on their hands in any pre-industrial society. You might be making bricks all day, or toiling in the fields all day, or whatever; not so likely is a comfy office job.

Trying to make a living, knowing there was no worker's comp or welfare office to fall back on. Today's iPhone generation would have a big surprise coming if they suddenly woke up in any pre-industrial society.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Remember "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"? I would suggest the same went for the pyramids.

To claim aliens built them is always a bit of a cop-out in my view. We don't know how they were built - we are cleverer than Ancient Egyptians - therefore aliens did it. I'm not ruling out the possibility but it takes away credit from the people who probably did build them.

Now, as has been said above, the mystery is why didn't they say so? Very weird that. What was the point as they don't seem to be tombs. The Great Pyramid, as everyone will be familiar, has a great big entrance door that was later concealed. What on Earth was the point of that?

Personally, I find the theory of Jean-Pierre Houdin very convincing on how it was built - that there was (still will be) an internal spiraling ramp and that the Grand Gallery had counter-weights sliding up and down. Check him out if you haven't heard about him. We never seem to hear much about the second pyramid either, nearly as massive but steeper sides and no known interior chambers.

Lastly, don't discount the possibility of a previous advanced human civilisation. It doesn't always have to be aliens.

[To comment about the last few posts: in Egypt due to the flooding Nile and agricultural system it meant labourers had several months every year with little work to do. Evidence suggests a very efficient management system in employing them on building the pyramids, for which they were well treated.]
edit on 904u9142bWednesdayu by Buziblu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Buziblu

Lastly, don't discount the possibility of a previous advanced human civilisation. It doesn't always have to be aliens.

I agree with this and there is some evidence that dates the Sphinx as being much older than usually accepted. But little is known of this ancient civilization, and some say they may have been the Anunnaki who would in fact qualify as aliens.

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunaki, Anunna, Anunnaku, Ananaki and other variations) are a group of deities in ancient Mesopotamian cultures (i.e. Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, and Babylonian). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of "those of royal blood"[1] or "princely offspring".[2] According to The Oxford Companion to World Mythology, the Anunnaki "are the Sumerian deities of the old primordial line; they are chthonic deities of fertility, associated eventually with the underworld, where they became judges. They take their name from the old sky god An (Anu).[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well Alien/Pyramid fans there is more to come. First I will quote a bloggers web site:

Actually ancient Egyptian writings very often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble UFOs and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the “first time”. This is described as an age when “sky gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water.

They supposedly flew through the air in flying “boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of Pharaohs. And of course, this was all thrown out the window when Christianity came along. Keep in mind that the Gods were the one and only ‘religion’ that there was. No other conflicting beliefs? Why? Well because it was fact, not faith.

The modern church would have you believe that’s it’s just a myth. But you have to ask yourself on the edge of Occam razor, what truly indeed is more likely?

Source:
www.ufo-blogger.com...

From that site I also quote and give active link to see the documentary:

Down below is 90's The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary, that's deals with the fact that Russian had already discovered the tomb of Alien Humanoid in Egypt and something is beneath the pyramid. The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary interestingly supporting the head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen claim as well.

Here is the YouTube link:

www.youtube.com...

Agree with it or not you might still find it quite interesting.
edit on 6-7-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Obviously, a blogger that can type can type whatever he wants.

Please quote and link these Ancient Egyptian writings that "talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom."

Or, you could just believe everything you read.

In the latter case, read this: No aliens helped anyone anywhere on Earth, ever.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join