It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids indicate Alien contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The more you look at the theories surrounding the construction of Egypt's Pyramids the more you come to the logical conclusion that even if it were possible for the Egyptians to construct them there is no evidence that they had the technology to do so; No writings exist describing how and no tools have ever been found that would be capable of cutting stones with such mathematical precision and no traces of devices capable of lifting stones weighing many tons have ever been found.

Therefor there are some logical conclusions one came come to. 1. They did it with some kind of strange lost magic that did not require technology and yet no Egyptian writings describe how such magic would work. 2. There was another ancient civilization that actually built them - but no records or trace of such a civilization has ever been found. 3. A group of yet to be proven beings [The Nephilim or Anunnaki] constructed them - but neither of these groups can be proven to be more than myth or 4. An alien civilization built them for yet to be known reasons; And we can speculate that one of the reasons was for man to one day reach a level of intelligence to where he can accept the existence of these aliens and then possibly they will manifest because they will accept that man is ready for the next level of his evolution. - An advanced alien race might see early man as too undeveloped intellectually for communication - by this logic the Pyramids exist to test Man's suitability for higher levels and communication with a more advanced Alien race.

+20 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The pyramids were made by humans,yep human hands

Unless you want us to believe that visitors from outer space came in their mighty machines here and all they managed to do was the pyramids.

I would have used marble,or diamond

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
AlienView:

If you want to watch something fascinating about the pyramids check out:

Carl Munck's The Code

Fascinating. It will leave you with many questions, but also put the power of Earth, and potential energy in perspective.

vimeo.com...

+6 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

Unless you want us to believe that visitors from outer space came in their mighty machines here and all they managed to do was the pyramids.

Ignorance, I still see that some people can't keep an open mind.

Why do you think that out of any of the multiple coutries that colonized Africa , that they never created any large scale industrial plants?

They knew if they gave them the technology they owned, that there would be a retaliation at one point. Being able to self sustain and eventually catch up to the civilized world.

I guess the pharaohs were just bored and hired thousands of people for a big sandcastle tomb.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Judging by the extremely long answer you gave for your 4th possibility I assume that's the one you mostly believe.but as for there not being any tools found and they didn't have the tools to cut stone so precisely,well if you watch any documentary on just Egyptian archyology(not anything about the possibility of aliens or disproving aliens) just simple archyology you will see they had sand saws and many tools were found at the sites along with unfinished works.i would have supplied videos to confirm these findings but I'm on an iPhone an I don't really have the time.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I do believe that the cap stones on many of the Pyramids were in fact covered in marble.
I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I'm mistaken.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

Would you care to elaborate a little more on that response?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
there's wall reliefs that show transportation crews dragging large slabs but they're not conclusive proof.. we also have to consider the mathematics encoded into the pyramid and some of the materials used in construction raise further questions..

..have you heard about 'coral castle' in America? (florida, i think) it's a large construction apparently made by one man, Ed leedscanlen (if i remember right?) ..he claimed 'to have known how the pyramids were constructed' ..noone knows how he made coral castle but there is an interesting black and white photo of a large tripod-like device with some kind of metal box on top (raised about 30/40 feet in the air) which could be connected. the claims have always been about 'sound' and vibrations being able to 'levitate' objects.. maybe he constructed some kind of resonant device (the strange metal box)

in any case.. the place exists and draws tourists.. not so long ago, a large rotating door (huge stone slab, i think it weighed around 8 or 9 tonnes) had to be repaired.. a qualified crew was brought in but they were unable to reset the door back precisely..

umm.. well.. seeya

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Logical conclusion if our history was as it is currently written.

But, our history is really unknown. My belief is that humans built massive buildings that we see now. They built those monuments with understandings they knew of their time.

How can you underestimate our human ingenuity. We lost simpler tech that we replaced with computations. We cannot move the biggest blocks our ancestors carved out, yet they were ready and confident in moving them all. With all our digital, binary, mainstream tech, we cannot duplicate any of the architecture that make up the lost city walls we have now.

For you OP to attribute these facts with aliens is silly. ...unless that silly is geared towards a movie script, then you are on the right path.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Sure we all wished he shared his tech. When he moved his stuff to another location, he did so with ease. ...he was reported to have the flatbeds loaded with his monuments in a single night.

He claimed to know the secrets of the pyramids till his last days. He was human using human tech. No mysterious aliens ever reported around his domicile.

+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

WOW, did you even do research? I cannot believe you are stating that humans built the pyramids 100%.

www.youtube.com...
The name of the youtube video is "Revelations of the Pyramids"

Go to 28 minutes and watch a manufacturing engineer for the military and civil aviation (Yes, a professional) talk about how it is close to impossible to re-create the face that was carved out of solid stone.

Perfect symmetry in 3D using SHAPES, geometries, and all this done with a rock and a chisel?

Accuracy to true north within a couple minutes, if you have any experience in plane surveying you will know this is an unbelievable feat. (Buildings today don't have that accuracy)

Alignment with stars, what tools did they use to align the pyramids with the stars?

The Pyramids of Gyza is EIGHT SIDED, and ONLY shows shadows during equinoxes of the year.

Blocks are placed so precise that no cracks exist between them, and we're talking about blocks that are at least 40 tons lifted into place with PINPOINT accuracy. Why? Because in each measurement contains hidden clues, such as :

the number pi, the Golden Ratio, speed of light, Earth's circumference to diameter,

And also did you know all "mysterious sites" are aligned on Earth?
"Easter Island, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paratoari, Tassili n'Ajjer and Giza are all aligned on a single great circle. Additional ancient sites that are located within one tenth of one degree of this great circle include Petra; Perseopolis; Khajuraho; Pyay, Sukothai and Anatom Island."

Modern engineers and architects (as well as stone masons) acknowledge the fact that many things cannot be done today.

Either ancient Egyptians were geniuses and ALL technology were lost, I still don't see how we could have built it.
Didn't they say they needed to fit ONE block every couple minutes in order to complete it in 20 years?

They also found tens of thousands of pottery carved out of solid stone which is harder than most metals.

edit: shocking such an ignorant comment came from a "well starred" member

edit on 28-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Here is the geometry I was talking about, this is extremely hard to achieve since it is not flat.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You say there is nothing to prove that they had the technology to do this. If there is not enough evidence for that, how in the world is it "logical" to say aliens had a hand in it? And the Egyptians DID have the technology to build the pyramids. In fact, evidence from other structures they built, structures that were nowhere nearly as structurally sound as the pyramids, actually prove that they had a lot of building practice. Most of the work was done by manual labor. And the fact that there are not many records regarding how the pyramids were built means absolutely nothing.

And don't you think that if they had some magical device, or had alien help, that they would have recorded THAT little tidbit of information? The "logical" conclusion is that the methods utilized to build the pyramids were already well known to everyone, and there simply was no need to record something like that. Apparently some people do not realize the ancient Egyptians had crude but effective measuring tools, and tools to ensure that blocks were straight on all sides. We are not talking about a bunch of barbarians here. We are talking about a people who were extremely advanced for their age. And advanced does not mean advanced on our scale. They were advanced for THEIR time period.

The whole alien intervention thing is just nonsense, mainly because there is absolutely ZERO evidence to suggest this. You cannot claim aliens did it simply because they did not record how they built the pyramids. And if they had some form of modern technology, why do we find absolutely nothing that doesn't belong in the time period? Your theory is the opposite of logical, plain and simple.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Any suggestions on construction methods? I'm waiting.

I disagree with you saying that the pyramids are same quality as Gyza, they are merely trying to achieve the same quality and ended up failing.

Many are crumbling and I doubt they bothered to put ratios into the measurements of the building.

So you are implying that ancient Egyptians knew the speed of light, Golden Ratio, pi, circumference of earth as well as diameter, and knew how to align the building so precise that the TIP points to a constellation? Or the fact that every equinox shadows show up on the pyramid?
As well as implying that all the other mysterious sites around the world just happens to be aligned in a circle even though they are isolated from one another?

Please list the tools that were found to be able to provide such methods. I'm very interested, but so far that suggestion is close to laughable.

My theory is not that aliens built it: my theory is that it is impossible to build it using the technology that they said ancient Egyptians had.

You are simply asking for evidence on aliens building the pyramid, yet cannot explain ANY suggestion to how those accomplishments were achieved.

The evidence currently suggests that it requires extreme precision/technology, your argument is: prove aliens built it.

They stated it was built in around 15-20 years with each block taking only minutes to be placed, this is not including the time to find a quarry that is big enough for all the rocks, extracting the rocks out of the quarry, sizing the rocks, carving/sanding the rocks, transporting the rocks to the site (which may be far from the quarry), as well as placement (the most important)

Tens of thousands of workers also need to be fed and sheltered for 20 years,

Here is a line from wikipedia (bad source, but it proves my point that pyramids were not of same quality to Gyza)

"The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It is the only one to survive into modern times. "

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter

WOW, did you even do research? I cannot believe you are stating that humans built the pyramids 100%.

www.youtube.com...
The name of the youtube video is "Revelations of the Pyramids"

Go to 28 minutes and watch a manufacturing engineer for the military and civil aviation (Yes, a professional) talk about how it is close to impossible to re-create the face that was carved out of solid stone.

Perfect symmetry in 3D using SHAPES, geometries, and all this done with a rock and a chisel?

Accuracy to true north within a couple minutes, if you have any experience in plane surveying you will know this is an unbelievable feat. (Buildings today don't have that accuracy)

Alignment with stars, what tools did they use to align the pyramids with the stars?

The Pyramids of Gyza is EIGHT SIDED, and ONLY shows shadows during equinoxes of the year.

Blocks are placed so precise that no cracks exist between them, and we're talking about blocks that are at least 40 tons lifted into place with PINPOINT accuracy. Why? Because in each measurement contains hidden clues, such as :

the number pi, the Golden Ratio, speed of light, Earth's circumference to diameter,

And also did you know all "mysterious sites" are aligned on Earth?
"Easter Island, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paratoari, Tassili n'Ajjer and Giza are all aligned on a single great circle. Additional ancient sites that are located within one tenth of one degree of this great circle include Petra; Perseopolis; Khajuraho; Pyay, Sukothai and Anatom Island."

Modern engineers and architects (as well as stone masons) acknowledge the fact that many things cannot be done today.

Either ancient Egyptians were geniuses and ALL technology were lost, I still don't see how we could have built it.
Didn't they say they needed to fit ONE block every couple minutes in order to complete it in 20 years?

They also found tens of thousands of pottery carved out of solid stone which is harder than most metals.

edit: shocking such an ignorant comment came from a "well starred" member

Excellent points peashooter. But as you can see there is a solid wall of resistance to any hypothesis indicating external factors in the construction ot the Great Pyramids. There are some who would not recognize alien intervention in human history no matter what the evidence. Some who would not recognize an alien presence even if they were starring right at them. Recognizing and deciphering the alien agenda is not for the myopic [those of limited imaginative intelligence].

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Here is an interesting quote:

"In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza. On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”. Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements."
:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Are you serious?Allnewsweb??

Yep seems legit

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Dude - you need to get over the pyramids.
There are some pretty good hypothesis on how they were build.
Egyptian pyramid construction techniques

People did have the capabilities and the tools to build what they did. If you don't have anything new to bring to the table, just let it rest. The stuff you mention has all been debunked.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Here is the geometry I was talking about, this is extremely hard to achieve since it is not flat.

If you look closely, you notice that none of those lines really match up anywhere. Neither the circles nor the lines show any significant similarity from one side to the other.. Seriously, just look at it.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The evidence currently suggests that it requires extreme precision/technology, your argument is: prove aliens built it.

Sorry to bother you dude, but that is a load of ****.
Would you mind providing a source for said evidence?

If you have been watching Ancient Aliens, I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but Santa Claus isn't real. The measurement and claims they make on that show, about the proportions and precision of different ancient monument, are often completely incorrect and exaggerated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join