It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition "Stop Any and All Islamic Immigration Into the US"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Where do i singe.

In a volcano.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by grayghost

Where do i singe.

In a volcano.

And preferably as soon as possible.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Your not a First Nation man/women, they are extinct. You are an American period. Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo has nothing to do with the First Nations, those Mexicans are the Spaniards that invaded the country, what in the world are you babbling on about?

So you are saying there are no Native Americans in America? And the treaty has to do with the purchase of the land from Mexico. Maybe you should get someone to take their time and explain it to you because you are obviously in way over your head. Sorry I couldn't find some cartoons to help you understand.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
the six nations Iroquois are STILL sovereign the oldest all inclusive democracy on the PLANET

Tribal sovereignty in the United States refers to the inherent authority of indigenous tribes to govern themselves within the borders of the United States of America. The federal government recognizes tribal nations as "domestic dependent nations" and has established a number of laws attempting to clarify the relationship between the federal, state, and tribal governments. The Constitution[1] and later federal laws grant local sovereignty to tribal nations, yet do not grant full sovereignty equivalent to foreign nations, hence the term "domestic dependent nations".

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Newsflash: the POTUS is a Muslim. You "awakened" ones don't get that yet?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I'm confused by his point and it's relevance though perhaps if I understood I would understand.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'll bet the UK wishes they had banned Musilims . Now the Muslims are 31% of their population and breeding like rats .

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Yeah that isn't true. Muslims only make up 5% of the UK population.
www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Are americans really that stupid?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

Ironic... A petition, which is done under the 1st amendment, is asking that a religion, also protected under the 1st amendment, be stopped from being allowed to come into the US, which was originally based in part off of religious freedom.

this petition is nothing more than an indictment of the US educational system.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The biggest threat to the American way of life is the birth rate.

Average American family has 1.3 kids, average immigrant has like 7.

It's only a matter of a few generations before they are the majority.

Ask someone in Europe if they still think multiculturalism was a good idea.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
I'll bet the UK wishes they had banned Musilims . Now the Muslims are 31% of their population and breeding like rats .

Even Belgium isn't that high yet, but it won't be long before they are.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

Cyprus is at 22.7%, France 7.5%, Netherlands 5.5% and Germany with 5%.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Woogie boogie the Muzos are coming to get ya.

Ain't nothing changed. First it was the Jews, then the Catholics, then the Irish, the Germans, the Japanese, the Chinese. Now it's the Muslims.

The only people that should be banned from the US is the stupid people who would endorse this kind of rubbish. Maybe it will increase overall IQ, eliminate the idiots dragging the country back... and hell the US would probably have to spend less of welfare once those dropkicks are gone.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
Woogie boogie the Muzos are coming to get ya.

Ain't nothing changed. First it was the Jews, then the Catholics, then the Irish, the Germans, the Japanese, the Chinese. Now it's the Muslims.

The only people that should be banned from the US is the stupid people who would endorse this kind of rubbish. Maybe it will increase overall IQ, eliminate the idiots dragging the country back... and hell the US would probably have to spend less of welfare once those dropkicks are gone.

This reminds me of something..

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm just wondering: if first generation Islamist Extremists do enter the US and merge with the moderate Muslim population, and they do so happen to commit violent acts of terror against innocent civilians (no matter how small the odds, because small odds do happen to people, especially where the odds are increased) then where should the bodies of those terrorists be buried?

I'm just wondering because I've just read about a dispute concerning Tamerlan Tsarnaev's body.
Almost 20 days later nobody wants it.

Can the US not sign a pact with any source country to come and collect their dead terrorists at cost, or at least to have a religious local authority dispose of them (just in case) when they enter?
Or maybe one of those organizations that sweeps Islamism and its hate speech against the "kuffar" under the carpet can make it disappear too?

www.iol.co.za...

edit on 9-5-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

Rather futile if your CIA director is muslim and your Pres was brought us as one and how many others are in top positions.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

fabulous, an outright lie.

back that up with a source or admit you are full of it please

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wasn't Cassius Clay a Muslim?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Muslims are such a small percentage of the US population I don't think there is any risk of the nation changing hands as you put it to the muslims. In Europe there is and it almost happened in the past in Spain and eastern europe but the US? No I would say the only potential threat going forward would be China or some kind of future greater China that includes other asian territories but even that would be years off if it even manifested at all.
edit on 9-5-2013 by Strakha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join