It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition "Stop Any and All Islamic Immigration Into the US"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow, this really is in the right section. Truly insane. Im astounded by the ignorance of people sometimes. And for the record, although London has some very big sections that are filled with muslims, there is NO sharia law in the UK. You know what, long before 911, these areas were still full of muslims but yet we lived peacefully side by side, and we still do. Except for the idiots that buy the lies that muslims/immigrants are the cause of all our problems and on the other side, muslims who beleive the fundamentalist lies of the many times proved CIA/MI5 or MI6 or Mossad handlers.
The fact is divide and rule is as effective now as in roman times.
For the record, dont blame the "foreigners", look a little closer to home(your govt) to find who is really taking away your liberties, your living wage, and eventually your life. Someone pointed out Mexican immigration, that is more a problem in the US than any amount of muslims.
Turn off Fox news, actually throw away your tv. Get on the internet, read read read.....and get those critical thinking muscles exercised. I used to come on here a few years ago and it was a great community of "intelligent" people, great critical thinkers and great debates. Not this sort of tripe. And the OP gets so many stars and flags, my god, on a site like this still so much ignorance, Im shocked.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Look, easy solution. Reguire every muslim to convert to Christianity, on entering the United States.

One of the Immigration questions should be "Do you accept Jesus?" Most Muslims will say yes, they accept him as a prophet.

So, then you ask, "Do you then accept Jesus' teaching of turning the other cheek? And reject Mohamed's contrary teaching of slaughtering the Infidels?"

If they continue to accept Mohamed instead, just stamp the passport "Entry Denied".

If they say, "We accept Jesus' teaching fully, and Convert to Christianity today," then stamp the passport, "Access Granted."

Simple.

Problem solved.

edit on 9-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Buddy you should definitely take the red pill!

Cant get in to the US unless we accept Jebus!

That's priceless! LoL

Also I imagine under your rules rather a lot of our Jewish brethren would also be turned away/cast out?

There goes Wall St i imagine!
edit on 9-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER
Look, easy solution. Reguire every muslim to convert to Christianity, on entering the United States.

One of the Immigration questions should be "Do you accept Jesus?" Most Muslims will say yes, they accept him as a prophet.

So, then you ask, "Do you then accept Jesus' teaching of turning the other cheek? And reject Mohamed's teaching of slaughtering the Infidels?"

If they continue to accept Mohamed instead, just stamp the passport "Entry Denied".

If they say, "We accept Jesus' teaching fully, and Convert to Christianity today," then stamp the passport, "Access Granted."

Simple.

Problem solved.

A utopian country would have no religion at all. Religion is responsible for more wars than any other cause. Don't forget a thousand years ago Christians were also slaughtering 'infidels' and forcing conversion during the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc. all in the name of Jesus.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by skalla

If you look at the population reates you will find that the Rate is 50 % in areas of the UK and the Muslims are calling for Shari Law . The over all population of the Islands of the UK is another thing . The point is that they are taking over by reproduction .

no, the point is that you are spreading outright lies that you cannot support. your stated figure was utter BS - go on, admit it.

please also post a source for your other misinfo.

you may note my post on the first page, showing that sharia is already active in the US, however you were alseep and never noticed, besides being quite misinformed.

we also have sharia mediation in the uk under the arbitration act, and it's absolutely fine... no stonings, no hands chopped off, sadly no outrage for you to blubber and wail about. soz, like.

you may wish to look at the changing birthrates of immigrant populations too, seeing the changes over generations as they settle and acclimatise, while you look up sources for your fictitious numbers. you may find it quite enlightening when you finally take the blinkers off.

but please, go get those figures.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by ratcals

OK. I'll bite.

Please kick all the Irish people out of the USA. The Irish organised Terrorism.

You ok with that one?

Irish terrorism only affected the Brits, not America. I'm an isolationist so I don't care about Britain. The Irish people I know love it here in America and don't preach blowing up marathons and buildings.

Seriously??????

I'm even a half Irish Brit and I find that one of the most offensive posts I've ever read. When things happen to Americans that were not of their own doing then I care - you know why? Because...

A) we are all human
B) we all exist on the same planet and shouldn't 'not care' if some people want to kill others to further their political ideology.

You come across as a little challenged in your approach to being a member of the human race, good look with getting that sorted.

Calm down, I was being sarcastic, a tongue-in-cheek response. Lighten up.

I'm perfectly calm thank you. You don't make tongue in cheek responses about funding terrorist groups who killed many, many innocent civilians. I tend to think you have actually realised you posted something really stupid and just aren't big enough to acknowledge it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm perfectly calm thank you. You don't make tongue in cheek responses about funding terrorist groups who killed many, many innocent civilians. I tend to think you have actually realised you posted something really stupid and just aren't big enough to acknowledge it.

I agree with you entirely, before I saw this response I was tempted to say the same myself.
There was nothing tongue in cheek about that response just blatant ignorance.
ATS tagline...Deny Ignorance...yet it seems nowadays the site is full of it, and people in denial about it. Oh wait.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by ratcals

OK. I'll bite.

Please kick all the Irish people out of the USA. The Irish organised Terrorism.

You ok with that one?

Irish terrorism only affected the Brits, not America. I'm an isolationist so I don't care about Britain. The Irish people I know love it here in America and don't preach blowing up marathons and buildings.

Seriously??????

I'm even a half Irish Brit and I find that one of the most offensive posts I've ever read. When things happen to Americans that were not of their own doing then I care - you know why? Because...

A) we are all human
B) we all exist on the same planet and shouldn't 'not care' if some people want to kill others to further their political ideology.

You come across as a little challenged in your approach to being a member of the human race, good look with getting that sorted.

Calm down, I was being sarcastic, a tongue-in-cheek response. Lighten up.

You saying "Please kick all the Irish people out of the USA" isn't stupid at all. And looking over my original response, I say nothing about "funding terrorist groups". Lastly, I'm glad you can play God and know what my intentions are in my replies.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This thread is closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join