It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition "Stop Any and All Islamic Immigration Into the US"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Not yet!
They need more Violence

a LOT of muslim crime's are kept hidden.
I have seen it first hand 3 times.

That's what I'm talking about when I mention PC and AA. smh.

Letting people get away with things only encourages more of said behavior. Hell, I'd be for stricter punishment for certain groups that have a propensity to commit such acts of Terror.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

I agree, anybody migrating from the middle east should not be allow in the US, plain and simple.

after all are we invading two countries because of middle eastern terrorism.

They hypocrecy.

edit on 8-5-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ratcals

I agree, anybody migrating from the middle east should not be allow in the US, plain and simple.

after all are we invading two countries because of middle eastern terrorism.

They hypocrecy.

edit on 8-5-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Supposedly we are invading because of terrorism. If we were in fact invading because of Terrorism then Saudi Arabia would have been occupied by U.S. troops a long time ago.

There's a much more sinister Agenda at hand and more than likely there is more than 1 agenda.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Dear XaniMatriX,

I wasn't thinking of solutions which require a magic wand.

Disband all military infrastructures, stop making weapons that are funded by taxes, stop selling criminals weapons.
Disband all the military, remove weapons from them, (and presumably the police), and stop all military aid to everybody? Sorry, as Congress critters say "That's Dead on Arrival." But to more serious matters.

And what bloody attacks by Muslims in the U.S? you mean CIA attacks? black budget organization attacks on U.S? none of those have anything to do with Muslims.
No I don't mean CIA attacks, I mean these:www.thereligionofpeace.com...
I would love to see your evidence that the CIA has committed 70 terror attacks in the US while disguised as Muslims.

You say it started in the 70's, well that's when your tax money and mine, started to fund those criminals, so it has nothing to do with Muslims, i don't mean any disrespect, but can we please stop generalizing one nation, as a terrorists nation just because we have some people dressed in their clothing pretending to be Muslims carrying out attacks in their name, in their country, please?
Even if we accept, for a moment your far fetched hypothesis that sending money to Israel started the attacks on us, and that Muslims don't carry out terror attacks, it's the CIA (I understand it's tough for them to recruit suicide bombers), what do we say about these countries that have suffered Muslim terrorist attacks:
India
Bangladesh
Libya
France
China
Thailand
Morrocco
Nigeria
Russia
Philippines
Germany
Somalia
Indonesia
Scotland
UK
Spain
Algeria
Yemen

Not to mention the obvious ones like Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt. Israel,, the US, Pakistan? China is a legitimate target, why? Bangladesh?
en.wikipedia.org...

I mean cmon, it's human beings were talking about here.
That's right, and that's why it's so bad. Humans have free will, a sense of right and wrong, minds. This is not an earthquake killing 10,000 people, it's individuals going to kill others.

And we haven't begun to discuss the destruction of historic sites, temples, churches, schools, homes, etc. All specifically targeted to create death, destruction and refugees.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sure lets ban people of a certain religion.

The country was founded on the principle of being free to choose your religion.

Christians burned people at the stake for being witches and devils, all in the name of "god". I see no reason we can't create a jihad of our own and classify anyone of the Islamic faith as terrorists.

Yep, sure does look like dividing the country, keeping people at each other's throats, is working out perfectly. True terrorism at its finest.

Religion as a weapon, since the dawn of time it still works wonders

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is where thypocrisy of the private interest elites behind the wars in the middle east is making our government look like, the biggest hypocrite in the world.

But that is ok, I get the point of the thread and still agree with it.

Despite all the post to derail the thread, trying to change the subject matter.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Sure lets ban people of a certain religion. The country was founded on the principle of being free to choose your religion.

of PEACE! If a religion is not 100% uplifting, positive, forgiving, tolerant, merciful (all things NOT negative), then it ISN'T a religion. Islam is an organization of oppression, ignorance, intolerance, death and destruction. Yes, Christianity was the same, but as it moved further and further away from the desert people it became more and more peaceful. Islam hasn't changed in 1200 years!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Sure lets ban people of a certain religion. The country was founded on the principle of being free to choose your religion.

of PEACE! If a religion is not 100% uplifting, positive, forgiving, tolerant, merciful (all things NOT negative), then it ISN'T a religion. Islam is an organization of oppression, ignorance, intolerance, death and destruction.

Some Muslims embrace the worst of Islam.
Some Christians embrace the worst of Christianity.

You cannot judge the religion of a whole by the actions of a few...well, I can because I am a judgemental jerk like that and find all religions savage, but generally speaking...and I also understand that even though I find all religions savage, they have a constitutional right. I also see constitutional rights as not something just for americans, but a principled stance by an American for all people of the world. To suggest refusing muslims into the US is the same as saying no Christians, jews, buddists, etc. And until there is a universal no religion movement, then this is simply America trying to take sides..trying to, with my tax dollars, start a holy war on a religion I have no part in.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Stop all US drone slaughterization terrorism and funding AlCiaduh and the Taliban in all Muslim countries...
RIGHT NOW!
in case you war mongers have not figured it out yet:
you better stop it over there before you have to stop it over here

There is a lot of truth in that, I believe. I used to really bristle at the term AlCIAduh, but then we doubled support to the FSA terrorists, the day after Al Qaeda in Iraq announced they'd effectively merged with them. That's not just hard to ignore....it's impossible to defend. We literally ARE now funding Al Qaeda operations...whether we were before or not (I'm sure not going to say we haven't been through back doors, given that being done), we sure are now.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

of PEACE! If a religion is not 100% uplifting, positive, forgiving, tolerant, merciful (all things NOT negative), then it ISN'T a religion. Islam is an organization of oppression, ignorance, intolerance, death and destruction. Yes, Christianity was the same, but as it moved further and further away from the desert people it became more and more peaceful. Islam hasn't changed in 1200 years!

In the end it doesn't really matter. Until the day there is a 100% accurate way to prove someone's religion (don't know how that will happen), you just have to take their word for it.

I could say I am a member of any religion and with proper research, even over a lengthy amount of time, you could convince even a devout believer you are a practicing member of ANY religion you want.

I could make up a religion and chances are there are enough gullible people out there you can get anyone to believe anything. Hell you could even get people to donate money to a total fabrication with the full intent to rip off people using their faith against them.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Mohammad Shafia, 56, his wife Tooba Mohammad Yahya, 39, and their eldest son Hamed Shafia, 18, all face first-degree murder charges in the deaths which came to light after a Nissan Sentra was discovered in the canal near the Kingston Mills Locks. Conspiracy charges filed at the Kingston courthouse Thursday reveal investigators believe plans to commit the murders were hatched as far back as May 1.

Lin k

The father is alleged to have been tape recorded saying… “May the devil # on their graves,” “They committed treason themselves. They betrayed humankind. They betrayed Islam. They betrayed our religion…they betrayed everything.” “I say to myself, ‘You did well.’ Were they to come to life, I would do it again.” “There is nothing more valuable than our honour.”

And further down in the article

Worldwide, Muslim honour killings of women and girls are so common that if North American or European papers were to cover every reported case there would be little room left on the front page for any other stories. But when a Canadian father, his second wife (polygamous)and a son plot weeks in advance to murder the family’s three teenage daughters and wife number one – well, that makes the news.

More

“It happens all the time in countries ruled by Islamic law and nothing is said or done about it, but when it happens in Britain, Europe or North America it is news.

Yes they are so peaceful and every country should continue to let them immigrate so they can continue their sharia law where ever they go because we are a society of acceptance no matter how barbaric the religion.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Way to judge many by the few bad ones..like a good racist..
or bigot..if it is their religion you can't stand.

Where are your stories for the good ones...oh yeah why bother looking for them..when you only want to showcase the bad ones.
edit on 8-5-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21

Mohammad Shafia, 56, his wife Tooba Mohammad Yahya, 39, and their eldest son Hamed Shafia, 18, all face first-degree murder charges in the deaths which came to light after a Nissan Sentra was discovered in the canal near the Kingston Mills Locks. Conspiracy charges filed at the Kingston courthouse Thursday reveal investigators believe plans to commit the murders were hatched as far back as May 1.

Lin k

The father is alleged to have been tape recorded saying… “May the devil # on their graves,” “They committed treason themselves. They betrayed humankind. They betrayed Islam. They betrayed our religion…they betrayed everything.” “I say to myself, ‘You did well.’ Were they to come to life, I would do it again.” “There is nothing more valuable than our honour.”

And further down in the article

Worldwide, Muslim honour killings of women and girls are so common that if North American or European papers were to cover every reported case there would be little room left on the front page for any other stories. But when a Canadian father, his second wife (polygamous)and a son plot weeks in advance to murder the family’s three teenage daughters and wife number one – well, that makes the news.

More

“It happens all the time in countries ruled by Islamic law and nothing is said or done about it, but when it happens in Britain, Europe or North America it is news.

Yes they are so peaceful and every country should continue to let them immigrate so they can continue their sharia law where ever they go because we are a society of acceptance no matter how barbaric the religion.

There is personal responsibility. People always forget that. Any religion can get their followers to do anything with promises of riches or whatever in the afterlife.

That becomes a personal issue. Does that person want something for doing something? Or are they doing it of their own accord and doing what feels "right".

There are over 7 billion religions occurring at this very second. Its just by chance some of those 7 billion+ found enough common ground and joined together.

In the end nobody knows anything if they were raised into a religion. Just regurgitation that sometimes have very bad consequences.

If it feels right, how can anyone tells you its wrong.

This isn't a religious problem. I think its more of a societal problem.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and about 1.2 billion Catholics. Would you provide me with a list, similar in length to the Muslims', detailing bombings, killings, destruction of holy places and historic sites, committed by Catholics to further their religion? Preferably in the last 40 years.

If Muslims cause vastly more terrorist violence looking at them first isn't racism, it's reasonable risk assessment.. (Why racism? What does race have to do with anything?)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Muslims, Jews, and Christians Come Together at The Good Neighbours' Club

Tribute to Tariq Khanzada – Tragic but Noble End to a Selfless Life

For Tariq Khanzada it was a split second decision to risk his own life in order to help a stranger. He parked his car in the shoulder lane and ran across the highway towards the center divide. The driver of the car was attempting to get out of the car when he realized another car was heading straight towards them. So he did what few others would do: Instead of fleeing to safety, he stood there to instruct the injured driver to remain in his vehicle. Within fractions of a second, two cars crashed into him, violently ending his life. But his noble actions that night saved the life of a man whose name he didn’t even know.

Blood drive unifies Muslims and veterans under Project Unity

The Muslim Student Association and the Student Veterans Union combined resources in what has come to be called Project Unity to host a blood drive at Mesa College on Feb. 16

Statement Of Muslim American Imams And Community Leaders On Holocaust Denial

Muslim cab driver in New York returned $100,000 worth of cash and jewelry that a passenger had forgotten in his cab

Muslims provide immediate aid to Japan disaster victims

Horrible all of them..

Those were just a few I found. Stop the hate and realize...the few do not represent the many. Either good or bad. People are idividuals..realize it and maybe more brain cells may work for you.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Maybe not racism..maybe people just hate the religion because of the few radicals..which would be bigotry.

Also..show me the stats that say all or most Muslims want Americans dead?

Besides a few thousand or so...can you honestly say the majority want this? If you can...what about the thousands of Muslims living here, or came to visit America in past years. Just how many have planned or carried out a terrorist attack. You only can come up with a few examples. Just like there are a few examples of anti government people performing terrorist attacks.

You lump an entire people together based on a few..then it is racism or bigotry.
edit on 8-5-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What a load of crap.

Sorry I don't agree nor do I approve of this petition.

You can't blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few!

I have no problem with Muslims or Islamic people, not all are bad!!

The person who started this petition should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why does every thread on ATS about Islam gets turned in to Christianity is worse?

People don't wanna talk about the problems with Islam?

Dunno don't really care anymore the problem is not religion of either.

It is about a 'few intellectual' elite manipulating 'faith' for political gain.

I suggest people look up Christians mass exodus from the Middle East, then I suggest looking up Bin Laden, and the 'infidel' on Arab land that led up to the last decade of war.

But that war is older than the last decade it dates back since before the crusades.

Should muslims be banned from entering this country?

What good would that do anyone already here can convert just like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Meh

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
What good would that do anyone already here can convert just like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Seriously. This is the answer to any petitions like this. Can't fight the logic.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't agree with a petition like that. I don't have any problems with legal immigration. What bothers me is our Government not doing everything within its power to protect our border with Mexico keeping illegals out and doing more to deport the illegals already here.

Want to live in America learn to speak English.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join