It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition "Stop Any and All Islamic Immigration Into the US"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

"Although I do not support the conflicts we are involved it I would hardly call it rape and pillaging."

Silly me, I forgot we only have the best intensions at heart in the middle east, and after all we are bringing them democracy! LoL

Raping and pillaging is exactly what our nations are inflicting upon the Islamic nations! Have the guts to call a spade a spade!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I'm not advocating the genocide of any people. I am only wanting to restrict them from entering. Not the same thing.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Rape

Pillage

We are doing neither of those. AND I said I do NOT support our involvement in those conflicts.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

I think we will have to agree to disagree as to our respective countries intentions over seas and in the middle east as we are off topic by now.

There are many forms of rape and pillaging my friend and our armed forces are capable of inflicting all of them on what "They" perceive as the enemy!

Why do you think they say War is Hell?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

And for that I will give you a star. People don't seem to understand the concept of agreeing to disagree.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

Its the slippery slope.

Stop them coming in

Kick them out

And when they can't be kicked out.... remove them.

You are blaming your societies ills on one group of people. That never, ever, ends well. History has proved that over and over and over....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

Rape

Have you never heard of Abu Grahib? The USA raped and sexually abused the prisoners.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

No, I am not blaming my society’s ills on a group of people. I am blaming a group of people for organized terrorism. My society’s ills stem from a different source.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Anyone that supports this should pack their bags and get the hell out of America. This goes directly against everything this country was founded on.

You are one of the most intelligent posters here, but I need to point out that this country when founded contained heavy elements of slavery, extermination of Native Americans and what not. Things evolve.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
reply to post by Openeye

No, I do not support the internment camps. I'm not suggesting putting anyone into any camp. I'm just denying them entrance. Apples and oranges.

On their religion? Right, would you apply the same to Jews next?

What will you do if your white middle class friends convert to Islam - deport them?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

And that was but a small number of our military involved in that. YET the entire military was subjected to different consequences as a result. Thank you for reinforcing my argument of punishing the entire group based on the actions of a few.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by kerazeesicko

3,101 Americans killed and about 1500 wounded by 70 Muslim attacks in the US.

I have to agree with jiggerj.

Is that number including those who lost their lives on 9-11, if yes ,thats only if we go by the OS and forget about thermite in the rubble or building 7 or then Afghanistan to get OBL then later on Bush said he didn`t really care about him,(Opium production is doing great though) then to Iraq and WMD`s guess their still looking for them,then to etc etc

Timothy McVeigh was a staunch pro gun supporter and said his religion is science. en.wikipedia.org...

Other than 9-11 this guy has been the biggest terrorist,pro gun and mad at what the Gov did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.There would be many many others that hate government control or the police force that have killed people as well to add to McVeigh.

So if anyone who is pro gun or angry about gun restrictions or against the governments increased control or has a religion of science could also be classed in the same regard as all Muslims are terrorists.

Many Muslims are trying to get away from all the violence and to live a relative peaceful life that I see here.

If Muslims started trying to take over or control Australia,the Crollulla riots senario is what would happen, guns aren`t needed and police won`t stop them.Put the cricket or footy on and it`ll calm down.

Gotta agree that these petitions are pretty stupid and I`ve only seen 2, though makes for some good conversation.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Jews don't blow stuff up and seek to kill us.

As to your second question, I don't have an answer.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by salainen

Yes I would limit the number of gay people. And the limit is zero. Being gay just goes against the laws of nature. Have you ever tried to build something with just two bolts? Or just two nuts? It doesn't work. Our survival depends on the union of a male and female. Not a male and male or female and female. And don't call my position homophobia either. By the definition homophobia is an irrational fear of homosexuals. I'm not afraid of them. I'M DISGUSTED BY THEM. Also do not try and use nature as an example of homosexuality being 'natural'. Male animals seemingly copulating with other males is a display of dominance and is not sexual at all.

Well in that case I cannot really argue with you really, since you literally do want to stop all immigration based on sexual orientation and religion. Although, I could argue that movement is natural, and it is unnatural for you to try and stop people from immigrating by using some man made law..

PS. Homophobia comprises of two words, which have multiple meanings. Meaning in your case is this:

homo: Short form of homosexual (Sexually attracted primarily to other members of the same sex)
-phobe: Used to form nouns denoting a person who hates or despises a specific thing.

Homophobe: A person who is opposed to homosexuals and homosexuality

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

There are some who would disagree with you there, they are plotting to take over the world, according to some. Antisemitism is when you hate jews, and those people exist, just as much as those who hate muslims, or homosexuals.

Why should Islamic people be denied entry because of your beliefs, while Jewish people are allowed, despite some other persons beliefs?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

There are some who would disagree with you there, they are plotting to take over the world, according to some.

According to some? How is that proof? It has already been proven radical muslims seek to destroy us. They say it themselves.

I'm going to be comm out for a few hours. So you guys have at it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by WaterBottle

And that was but a small number of our military involved in that. YET the entire military was subjected to different consequences as a result. Thank you for reinforcing my argument of punishing the entire group based on the actions of a few.

A little earlier in this thread you said you were a believer in 'if one person messes up, everyone has messed up' and yet you are having a dig at someone who uses your own logic? Nice.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by something wicked

As to your second question, I don't have an answer.

You are kind of missing the point completely, but I think you know that. Using your own logic no white man or woman would ever have been allowed to set foot in the land now called America.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't think I'd support the idea of defecating all over our country's founding principles, just for the possibility of feeling a little bit safer.

Besides, just how would you quantify someone being a Muslim for entry? Whether or not they check a certain box on a form? Yeah, that'd work.....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I don't think I'd support the idea of defecating all over our country's founding principles, just for the possibility of feeling a little bit safer.

Besides, just how would you quantify someone being a Muslim for entry? Whether or not they check a certain box on a form? Yeah, that'd work.....

Wait, there is already a box for Communist affiliation, and also for having been engaged in prostitution. You may be unaware of this because you never had to fill out that form. I had. Prostitution is legal in certain countries (and in a couple of counties in the state of Nevada, I believe), by the way, and so is membership in a Communist Party. How is it different from having just another box for being a Muslim?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join