It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition "Stop Any and All Islamic Immigration Into the US"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
According to some? How is that proof? It has already been proven radical muslims seek to destroy us. They say it themselves.

I'm going to be comm out for a few hours. So you guys have at it.

Ah, here I was thinking you were talking about all muslims, as in anyone whose religion is marked "Islam". So you actually meant radical muslims. But I thought terrorists were already banned from travelling anywhere, thats what we have CIA, FBI etc. for, to prevent terrorists from travelling.

Not quite sure how you can justify denying homosexuals immigration to USA, they aren't really a threat, are they?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

And that was but a small number of our military involved in that. YET the entire military was subjected to different consequences as a result. Thank you for reinforcing my argument of punishing the entire group based on the actions of a few.

No. You stated the US didn't rape in the countries it occupied, which was wrong, because it did. I never said every single US military member were rapists. Stop trying to project your bigoted mentality onto me.

edit on 9-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by buster2010

I'm confused by his point and it's relevance though perhaps if I understood I would understand.

My point is, first we came here and eradicated all of the human beings that lived here, while back in Europe people told the civilians that barbarians and evil man live on "American" land, giving the support to completely rape millions of people, living only the children to be brain washed in christian boarding schools.

Today, you give support to the troops that are repeating the same actions that the Spanish and Euros committed but in the middle east, and here in America you are being told that those people are EVIL, and are Terrorists, it's a rinse and repeat process, but now people are supporting racist actions towards human beings, it's sick, and it just keeps going and going

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by XaniMatriX

Your not a First Nation man/women, they are extinct. You are an American period. Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo has nothing to do with the First Nations, those Mexicans are the Spaniards that invaded the country, what in the world are you babbling on about?

So you are saying there are no Native Americans in America? And the treaty has to do with the purchase of the land from Mexico. Maybe you should get someone to take their time and explain it to you because you are obviously in way over your head. Sorry I couldn't find some cartoons to help you understand.

When the Aztecs/Mayans built their city, what did they call it?

When the Spaniards took over their land while killing them, what city did they destroy first?

There are Natives in South America yes, but there are no more First Nations people left, not for a long time now.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Jews don't blow stuff up and seek to kill us.

There are some who would disagree with you there, they are plotting to take over the world, according to some.

According to some? How is that proof? It has already been proven radical muslims seek to destroy us. They say it themselves.

I'm going to be comm out for a few hours. So you guys have at it.

You know, when a bad guy wants to do something bad, they don't advertise it, they just do it!!
So far it has been nothing but advertisement by AMERICAN media!!!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Wait, there is already a box for Communist affiliation, and also for having been engaged in prostitution. You may be unaware of this because you never had to fill out that form. I had. Prostitution is legal in certain countries (and in a couple of counties in the state of Nevada, I believe), by the way, and so is membership in a Communist Party. How is it different from having just another box for being a Muslim?

My point is....wouldn't a Muslim terrorist simply, oh...I don't know.....NOT CHECK THE BOX!

I mean, perhaps we should just put this on the form:

"Are you a terrorist?" Yes/No

That should do it...right? Problem solved?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The vast majority of Native Americans in the US are white people posing as Natives.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by buddhasystem

Wait, there is already a box for Communist affiliation, and also for having been engaged in prostitution. You may be unaware of this because you never had to fill out that form. I had. Prostitution is legal in certain countries (and in a couple of counties in the state of Nevada, I believe), by the way, and so is membership in a Communist Party. How is it different from having just another box for being a Muslim?

My point is....wouldn't a Muslim terrorist simply, oh...I don't know.....NOT CHECK THE BOX!

I mean, perhaps we should just put this on the form:

"Are you a terrorist?" Yes/No

That should do it...right? Problem solved?

Well you are right. Essentially there are already boxes to same effect in some immigration forms (it's been a while, but I think there was something like it).

So fine, it's both obnoxious and quite useless.

On a serious note, I have a lingering suspicion that getting a US visa will be, erm, problematic for Chechen youth, going forward - after this tragic incident. As it should.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Okay. I'm an atheist so I hate religion as much as the next guys but this is just plain IGNORANCE. To go so far as to say you want to stop the immigration of an entire (and very large) group of people is such a hateful, disrespectful, ignorant, immature thing to say! There are so many things wrong with this post I'm just going to stop now before it makes me any angrier.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by neformore

No, I am not blaming my society’s ills on a group of people. I am blaming a group of people for organized terrorism. My society’s ills stem from a different source.

If Muslims in the US were indeed planning and committing acts of organized terrorism it would not just be one or two incidents a year, it would be 100s!

The FBI, NSA, DHS are a joke, do you really think these organisations are detecting and preventing Muslims from committing 100s if acts of terror per year?

In my opinion its more lightly that your alphabet agencies are involved in the terrorist plots and bombings in the first place!

Its all just smoke and mirrors mate, The show must go on after all!

And thanks to the likes of CNN/SKY we have ringside seats!
edit on 9-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I think what I heard was that the population in areas was 31% of the population . Your sited article states as much as 50% of the population in areas is Muslim . The Sharia Law debate was where I heard the 31% and growing rapidly.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

anybody who supports muslims have no clue of the past.
spain kicked them out after 700 years of their crap.
think about that.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

If you look at the population reates you will find that the Rate is 50 % in areas of the UK and the Muslims are calling for Shari Law . The over all population of the Islands of the UK is another thing . The point is that they are taking over by reproduction .

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think that people should remember that there is no such thing as extreamest muslims, there are only ones that show what all the others are thing about. It would be very hard to find any muslim who would not wish for the end of us pigs. People should remember all muslims want in there heart is to rule the world and we are giving it to then with open hands. Time for us to take our way of life back and make our children safe.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I wonder how long a thread asking to deny Jewish immigration in the US would last on ATS? Op, why not Mexicans? Gang violence and driving down wages isn't a problem? The border isn't an issue? No, only the evil Muslims are the problem because MSM told you so huh?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
How about a petition to stop the CIA from arming and training them to kill?

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken; funding began with $20–30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987. Funding continued after 1989...

Operation Cyclone

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeislie

How many Mexicans or Jews or any other peoples are suicide bombers ?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think that the US could easily adopt a list of about 20 countries that seem to be hostile to the US.

Instead of banning immigration from a specific religion you could ban immigration from areas that have concentrations of radical Islamist.

I would support that

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A petition to ban, or stop a religion from being in a country that prides its self on freedom of religion?
The petition and the op title should say what they really mean.

Petition "Stop Any and All brown people Immigration Into the US"

That is what this sounds like, another raciest rant.

Why do people think Islam = "middle eastern" people?

deny Ignorance

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I would also support a religious reciprocity bill.

So, if you want to send money or religious people to the US you would have to allow religious people to set up churches in your country.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join