It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested For Drinking Ice Tea in Parking Lot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
People even if this was some type of set-up designed to lure said Police officer on to the camera, the dude was drinking Ice Tea and made the piece of crap Police officer aware of exactly that fact.

Maybe I missed it but the Police officer at no point showed any form of identification, where i'm from what would have followed is the alleged fool officer would have been battered over the nut with something heavy, and then had the crap kicked out of him till he stopped moving for his troubles. Stupid nosy parker that he is!

The Muppet Police Lucifer hassled the poor Black dude simple because of the colour of his skin, no more, no less!!!!!

edit on 3-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Omg you should be happy that youre lucky enough to be sooooo compliant that you never ever had any problmes with the police. Wow mr white west eh? What are you trying to prove anyway? To me your trolling on here and you prob. a cop youreself. Get a life!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Don't muck with me, Homey.
edit on 3-5-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

What? Man youre the lowest of the low sheeple I have ever seen post on ATS. I don´t even understand what you are doing on this site.. So You must be trolling.

How dare you start threatening and getting smart with people that know their rights.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
reply to post by kimish

I agree they are just trying to make the cop look bad

the cops do a pretty good job of that themselves

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
I'm sorry, what uniformed officer, where did he come from? Perhaps, you meant to say..."Depending on how the guy reacts to 'a' (and not 'the') uniformed officer..."

Watch the second video in the OP's post..

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I won't say this is fake, but it look staged to me; at least provoked.

Seems like they were "partying" at the parking lot for quite a while....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
What kind of maniac drinks an iced tea in a parking lot? Sure glad they got this creep off the streets

Are you kidding me seriously? ?? Pshhh..I drank me a ice tea in the parking lot plenty of time whether it's hard or soft grade.

Why would you want him off the streets when he isn't doing anything. The maniac here is the dirtbag who's impersonating a guard rather than a cop..now he needs to be drag off the street and into a meat wagon.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have lurked and loved this forum for a long, long time without posting but I really can't resist any more. I saw this video earlier today elsewhere on the web, and when I noticed a thread about it here I was curious to know what the ATS crowd's thoughts on it were.

I'm pretty far from what anyone would consider "PC". I love a good joke, even if it is racist or offensive. I laugh at things that would offend 99% of the world. I don't even think most racism is that big of a deal, it is just a human flaw that we all carry to some degree. I'm not one is kept up at night by the thought that there are racists in the world, and I wouldn't bother lecturing someone in an attempt to make them turn away from their racist ways. However, I do think the law should be applied fairly without regard to race.

There are plenty of threads on this forum about police violating the rights of citizens. A quick search yields hundreds of examples of people coming to the defense of vandals, trespassers, peace disturbers, etc. It is blowing my mind that anyone is defending this guy's arrest. I wish I could come up with a good explanation for what makes this guy different from the others. A reason why people are assuming that he MUST have done something to deserve this, and hypothesizing about his assumed, but totally irrelevant, criminal record. A reason why a forum that talks so frequently in support of constitutional rights, and against infringements of them, thinks he should be forced to let a stranger smell his can under some premise of governmental authority.

I do not think ones who are suspicious of him, and speaking in support of his arrest, are doing this simply because he is black. If he was a black man wearing a suit and speaking grammatically perfect english this whole conversation may have been different. I think he is being vilified here because he is "one of those" blacks. He is not "one of the good ones". He is a rapper, and for lack of a better term he has a "ghetto" vibe about him in his dress and speech.

Maybe racism isn't an accurate term for it. I'm not sure what to call it. I do know that it does not justify this arrest. I also know that he handled himself well, exactly as I hope I would have had I been in his situation. He is a smart enough guy to know that it is better to let yourself be arrested unlawfully than to fight back and give them the excuse that they are looking for to lump you up. I think he deserves more respect and admiration for his actions than he is receiving here, because the natural and instinctual thing to do is to lash out, at least verbally, at a bully cop.

And lets just say, for the sake of argument, that it WAS alcohol in the can: If you've never in your life drank some booze in a parking lot with some buddies, despite it being against the law, then you've probably not had much fun at all. Some laws are made to be broken. I've been caught doing exactly that, but I didn't get arrested for it. It's not exactly a federal offense.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Originally posted by thesmokingman
What kind of maniac drinks an iced tea in a parking lot? Sure glad they got this creep off the streets

Are you kidding me seriously? ?? Pshhh..I drank me a ice tea in the parking lot plenty of time whether it's hard or soft grade.

Why would you want him off the streets when he isn't doing anything. The maniac here is the dirtbag who's impersonating a guard rather than a cop..now he needs to be drag off the street and into a meat wagon.

Thesmokingman was being sarcastic, Sylent6, he meant the opposite of what he typed.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

absolutely bloody disgusting. think i'll be bombarding the arizona police with complaints. i'd urge every one else to do the same

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Does the officer have a complaint from the store owner to file trespassing charges. If the officer thought he put something in the can of ice tea, how come he didn't collect it after arresting the person.

Looks like a clear case of a cop abusing his power to me.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

OK, bs. How hard is it to put alcohol into an open can?? Not hard at all. To my knowledge carrying an open alcohol container in public is illegal. All that X had to do was let the officer smell the can. Instead he was defiant. This is why many people get arrested for petty stuff, they're stupid and try pressing their luck.
Chances are that X has a rap sheet as long as his leg too. SMh.

ETA: Arizona tea is also popular in many subcultures. Codeine (illegal without prescription/or illegal to abuse) is used in the tea. OP< I know you are aware of this so stop the race baiting.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I hope this guy gets paid too.

Ridiculous

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Excuse me, could you point out where I said it's "cause he's black".

You don't have to...it's implied throughout everything you say in this thread. "he must have a rap sheet" "he might be drinking cough syrup" "i don't believe the video, he must be up to no good"

in the real world, sometimes cops are a**holes just to be a**holes...and in some places, they're a**holes all the time..

the man doesn't have a problem with authority, he has a problem with ABUSE of authority....he understands that he doesn't hafta give his drink to the cop any more than he has to to produce ID on command..
edit on 3-5-2013 by Daedalus because: winning

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

www.pharmacyreviewer.com...
A quick google search found me that.

Have you ever heard of Sizzer, or Syrup? C'mon now. Don't play coy. Lil' Wayne raps about that stuff all the time. it's codeine in some type of juice, flavored iced tea is also popular to use with the "cough syrup".

Here, www.youtube.com... People have been doing it for a long time :/
DISLAIMER: VULGARITY IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO

link   

reply to post by hounddoghowlie

www.pharmacyreviewer.com...
A quick google search found me that.

Have you ever heard of Sizzer, or Syrup? C'mon now. Don't play coy. Lil' Wayne raps about that stuff all the time. it's codeine in some type of juice, flavored iced tea is also popular to use with the "cough syrup".

Here, www.youtube.com... People have been doing it for a long time :/
DISLAIMER: VULGARITY IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO

link   
DrunkenParrot:

Watch the second video in the OP's post...

You must still be inebriated. The 2nd video is irrelevant, it all depends upon what happens in the first, specifically with the first meeting between the guy drinking out the can and the alleged cop. Everything is determined on the failure of the alleged cop to provide evidence that he is a cop. If he was in uniform, or if he had produced his badge or sheild, the outcome may well have been quite different, and the guy drinking from the can may have been more cooperative.

I find it incredible that some of you are arguing away your rights, and you don't even know you are doing it! Sheesh!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Are you kidding me seriously? ?? Pshhh.

Are you kidding me?!?! Are you that dry that you did not pick up the sarcasm in that post?
Im sorry to have confused you.....Let me put this in to words you can understand...Me no likey the fake cop guy, me likey the guy who drinks tea in park lot....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

The maniac here is the dirtbag who's impersonating a guard rather than a cop.

Wait...I thought it was supposed to be a guard impersonating a cop

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
DrunkenParrot:

Watch the second video in the OP's post...

You must still be inebriated. The 2nd video is irrelevant, it all depends upon what happens in the first, specifically with the first meeting between the guy drinking out the can and the alleged cop. Everything is determined on the failure of the alleged cop to provide evidence that he is a cop. If he was in uniform, or if he had produced his badge or sheild, the outcome may well have been quite different, and the guy drinking from the can may have been more cooperative.

I find it incredible that some of you are arguing away your rights, and you don't even know you are doing it! Sheesh!
I know, right bro?!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join