It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papers Please..Pictures from Bostons takeover by the Governm...uh..Police..that's the ticket

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind
reply to post by esdad71

So where were all the "patriots" that have claimed they would rebel against such actions like this from the government?

All talk....no walk.

Where's all the cops who post here who've previously insisted they and their brothers stand for and protect the constitution, and wouldn't participate in martial law type scenarios?
edit on 22-4-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
PPFFTT

Look at those "heroes".

All while America chants USA, USA.

Those whom were cheering were supposedly young adults and maybe from the MIT Campus at least the government is learning something from Gaddafi and thats how to stage a rally.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by esdad71

So where were all the "patriots" that have claimed they would rebel against such actions like this from the government?

All talk....no walk.

Resistance movements are not organized in day one. Anyone that rebels in day one is dead. Sure may take one or two with him but its really not worth it.

What were you expecting exactly? From day one, turning boston into a warzone?

If it was me I would continue my daily routine also... and I would never face such a well equipped force head on, everything would have to be done asymmetrically with very small touch and go points of contact. And of course get a resistance very well organized, up and running.

Go get a suppressed L115a3 rifle, 1 or 2 claymores and see how long you last... this isnt really a sunday afternoon b-movie. You dont do you? So... dont poke the patriots.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The specific orders for locking down the city, came over the police radios from FEMA STATE COMMAND. I heard this on the scanner, and would write my first thread, about it , when I can find and isolate the announcement.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

my only point was that internet cowboys are just a bunch of hot air.

I just find it funny when real world events just prove how full of it they are.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
link expired on your pics .. not surprised in the least at the way the boston public put up with the occupation of boston .... the american public has been conditioned now to accept the presence of armed government troops occupying their cities ... instead of fighting they blindly and willingly accept oppression by their own government ... truly sad ... freedom is a thing of the past in america now ....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

my only point was that internet cowboys are just a bunch of hot air.

I just find it funny when real world events just prove how full of it they are.
They keep saying they need their Guns to Stop a Tyrannical Government.

But all they do is Back Up, and Move their "Line in the Sand" further away.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Good lord, I've heard of the Martial law in Boston but this is the first time I've seen pictures. I get that these 2 are bad and must be caught but wtf?

And obviously these 2 aren't alone in these bombings so where are investigators on that front or do they really believe they got their men?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This really confuses me. The idea is that if we put more police, with more ability to search every "backpack" we'll all be a lot safer. Okay, in theory this could make some sense in a contained world, like say a prison. Only, prison's are not safe, and all things are subject to search and seizure in a prison at all hours on all days.

Yet, at the marathon there were hundreds of police, given the ability to search who they wanted, even private military people were there to hunt down "persons of interest" and................................ a bomb went off.

Here is my confusion, the folks in charge of security at Boston failed, so it would seem the flaw lies in the idea that attacking people with backpacks is the answer, simply because this "terror" attack involved security, security who were there to protect the very people who they failed to protect.

If a policeman fails to protect, no one cries out, and demands a firing, what people demand is the police needs more unadulterated power.

If a professional football player drops the winning pass in the Superbowl his failure at his job brings about untold shrieks of "fire him, trade him, kick him out of the league," even death threats.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

As you pointed out and seen over and over again all this response from one kid/suspect , but my question is what will it be like when half or a quarter of the country is suspect?

maybe then they will call out the birds in the sky!

but in the end of each of our lives (short lives too) I believe there is much more, my compassion and love for my fellow man is very great! that I might end up taking a bullet believing in me.

asking myself who is at the top, who wants the control and who here on the earth lives long enough to enjoy the control?

its a constant struggle for the control, but why? why would one spend his/her life fighting for control just to finally die in the end, never knowing the outcome or rewarding from it?

( I have an Idea)

edit on 22-4-2013 by Sippy Cup because: add

edit on 22-4-2013 by Sippy Cup because: addx2

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

So what is your idea?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

Maybe that was part of the reasoning behind a full scale lockdown...they had the perfect opportunity to prove a very big point. Even if we have guns, when faced with THAT much force LITERALLY at your front door, how many of us law abiding citizens would REALLY stand up for our rights..? Let's see, how many Boston residents opened their doors, and got out of the way...?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey dude, they've taken the link down.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by esdad71

All talk....no walk.

This is what they fear you moron! Are they wrong to fear this.

I'm sure you shills would rather instigate an armed response than err on the side of good judgement

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

reply to post by esdad71

All talk....no walk.

Where's all the cops who post here who've previously insisted they and their brothers stand for and protect the constitution, and wouldn't participate in martial law type scenarios?
edit on 22-4-2013 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Amen brother! When push comes to shove they will all go that way. They are trained for that, and anyone who goes into that 'line of work' is predisposed to shoot first and ask questions later.

I'm sure ALL the Nazis were not bad either!!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Kind of looks like practice

Not going to lie - pretty intimidating

Looks like the fully militarized treatment

Hopefully some of them are intelligent enough to question what is going on

Our future depends on it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

S+F for you esdad71!
This might be the most important thread on ATS regarding the Boston incident.
This one, abeverage's thread and the one by neo96.

Whoever is behind the attack... observe the aftermath and ask yourself: Qui bono?

You're being trained!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
And people think that isn't martial law? Those pictures speak for themselves.

There are terrorists hiding under every dinner table, literally.

Papers Please

Hey Bro, He'll never see us hiding up here!

Come out with your hands up, you look like a terrorist

Yo, Sweet ride bro, where's the dunkin donuts?

If you move, or act funny we WILL shoot

Ah Cool! is that CNN, oops gotta go

Hey guy, you hiding bombs in that bag?

You have a red hat and sunglasses on, you look like a potential terrorist, hands behind your head

Don't mind me, Just raiding your fridge for a quick energy boost while me and my thousand bros look for 1 kid

edit on 4/22/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I fear for my life everytime I'm visiting my sick parents in USA (like now). Here and Israel are the 2 places it seems like everyone's annoyed, ticked off, but still have bouts of friendliness amid their mood swings from one extreme to the other, and worst, everyone is a suspect.

Ironically, my parents love the convenience of nearby doctors, pharmacies, and the abundance of frozens meats & sodas to consume everyday, whereas I try to enjoy my new home however the influx of US military in the past decades is spoiling the peace.

S&F OP these photos are just a peek of what their gov't has in store in the long run and on a daily nonevent.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
This really confuses me. The idea is that if we put more police, with more ability to search every "backpack" we'll all be a lot safer. Okay, in theory this could make some sense in a contained world, like say a prison. Only, prison's are not safe, and all things are subject to search and seizure in a prison at all hours on all days.

Yet, at the marathon there were hundreds of police, given the ability to search who they wanted, even private military people were there to hunt down "persons of interest" and................................ a bomb went off.

Here is my confusion, the folks in charge of security at Boston failed, so it would seem the flaw lies in the idea that attacking people with backpacks is the answer, simply because this "terror" attack involved security, security who were there to protect the very people who they failed to protect.

If a policeman fails to protect, no one cries out, and demands a firing, what people demand is the police needs more unadulterated power.

If a professional football player drops the winning pass in the Superbowl his failure at his job brings about untold shrieks of "fire him, trade him, kick him out of the league," even death threats.

You make too much sense. Way too much.

Wish there were more people like you out there, to share a margarita with and discuss these topics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join