It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papers Please..Pictures from Bostons takeover by the Governm...uh..Police..that's the ticket

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

C'mon, folks!
Every single citizen in those photographs looks exactly like the 19 year old man they're looking for.

/end sarcasm (just in case someone thought I was being serious)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by esdad71

Ok...look...SOME of the blame has to go to idiots like this guy....

I mean, c'mon! You know they are looking for a guy with a cap and backpack, the city is on lockdown, tanks in the streets, and you decide to go for a stroll like THIS!!! He's lucky he wasn't thrown to the ground and beaten to a pulp just for being a moron....

some folks will just do anything for attention....
edit on 23-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Funny, he actually seems to be smiling about it too.

He is a moron.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Enough attention given to that guy.
I'm more interested in why they're arresting the guy in the fourth photo from the bottom.
He's red head, so maybe he's IRA? (Yes. More sarcasm.)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

only in the movies, they are looking for a suspect and they will find him, in real life.... not so much, usually they like to arrest people who are not shooting back

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

don't forget , they put ban on machine guns , special for this events, nobody can be better armed then they are

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think they look silly. In all that techonazi gear, all serious like. They're like the jagoff that overcompensates with a big loud truck. They're like a lot of jagoffs.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one has taken any interest in the body language of 'those in charge' and how it differed from regular ol' civilians. I think it is very telling of things to come.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by adrianosun01

don't forget , they put ban on machine guns , special for this events, nobody can be better armed then they are

dont forget a civil war will be mostly in cities and urban areas, a person with a riflle who knows the neigbour hood and buildng layouts will be more lethal than a person who doesnt running around with automatic weapon.

edit on 24-4-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by pacifier2012

Sorry, that guy is an idiot...

Let's apply this logic. Say, daily you have dozens of suspects with different outfit, and 'somehow' you didn't know what all the suspects wear that day. You accidently have same clothes on you like some of the suspects.
Does this justifies these police actions?
Or, don't wear same clothes as suspects

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is ridicilous in a tragic way.
Imagine daily police anouncements: Citizens, today you are forbidden to wear red hoodies, white socks, oval shades and so on and on... Or, if you have nothing other to wear, stay in your homes.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

As a Bostonian that lived through this, we weren't locked in our homes, and we weren't stopped and ask for identification. the MBTA was shut down, which means many workers couldn't get to work, it was really that simple. I still got dunkin donuts coffe, still had pizza delivered, still drove around the (empty) streets.

Which brings me to another point, some people see conspiracy in everything, which is just as bad as blindly believing everything you hear from the media. I work a mile from the bomb site, and like many Bostonians have traveled that street many times. There wasn't some grand government conspiracy here. I think its possible they weren't working alone, and that the gov't may have dropped the ball on the older brother, but that doesn't make for a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scauma

Where do you live in Boston?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's the 'precedent' that has been set that has my concerned attention...and the things that have come to pass over the years.

I don't really percieve the events in Boston as benign as some do.

edit on 25-4-2013 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by scauma

thought so...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join