It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
If you can get Beck he's discussing this all as we speak on Sirius XM channel 125.

I just post the YouTube when he is finished.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by viper1973
If we hurry, Glen can get us a discount on his "food insurance" I know I wanting to be eating a tasty roast in my basement when my ATS friends are starving in their homes!

What does that have to do with the Saudi national who attended the same mosque as the bombers? Who had a student visa to attend college in Findlay, OH but was living in Boston, Mass and not in school. Who has THREE 212-3B event folders on him, who not the administration is trying to hustle out of the country in the dead of the night?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

haha I noticed not many americans know the difference between the extremist muslim groups.

Its odd since 9/11 youd think people would be abit more aware of the different fractions ..

edit on 23-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Okay that works. The video you linked was from the radio show yesterday which was also full of information in this situation. I heard that show yesterday. I encourage others to watch it as well. If you can get the video of this show I'm listening to now please post it as well. I'm on my cell using this site right now so I can't imbed video.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Whats funny about them having to arrest another saudi?

It isnt just the russian bostom bombers who had connections and ties to extremist muslim fractions.

You dont want your government to thoroughly enquire into WHO it could be. You just want them to ignore other potential suspects.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
saudi kid had nothing to do with this...
beck is leading you on a dark path...
total bs
distract, distract, continue war on terror aka.crusades against muslims...distract..

fbi allowed this event, were in counsel with older brother.

He has copies of the DOJ paperwork. From sources inside the beaureau who are red-hot that the administration is trying to swiftly deport this Saudi under the radar. The congressmen that head the Homeland Security Commitee have the documents IN HAND.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

and you know these documents are real?

do you not think the illuminati can say or do anything and you will believe them?

lol

honestly

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Do people realize there is not one single muslim nation anywhere on the entire planet that has any policies that agrees to have peace with Israel.All of them side against Israel on any political issue or anything to do with Palestine stopping terrorist.
Wish they would talk about this more on the news, or Glen Beck show.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Maybe i should show you a picture of the 8 year old American who was killed.

And how does that have any relevance to....

Owh wait , i see. You are one of those emotional forum terrorists that throws stuff like that randomly around to gain support for your cause

I got a bit of news for you , it is not working. Tell Glenn beck to air that!

edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: typ0

3 Americans are dead. Over a hundred are injured and you want to give this terrorist

a pass?

Erh, no.

You injected the comment about me having to remember the 8 year old kid that got killed. Which has no relevance at all concerning what Glenn beck is talking about.

You might want to consider stopping your manipulative and suggestive responses.

Next to that as of now there is no saudi terrorist to give a free pass too and glenn beck did not have any explosive information with which he could pressure obombya.

Attack the messenger. The initial messenger was NOT Glenn Beck.

It was Terrorism Expert Steve Emerson. Maybe you should attack his credibility?

Again ...yeah ... we already knew about that

Glenn beck is the one hyping this with i am going to give obama until monday to admit or i will release actual proof...

And then he comes forward with information we all already knew and in no way proofs a single thing so far. It is as it stands the same thing as Bush letting the Bin laden family fly of the day after 9/11, remember what was done with that or what it managed to proof?

Good luck with that ^

edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: fixed quote

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

The image you posted when you mentioned handling Saudia arabia with kids gloves can you post the link you got it from?... the writing was not readable on the original image - too small.

Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well, i guess you have the option to turn the TV off.

Guess what , i already did. A long time ago and now i am laughing at people on the net quite regularly that tell me to listen to MSM news channels to get to the facts.

You should try it. It is a lot healthier then the kool-aid.

That's great! Now that you know nothing, you can declare that you know - everything-.

edit on 23-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

You claim i know nothing just because i do not watch NBC , CNN, FOX ?

o my ....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Okay that works. The video you linked was from the radio show yesterday which was also full of information in this situation. I heard that show yesterday. I encourage others to watch it as well. If you can get the video of this show I'm listening to now please post it as well. I'm on my cell using this site right now so I can't imbed video.

Consider it done.

We need some U.S. Senators to generate an official letter also.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

In the UK we have a man who was charged with terrorist activities in Jordan who is also allowed to stay in the UK. Because he served his time before he came to the UK. However, hes a radical muslim cleric here so they cant do bugger-all. Imagine!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well, i guess you have the option to turn the TV off.

Guess what , i already did. A long time ago and now i am laughing at people on the net quite regularly that tell me to listen to MSM news channels to get to the facts.

You should try it. It is a lot healthier then the kool-aid.

That's great! Now that you know nothing, you can declare that you know - everything-.

You claim i know nothing just because i do not watch NBC , CNN, FOX ?

o my ....

If you watched Hannity on Fox News, then revealing information could pour into

your home. You would have learned this news from Terrorism Expert Steve Emerson.

Now is a bad time to be a low information American.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by schadenfreude

haha I noticed not many americans know the difference between the extremist muslim groups.

Its odd since 9/11 youd think people would be abit more aware of the different fractions ..

haha you'd think someone chiming in to put others down would take the time to educate themselves enough to understand the difference between the meanings of the words FRACTIONS and FACTIONS. ..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bronynonymous
When I saw this I immediately thought Beck. But then I realized you were talking about a entirely different Beck.

All jokes aside, I felt that there was something fishy about the bombing event from day one. I don't know how much I can trust Glenn Beck's info, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if all of this is accurate.

Now the real question is, how much longer until Civil War breaks out? I assume right around the same time a Homeland Security officer knocks on the door asking for civilian's guns.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Bronynonymous because: (no reason given)

The one thing I think can be said about Beck is he always seems to have his facts straight. I am not a "fan" per se, tough I do listen to his radio show a few times a month. My big knock on Beck doesn't have to do with his facts or the fact that he gets emotional sometimes (it stuns me that would even be an issue), but that he has on a few occasions gotten ahead of himself -- namely his FEMA camp fizzle and the Eric Massa bust.

But as far as facts and sources go, as far as I've ever seen, he's as good as anyone out there.

I think those on the left who have never listened to him think he's your typical right-wing conservative, but that's not the case. Beck is far more libertarian than right wing.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All I know is...before an American Official can show up on my doorstep, potentially labeling me and mine as terrorists.

I sure as hell want to know what they are doing in regards to *known* suspected terrorists like this Saudi National, with terrorist files already opened on him from his previous activities, and affiliations.

Is it wrong to expect my government to provide answers to elected officials when asked? I don't think so.

I, as many others, just want those questions answered. I'm waiting, and expecting...

Des

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Beck = Unworthy of consideration.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
All I know is...before an American Official can show up on my doorstep, potentially labeling me and mine as terrorists.

I sure as hell want to know what they are doing in regards to *known* suspected terrorists like this Saudi National, with terrorist files already opened on him from his previous activities, and affiliations.

Is it wrong to expect my government to provide answers to elected officials when asked? I don't think so.

I, as many others, just want those questions answered. I'm waiting, and expecting...

Des

I found out more info on Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi and his roommates.

They all have Student Visa Problems.

Visa Problem = They are NOT enrolled in school

Their school is in Ohio. Why are they living in an apartment in Massachusetts?

That should have been a Red Flag for the NCTC a long time ago.

Here is their website:

NCTC: Follow The Al-Harbi Family Next Time

Did someone fall asleep over there?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ok do to time constraints, I have done a high level skim at all this and this Is what I see it heading towards.

1. The Democrats are covering this up because they don't want to make this sound like a terrorist act or an act of a holly war.

Or why would the Democrats and Obama cover this up or what is the jyst of story?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, the DOJ, HHS and the administration now claim they have no idea to his whereabouts.

A Saudi national with a 212-3B status now is apparently just missing and no government authority knows where he is. And not only did she lie to congress, the DOJ falsified official documents in this case.

Congressmen have the smoking gun documents.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

I have not heard that. Do you have a source to back that up?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join