It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Well, i guess you have the option to turn the TV off.

Guess what , i already did. A long time ago and now i am laughing at people on the net quite regularly that tell me to listen to MSM news channels to get to the facts.

You should try it. It is a lot healthier then the kool-aid.

That's great! Now that you know nothing, you can declare that you know - everything-.

edit on 23-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

You claim i know nothing just because i do not watch NBC , CNN, FOX ?

o my ....

If you watched Hannity on Fox News, then revealing information could pour into

your home. You would have learned this news from Terrorism Expert Steve Emerson.

Now is a bad time to be a low information American.

And watching fox news is your solution ?

We already new that information before glenn beck/fox opened their faux mouths

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Millions of Americans watch Hannity on Fox News.

Now MILLIONS know the truth about Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi.

Glenn Beck also reaches MILLIONS of Americans.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Okay that works. The video you linked was from the radio show yesterday which was also full of information in this situation. I heard that show yesterday. I encourage others to watch it as well. If you can get the video of this show I'm listening to now please post it as well. I'm on my cell using this site right now so I can't imbed video.

Consider it done.

We need some U.S. Senators to generate an official letter also.

We'll have to wait a few hours today. Janet Napolitano is again on Capitol Hill answering questions about immigration and it's expected that she will be grilled on this and terrorism too.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by cornucopia
saudi kid had nothing to do with this...
beck is leading you on a dark path...
total bs
distract, distract, continue war on terror aka.crusades against muslims...distract..

fbi allowed this event, were in counsel with older brother.

He has copies of the DOJ paperwork. From sources inside the beaureau who are red-hot that the administration is trying to swiftly deport this Saudi under the radar. The congressmen that head the Homeland Security Commitee have the documents IN HAND.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

and you know these documents are real?

do you not think the illuminati can say or do anything and you will believe them?

lol

honestly

The official government position is to deny these allegations and paperwork, not vice versa. They only came to blight because of whistleblower in the DOJ and FBI.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Beck = Unworthy of consideration.

^^^ poisoning the well/ Ad hominem ^^^

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG

Well, the DOJ, HHS and the administration now claim they have no idea to his whereabouts.

A Saudi national with a 212-3B status now is apparently just missing and no government authority knows where he is. And not only did she lie to congress, the DOJ falsified official documents in this case.

Congressmen have the smoking gun documents.

I have not heard that. Do you have a source to back that up?

Senator Rand Paul and Representative Duncan, both interviewed on the Beck radio program. I believe the documents are online at the blaze.com

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by viper1973
If we hurry, Glen can get us a discount on his "food insurance" I know I wanting to be eating a tasty roast in my basement when my ATS friends are starving in their homes!

What does that have to do with the Saudi national who attended the same mosque as the bombers? Who had a student visa to attend college in Findlay, OH but was living in Boston, Mass and not in school. Who has THREE 212-3B event folders on him, who not the administration is trying to hustle out of the country in the dead of the night?

Hmmm. I have some more questions!! After visiting this terrorists FB page....He states on FB page that he lives in Boston and is attending the New England School of English! Seems a rather public way to hide? What is the "evidence" that he had a student Visa for only Findlay OH? Can you direct me to a doc or form? Some public official (Beck doesn't count) explaining the same?

Also..he lists the "Ellen Degeneres Show" as one of his few "favorites"...Are radical islamists in the habit of promoting lesbianism?

He also has a home page with lots of American kids and teachers asking about his health and well being after the bombing...should we look into them to?

His "association with terrorists"...can you give me some hard evidence there?

He also has a whole portion of his FB page dedicated to a visit to Disney World...do you think the Disney corporation was involved in this bombing?

Is it possible that the FBI and/or the Media got a little ahead of themselves in the mad scramble to identify "Persons of Interest"??

Is it also possible that Glen Beck is just excited about witch hunting foriegn looking folks with foriegn sounding names?

Please direct me to the evidence that this boy is anything other than a kid going to school...All I see is a whole lot of CLAIMS made by Beck, with no supporting evidence.

Did the FBI look for him right after the bombing? Sure...along with a lot of other folks with Arabic names...But they cleared him...along with a bunch of other suspects...but apparently his ethnicity doesn't afford him the same opportunity to clear his name as other folks? Who cares if the FBI clears him...Beck knows better..

Beck is terd of a human being.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well, the DOJ, HHS and the administration now claim they have no idea to his whereabouts.

A Saudi national with a 212-3B status now is apparently just missing and no government authority knows where he is. And not only did she lie to congress, the DOJ falsified official documents in this case.

Senator Rand Paul and Representative Duncan, both interviewed on the Beck radio program. I believe the documents are online at the blaze.com

Documents? LINK PLEASE?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Documents? LINK PLEASE?

Link to two radio interviews? One with Rand Paul and one with Rep. Duncan?

I don't know where you'd find that? I listened to the both live on Sirius XM radio. I suppose you could try to see if there is a saved record of yesterday and today's Beck broadcast. Also ones from last Thursday and Friday.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Rubic0n

Millions of Americans watch Hannity on Fox News.

Now MILLIONS know the truth about Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi.

Glenn Beck also reaches MILLIONS of Americans.

Yeah and i didn't need fox news for it to reach me.Yet you claimed i know nothing because i do not watch tv like you.

But you go ahead and you "enrich" yourself with the "information you get of of fox "kool-aid" news. I will do it in my own and more independent way thank you.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Finally, we have a U.S. Senator gathering evidence.

Senator Rand Paul needs to generate an official letter in the U.S. Senate.

Get Senator Ted Cruz to sign it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
HERE is a link to the latest information from the Blaze.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Documents? LINK PLEASE?

Link to two radio interviews? One with Rand Paul and one with Rep. Duncan?

I don't know where you'd find that? I listened to the both live on Sirius XM radio. I suppose you could try to see if there is a saved record of yesterday and today's Beck broadcast. Also ones from last Thursday and Friday.

Link HERE to everything the Blaze has...AND NONE OF IT WARRANTS effing up a boys life just cuz he is SAUDI.

It is all UNIDENTIFIED "SOURCES" and BS...a witch hunt.

I'll excerpt the cover-your-ass portions of the article while they cheer for a lynching...

once considered a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings

Earlier on Thursday, an official with ICE said it was “categorically false” that Alharbi had ever been considered for deportation.

The source confirmed seeing the information sent to members of Congress but could not provide copies of any documents to TheBlaze.

It is unclear why federal officials allegedly believed Alharbi was “linked” to the Boston Marathon attack. Simply being present at the scene could possibly result in such a distinction.

The source could not reveal if Alharbi knew or has ever been in contact with the two suspects in the Boston bombings identified by the FBI on Thursday.

AND SEE NEXT POST FOR THE BEST PART
edit on 23-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Update: U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed to TheBlaze that a Saudi Arabian national in custody is a different person and “in no way” affiliated with the Boston Marathon attack.

BLAZE UPDATE

GLEN BECK IS AN IDIOT!!! Wrong guy and the guy they did pick up isn't related to the Boston Bombing!!

But hey...WTF...It's just some kid's life Glen Beck crapped on for attention.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by viper1973
If we hurry, Glen can get us a discount on his "food insurance" I know I wanting to be eating a tasty roast in my basement when my ATS friends are starving in their homes!

What does that have to do with the Saudi national who attended the same mosque as the bombers? Who had a student visa to attend college in Findlay, OH but was living in Boston, Mass and not in school. Who has THREE 212-3B event folders on him, who not the administration is trying to hustle out of the country in the dead of the night?

Hmmm. I have some more questions!! After visiting this terrorists FB page....He states on FB page that he lives in Boston and is attending the New England School of English! Seems a rather public way to hide? What is the "evidence" that he had a student Visa for only Findlay OH? Can you direct me to a doc or form? Some public official (Beck doesn't count) explaining the same?

Also..he lists the "Ellen Degeneres Show" as one of his few "favorites"...Are radical islamists in the habit of promoting lesbianism?

He also has a home page with lots of American kids and teachers asking about his health and well being after the bombing...should we look into them to?

His "association with terrorists"...can you give me some hard evidence there?

He also has a whole portion of his FB page dedicated to a visit to Disney World...do you think the Disney corporation was involved in this bombing?

Is it possible that the FBI and/or the Media got a little ahead of themselves in the mad scramble to identify "Persons of Interest"??

Is it also possible that Glen Beck is just excited about witch hunting foriegn looking folks with foriegn sounding names?

Please direct me to the evidence that this boy is anything other than a kid going to school...All I see is a whole lot of CLAIMS made by Beck, with no supporting evidence.

Did the FBI look for him right after the bombing? Sure...along with a lot of other folks with Arabic names...But they cleared him...along with a bunch of other suspects...but apparently his ethnicity doesn't afford him the same opportunity to clear his name as other folks? Who cares if the FBI clears him...Beck knows better..

Beck is terd of a human being.

FBI got ahead of itself? That's not how it went down.

According to CBS News an American tackled Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi to the ground

when he took off running just before the bomb went off. Adbul was arrested and taken

to the hospital. Taken into custody = Person of Interest

It doesn't take long for the alarm bells to start going off at the NCTC when it is revealed

his last name is Al-Harbi.

Lets play connect the dots.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hey Einstien...take a look at the link in the post above yours...connect those dots. Wrong guy and Beck is an idiot.

link   

HERE is a link to the latest information from the Blaze.

what kind link is this.

link   

Update: U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed to TheBlaze that a Saudi Arabian national in custody is a different person and “in no way” affiliated with the Boston Marathon attack.

BLAZE UPDATE

GLEN BECK IS AN IDIOT!!!

That doesn't explain why people are being threatened with 20 year prison terms.

You have just been exposed to a convenient explanation that is not true.

BTW, Where exactly is Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi right now?

Is he at Burger King? Does ICE still have him?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

BLAZE UPDATE

GLEN BECK IS AN IDIOT!!!

That doesn't explain why people are being threatened with 20 year prison terms.

You have just been exposed to a convenient explanation that is not true.

BTW, Where exactly is Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi right now?

Is he at Burger King? Does ICE still have him?

ICE NEVER HAD HIM....He is a college student in Boston...Ellen Degeneres fan...and has gobs of friends and teachers posting on his FB to see if he is OK....WTF?? BECK IS AN IDIOT...THE BLAZE IS BACKPADDLING

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Article Three Section III of the U.S. Constitution

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

This is why this story matters greatly.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join