It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

page: 9
91
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by stirling
this..............Ok, to recap…

A Saudi national named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi – who has six relatives belonging to Al Qaeda and five that were detained at Gitmo – was injured at the scene of terrorist bombings at the Boston marathon. The bombings had certain characteristics that indicate they were the work of Al Qaeda.

Now we have a photo(s) of what very well could be three Saudis, to include at least one who resembles Alharbi at the scene of the bombings.

And Alharbi went from ‘person of interest’ to completely innocent in less than 24 hours?

Smell coverup yet?



See anything odd?



Yeah , a supposed terrorist with friends that supposedly laid a bomb on the floor and forgot to walk away from it and let himself be caught alive.

Since when do suicide bombers have friends tag along and none of them get killed ?
In short, it is a odd BS story.

You should watch more CBS News updates.


And i am the one that is drinking the kool-aid you say ???




posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by stirling
this..............Ok, to recap…

A Saudi national named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi – who has six relatives belonging to Al Qaeda and five that were detained at Gitmo – was injured at the scene of terrorist bombings at the Boston marathon. The bombings had certain characteristics that indicate they were the work of Al Qaeda.

Now we have a photo(s) of what very well could be three Saudis, to include at least one who resembles Alharbi at the scene of the bombings.

And Alharbi went from ‘person of interest’ to completely innocent in less than 24 hours?

Smell coverup yet?



See anything odd?



Yeah , a supposed terrorist with friends that supposedly laid a bomb on the floor and forgot to walk away from it and let himself be caught alive.

Since when do suicide bombers have friends tag along and none of them get killed ?
In short, it is a odd BS story.

You should watch more CBS News updates.


And i am the one that is drinking the kool-aid you say ???


Well, i guess you have the option to turn the TV off.

Then go on the internet and pontificate.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Maybe i should show you a picture of the 8 year old American who was killed.


And how does that have any relevance to....

Owh wait , i see. You are one of those emotional forum terrorists that throws stuff like that randomly around to gain support for your cause



I got a bit of news for you , it is not working. Tell Glenn beck to air that!





edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: typ0



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Well, i guess you have the option to turn the TV off.


Guess what , i already did. A long time ago and now i am laughing at people on the net quite regularly that tell me to listen to MSM news channels to get to the facts.

You should try it. It is a lot healthier then the kool-aid.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Maybe i should show you a picture of the 8 year old American who was killed.


And how does that have any relevance to....

Owh wait , i see. You are one of those emotional forum terrorists that throws stuff like that randomly around to gain support for your cause



I got a bit of news for you , it is not working. Tell Glenn beck to air that!



edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: typ0


3 Americans are dead. Over a hundred are injured and you want to give this terrorist

a pass? It's unlikely Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi was at the wrong place at the wrong

time so no problem. Attack the messenger. The initial messenger was NOT Glenn Beck.

It was Terrorism Expert Steve Emerson. Maybe you should attack his credibility?

Good luck.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
saudi kid had nothing to do with this...
beck is leading you on a dark path...
total bs
distract, distract, continue war on terror aka.crusades against muslims...distract..

fbi allowed this event, were in counsel with older brother.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Well, i guess you have the option to turn the TV off.


Guess what , i already did. A long time ago and now i am laughing at people on the net quite regularly that tell me to listen to MSM news channels to get to the facts.

You should try it. It is a lot healthier then the kool-aid.


That's great! Now that you know nothing, you can declare that you know - everything-.

edit on 23-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl


Well, in an earlier thread I mentioned that Beck probably had no worth while info.

It seems I may have been wrong, he has released further info on the Saudi national of interest in the bombins. Along with what appears to be attempts to hide the info from congress.

Interesting to say the least.

www.thebla ze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


Several members of congress have that same info including Senator Rand Paul and Representative Duncan in the HOR. Duncan was interviewed the other day on the Glenn Beck radio program. Now Sean Hannity is questioning this same information. It's now clear that Janet Napolitano deliberately lied to Congress when asked about the Saudi national directly.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
saudi kid had nothing to do with this...
beck is leading you on a dark path...
total bs
distract, distract, continue war on terror aka.crusades against muslims...distract..

fbi allowed this event, were in counsel with older brother.


He has copies of the DOJ paperwork. From sources inside the beaureau who are red-hot that the administration is trying to swiftly deport this Saudi under the radar. The congressmen that head the Homeland Security Commitee have the documents IN HAND.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by benrl


Well, in an earlier thread I mentioned that Beck probably had no worth while info.

It seems I may have been wrong, he has released further info on the Saudi national of interest in the bombins. Along with what appears to be attempts to hide the info from congress.

Interesting to say the least.

www.thebla ze.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


Several members of congress have that same info including Senator Rand Paul and Representative Duncan in the HOR. Duncan was interviewed the other day on the Glenn Beck radio program. Now Sean Hannity is questioning this same information. It's now clear that Janet Napolitano deliberately lied to Congress when asked about the Saudi national directly.


What's the penalty for lying under oath to congress?

It appears that Congressman Duncan has enough evidence to go after Janet Napolitano.

BTW, today is the day. We are all watching.

Will Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi be deported today?

Is the plane in the air right now???



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by cornucopia
saudi kid had nothing to do with this...
beck is leading you on a dark path...
total bs
distract, distract, continue war on terror aka.crusades against muslims...distract..

fbi allowed this event, were in counsel with older brother.


He has copies of the DOJ paperwork. From sources inside the beaureau who are red-hot that the administration is trying to swiftly deport this Saudi under the radar. The congressmen that head the Homeland Security Commitee have the documents IN HAND.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


Do we need a Special Prosecutor? Ken Starr ?

Do we go straight to the U.S. Supreme Court? What about the roommate that is being

detained for "Visa problems?"



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Well, the DOJ, HHS and the administration now claim they have no idea to his whereabouts.

A Saudi national with a 212-3B status now is apparently just missing and no government authority knows where he is. And not only did she lie to congress, the DOJ falsified official documents in this case.

Congressmen have the smoking gun documents.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by cornucopia
saudi kid had nothing to do with this...
beck is leading you on a dark path...
total bs
distract, distract, continue war on terror aka.crusades against muslims...distract..

fbi allowed this event, were in counsel with older brother.


He has copies of the DOJ paperwork. From sources inside the beaureau who are red-hot that the administration is trying to swiftly deport this Saudi under the radar. The congressmen that head the Homeland Security Commitee have the documents IN HAND.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


Do we need a Special Prosecutor? Ken Starr ?

Do we go straight to the U.S. Supreme Court? What about the roommate that is being

detained for "Visa problems?"


I think at this point the focus should be on massive pressure to prevent his deportation.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Well, the DOJ, HHS and the administration now claim they have no idea to his whereabouts.

A Saudi national with a 212-3B status now is apparently just missing and no government authority knows where he is. And not only did she lie to congress, the DOJ falsified official documents in this case.

Congressmen have the smoking gun documents.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


We need to get Ken Starr on the phone to give us the correct next step.

It appears John Kerry failed to unring the bell.

The Deep Throat at the FBI will need to testify.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If you can get Beck he's discussing this all as we speak on Sirius XM channel 125.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Well, the DOJ, HHS and the administration now claim they have no idea to his whereabouts.

A Saudi national with a 212-3B status now is apparently just missing and no government authority knows where he is. And not only did she lie to congress, the DOJ falsified official documents in this case.

Congressmen have the smoking gun documents.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


We need to get Ken Starr on the phone to give us the correct next step.

It appears John Kerry failed to unring the bell.

The Deep Throat at the FBI will need to testify.


Are you trolling?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If we hurry, Glen can get us a discount on his "food insurance" I know I wanting to be eating a tasty roast in my basement when my ATS friends are starving in their homes!



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Well, the DOJ, HHS and the administration now claim they have no idea to his whereabouts.

A Saudi national with a 212-3B status now is apparently just missing and no government authority knows where he is. And not only did she lie to congress, the DOJ falsified official documents in this case.

Congressmen have the smoking gun documents.
edit on 23-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


We need to get Ken Starr on the phone to give us the correct next step.

It appears John Kerry failed to unring the bell.

The Deep Throat at the FBI will need to testify.


Are you trolling?



No, didn't you hear about the guy we have at the FBI?

He is the one giving Glenn Beck most of his information.

Glenn Beck = Woodward & Bernstein
edit on 23-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
saudi kid had nothing to do with this...
beck is leading you on a dark path...
total bs
distract, distract, continue war on terror aka.crusades against muslims...distract..

fbi allowed this event, were in counsel with older brother.



Right cause were suppose to trust those people? You mean the people that should have had all 3 of these people on a watch list?

You mean the people that failed to prevent something like this, despite ALL the measures and money weve thrown at them?

HAHAHHAHA (GHASP) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......-end sarcasm



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by viper1973
If we hurry, Glen can get us a discount on his "food insurance" I know I wanting to be eating a tasty roast in my basement when my ATS friends are starving in their homes!


Im sorry do you have anything to refute his claims, or are you just making nonsense pot shots?

I find it funny when people just come and post crap like this but have absolutely no argument to the validity of the information.......

Good luck with that



new topics

top topics



 
91
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join