It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists, An Staged Event?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I'm floored and appalled at the stars you recieved for your comment. You do not know the full story yet. No one does!!! They're still putting the pieces and clues together. And when I say they, I mean the cops, FBI, detectives, and the people like me that do they're own detective work!!!!

You and a lot of other people are 100% sure that this is the guy that absolutely did it!!!!! Even if you seen the smoking gun in his hand...which you have not....he still has not gone threw our justice system!!! Innocent until all facts are in!!!!

Again...I'm disgusted and highly agitated that people don't get how our system is suppose to work! Without the Alex Jones and the Me's of this world...you could be letting powerful people....evil people....into your Country and allowing them to destroy what we have built for their own greedy and political and power hungry infiltration of our way of life that they want to take away!!!! O wait....we have already proved most of what we are trying to warn you about with facts!!!! Not conjecture .....and certainly not of silly comments made from wolves that do not take the time to view facts and possibly hang an innocent man without his due process when ALL THE FACTS ARE IN!!!!!

People like you are destroying our Country....and it really makes me ill. Americans are lazy!!! As long as its not in their back yard....who cares!!
edit on 20-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

I just had to thank Agent...so, THANKYOU!!! It means a lot. I'm still agitated...but your kindness is helping...(w)
edit on 20-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Well stated i have being following this case since yesterday and all night.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

See that's your problem. You need people to tell you what to believe.

Work on that and maybe things won't always appear to paranoid.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Hyperbole.

So it is you and Alex that are here to save us?

You think that others aren't equally outraged? That everyone is stupid and ignorant and it will be only you and Alex to save the day.

Get real.

I certainly don't need YOU or ALEX to tell me what to think. I am completely capable of discerning the facts on the ground.

I would trust that there are others that can do this deal without YOU or ALEX saving us from ourselves.

Wow!! You have given yourself a whole lot of credit.

Yikes!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You really need to stop characterizing others. Most people are not down with the OS, so quit trippin.

Real full of yourself aren't you? You are going to ride in and save the day. You, Alex, and Tonto.

Here is what I think: I think you have been up for 24 straight and it is time to lay down and take a nap,

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

As I said, he's just like any random person posting on ATS.

He revels in his infamy however and it feeds his ego. Pays the bills too.

I do err on the side of him being a real bona fide provocateur for people who want to dismiss conspiracy thinkers. It is then a lot easier to feed the gullible masses the appropriate disinfo and then come out to say "Look at these idiots."

Jones grinning from ear to ear, gets his fame and fortune either way.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Hyperbole.

So it is you and Alex that are here to save us?

You think that others aren't equally outraged? That everyone is stupid and ignorant and it will be only you and Alex to save the day.

Get real.

I certainly don't need YOU or ALEX to tell me what to think. I am completely capable of discerning the facts on the ground.

I would trust that there are others that can do this deal without YOU or ALEX saving us from ourselves.

Wow!! You have given yourself a whole lot of credit.

Yikes!

That's not what I said! At all!! Not even close. Your comment has " ego " written all over it. Someone that got their feelings hurt? Because........again.....that's not what I said or was implying and I believe you know that too. If no one questioned Hilter...who knows how many more millions would have died!!! Your burning a man at the cross that was just arrested today!!! You have noooooo idea if he's innocent or guilty.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that see's threw your stupidity and crap!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So.. jones says "They're innocent" and the correct approach is to agree with Innocent until proven guilty.

But at the same time jones says "the globalists are poisoning your water and laughing as you die. By my water purifier!" while claiming the government is guilty of x y and z, only with his valuable and honest speculation to go by, and it's the correct approach to go "Yeah !! You tell 'em man!!"

I see.

I will go with the justice system up to a point. And not what a dude who tells you what to think, says.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I didn't burn anyone sister.

And just for the record: here are your exact words

Without the Alex Jones and the Me's of this world.

Who is "Me"? Would that be "you"?

You are going off and sounding all crazy.

You don't think that most of this community doubts the OS?

You are preaching to the choir.

Now back off.
edit on 20-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I had to scroll the image to realise what it was you were pointing out.

So the backpacks exploded and then rearranged themselves and jumped back onto the perps. has to be, or they're somehow not the same backpacks.

Hrm.

And we've already determined who they are. Surely you have been reading the one large thread that contains all of that info. To better deduce for yourself what they might have been doing there, rather than be spoon fed it by jones.

I can hope, at least.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

You really need to stop characterizing others. Most people are not down with the OS, so quit trippin.

Real full of yourself aren't you? You are going to ride in and save the day. You, Alex, and Tonto.

Here is what I think: I think you have been up for 24 straight and it is time to lay down and take a nap,

Cute....Your wit has faltered because your argument does not come close to any facts I have stated. If you want to trust all that are running your Country...go ahead. I would rather do my own home-work and dig for my own facts because I have seen how I have been lied to. I have seen how many have died in the past 13 yrs because of the facts and lies Un-covered by people like me, and Alex...and so on and so on.

By the way...what are you doing up??? Lmao think first....you won't embarrass yourself...lol in that respect I will state I'm riding in on my horse to call out your stupidity at wit...again...lol

Edit...back off??? I got the coffee brewing because its going to be a thrill to watch this...o wait...I have better things to do...like saving my world. Now..up-date your picture and go to bed. ( we are still playing our quip and wit game right?) factually, I'm ahead. Me, me, me....the one who does her own home-work....doesn't listen to MSM lies and does not convict a man the day he's arrested by calling him guilty. Zing!
edit on 20-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

And not what a dude who tells you what to think, says.

I could say the same for the media and not what media tells you what or how to think.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Easy, she sees "threw" your stupidity.

There isn't any point arguing with these folks. Anyone who thinks Jones is credible or there for something other than a quick buck and entertainment value should be ignored.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Are you denying that he was involved in a carjacking and murder of a cop are you?

THAT is a fact, the rest will come out in the wash.

Without the Alex Jones and the Me's of this world

Oh man I wish I could put a picture up of my facial expression I pulled when I read that.

That's priceless, what a freaking egomaniac!

Alex Jones is a bold faced liar, I've lost count how many times he's been caught lying.

So hey, if you want to put yourself on par with him, then good for you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I have yet to be told a story, official or otherwise. I've heard statements of events as told by many different people who at different times were involved.

I've heard the police scanners. I've heard how confusing it was for the police to coordinate things.
I've heard the media. I've heard how they completely mucked up many things in an effort to get the most out of a story that everyone was watching. They are paid to sell things, which is sadly how it's often been with the media.
I've heard people who have no authority to claim things, claiming things that they say are certain facts. Only to be completely wrong.

I heard the police scanner, an officer telling that the first perp. detonated a device on him when taken to hospital. ON the scanner. But I've not heard anything further on that.

I know it's not possible to fully know what happened in a concise, sequential series of events, at this time. But when that story does come out, you can bet it will not match the dozens of conflicting peices of information.

Because of the confusion. Not some concerted effort to sneak things past us.

And for all *I* know I'm completely wrong. I do not have all the information to make a completely informed decision.

NONE of us do.

But if you approach it from the angle of looking for things to not fit, you will find a plethora of things that do not fit. That's reality. If everything followed a standard procedure in real life, we would not require anything other than a rule book on how to live and it would be all that would ever be required to maintain a life without problems. That is not the case though..

I don't know if the official story will be believable. But I have no reason to think it will be a fabrication.

Everything that is being used as evidence to provide this angle of approach is either misinformation, confused reporting, or simply ignorance on behalf of those who want it to be so. Life's pretty straight without twisties.

edit on 20-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by winofiend

And not what a dude who tells you what to think, says.

I could say the same for the media and not what media tells you what or how to think.

So would I. It's about all you can do. I don't trust the media any more than I trust anyone else who has something to sell.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Well, I did get some sleep last night. How about you?

Look, I am on your side. I am on our side. You just make it hard for me to align myself with you. You are full of accusations and assumptions that are just out there. And yes, I am not down with your Guru, Alex, but I don't think that should keep us from agreeing on principle.

edit on 20-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Alex Jones is a bold faced liar, I've lost count how many times he's been caught lying.

He was only caught lying on the Russian Missile threat during the early 2000s as for the other topics such as Syria its a known fact that the Free Syrian Army are terrorists.

The bohemian grove is real although questionable how he had access to the club. the bohemian grove is real and as usual our media ignores there meetings.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

What homework have you done?

What detective work have you done?

So far, all you're doing is parroting other peoples rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Chadwickus

He was only caught lying on the Russian Missile threat during the early 2000s as for the other topics such as Syria its a known fact that the Free Syrian Army are terrorists.

The bohemian grove is real although questionable how he had access to the club. the bohemian grove is real and as usual our media ignores there meetings.

A big fat hoo-hoo club of rich politicians and their cronies.

We know they're ridiculous. They know they're ridiculous. What more do we need to know? They're sacrificing new born infants and drinking the blood under the giant owl?

I bet they are, we need someone to break into this cult and damn the repercussions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join