Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists, An Staged Event?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists

Well at least he and others must be doing something right thing otherwise you wouldn't be attacked in this manner. There were two news articles today which came out. Articles by motherjones and salon.

Something Seemed Off

In which they had attacked Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists for questioning the official narrative of the attack in Boston. Of course almost just as it was with 9/11. You do not have a right to question the official version by the news media well it seems to be happening again.

Just so you know i am not defending the so suspect in any way its just i believe it just seems far off in my view an all night chase and then the suspect gets trapped in a boat (suspect apparently skinny ) the new photos dont show him holding any weapons.
He was at the edge of the boat emotional tense look on his face. No weapons where seemed to be at the boat nor anywhere near in of the newly released pictures from the scenes by the helicopter.

And few hours ago, the city mayor on his twitter. ( We got him) along with the police who also later retweeted the mayor's tweet.

Meanwhile outside where the house of the boat was people or more rather few people suddenly showed up right in front of the news media waving and even carrying American flags. The scenes of that is already being printed on the local news paper, an example.

Staged celebrations?

In this one image we see what will the local newspaper Boston globe will be discussing on Saturday edition, Nightmares end, and usual caption image a small gathered crowd near a house and an old guy smoking an apparent cuban cigar.
And an lady holding an American flag in her left while shouting out USA,USA,USA. similar chants have being made during the news of the bin laden raid.

In another picture. Youth probably young adults gathered in a city/town road square cheering, celebrating.

Here are the articles. And Salon attack on Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is phoning it in Alex, your latest theory is terrible -- we expect more from you
5 of the Worst Reactions to the Boston Manhunt

5 of the Worst Reactions to the Boston Manhunt

Of course there is nothing the start of the article but rather its what written below at the end of the article.

The Boston Marathon bombing is an inside job.

The Boston Marathon bombing is an inside job. Noted conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is insisting that the Boston bombing was a "false flag" operation carried out by the government. It seems unlikely that Jones' bizarre understanding of the attack will catch on. But prominent politicians, including Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), former Reps. Ron Paul (R-Texas) and Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio), and current Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Alan Grayson (D-Fla.), have appeared on Jones' radio show. Perhaps these latest comments will finally convince lawmakers that it's time to stop legitimizing Jones' conspiracy-mongering.

Notice how they are urging the senators to stop appearing on the Alex Jones radio show?
Perhaps these latest comments will finally convince lawmakers that it's time to stop legitimizing Jones' conspiracy-mongering.

In the salon article poorly written by Alex Seitz-Wald had tilted as
Alex Jones is phoning it in

Alex Seitz had desperately tried on attacking Alex Jones by claiming Jones and his comrades at InfoWars thinks the brothers suspected in the bombing are innocent, citing such reliable sources as Twitter user “Trippin No L’ 4/20.”

Even though in the article by AJ "Suspect’s Twitter Account Discovered: Contains 9/11 Truth Comments" People who know Dzhokhar Tsarnaev say it is impossible that he would commit an act of terror.

But it seems Salon has looked and read the title of the article rather then reading the full article, in the article its only citing what Gawker.com is reporting and also.

Update: BuzzFeed confirms with a high school classmate of Tsarnaev that this is his twitter account.

So it seems salon jumped to early to conclusions yet again but thats not surprising while salon Alex Seitz desperately claimed the twitter account was a fake it turns out it wasn't a fake.

Beyond this, let’s just step back for a moment and take a look at the overall concept. For a compelling narrative, you need a capable and scary villain, but these guys sound like the wet bandits of megalomaniacal cabals. They have the most powerful people in the world — including the media — in their camp, and they can’t even come up with a compelling coverup, let alone remember to take their baseball caps off? And when exactly does the cabal cash in on all these false flags? If there were black helicopters, now seems like a pretty good time to deploy them. And maybe they shouldn’t have let that gun control bill die in the Senate this week, considering that gun control is a central part of their agenda.

And I’m having trouble getting into the heads of the globalists here — what’s the motivation? They’re already rich and powerful and can do pretty much whatever they want, so why bother going through all the trouble of depopulating the world? At their current rate of success, they’ll all be dead before they even have a chance to enjoy their handiwork. And why not stage more devastating attacks? Pretend to kidnap the president and demand Congress pass the “Repeal the Bill of Rights Act of 2013.” This is truly the most pathetic globalist conspiracy ever.

It seems our dear freind Alex Seitz the political reporter. Has even failed to debunk this article. Which few very interesting details before the blast and after the bomb blast, dont expect salon to write an article on about it anytime soon.

FBI Ignores Men With Backpacks At Scene of Boston Bombings

The same black Backpack, as seen in the article images after the blast.

In the article by the infowar witters you can see there are several images of some more other suspects which are also showing Body language is also wholly inconsistent with events as shown in the pictures.

Continued P2.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Had it happened in my neighborhood, I would have been out cheering in the streets, with my flag, hugging each and every person who contributed to the capture of a suspected bomber, but known to have used weapons and bombs against the people trying to protect me by capturing him.

This is what you are seeing. Appreciation from a grateful public, who can now sleep, knowing this guy is no longer a danger to the public, both communally and personally.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
After we ordinary people had received the news of the supposed bombing suspect from Monday's attack in Boston we were following the least developments not on CNN or MSM but rather by the use of police scanners usual it was 60% accurate of the times, however i am about to post some new pictures from twitter of the suspect on the boat and after his capture being taken at the ambulance be warned it may be disturbing for some.

There is a fire on the Boat, MSM reports, He carrying heavy weapons . MSM Reports
Second Suspect on the Edge of the Boat, Tense, No wounds No,Arms.

According to multiple reports on the scanner and some MSM outlets excluding "CNN" there were reports that the second suspect was armed and dangerous, although with this new helicopter image which being supposedly leaked to twitter shows the second suspect was sitting at the edge of the boat waiting to be captured without any sings of being injured or blood.

Notice Not holding any weapons, if he was where are they?

Suspect in Ambulance

This still frame from video shows Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev visible through an ambulance after he was captured in Watertown, Mass.

Ask yourselves a question how did the supposed bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev got himself as seen in the picture like that if he was supposedly unharmed in this image?

To me in my view seemed as a whole huge staged event, the all night chase, the naked guy no updates on him, no weapons found thus far expect the claims on the scanner and news media.

So ask yourselves was this staged? at least in my view i would believe so as the other actual suspects are being defended.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Had it happened in my neighborhood, I would have been out cheering in the streets, with my flag, hugging each and every person who contributed to the capture of a suspected bomber, but known to have used weapons and bombs against the people trying to protect me by capturing him.

This is what you are seeing. Appreciation from a grateful public, who can now sleep, knowing this guy is no longer a danger to the public, both communally and personally.

Seems that your not even getting on what i am trying to point out. Lets all ignore the evidence in the photos.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists

Well at least he and others must be doing something right thing otherwise you wouldn't be attacked in this manner. There were two news articles today which came out. Articles by motherjones and salon.

Something Seemed Off

Because he's loud and obnoxious, he's doing something right?

How right is it to be the dog barking at the wind every night? So that when an intruder does come, no one cares?

Jones is nothing more than a person, just like anyone on ATS, but he's built himself a bigger platform to post threads about the NWO and illuminati, and globalists, so that his posts make the firehose all the time, in 72 font and the difference is you can't post in his threads unless you agree with him.

Doesn't make him right or on the money or anything special. He's a walking conspiracy tabloid.

I don't see anything in those pictures you posted that proves anything. When I was listening to the radio I heard that the guy was found, injured and bleeding, in the boat under a tarpaulin. There was no way they were going to go up to him and drag him out given the unknown situation.

It seems he was not an elusive mastermind reading his blueprints to stay one step ahead of the law. He was hiding there, bleeding slowly to death.

Only after he was found does this obviously come to light, so we can all look at what happened and go "Oh so much overkill for a kid, yeah right!" and flap our arms at the problems we only now see about it all, when if you're in that situation, you have no direct route from A to B and have to cover all bases.

No one seems to get that. Armchair experts going "Oh I'd have done it so much better."

but then, it's all a false flag. And it seems the FBI planted the wrong bag or something considering the didn't bother to detain everyone with the bag you show, which just proves their incompetence to even plan that little critical part of their master plan.

Jones is a show pony. Everyone loves ponies.

edit on 20-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Then i guess i should be also starting on believing the official version of 9/11 then to, seeing how the FEDs are never wrong according to you while this was happening in Boston CISPA passed in the house. And was not even noticed by the news media.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Another note remember these two guys?

FEDs? Agents? or just two innocent fellows at the scene right after the blast? and lets ignore the evidence the backbag up was black.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Alex Jones made an ass of himself along with a ton of other people, myself included. I think it's important to call that out so it doesn't happen again. I was quick to judge the two men in one of the pictures he used (though I never go on his ridiculous site). I also thought for about an hour that the missing student was the 'white hat guy'.

In these types of situations we really need to learn to not deal in absolutes. The words possibly, maybe and perhaps can't be overused.

As is always the case there are going to be about three groups. Those that believe the official story 100%, those that are willing to question and consider the official story may have some holes/untruths, and those that think this is all some huge false flag. Try to be the guy in the middle. That middle ground is where you find the truth. I have some real big problems with the official story, but I don't think this was a false flag. Everything is not a false flag. Bad things happen, there are horrible people, and I'd like to believe that all the witnesses and police, fire, dispatchers, victims and their families aren't part of some grand conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Alex has nobody to blame but himself.

His Piers Morgan charade did all the damage that was ever needed to be done in order to discredit "conspiracy theorists".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, how strange that two men dressed in the same attire as a ton of others at the scene are sticking around, both on cell phones and still in possession of their bags after the blast. I like conspiracies but this one is beyond dumb.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

And yes how strange for two young adults to be quickly pointed as suspects and once they had being suspected our beloved trust worthy news media, quickly blamed Russia for this, they claimed.

These Chechens were part of a sleeper group in America fighting for Russia according to CNN.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I still believe it was a false flag. The kids back pack didn't match n was placed in the wrong area. The bast was towards the back. The kids back pack assuming not photoshop was in the front. The dead kid was leaning on the wall near the back pack. The entire story is a hoax. None of the official version made sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What ever happen to the cellphone setting off the bomb. From what I saw the kid was running. Would u want to set off the bomb at a safe location. N not run in the last minute?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by. Agent USA. Supporter -"Ask yourselves a question how did the supposed bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev got himself as seen in the picture like that if he was supposedly unharmed in this image?

To me in my view seemed as a whole huge staged event, the all night chase, the naked guy no updates on him, no weapons found thus far expect the claims on the scanner and news media.
So ask yourselves was this staged? at least in my view i would believe so as the other actual suspects are being defended. "

There seems to be blood on his face in both those photo, also he could have a concealed device or weapon on his person or have one beside him in the boat. The 'naked' guy seemed to be nothing to do with it, so he is unlikely to be a priority in the news right now.

I think the problem with using one or 2 photos as proof of anything has been demonstrated with this whole case, more context and information is needed to make absolute statements., ie what did witnesses see, what time was each photo taken etc. The fbi and police have that extra info.
edit on 20-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Alex Jones is starting to behave irresponsible. To tell all his listeners to actually not believe ANY news. Is totally bad. Its abit cultist. What Im saying is guru types always tell people not to listen to anyone else, only to listen to them.

He is letting down the conspiracy theorists.
edit on 20-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

It doesnt mean something is staged just because there are many suspects and no one knows whats happened - YET. Its early days to make such accusations without all the facts first.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

To tell all his listeners to actually not believe ANY news. Is totally bad. Its abit occultist.

So according to you and some here the news are trust worthy on everything? 100%?

So according to you we should all believe the news are right on Syria and were Right on Bosnia, Iraq? please dont give me that. It would be the same as defending GW Bush war in Iraq.

I remember when i was in Italy all the celebrations for the bombing of Serbia, i had seen at least a few thousands people in the streets waving American, NATO, Albanian flags while supporting the air campaign in Bosnia.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No Im saying what he says to his listeners is Irresponsible. To dismiss the news and to ONLY listen to him.

No one knows the facts of all of this to say its staged - yet.

Its not fair on the real victims to make such accusations at such a stage.

IF Alex Jones says when all evidence gathered that he thinks its a false flag, fine.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

It doesnt mean something is staged just because there are many suspects and no one knows whats happened - YET. Its early days to make such accusations without all the facts first.

I was responding to Op, sorry if that's not clear. I said that the suspect does seem to have blood on his face in both photos.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

He is more than just a pony.

He is a disgrace to the "we want to find out the truth" community.

So curious how he gets national coverage??

Does anyone else find this disturbing?

He is a tool and a covert. I dare you to call me wrong.

He is all about disgracing the truth movement that is arising amongst us. And I am not just talking about 9/11, my subject is just truth.

His job is to marginalize the people that are watching and thinking.

He is a freaking stooge and ought to be forsaken by all of us. He is not a friend. He is allied with those that wish to do us all harm.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant